Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fujimitsu']99% of his posts are bragging about what he found. He just hunts awd for reselling/trading.[/QUOTE]

yeah i think 1% of his posts actually posts deals for others.

[quote name='dudejeff22']Just pulled the trigger on MGS: Portal Ops "Like New" for $18.99. Odds of a black label?[/QUOTE]

Hard to say. The bulk of the copies out there are black label, but if it's a return then it's likely GH.

[quote name='cat_tango']I picked up the Like New one. I sold my original Wii for $200 about two years ago and I'm ready to pick another one up. Much appreciated![/QUOTE]

No problem! I would totally bite on this, but I've got about $120 in GS credit and I've never had a Wii before, so I'm waiting to pick up a MK bundle on Sunday.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']or just buy a dsi xl, and wait for the true handheld, the NGP ;)[/QUOTE]

I am looking for a DSi XL actually, asked my fellow CAGs in the advice thread for a deal and nothing turned up. Elhordo stole all the mario ones from Target. And paying 169 bucks for inferior tech isn't happening either.

As for the NGP, we shall see if it's the one or not lol.

[quote name='akuma77']halo reach - $20.99
not sure if i should get. not a halo fanboy. im content with my black ops. anyone think this is worth getting for someone who has never played halo before?[/QUOTE]

In short, try it out. You can always trade it back to them for most of the money back.

I PM'd you more about it, instead of further cluttering the thread.

[quote name='lutz']I am looking for a DSi XL actually, asked my fellow CAGs in the advice thread for a deal and nothing turned up. Elhordo stole all the mario ones from Target. And paying 169 bucks for inferior tech isn't happening either.

As for the NGP, we shall see if it's the one or not lol.[/QUOTE]

how bout $124 - burgundy very good
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1305266536&sr=8-1&condition=used

$117 Midnight Blue Acceptable (Most people say acceptable comes brand new, but its 50/50 can always return or have CS adjust for credit)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1305266536&sr=8-2&condition=used

I was interested in the Socom set until I heard that Socom sucked...and that from almost everyone I talked to the Sharpshooter is decent but it's not on par with just using the regular controller.

Total gimmick imo. Still can't find a single justification for owning move with a Wii and Kinect already in the house.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']He's been trying to sell his complete copy probably for around the same price, but no one ever buys it.[/QUOTE]

His copy isnt listed on amazon then. I cant buy what isnt for sale.

[quote name='dudejeff22']Just pulled the trigger on MGS: Portal Ops "Like New" for $18.99. Odds of a black label?[/QUOTE]

Jesus has it even been 24 hours? Game arrived -- in black! Nice.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']or just buy a dsi xl, and wait for the truely overpriced handheld, the NGP ;)[/QUOTE]
Fixed that for ya.;) I wonder if the NGP will come with the Playstation Notwork, since there's no idea when PSN will actually be back up as of yet.:roll:

BTW, for those who don't know Nextworth is the company that runs Target's in-store trading program wherever it's available.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Fixed that for ya.;) I wonder if the NGP will come with the Playstation Notwork, since there's no idea when PSN will actually be back up as of yet.:roll:

BTW, for those who don't know Nextworth is the company that runs Target's in-store trading program wherever it's available.[/QUOTE]

haha, will it be overpriced? probably, but as long as its under $350 for the 3G capable one ill be happy.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']just grabbed a like new Twilight princess for $14 and a forza 3 for $7
:D[/QUOTE]

I think TP is a wii select.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']haha, will it be overpriced? probably, but as long as its under $350 for the 3G capable one ill be happy.[/QUOTE]
But without the Playstation Network, you'll be SOL if you wanna play any of the games on there online with other people, unless Sony allows devs to start implementing an external sign-in method that'll take players right to their servers and circumvent PSN completely.

I honestly don't know why the hell they haven't done such a thing as of yet really, since it would stop the bleeding of PS3 owners who are too impatient to wait for the network to be fixed.

Although I'm sure the folks bitching bout PSN still being down n threatening to sell their PS3 would also complain about having to sign into a secondary program just to get online to play games too.

On topic: Good to see some cheaper prices are back on AWD though. It took long enough though.:razz:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']But without the Playstation Network, you'll be SOL if you wanna play any of the games on there online with other people, unless Sony allows devs to start implementing an external sign-in method that'll take players right to their servers and circumvent PSN completely.

I honestly don't know why the hell they haven't done such a thing as of yet really, since it would stop the bleeding of PS3 owners who are too impatient to wait for the network to be fixed.

Although I'm sure the folks bitching bout PSN still being down n threatening to sell their PS3 would also complain about having to sign into a secondary program just to get online to play games too.

On topic: Good to see some cheaper prices are back on AWD though. It took long enough though.:razz:[/QUOTE]

yeah i noticed the 3ds down to 215 last night,

and really the NGP isnt scheduled to be released for months so i think psn will be up by then ;) or we'll all die before it happens who knows.

Any idea what a "Used - Acceptable" Sony PS3 Street Fighter IV FightStick Tournament Edition would be like? Just no box or what?

[quote name='DudeImGodly']yeah i noticed the 3ds down to 215 last night,

and really the NGP isnt scheduled to be released for months so i think psn will be up by then ;) or we'll all die before it happens who knows.[/QUOTE]
I have the Dec 21, 2012 date(end of Mayan calendar, aka "doomsday") reserved on the one betting thread on CAG for when PSN will be back up and it's looking more and more like I'm the likely winner with all of these delays.:lol:

[quote name='M_A_C']Any idea what a "Used - Acceptable" Sony PS3 Street Fighter IV FightStick Tournament Edition would be like? Just no box or what?[/QUOTE]

amazon warehouse stuff is usually pretty implicit on what is wrong with it if you look at the listing.

