Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AgentW']lol I bit for infamous. we'll see....

but with the warehouse, anyone ever buy controllers from awd? I'm wondering about the condition/response and stuff of them, or stick to new ones?

and a kinda deal...SW: FU2 collectors $23.99[/QUOTE]

Is the star wars USB replaceable/removable? 2GB seems small.

Is the game worth it at that price?

[quote name='AgentW']but with the warehouse, anyone ever buy controllers from awd? I'm wondering about the condition/response and stuff of them, or stick to new ones?
[/QUOTE]

I have purchased a ps3 and 360 controller and they were like new, never had a problem

[quote name='dino88']All Amazon marketplace orders enter the "shipping soon" stage automatically. The only thing that matters is when it says shipped.[/QUOTE]

Ah. Didn't know that. Thanks.

[quote name='Skooba81']I have purchased a ps3 and 360 controller and they were like new, never had a problem[/QUOTE]

Sounds good, but just look up Street fighter 4 fightpad cammy. It difficult to find :cry:

[quote name='AgentW']lol I bit for infamous. we'll see....

but with the warehouse, anyone ever buy controllers from awd? I'm wondering about the condition/response and stuff of them, or stick to new ones?

[/URL][/QUOTE]

I've purchased a Red Ps3 dualshock 3 Sony brand and a Dream Gear Wireless ps3 controller in xbox configuration. Both work and seemed to be virtually new, however the blister pack for the dream gear was trashed. Both work flawlessly as well. Both bought through awd.

[quote name='poker360']Guys,

lets stick to Amazon Warehouse deals here (and things fullfilled by amazon), these orders are not going to go through.

Make a new thread for this "Deal" that was posted that is most likely some type of scam or mess up[/QUOTE]

Agreed. This guy is a New Seller and doesn't have any feedback. It's either a scam of sorts or someone really screwed up.

You guys are more hard up for Warehouse Deals than I thought, if you're buying things that you know full well are scam attempts.

[quote name='imacgod']If you check the alturl links in the description of the laptops and such, you can use Google Checkout to get somewhat more reasonable prices (not $5 anyhow) and an address. Your stuff will be shipping from here:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...l=40.606679,-73.908001&cbp=13,353.32,,0,22.42

Enjoy ;)

Question though. How good is Amazon about dealing with bad sellers? I might want to join this clusterfuck if it only costs $5.[/QUOTE]

I see the UPS truck where all this stuff he was selling clearly fell off of.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Awesome to know all $5 items have magically disappeared, and the store is now "mummy store"[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Not to revive the talk of that, but I just got a cancel email for Infamous 2. 'twas only a matter of time.

Ok, so Amazon is giving a $25 gift card to people who buy the 3ds.

I got mine from warehouse deals, shipped me the black one instead of blue one, got $30 off. I contacted them about the gift card deal, and he said that warehouse deals are not eligible for promotional offers.

I asked him if warehouse deals and amazon were not the same.

He told me he would make a one time exception, then issued a $25.00 promotional certificate.

Anybody who recently bought the 3ds, it wouldn't hurt to ask about getting the $25 off.

You are now connected to Simon from Amazon.com.
Me:I know this is kind of a long shot, but I recently bought the 3ds a few days ago, and now amazon is giving away a $25 gift card with it. I was wondering if I could get on that deal as well.

Simon:Hello, my name is Simon. I'll be happy to look into your issue.

Me:thank you

Simon:May I have your order number, please?

Me:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Simon:Thanks. Can you hold for a minute or two while I research this for you?

Me:sure

Simon:Thanks so much for waiting.
I see you've placed this item with Warehouse Deals.

Me:yes, is that not the same as amazon?

Simon:Returns to Amazon.com are sold under Warehouse Deals.
Warehouse Deals items are not eligible for the promotional offer.

Me:eek:k, well i just figured i would check

Simon:I'll make an one time exception and have issued $25.00 promotional certificate, which you can use the next time you order an item shipped and sold by Amazon.com.

Me:thank you so much!

Simon:Is there anything else I can do for you today?

Me:that is it. thanks!!

Simon:Thanks for visiting Amazon.com. Have a Great Day!

[quote name='mwestep']Ok, so Amazon is giving a $25 gift card to people who buy the 3ds.

