Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably because us CAGs have bought too much from them and possibly returned too much to them. The Warehouse was getting shady with all of those random old school games cropping up. This is probably the end of what was a good thing.

[quote name='imacgod']Probably because us CAGs have bought too much from them and possibly returned too much to them. The Warehouse was getting shady with all of those random old school games cropping up. This is probably the end of what was a good thing.[/QUOTE]

I possibly agree.

[quote name='sk8punkandy']Hot Shots Golf Open Tee PSP and Ape Escape On The Loose PSP each a .01 new free shipping from Gamers Factory, Inc. on amazon[/QUOTE]

For $.01 I picked up Ape Escape, would have grabbed open tee also but I already own it. Thanks

[quote name='Brother Daz']For $.01 I picked up Ape Escape, would have grabbed open tee also but I already own it. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Gamers factory has a bunch of stuff for .01, bought like 7 games just now (3-4 were .01, none over $3).

They also have fight night round 3 ps3 for $3 new if anyone cares.

I can't get their storefront to load, can someone post a link please? I can't even find the warehouse deals section. I hate amazon, it is way too difficult to find things.

seems dead .. probally none will ship anyways

grabbed to see if they shipped

boogie DS 1.68 New
endwar PSP 2.09 new
Deal or no deal DS 99 cents new
hot shots golf 2 PSP new 3.23
Rock University Presents: The Naked Brothers Band The Video Game new 87 cents DS
Puzzle Quest Galactrix DS 1.86

6 games for around 11 bucks

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slidecage']seems dead .. probally none will ship anyways

grabbed to see if they shipped

boogie DS 1.68 New
endwar PSP 2.09 new
Deal or no deal DS 99 cents new
hot shots golf 2 PSP new 3.23
Rock University Presents: The Naked Brothers Band The Video Game new 87 cents DS
Puzzle Quest Galactrix DS 1.86

6 games for around 11 bucks[/QUOTE]

They'll likely ship. Amazon will fulfill the order before the seller notices.

Happens often.

anyone really get anything good or just junk they grabbed cause it was cheap..

LOL im starting to think i wasted 11 bucks... probally toss them back here or ebay them

when i get done with them...

games i dont know

boogie DS Probally ebay it
endwar PSP Will play it awhile and then dump it
Deal or no deal DS was thinking this was the other ed one.. right to ebay it goes
hot shots golf 2 PSP Will stay in my collection Sealed
Rock University Presents: The Naked Brothers Band The Video Game RIGHT TO EBAY
Puzzle Quest Galactrix DS STAY IN COLLECTION SEALED

so figured i wasted around 4 bucks.....
Deal or no deal, boogie and naked bro band

probally get 4 out of those 3 games easy

7 for
endwar psp
hot shots golf 2
puzzle quest not really bad (around 2.50 per game)

[quote name='slidecage']anyone really get anything good or just junk they grabbed cause it was cheap..

LOL im starting to think i wasted 11 bucks... probally toss them back here or ebay them[/QUOTE]

At worst it's a replacement case for an inevitable dinged up GS or hastings buy.

Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2 is fantastic. Rebought it to add back to my collection, hope the $3.xx price sticks. :)

[quote name='Trance Addix']Thanks for the link; picked up some cheap games to add to the collection. Though, I do assume all of the 1 cent games were bought up already.[/QUOTE]

i wonder how many 1 cent games there was

Crosswords DS for 5.89 is a good buy if you dont already have it

Puzzle Quest Galactrix DS for 1.89 is a no brainer

I found it pretty early. Only saw Hot Shots Golf 3 PS2 and the two previously mentioned PSP games for a penny. Saw Madden 09 PS2 for .02 a piece.

[quote name='predseth']I found it pretty early. Only saw Hot Shots Golf 3 PS2 and the two previously mentioned PSP games for a penny. Saw Madden 09 PS2 for .02 a piece.[/QUOTE]

loved to got madden andthat golf game

[quote name='henry00x']received my mario kart dsi xl red bundle today, it was unopened new item $163 was the price i picked it up for from AWD[/QUOTE]
Heh. Those were going for around $120 or less a couple months ago.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Tempted to go for the PS2 Slim but... Very Good instead of Like New, idk.[/QUOTE]

$82 like new slim is up. Not sure if that's what you're talking about.

Which ones did you guys get?

On an unrelated note: Expressmedia has some Like New gems right now. Super Smash Bros. N64 and Pokemon Red being two of them. :D

Bought a used black nunchuck from Express Media for 8.88 with my Amazon Credit. Hopefully it works so I can play Batman: The Brave and the Bold with my friend.

I was able to get a Black 3DS for $172.99. I had a bunch of Amazon credit from textbooks traded in so I only paid a $1 out of pocket. It's listed as Acceptable, but hopefully it comes in good condition. As long as it's complete I will be very happy. I'll hopefully have a better AW hardware buying experience than before. Ordered a PS3 months back and it came broken. Have my fingers crossed for this time. Only time will tell.

[quote name='gojiboy']I was able to get a Black 3DS for $172.99. I had a bunch of Amazon credit from textbooks traded in so I only paid a $1 out of pocket. It's listed as Acceptable, but hopefully it comes in good condition. As long as it's complete I will be very happy. I'll hopefully have a better AW hardware buying experience than before. Ordered a PS3 months back and it came broken. Have my fingers crossed for this time. Only time will tell.[/QUOTE]

Damn, sad that I missed out on that listing. Good luck on the condition!

So its a half awd question half just random question. How long should a ds XL battery last playing games on it with the wifi turned off? I got one that was listed as acceptable and its in good shape but the battery only seems to last around 1 - 1.5 hours. Wondering if thats normal because of the larger screens or if I should send it back for the battery being shot.

[quote name='mrright4you4now']So its a half awd question half just random question. How long should a ds XL battery last playing games on it with the wifi turned off? I got one that was listed as acceptable and its in good shape but the battery only seems to last around 1 - 1.5 hours. Wondering if thats normal because of the larger screens or if I should send it back for the battery being shot.[/QUOTE]

waaaaaay longer.
atleast 10

Definitely be concerned.

An XL actually has great battery life, because it has a MASSIVE battery.

I can easily get 10 hours on max brightness/wifi off on mine.

They have Black 3DS as Like New for $216. Not sure if I should get that or hold out for a possible OoT 3DS bundle/special edition (which is less likely everyday) or just get one new.

[quote name='mrright4you4now']Crap thats kind of what I figured. Has anyone ever bought one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/Battery-Pack-...YXDY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1307511261&sr=8-1

Was thinking about asking for a promo credit to cover one of those and put it inside to replace the current battery. Don't want to send this one back and get one thats in worse shape but will if thats the route I need to go.[/QUOTE]

Return/Refund.
How much did you pay?

[quote name='mrright4you4now']I think it was 118. Bought it as used-acceptable.[/QUOTE]

It'd be difficult to find it at that price again..
did it come with the original box?
Would it be possible for you to register it on club Nintendo and use the extended warranty doing that gives you?

Ya box and everything came complete. It came in good condition overall just the top of it had scuffs around the edges but other then that it was well taken care of. Hadn't thought of trying to check the warranty and seeing if it was covered.

Received my dsi xl in acceptable condition last night. Got home from work after midnight so was surprised an expensive item like that was left. Glad nobody took it, though my apartment complex has been pretty clean except for one time...anyway, looked pretty new. Lots of finger prints on the glossy top. Had a stylus and charger, came in a black white box. Guy who owned it before was named Bruce. Uh, thats it I think. Oh, full battery charge too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back