Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hamberger']On a long enough timeline, all games become $10.

Or you'll die before you get a chance to play it WHO KNOWS[/QUOTE]

SIGGED, sir! :D :D

[quote name='dchrisd']I'm so tempted to jump on that Divinity II, but the "Acceptable Condition," the large bend described on the packaging, the fact it probably doesn't come with the artbook or cd, my huge backlog and that it will probably be $30 new, soon, makes me hold back. But then again, its only $25

Edit: It's gone, Guess I don't have to think about it anymore.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it will be $30 "soon". From what I've heard, Atlus games mostly retain their value.

[quote name='blindinglights']Just ordered a Like New Xenogears for $37. Probably the only PS1 game I wanted and never got. It came up on my Amazon recommendations and I noticed it was sold by AWD. First it said Good, then I refreshed and it said Like New so I ordered, and now it says they have a Good one again. Praying for black label, will probably go back otherwise.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']I think it's GH, there are 25 left. Good deal in any case since complete copies usually go for more.[/QUOTE]

xenot.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

[quote name='blindinglights']
xenot.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
[/QUOTE]

Very nice and now that I think about it, I wasn't even aware that XG had a Greatest Hits version, so my assumption is that there weren't many produced considering they were released in '03. So the probability of it being black label is higher.

Or I'm just nuts.

[quote name='CreepinDeth']Very nice and now that I think about it, I wasn't even aware that XG had a Greatest Hits version, so my assumption is that there weren't many produced considering they were released in '03. So the probability of it being black label is higher.

Or I'm just nuts.[/QUOTE]

Just in terms of numbers, the black labels are almost always produced in larger numbers. In order to even become "Greatest Hits" games have to reach a sales number threshold which usually means that the market has already been more or less saturated with the title. Collectors' dislike of the ugly off-colored GH tags are what drives the price on them, not relative rarity.

[quote name='scott_matthews']Just in terms of numbers, the black labels are almost always produced in larger numbers. In order to even become "Greatest Hits" games have to reach a sales number threshold which usually means that the market has already been more or less saturated with the title. Collectors' dislike of the ugly off-colored GH tags are what drives the price on them, not relative rarity.[/QUOTE]

True, but the fact that the GH version was released in '03 might mean that they didn't produce as many because it was already way past the PS1's lifetime. Just my assumption, as I know to reach GH status you have to sell a certain amount. I'm also going off Wikipedia, so it's just speculation on my part.

Either way, that's a nice score.

[quote name='Brenex']I see your $37 Xenogears and raise you this that just came in the mail today, $34:

photobpi.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:applause:

I assume that's a good price, haven't followed prices on FF7. (I've had mine since it came out ;))

[quote name='scarhawk']He's been here for a month and I've been here for 2 years and I've never been sigged XD[/QUOTE]
Consider your self *puts on glasses* Sigged. :cool:

[quote name='Brenex']I see your $37 Xenogears and raise you this that just came in the mail today, $34:

photobpi.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I see your 34 dollar ff7 and raise you my more expensive 44 dollar

5bfc5442.jpg

lol do I need to post this again:

DSC07309.jpg

And this is from like 3 weeks ago. Suikoden and Xenogears will be delivered Monday. Legend of Mana, Mega Man Legends, and Persona are not in the picture either.

[quote name='aem']lol do I need to post this again:

DSC07309.jpg

And this is from like 3 weeks ago. Suikoden and Xenogears will be delivered Monday. Legend of Mana, Mega Man Legends, and Persona are not in the picture either.[/QUOTE]

Gentlemen, we have a #winner!

[quote name='Rosterking']Consider your self *puts on glasses* Sigged. :cool:[/QUOTE]

For the sake of the nature of the universe, I must now sig you to retain balance of the cosmos or w/e

And of course I must try to top your CSI Miami impression

Looks like this thread *puts on glasses* has gone... off topic
YAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

[quote name='bredbu']wow ^ how much was all of that?[/QUOTE]

Breath of Fire III $17.99
Brigandine: Legend of Forsena $48.99
Final Fantasy VII $16.99
Front Mission 3 $13.98 (POM Media)
Legend of Legaia $17.99
Legend of Mana $35.99
Mega Man Legends $10.99
Parasite Eve $17.99
Persona $18.99
Persona II $35.99
Star Ocean the Second Story $17.99
Suikoden $18.99
Suikoden II $44.99
Tactics Ogre $44.99
Tales of Destiny II $42.99
Valkyrie Profile $45.99
Xenogears $37.99