I got mine from warehouse deals, shipped me the black one instead of blue one, got $30 off. I contacted them about the gift card deal, and he said that warehouse deals are not eligible for promotional offers.

I asked him if warehouse deals and amazon were not the same.

He told me he would make a one time exception, then issued a $25.00 promotional certificate.

Anybody who recently bought the 3ds, it wouldn't hurt to ask about getting the $25 off.

You are now connected to Simon from Amazon.com.
Me:I know this is kind of a long shot, but I recently bought the 3ds a few days ago, and now amazon is giving away a $25 gift card with it. I was wondering if I could get on that deal as well.

Simon:Hello, my name is Simon. I'll be happy to look into your issue.

Me:thank you

Simon:May I have your order number, please?

Me:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Simon:Thanks. Can you hold for a minute or two while I research this for you?

Me:sure

Simon:Thanks so much for waiting.
I see you've placed this item with Warehouse Deals.

Me:yes, is that not the same as amazon?

Simon:Returns to Amazon.com are sold under Warehouse Deals.
Warehouse Deals items are not eligible for the promotional offer.

Me:eek:k, well i just figured i would check

Simon:I'll make an one time exception and have issued $25.00 promotional certificate, which you can use the next time you order an item shipped and sold by Amazon.com.

Me:thank you so much!

Simon:Is there anything else I can do for you today?

Me:that is it. thanks!!

Simon:Thanks for visiting Amazon.com. Have a Great Day!
[/QUOTE]

That's pretty fucking shady in terms of trying to get them to give you free credit. I honestly don't know why a CS rep would do that but consider yourself lucky.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']That's pretty fucking shady in terms of trying to get them to give you free credit. I honestly don't know why a CS rep would do that but consider yourself lucky.[/QUOTE]

If that text he spoilered is indeed exactly how it went down, I dont think it's *that* shady. He asked if he could get it, was told it was ineligible and was going to accept that as the end. The rep offered without further prodding.

If he had make a 'entitled' type demand, I'd agree that it would have been bad form, but that doesnt look like the case here.

Fair enough, but what makes anyone think that a $25 credit offer on a new product carries over to AWD (which technically isn't Amazon LLC in terms of pricing)? Why ask it in the first place unless you thought you should have been eligible?

EDIT: @ post below, yeah I can get behind that. But, I just dislike the idea of posting the experience so more people can try and see if they can get the credit. It's... just stealing money at that point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, it never really hurts to ask. That was indeed the whole conversation, and if he said no, i would be fine with it. When he said it wasn't eligible, I was going to leave it at that. I was honestly surprised that he came back with the promotional credit.

I was not aware the AWD was separate from Amazon LLC. I wasn't trying to do anything really shady. I was lucky enough (and grateful) to get the credit.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']That's pretty fucking shady in terms of trying to get them to give you free credit. I honestly don't know why a CS rep would do that but consider yourself lucky.[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!!

This coming from a guy who fought w/ an employee at BB trying to make a 2 coupons(one for a used game and the other coupon for a new copy of AC:B) work for AC:B...

Seriously bro, u need a to check yourself before making comments like that.

Don't let the hate get to you. You'll learn fast that anything that others don't get you don't deserve.

You weren't forceful or manipulative. Even if you were at the end of the day it's the rep's decision, and they can easily say no.

[quote name='aznhero913']LOL!!!!!

This coming from a guy who fought w/ an employee at BB trying to make a 2 coupons(one for a used game and the other coupon for a new copy of AC:B) work for AC:B...

Seriously bro, u need a to check yourself before making comments like that.[/QUOTE]

I didn't bother to read the thread until the "stacking" prices were completely different from what I saw in store, so I tried to find out the reason behind it.

I didn't use the word "fight." All I did was ask the cashier to see if her manager knew anything about it, and mentioned the corporate memo and they had no idea what that memo was about either.

It was me waiting in the store while they tried to figure out what the deal was, and in the end I said sorry for the hassle and left after swapping BB GCs into Kindle ones.

Why would I fight with employees? Clearly either they or I was wrong, and I waited until I got back home to try to figure out what exact the "stacking" was.

Was I being shady? I already mwstep the benefit of not knowing that AWD and Amazon LLC are separate and that was the end of it. His tone was fine, and clearly he was just wondering.

