Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sunghost']My 3DS collects dust while I play my DSi XL.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I keep holding out hope that by the end of the year there will be some credible games to play.

[quote name='aem']Just got 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors like new from AWD for $22.99.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't it always $24.99 like new back when the prices were more favorable?

[quote name='Achilles00']Wasn't it always $24.99 like new back when the prices were more favorable?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I believe so. I'm not sure if it has ever gone lower. It is cheaper than they are selling for on eBay though and I just got a bunch of credit from trade ins. I'll be happy as long as its in excellent condition.

[quote name='rpgfan']Which is why I am avoiding this thread because gamestop is as bad as it is with their HORRIBLE prices.[/QUOTE]

You're doing a really lousy job.

So, the "good" 60gb PS3 I got works, but the fan goes from 1 to 2 to 3 pretty quickly. Should I just return it in the allowed time? I've been looking for fixes, but that stuff's all over the place. From the paste to the fan test, to opening/cleaning. I should just consider this a rental, yes? Watch all my Blu-Rays (without any other BR option) and return?

[quote name='storino03']just get a blu ray player if you want to watch movies. talk abut overkill[/QUOTE]

If it were fully functional, I wouldn't just consider it a Blu_ray.

[quote name='Muthafodder']Mario All Stars $27.99

What is the lowest you guys have seen this listed at?
I ordered an extra from Warehouse Deals and it was still sealed.[/QUOTE]

At that price, I'd rather just shell out the extra $2 and tax for one of the million copies still floating around in B+M stores. I'd expect a used copy to at least be $20 ~ $25, it really lost its value after the reprint. (There's no mark to distinguish the original from the reissue, FYI).

what will the GOTY contain?
(all the DLCs?)

hope it won't be in an ugly GH cover though.
the price just isn't at the range where I'll biteee

[quote name='wilflare']what will the GOTY contain?
(all the DLCs?)

the price just isn't at the range where I'll biteee[/QUOTE]

That game is sooo old.

[quote name='wilflare']what will the GOTY contain?
(all the DLCs?)

the price just isn't at the range where I'll biteee[/QUOTE]

No details from Rockstar yet, but probably all of the DLC, or at least the DLC on the Undead Nightmare disc. Yeah, RDR's rather overpriced still... shoulda hit $20 already.

RDR isn't THAT old.

[quote name='mrright4you4now']Well here's to hoping both of ours were owned by some spoiled rich kid that got it the week the 3DS came out and threw a temper and got a new one.[/QUOTE]

received The Burgundy one Friday and i must say it was like-new, slightly used but was in great shape. It came in a generic box with system(just shy of being fully charged up) and wall charger. I couldn't be more happier.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']No details from Rockstar yet, but probably all of the DLC, or at least the DLC on the Undead Nightmare disc. Yeah, RDR's rather overpriced still... shoulda hit $20 already.

RDR isn't THAT old.[/QUOTE]

a good game that's worth the price i guess.
but being a CAG.. i can only wait heh

Sales wise RDR was such a hit it doesnt make sense for them to drop the price. It's like CoD: MW2. If people keep buying it at $40 then what's the point to drop it further.

[quote name='wilflare']a good game that's worth the price i guess.
but being a CAG.. i can only wait heh[/QUOTE]

I've been holding out for the GotY since the beginning of this year, considering the price for the vanilla and the price for Undead Nightmare disc, it should be worth it.

@ Donut, above

Don't get me started on MW2's MSRP. I just went on about that in the TRU thread, raegggggg.

[quote name='nakanenui']Thanks for the offer. If you can find one that would be cool. I did not see anything in the description, but I will check again. If nothing pops out there, I will try to see if the online rep can do something for me. So since PSN store is down, and I cant verify a legit online pass, is it working like MK where everyone can play for free right now? Guess I will find out later tonight when I can get online. I might have to hit up GS or BBV to try and find an unused pass if all else fails.[/QUOTE]

Just sent ya a medal of honor code. Check your PM :)

[quote name='Stoneage']So, the "good" 60gb PS3 I got works, but the fan goes from 1 to 2 to 3 pretty quickly. Should I just return it in the allowed time? I've been looking for fixes, but that stuff's all over the place. From the paste to the fan test, to opening/cleaning. I should just consider this a rental, yes? Watch all my Blu-Rays (without any other BR option) and return?[/QUOTE]

I had a 60gb ps3 that did the same thing. I couldn't stand the fan noise.

[quote name='wilflare']a good game that's worth the price i guess.
but being a CAG.. i can only wait heh[/QUOTE]

Dude that gamercard in your signature is SICK!!!

too bad you gotta register to get it.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Earthbound: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1306787476&sr=1-26&condition=used

Not a good deal by any means, but I'm sure someone will buy it regardless....[/QUOTE]

Amazon really shouldn't claim the products they sell through the Warehouse are only returned products. They must be buying or getting products from their trade-in service which is run by a third party (NorAm International) or buying it from the Fulfillment by Amazon sellers since the product then sits in their warehouses and takes up space. It's a little iffy that they don't sell SNES games, yet somehow they are able to sell what probably are not what would be considered returned items.

Just sayin'.