[quote name='aem']Breath of Fire III $17.99
Final Fantasy VII $16.99
Legend of Legaia $17.99
Legend of Mana $35.99
Mega Man Legends $10.99
Parasite Eve $17.99
Persona $18.99
Persona II $35.99
Suikoden $18.99
Suikoden II $44.99
Tactics Ogre $44.99
Valkyrie Profile $45.99
Xenogears $37.99[/QUOTE]:applause::applause::applause: Bravo, sir, very nice--out of all those, I'm most envious of Breath of Fire III, Legend of Legaia, and Mega Man Legends, which I'd love to get at those prices (and in as good a condition as the ones there appear to be). :bomb:

[quote name='aem']Breath of Fire III $17.99
Final Fantasy VII $16.99
Legend of Legaia $17.99
Legend of Mana $35.99
Mega Man Legends $10.99
Parasite Eve $17.99
Persona $18.99
Persona II $35.99
Suikoden $18.99
Suikoden II $44.99
Tactics Ogre $44.99
Valkyrie Profile $45.99
Xenogears $37.99[/QUOTE]

I saw all these at these price too a few days ago but i was too cheap to get them. although i am kinda pissed my tales of destiny came incomplete for the same price yours did :booty:

If you order an out of print game as acceptable it will not ever come complete (unless they made a mistake and gave it the wrong condition). The only way you will get a complete game sold as Acceptable would be a game Amazon.com currently has new and they sell one with a damaged box on AWD. And it should mention the damage in the description.

I'm always happy when an acceptable game comes with anything more than the discs. And often they do have either the case + cover art or the manual.

[quote name='aem']If you order an out of print game as acceptable it will not ever come complete (unless they made a mistake and gave it the wrong condition). The only way you will get a complete game sold as Acceptable would be a game Amazon.com currently has new and they sell one with a damaged box on AWD. And it should mention the damage in the description.

I'm always happy when an acceptable game comes with anything more than the discs. And often they do have either the case + cover art or the manual.[/QUOTE]

i guess my expectations got too high after receiving an acceptable wii and ps3 in new condition :bouncy:

[quote name='ral1121']I want a Gameboy Micro for some reason...

anybody seen those around?[/QUOTE]

I picked one up a while back for $68. Not sure how frequent they appear though.

Ugh was just taking the sticker off the back of a PSP game and I see the UPC has a large hole punched through it. This is the 3rd game I've gotten like this with the others being for PS2. And I think this is the first from AWD. One was from another Amazon Marketplace seller and the other from GameStop during B2B2.

Is there actually some used game store or something that actually punches holes in the UPC??? This is so annoying. This PSP game was in excellent condition otherwise, but it was sold as like new and I'm probably returning it because of the hole.

edit: seems to be these holes are punched by the manufacturer for various reasons including it being a promo copy, etc. Lame. And I guess someone else has already replied saying this :cool:

[quote name='CreepinDeth']I picked one up a while back for $68. Not sure how frequent they appear though.[/QUOTE]

Why a micro? Just curious. Personally I think the SP is just as good, and probably a touch cheaper.

[quote name='aem']Is there actually some used game store or something that actually punches holes in the UPC???[/QUOTE]

Promo copies also have holes punched in the UPC.

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']Why a micro? Just curious. Personally I think the SP is just as good, and probably a touch cheaper.[/QUOTE]

I love the carry and go design of the Micro. It's basically something you can just throw in your pocket whenever you are traveling.

[quote name='ral1121']I love the carry and go design of the Micro. It's basically something you can just throw in your pocket whenever you are traveling.[/QUOTE]

Ahh ok, I have big pockets so I never had a problem with the SP, but I can see how some people would. I have to admit that is one thing I really like about the psp go. I am so tempted to pick one up, just waiting for a good drop on it. I don't wanna pay to much since I would get it to relive my nostalgia days of PS1 games and Tactic ogre.

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']Why a micro? Just curious. Personally I think the SP is just as good, and probably a touch cheaper.[/QUOTE]

Collection. I have 1 of each model of gameboy except for the GB Pocket. Which I should have no problem finding on Ebay.

As for what I think of the Micro, I like the way the buttons feel and the form factor. I don't enjoy the small screen though despite it being brighter. My SP is what I use the most.

[quote name='Halo3Champ']Do prices still suck donkey balls?[/QUOTE]

yups.
weve been OT for A while now.
occasionally you'll see a not gay as fuck deal on some old collector shit.

I got my Like New copy of Tactics Ogre The Knight Of Lodis for the gba from Amazon and it came complete in excellent condition.

The Very Good copy of Castlevania Harmony Of Dissonance from POM media I received was cartridge only. This is the fourth time I received a very good copy of a game from them that was either cartridge or disc only. Until last week a Very Good copy always came complete. I noticed on the receipt that they are now known as Express Media so that might possibly be the reason.

[quote name='doppelgangerknight']I got my Like New copy of Tactics Ogre The Knight Of Lodis for the gba from Amazon and it came complete in excellent condition.[/QUOTE]

I knew I should have ordered that, heh. Congrats on the condition.