If you don't think there's anything wrong with people ordering used and asking for a promo on new items, then say that. What I tried to do at BB was due to my misunderstanding. I didn't report back to let other people abuse the system.

[quote name='Lutter']Just got a 3DS for $183 in 'Good' condition... had $20 promo credit so I got it for $163.

fucking. Awesome deal.[/QUOTE]

Awesomely done, man.

[quote name='Lutter']Just got a 3DS for $183 in 'Good' condition... had $20 promo credit so I got it for $163.

fucking. Awesome deal.[/QUOTE]You lucked out, man. Was this close to pulling the trigger on it, had it in my cart and everything.

Decided to wait on it (have a lot of GS credit that I need to get rid of, even though it costs so much more there). Hope it arrives in good shape!

I just ordered F-Zero : Maximum Velocity and Fugitive Hunter: War on Terror for a grand total of $2.48 with prime shipping. Looking forward to see bin laden die again.

[quote name='Pojo']You lucked out, man. Was this close to pulling the trigger on it, had it in my cart and everything.

Decided to wait on it (have a lot of GS credit that I need to get rid of, even though it costs so much more there). Hope it arrives in good shape![/QUOTE]

LOL. I was checking out furiously as I remembered I had that coupon code somewhere in my email and then accidentally took the 3DS out of my shopping cart when deleting another item that was sitting in my cart at checkout. Whew. :) Yeah... hopefully it's 'Good'. I'm okay with 'Good' as long as it can boot up and play games. :D

fucking. Awesome deal.[/QUOTE]
you lucky son of a gun! I would jump on that if I had the money. good thing you took away the temptation haha

WOW I'm furious. The "Used - Good" copy of FFXIII I ordered came in the freaking red box. What the HELL Amazon? First time they've ever failed me.

UGH. My first red game. Now I have to trade it in and take a loss to re-buy. fuck you Amazon.

After weeks of daily checking Amazon, I finally found a copy of Breath of Fire III to buy--in "Like New" condition for $17.19 after credit from Express Media/Source Media Group! :applause:

[quote name='dudejeff22']WOW I'm furious. The "Used - Good" copy of FFXIII I ordered came in the freaking red box. What the HELL Amazon? First time they've ever failed me.

UGH. My first red game. Now I have to trade it in and take a loss to re-buy. fuck you Amazon.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

OCD's a hell of a drug

[quote name='dudejeff22']WOW I'm furious. The "Used - Good" copy of FFXIII I ordered came in the freaking red box. What the HELL Amazon? First time they've ever failed me.

UGH. My first red game. Now I have to trade it in and take a loss to re-buy. fuck you Amazon.[/QUOTE]

I don't get it, was it guaranteed not to be?

Everyone hates the greatest hits games.
It's just a fact that every Platform bands together to make there greatest hits/platinum hits/selects look shitty and unappealing as possible.

Got a "very good" 4 GB Xbox 360 for $160.99. I'm going to use my two 16 GB flash drives until I find a good deal on a hard drive. Hopefully the 250 GB HDD will become cheaper this fall.

[quote name='Hiei69']Got a "very good" 4 GB Xbox 360 for $160.99. I'm going to use my two 16 GB flash drives until I find a good deal on a hard drive. Hopefully the 250 GB HDD will become cheaper this fall.[/QUOTE]

why don't you just buy the 4g Kinect bundle for $200 after deducting the $100 gift card? You can sell the kinect for some bucks.

I considered it, but I just hate Kinect that much. Actually, my bank account is quite low and I can't spend that much cash at the moment. I need it for later this month.

Just received Links Awakening DX for GameBoy and of course it was damaged as usual. Idiot packers stacking game boy boxes on top of each other and squeezing the fold over boxes shut. Luckily the cheap filler game I ordered with it was put on top and it was the game that got smashed. In the past they would put Game Boy boxes side by side and they usually arrived fine. Lately they seem to like to stack them and it damages them 100% of the time.

Links Awakening only has a crease on the back of the box and I guess I will keep it. But its very disappointing.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Description for those that play the cover art and not the game :)

Medium wrinkle / bend on item case. Small wrinkle / bend on Cover Art.[/QUOTE]

OCD is a bitch..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back