Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DudeImGodly']Everyone hates the greatest hits games.
It's just a fact that every Platform bands together to make there greatest hits/platinum hits/selects look shitty and unappealing as possible.[/QUOTE]

Some of us actually kind of dig the red cases...

[quote name='Mixer236']Some of us actually kind of dig the red cases...[/QUOTE]
I love the red cases I think they look cool. But I could see how people don't like it. Especially collectors.

[quote name='danishmaggot']Just ordered one of the PS3 120GB. It is not due in stock until the 28th, but $234 seems like a good price.[/QUOTE]

Are you joking right? With all those $160 or $100 gift card deals for 160g and Black Ops bundles at Target, Bestbuy and Amazon, you are saying $234 for a used 120g is a good price?

[quote name='callmewoof']Bit on a 'Like New' black 3DS today. My first time ordering from Amazon Warehouse, hoping for the best...[/QUOTE]

3DS arrived today, brand spanking new. Seals still intact, everything sealed inside, not a finger print to be found. $212 for 'Like New' (more like BRAND New)... yeah I'm psyched! Even though they have the $25 credit for a new one right now, I still came out ahead (and less money out of pocket initially). Hooray! :applause:

[quote name='foreinter']Are you joking right? With all those $160 or $100 gift card deals for 160g and Black Ops bundles at Target, Bestbuy and Amazon, you are saying $234 for a used 120g is a good price?[/QUOTE]

I payed for in Amazon credit. I don't have $300 "real" dollars to take to Target.

[quote name='dudejeff22']WOW I'm furious. The "Used - Good" copy of FFXIII I ordered came in the freaking red box. What the HELL Amazon? First time they've ever failed me.

UGH. My first red game. Now I have to trade it in and take a loss to re-buy. fuck you Amazon.[/QUOTE]

That's why I avoid buying games on AWD that have been GH/PH for a while. I wish Amazon would specify which case the games came in.
Actually, I wish companies would stop making those ugly ass boxes. They probably lose a good bit of sales by not just putting a stupid sticker on the cover or something.

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']That's why I avoid buying games on AWD that have been GH/PH for a while. I wish Amazon would specify which case the games came in.
Actually, I wish companies would stop making those ugly ass boxes. They probably lose a good bit of sales by not just putting a stupid sticker on the cover or something.[/QUOTE]

Red sticker on the shrink wrap would be perfect. They definitely miss a lot of sales from me.

You can assume that they lose sales all you want, when it actually makes people flock out to buy the full price version when a new batch of Greatest Hits are announced. It's brilliant.

Most of the time people "flock out" to buy the OG version because it will have the GH price and will be the last non-GH versions available new.

They aren't rushing to go out and buy the games at original price, that's a ridiculousness notion.

[quote name='gotdott']Yea I like staring at my collection all day. Uniformity is cool, change bothers me.[/QUOTE]

Sure is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder in here

You redcase tards are hilarious....

to each their own, but if it's really that big of a deal to you, then maybe it isn't the best idea to order a used game from warehouse deals when you will only be satisfied with one specific version of the game.

On a side note, if the red case is really that bothersome, why dont you just buy replacement cases? You can get them for like $2 shipped off ebay, and I'm sure if you look around, you could prolly get them cheaper if you were to buy more than just a few. Also, another thing I would consider doing, any time you trade in games to like bestbuy/gamestop, just pop them in the red case since you are getting rid of them anyways and bestbuy/gamestop shouldn't care the color of the case.

[quote name='jdb230']You redcase tards are hilarious....

to each their own, but if it's really that big of a deal to you, then maybe it isn't the best idea to order a used game from warehouse deals when you will only be satisfied with one specific version of the game.

On a side note, if the red case is really that bothersome, why dont you just buy replacement cases? You can get them for like $2 shipped off ebay, and I'm sure if you look around, you could prolly get them cheaper if you were to buy more than just a few. Also, another thing I would consider doing, any time you trade in games to like bestbuy/gamestop, just pop them in the red case since you are getting rid of them anyways and bestbuy/gamestop shouldn't care the color of the case.[/QUOTE]

Cover art is still different. I would assume that matters.

Also, GS doesn't require cases. What would I gain by giving them red ones for free?

On a side note, if the red case is really that bothersome, why dont you just buy replacement cases? You can get them for like $2 shipped off ebay, and I'm sure if you look around, you could prolly get them cheaper if you were to buy more than just a few. Also, another thing I would consider doing, any time you trade in games to like bestbuy/gamestop, just pop them in the red case since you are getting rid of them anyways and bestbuy/gamestop shouldn't care the color of the case.[/QUOTE]

You know... the case isn't the only red thing in the GH version of a game.

Lets not group being picky with game cases/cover art in with OCD. They're not the same thing. I prefer non-greatest hits cases but if there's a deal to be had and it's only available in the greatest hits packaging I won't mind it.

All right didnt' really want the kinect bundle so was holding out for a 4gb xbox 360 for around $140-160, finally found one for $149.99 on awd! Currently not shipped yet heh

Lowest i've seen 4gb xbox 360 i believe was about $140.99 forgot how long ago.

They have 2 more in awd $161.99 & $172.99

4gb xbox 360

Also saw this

PS3 250gb $198.99

thanks problemz i was looking to get a ps3 but i worried about the condition it say used-acceptable should i be worry about the condition it comes in???

I dont' know, i'm hoping for the best as well. Most of what i've seen other CAG's get used consoles, the average is the box is different or banged up but console is basically new, there has been a few peeps who've received bum systems but it's amazon, so returns are fairly easy.

[quote name='ProblEmZ']All right didnt' really want the kinect bundle so was holding out for a 4gb xbox 360 for around $140-160, finally found one for $149.99 on awd! Currently not shipped yet heh

Lowest i've seen 4gb xbox 360 i believe was about $140.99 forgot how long ago.

