Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='david12795']how much were ps2's before?[/QUOTE]
I take it you have ZERO Target stores in your area with those in stock, as they should be $50 NEW there by now.;) New definitely beats used every time imo.:razz:

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Smg 1 - sold out![/QUOTE]

It made it's way to SD early this morning.......theres a reason why nearly 200 copies got sold out within hours during early morning.

[quote name='aznhero913']hey bro,

can u explain the C2 box in your avatar?[/QUOTE]

It's the Crysis 2 Nano-edition which is somewhat rare. I have two sealed copies myself (I preordered them both for half off way back). I ended up not opening one or the other because of how their value went up.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I take it you have ZERO Target stores in your area with those in stock, as they should be $50 NEW there by now.;) New definitely beats used every time imo.:razz:[/QUOTE]

yup none in my area. i wanted too long :(

on a bright note, i got $60 in amazon GC....so itll be less than what i am paying for at target.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']There are many reasons to get a treadmill:
1. It is more motivational/easier to set a plan (You know exactly what speed you are going, the distance, the incline, etc and can improve each day).
2. Easier for those with kids
3. You can actually run/jog in the winter with a treadmill. I have seen people run/jog in 10 degree weather, and I think they are morons. I would never run outside in the winter as it is hard to breath, chance of slipping on ice, chance of catching a cold, etc. Same thing for stormy/raining weather, treadmill wins again.
4. Some treadmills have workout programs on them that actually work you through different tasks with weights, jogging, and other activities.
5. You can watch TV/or a movie while taking a nice long jog.
6. A treadmill is safer IMO. No outside elements to deal with. Much better than going outside if in a bad neighborhood. Heck, I live in a great neighborhood but people still get hurt/die from running outside. A few people have been hit by cars & killed in the past few months while jogging. So many people run along the winding park roads in this area that the person in the car may not see the jogger/biker until it is too late.[/QUOTE]

As a collegiate runner I have to say this is one of the dumbest things I have ever read

I snagged :ps3: SOCOM 4 U.S. Navy SEALs Full Deployment Edition (Like New) for $121.99 shipped. AWD prices are getting better now! :D

oqvwq1.jpg

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I snagged :ps3: SOCOM 4 U.S. Navy SEALs Full Deployment Edition (Like New) for $121.99 shipped. AWD prices are getting better now! :D

[/QUOTE]

shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! :whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#

Don't jinx it!!!

[quote name='DudeImGodly']*sigh* fuck slickdeals. im tired of them ruining all the good deals.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't the SMG1 deal on SD first? I rarely check this thread so I wouldn't have known about it if I didn't see it there. It does kinda suck that a bunch of their members were talking about flipping it though.

I had my chance but decided to pass on it anyways because of my huge backlog and I still prefer my stuff new.

[quote name='Dkellar']Is there a way to contact Amazon about an error in their TIV of a product? It is an obvious bug.[/QUOTE]

? In for two.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dkellar']Is there a way to contact Amazon about an error in their TIV of a product? It is an obvious bug.[/QUOTE]

No. They don't care, as they're not the company doing the tradeins. The TIVs are generated automatically and they will just thank you and then do nothing.

[quote name='sadikyo']Tactics Ogre (PS1) - $38.99 ---- "Acceptable" condition - so likely disc only.

Final Fantasy VII (PS1) - $18.99 ---- "Acceptable" condition - OOS
Final Fantasy VII (PS1) - $22.99 ---- "Like New" condition[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cheeky']Took a chance on the Tactics Ogre. Thanks Sadikyo.[/QUOTE]

I have a complete Tactics Ogre I can't freakin' get rid of. I don't get it.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I snagged :ps3: SOCOM 4 U.S. Navy SEALs Full Deployment Edition (Like New) for $121.99 shipped. AWD prices are getting better now! :D

oqvwq1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

out of curiosity, why the screenshot of your order??

[quote name='havuk']out of curiosity, why the screenshot of your order??[/QUOTE]

99% of his posts are bragging about what he found. He just hunts awd for reselling/trading.

halo reach - $20.99
not sure if i should get. not a halo fanboy. im content with my black ops. anyone think this is worth getting for someone who has never played halo before?

[quote name='Survivalism']I have a complete Tactics Ogre I can't freakin' get rid of. I don't get it.[/QUOTE]

I dont get what you dont get. Did i pay too much or something?

[quote name='cheeky']I dont get what you dont get. Did i pay too much or something?[/QUOTE]

He's been trying to sell his complete copy probably for around the same price, but no one ever buys it.

oqvwq1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Where's the deal on that? You're, already, spending $122. What's $21 more for a new one that no one's touched?

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Where's the deal on that? You're, already, spending $122. What's $21 more for a new one that no one's touched?[/QUOTE]

It's nearly 20% off. That's a pretty solid discount considering it's likely just a damaged package. If you turn up your nose at 20% off then this isn't the site for you.

[quote name='lutz']I'm not budging until the 3ds is under $200 new, but AWD is offering "like new" for 220. Hope that helps someone.[/QUOTE]

or just buy a dsi xl, and wait for the true handheld, the NGP ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back