[quote name='dmdragon']amazon warehouse stuff is usually pretty implicit on what is wrong with it if you look at the listing.[/QUOTE]

All I see is "May not include manual, cover art, or case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed." Which obviously doesn't make much sense for a fightstick.

[quote name='M_A_C']All I see is "May not include manual, cover art, or case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed." Which obviously doesn't make much sense for a fightstick.[/QUOTE]

It's just gonna be the fightstick. Might show serious signs of use.

[quote name='cheeky']It's just gonna be the fightstick. Might show serious signs of use.[/QUOTE]
if it's one of gooteck's, expect a few dents from the wall he threw it at

My TE and two SE fight sticks were listed acceptable, very good and like new. All came mint with all accesories and resealed. No signs of use other than shelf wear on the box.

[quote name='Donut2922']yeah i think 1% of his posts actually posts deals for others.[/QUOTE]

And even then it's only because he already has 20 copies.

[quote name='fujimitsu']My TE and two SE fight sticks were listed acceptable, very good and like new. All came mint with all accesories and resealed. No signs of use other than shelf wear on the box.[/QUOTE]

How much were your sticks?

Also I use www.plasticjungle.com when I need to convert over some gift cards.

[quote name='M_A_C']Any idea what a "Used - Acceptable" Sony PS3 Street Fighter IV FightStick Tournament Edition would be like? Just no box or what?[/QUOTE]

I ordered one a couple of weeks ago for $100 off AWD and it came in without the box/certificate. Just only the stick. Condition was okay. You could tell the buttons were used but it didn't have any joystick/button issues so the listing was accurate i'd say.

I was actually disappointed by the TE stick as it didn't seem that much better to me than the SE stick. I'm gonna return the TE stick soon. But I guess that's because I never was a hardcore SF gamer.

[quote name='likenew']My ds lite is about to fall apart...should I get the dsixl or wait for the 3ds to come down in price?[/QUOTE]

Get a DSi XL if you plan on mostly just playing DS games, they'll look worse on a 3DS (that or you can turn on the 1:1 pixel option which will give you a much smaller screen area which is still a sacrifice compared to a DS Lite or DSi XL). If you want a 3DS to play 3DS games, I'd wait for better games to come out.. or wait for it to come down in price.

Yea, I was leaning more towards the xl ;-) AWD has it for $145, and the 3ds for $219. Neither seem like a great deal sadly.

[quote name='likenew']Yea, I was leaning more towards the xl ;-) AWD has it for $145, and the 3ds for $219. Neither seem like a great deal sadly.[/QUOTE]

you missed out, about two days ago they had Burgundy/Blue XL up for $117-$122

[quote name='likenew']Yea, I was leaning more towards the xl ;-) AWD has it for $145, and the 3ds for $219. Neither seem like a great deal sadly.[/QUOTE]

I doubt there are any left around but Target had Nintendo DSi XL bundles w/ Mario Kart for $125 YMMV. I believe that was the price people snagged most of them up. It's worth a look or ask an employee if they have any in the back.

Worst answer you can get is NO.

Newegg has this bundle for $179 w/ Free shipping if you strike out.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16868100079

Good Luck!

[quote name='Dkellar']Wow, the like new Super Mario Galaxy I just received is actually a factory sealed copy.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? They reshrinkwrap items with y-fold seals.

Also, prob already mentioned, but did Peace of Mind Media change to Express Media? Thats what it seems like to me but not sure.

[quote name='Arakias']Are you sure? They reshrinkwrap items with y-fold seals.

Also, prob already mentioned, but did Peace of Mind Media change to Express Media? Thats what it seems like to me but not sure.[/QUOTE]

On second glance, they are used and resealed. I believe Express Media was once named PoM Media.

[quote name='poker360']Razer Onza TE Gaming controller.[/QUOTE]Ordered though the price was 39.99 this morning. (I too saw it yesterday but couldn't pull the trigger.)

I've wanted this controller for nearly a year but after hearing so many mixed feeling regarding it I've passed till now... (I have wrist issues and have to be careful with them and I've heard that the Onza can force you to contort your hands into an uncomfortable position.)

Now, I'll be able to kick the tires without being forced to buy the car... ;)

[quote name='Dkellar']On second glance, they are used and resealed. I believe Express Media was once named PoM Media.[/QUOTE]

Yeah they keep changing their name. Was pieceofmind books before pom. Its really just noram.

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']Ordered though the price was 39.99 this morning. (I too saw it yesterday but couldn't pull the trigger.)

I've wanted this controller for nearly a year but after hearing so many mixed feeling regarding it I've passed till now... (I have wrist issues and have to be careful with them and I've heard that the Onza can force you to contort your hands into an uncomfortable position.)

Now, I'll be able to kick the tires without being forced to buy the car... ;)[/QUOTE]

Let me know how you like it, i was also debating buying it

[quote name='botticus']Koudelka (PS1) - $36.99 Like New

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...=generic&qid=1305382067&sr=1-1&condition=used

If it does come like new it's probably saving you at least $5-$10 off the going rate on eBay. Been watching the price fluctuate between $35 and $38 for the last couple weeks.[/QUOTE]

I bought it for less than $20 off eBay probably 3-4 years ago. Totally fun game, especially if you're really into Shadow Hearts. I'm not sure how many people have actually heard of it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back