They have 2 more in awd $161.99 & $172.99

4gb xbox 360

[/QUOTE]

And my $149.99 xbox 360 4g order cancelled... and the hunt begins again!

[quote name='ProblEmZ']And my $149.99 xbox 360 4g order cancelled... and the hunt begins again![/QUOTE]

I like your spirit. I'll be sure to post if I come across something.

[quote name='nas6034']I received a like-new halo reach with the instruction booklet really badly torn.[/QUOTE]

Well you can either return it since it didn't fit the description, or you can get on CS chat and get a $5-$10 or 20% credit. Start high and see what you can get!

[quote name='ProblEmZ']And my $149.99 xbox 360 4g order cancelled... and the hunt begins again![/QUOTE]

I got a like new 4gb slim last week through WHD for 148.99 and it was brand new the box was just a little banged up. Guess I was just online at the right time.

Just pulled the trigger on a Nintendo 3DS for $180 in "good" condition from Warehouse Deals, said only the packaging was damaged. Also used a $60 trade in credit I had for a total of $120. Here's hoping its really only packaging damage, never ordered anything from the Warehouse deals before.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Teriana']Just pulled the trigger on a Nintendo 3DS for $180 in "good" condition from Warehouse Deals, said only the packaging was damaged. Also used a $60 trade in credit I had for a total of $120. Here's hoping its really only packaging damage, never ordered anything from the Warehouse deals before.[/QUOTE]

I'm jealous, I wanna score one of those deals. :(

Just received my $160 4GB Xbox 360. The system, controller, etc. were new, but the box had been open and moved around a bit. The box had seen better days, but it's nice to have all the original packaging. Very happy with my purchase. Huge difference between this sleek little matte box and my old giant power guzzling launch 360. I finally have hdmi and WiFi, yay.

Forgot to report that I got a 3DS for "Very Good" for $191 last week. Everything was completely sealed and in perfect condition except a small ding in the front of the box.

Also got Top Spin 4 in "Like New" for $26, though that's admittedly not that hot of a deal.

I especially like the part when you use a horribly offensive slur to insult someone's intelligence, then completely and utterly not understand what they're actually talking about.

[quote name='Survivalism']I especially like the part when you use a horribly offensive slur to insult someone's intelligence, then completely and utterly not understand what they're actually talking about.[/QUOTE]

I may not agree with his use of the word "tard" (even though I don't find it offensive myself), but he does offer some ways to fix the problem.

Pulled the trigger on a 3DS for $185 in good condition, these deals come up pretty often. I guess I got lucky since I refreshed the page every 30 minutes honestly. A lot of people getting rid of 3DSs for some reason.

[quote name='topplehat']I may not agree with his use of the word "tard" (even though I don't find it offensive myself), but he does offer some ways to fix the problem.[/QUOTE]

Except that he didn't because the game artwork and the disc itself are also labeled Greatest Hits / Platinum Hits.

[quote name='AJVtony831']I pulled the trigger on but choose free super saver shipping in order to think about it. Idk if it's worth selling my old xbox that I got in dec. of 09 and keeping the slim. Any thoughts from others who have done something similar?[/QUOTE]

Depends... I did the jump for multiple reasons, namely to upgrade my 60gb to 250gb and to give the wireless adapter to my girlfriend. If it wasn't for those circumstances, I think the peace of mind of having a new Xbox isn't nearly enough if you're trading down with storage (which I assume you are, considering this is the base model).

[quote name='jonac13']Depends... I did the jump for multiple reasons, namely to upgrade my 60gb to 250gb and to give the wireless adapter to my girlfriend. If it wasn't for those circumstances, I think the peace of mind of having a new Xbox isn't nearly enough if you're trading down with storage (which I assume you are, considering this is the base model).[/QUOTE]

Well i was considering just using my 20gb hard drive that I use on my current one and using it on the slim by doing what is on youtube. The wi-fi seems like it might be a nice addition but I'm not too sold so I'll probably cancel the order for the slim.

[quote name='AJVtony831']Well i was considering just using my 20gb hard drive that I use on my current one and using it on the slim by doing what is on youtube. The wi-fi seems like it might be a nice addition but I'm not too sold so I'll probably cancel the order for the slim.[/QUOTE]

Having an old 20gb model should be a good enough reason to upgrade.

[quote name='TTO']Pulled the trigger on a 3DS for $185 in good condition, these deals come up pretty often. I guess I got lucky since I refreshed the page every 30 minutes honestly. A lot of people getting rid of 3DSs for some reason.[/QUOTE]

Cause right now, there aren't many good games out for it. Now is a good time to get one cheap though, as there will be a ton of 1st party stuff out near the end of the year. Of course, the bad part is.. past 1st party, the rest of the stuff will be mostly shovelware just like DS and Wii.

[quote name='xilly']Cause right now, there aren't many good games out for it. Now is a good time to get one cheap though, as there will be a ton of 1st party stuff out near the end of the year. Of course, the bad part is.. past 1st party, the rest of the stuff will be mostly shovelware just like DS and Wii.[/QUOTE]

Say all you want about the Wii library but the DS library was undeniably great.

[quote name='topplehat']Say all you want about the Wii library but the DS library was undeniably great.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I'd go so far as to say that the wii library was solid, especially considering the price of the system.

While the ratio of good games to shit is pretty sad, there is such a high volume that both are well stocked with great exclusives. Anyone who missed out on wii or DS exclusives this generation has missed out on a lot of high quality games for low prices.

[quote name='topplehat']Say all you want about the Wii library but the DS library was undeniably great.[/QUOTE]

This. The DS has a TON of fantastic games that aren't 1st party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back