Figured I ask here since this is where I'm going to buy from. I'm looking to replace my 6 year old DS phat. I am trying to figure out whether to get the $80 DS Lite or fork out the money for an XL. I have heard the XL isn't good for people with small hands, and that is definitely me. Also I am finding it hard to justify buying an XL when a 3DS would only be about $50 more. Any opinions on any of this? Mainly, is the XL worth the money compared to the DSL and is it worth it to get an XL over a 3DS?

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']The one for $9.82 doesn't include cover art/manual. It is also brand new for $11.50 from amazon. I have the gamecube version, so I am not sure if I need this one. Any opinions?[/QUOTE]

Wii version contains all the extras that were included in the PS2 version of the game. Also the controls are very good. It's probably the best version to have of the game.

[quote name='momouchi']Figured I ask here since this is where I'm going to buy from. I'm looking to replace my 6 year old DS phat. I am trying to figure out whether to get the $80 DS Lite or fork out the money for an XL. I have heard the XL isn't good for people with small hands, and that is definitely me. Also I am finding it hard to justify buying an XL when a 3DS would only be about $50 more. Any opinions on any of this? Mainly, is the XL worth the money compared to the DSL and is it worth it to get an XL over a 3DS?[/QUOTE]

XL > 3DS,Lite

To be honest, i have no idea how i ever played with a ds lite compared to an XL its so much better its not even a contest.

[quote name='momouchi']Figured I ask here since this is where I'm going to buy from. I'm looking to replace my 6 year old DS phat. I am trying to figure out whether to get the $80 DS Lite or fork out the money for an XL. I have heard the XL isn't good for people with small hands, and that is definitely me. Also I am finding it hard to justify buying an XL when a 3DS would only be about $50 more. Any opinions on any of this? Mainly, is the XL worth the money compared to the DSL and is it worth it to get an XL over a 3DS?[/QUOTE]

I love my XL immensely. I hadn't heard anything about the small hands thing. Technically, the 3DS does play DS games, but honestly once I saw in person how DS games look on the 3DS screen, I decided to keep my XL instead of selling it. Games look terrible stretched, and they look nice and sharp in the 1:1 pixel option but they're mega-small. The XL, on the other hand, keeps the original DS screen resolution but just made the pixels bigger, so you don't get upscaling graphical problems but can enjoy a nice, big screen.

If you're looking primarily to play DS games, I would say almost universally to stick with a Lite or XL. The XL is a price splurge compared to what a Lite runs for nowadays, but on the plus side, the bigger, brighter screens are fantastic, the speakers are better, and I think it just looks nicer to boot.

One good tactic might be to wait until E3 in June and see if people end up trading in their existing XL or 3DS units depending on what gets announced. Prices might drop then, or hell, there might even be an official XL price drop. :p

[quote name='Phenomic']Wii version contains all the extras that were included in the PS2 version of the game. Also the controls are very good. It's probably the best version to have of the game.[/QUOTE]

I agree. RE4 Wii controls were great.

[quote name='Phenomic']Wii version contains all the extras that were included in the PS2 version of the game. Also the controls are very good. It's probably the best version to have of the game.[/QUOTE]

Remember it's being released on PSN in HD. So if they add move support, theoretically it should end up being the best version.

Lol, I sent nakuneiui a MoH online pass a few nites ago also. He should have a few of those already whenev psn goes back up. shows just how generous Cags are :)

[quote name='lunker']I love my XL immensely. I hadn't heard anything about the small hands thing. Technically, the 3DS does play DS games, but honestly once I saw in person how DS games look on the 3DS screen, I decided to keep my XL instead of selling it. Games look terrible stretched, and they look nice and sharp in the 1:1 pixel option but they're mega-small. The XL, on the other hand, keeps the original DS screen resolution but just made the pixels bigger, so you don't get upscaling graphical problems but can enjoy a nice, big screen.

If you're looking primarily to play DS games, I would say almost universally to stick with a Lite or XL. The XL is a price splurge compared to what a Lite runs for nowadays, but on the plus side, the bigger, brighter screens are fantastic, the speakers are better, and I think it just looks nicer to boot.

One good tactic might be to wait until E3 in June and see if people end up trading in their existing XL or 3DS units depending on what gets announced. Prices might drop then, or hell, there might even be an official XL price drop. :p[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response, I think I am going to hold off on getting a 3DS for now. If an XL pops up for a good price on AWD, I think I'll bite. Sounds like the XL is worth it, especially because I plan on keeping this next handheld for a while.

Damn, I had no idea the XL's were that highly thought of. I brushed them aside when it launched and never really paid attention I guess. I always thought the DSL was just about perfect, but now my interest is piqued.

[quote name='momouchi']Thanks for the response, I think I am going to hold off on getting a 3DS for now.[/QUOTE]

Smart move. There is absolutely no reason to get a 3DS right now. Wait a year or so for it to get a decent game library and maybe some sort of remodel/price drop.

I'll also echo the sentiments on the XL. It's wonderful.

Wish I could justify buying an XL for myself, but I am okay with my Lite. One thing I dislike about the XL are those darn clicky buttons. I don't understand why so many portables are moving toward this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back