Under normal circumstances I would have ordered it right away because I was watching for it to hit AWD in like new condition. But POM Media was going to crap and I believe AWD gets their games from them. It seemed like AWD was also starting to put out an unusually high amount of complete older, cartridge games. So I held off. At least it seems like I can still trust games AWD for complete games.

I wish I could get in touch with POM Media. But I don't think they answer their phones and they never replied to the message I sent them. I guess I will try calling them again this week and leaving a voice mail. Maybe I will get lucky and get a call back.

[quote name='aem']I knew I should have ordered that, heh. Congrats on the condition.

Under normal circumstances I would have ordered it right away because I was watching for it to hit AWD in like new condition. But POM Media was going to crap and I believe AWD gets their games from them. It seemed like AWD was also starting to put out an unusually high amount of complete older, cartridge games. So I held off. At least it seems like I can still trust games AWD for complete games.

I wish I could get in touch with POM Media. But I don't think they answer their phones and they never replied to the message I sent them. I guess I will try calling them again this week and leaving a voice mail. Maybe I will get lucky and get a call back.[/QUOTE]

I was a bit hesitant too since I ordered a Very Good copy last week from POM Media that I had to return since the box was crushed and there was writing all over the manual.

I tried to get a hold of POM Media as well but as you said they don't answer their phones and I'm still waiting on a reply back from them. I did notice that they go by Express Media now and that they recently pulled a lot of cartridge games down so that might have something to do with the games not matching the description any more.

[quote name='doppelgangerknight']I was a bit hesitant too since I ordered a Very Good copy last week from POM Media that I had to return since the box was crushed and there was writing all over the manual.

I tried to get a hold of POM Media as well but as you said they don't answer their phones and I'm still waiting on a reply back from them. I did notice that they go by Express Media now and that they recently pulled a lot of cartridge games down so that might have something to do with the games not matching the description any more.[/QUOTE]

I found their customer support hours under their Source Media name
(603) 881-3151 Monday - Friday, 7:30 - 3:30 EST Saturday - 8:00 - 12:00 EST

I may have tried calling them a little after 3:30 when I tried a couple times last week. Did you leave them a voice mail? I think I'm going to leave a message about an unrelated issue (received DVD movie of Jurassic Park instead of the Jurassic Park SNES game I ordered). Then if I get someone on the phone I'm going change the subject to the incomplete games issue.

It seems like they still have their usual amount of cartridge games.

I try to avoid anything other than Like New from POM Media unless its a really good deal. Most of the time I haven't been happy with Very Good condition. I generally find their conditions to be one level above what they should have been.

[quote name='aem']I found their customer support hours under their Source Media name
(603) 881-3151 Monday - Friday, 7:30 - 3:30 EST Saturday - 8:00 - 12:00 EST

I may have tried calling them a little after 3:30 when I tried a couple times last week. Did you leave them a voice mail? I think I'm going to leave a message about an unrelated issue (received DVD movie of Jurassic Park instead of the Jurassic Park SNES game I ordered). Then if I get someone on the phone I'm going change the subject to the incomplete games issue.

It seems like they still have their usual amount of cartridge games.[/QUOTE]

I did leave a voice mail but I never received a call back. I tried calling on more then one occasion when there open but no one seems to pick up.

It was two days ago I noticed while searching for some older games that within the span of three minutes the number of games decreased by 60 and highly doubt they sold that many games in that time frame.

On unrelated note I've noticed you purchase old cartridge games too and was wondering if you happen to have any experience with textbooksrus. I ordered two Very Good games from them in the hopes they come complete
since there's no mention under the description besides Very Good.

lol, I didn't realize textbooksrus was back. I don't know if you missed it or not but near the beginning of April textbooksrus had a huge price error fiasco and lots of us got games for insanely cheap prices.

I did not order any older cartridge games from them. But I ordered like 5+ PS2/Xbox/DS games and they all came complete and as described.

I'm not sure if anyone here was able to get any older cartridge games from them during that time, but maybe someone did and will be able to comment.

[quote name='aem']lol, I didn't realize textbooksrus was back. I don't know if you missed it or not but near the beginning of April textbooksrus had a huge price error fiasco and lots of us got games for insanely cheap prices.

I did not order any older cartridge games from them. But I ordered like 5+ PS2/Xbox/DS games and they all came complete and as described.

I'm not sure if anyone here was able to get any older cartridge games from them during that time, but maybe someone did and will be able to comment.[/QUOTE]

I guess I missed that fiasco since this is the first time I've ever noticed anything listed on Amazon from them. Well hopefully my games come complete and I'll make sure to comment on the condition once I receive them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back