Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Blackjack13']Decided to finally pick up Heavy Rain in like new condition for $22.99 from the Warehouse. Seems like a decent enough price.[/QUOTE]

Great game. Be sure to wear a headband to keep the sweat from messing with your eyes. Game gets so intense you'll feel you're outrunning a bear with an anchor tied around your ankle all while being stung by hundreds of baby hornets.

[quote name='karatebear']Great game. Be sure to wear a headband to keep the sweat from messing with your eyes. Game gets so intense you'll feel you're outrunning a bear with an anchor tied around your ankle all while being stung by hundreds of baby hornets.[/QUOTE]

Must be quite a sensation.

This is a site that sells damaged/returned/traded goods, east listing is unique

With that said, most recent 3ds orders have been praised by their recepients here

I ordered a Like-New Tron CE from AWD last week. When it arrived, it was only the game (but it was factory sealed). I contacted Amazon customer service and they refunded me my purchase price and let me place an order for a new one (fulfilled by Amazon) with a price match to my AWD order and free one-day shipping. Amazon customer service win.

[quote name='scott_matthews']I ordered a Like-New Tron CE from AWD last week. When it arrived, it was only the game (but it was factory sealed). I contacted Amazon customer service and they refunded me my purchase price and let me place an order for a new one (fulfilled by Amazon) with a price match to my AWD order and free one-day shipping. Amazon customer service win.[/QUOTE]

Stories like this make me :)

Amazon's customer service is truly unmatched in my honest opinion. Due to their amazing level of customer service I was able to obtain a free 50 inch plasma television though I will not state how as it is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='velvet396']their CS really is unmatched, IMHO. It's partially how I got a free 50" plasma.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='jacknicklson']Amazon's customer service is truly unmatched in my honest opinion. Due to their amazing level of customer service I was able to obtain a free 50 inch plasma television though I will not state how as it is irrelevant to the topic at hand.[/QUOTE]
Either of you care to explain the 'free 50" plasma tv' thing, since it seems that both of you received one.;) I'd definitely love to get a free plasma tv.:applause:

[quote name='jacknicklson']I was just translating his post since the other guy seemed confused lol[/QUOTE]
I don't think he had a hard time understanding that post, I think he was just wondering how the hell that was possible.

[quote name='Capocci 007']hows the 3dS's? they're all about $210 now in Amazon warehouse... good price but how's the conditioning[/QUOTE]
Ordered two "like new" $211.99 Cosmo Black 3DS handhelds last Thursday. One arrived for my buddy in New Jersey last Friday, completely new and untouched outside of some minor pen marks on the box itself. Mine arrived Saturday and was completely new with no hint of any damage to the 3DS or the box itself. "Like new" from Warehouse usually means an "instant buy" for me as long as the price is right, heh.

[quote name='Yanksfan']I have never had a good experience with Amazon Customer Service. To me, it is their true weak link.[/QUOTE]

Uhm, trolling?

[quote name='gar3']Ordered two "like new" $211.99 Cosmo Black 3DS handhelds last Thursday. One arrived for my buddy in New Jersey last Friday, completely new and untouched outside of some minor pen marks on the box itself. Mine arrived Saturday and was completely new with no hint of any damage to the 3DS or the box itself. "Like new" from Warehouse usually means an "instant buy" for me as long as the price is right, heh.[/QUOTE]Where do these systems come from? Can't be from trade-ins, because the systems don't have a speck of dust on them and all of the packaging is there. I assume that maybe the box got damaged in transit or something and they can't sell new, but why is the package opened in some instances? Is it policy that they have to open it and reseal it with tape, which is how mine came in?

See, I'm wondering if this is just because the system is relatively new. I mean in a few years, maybe they'll be getting more honest-to-God trade-ins with more damage to the system. I know they have used in acceptable condition and things like that, which I've yet to hear a report on the condition of those.

[quote name='Pojo']Where do these systems come from? Can't be from trade-ins, because the systems don't have a speck of dust on them and all of the packaging is there. I assume that maybe the box got damaged in transit or something and they can't sell new, but why is the package opened in some instances? Is it policy that they have to open it and reseal it with tape, which is how mine came in?

See, I'm wondering if this is just because the system is relatively new. I mean in a few years, maybe they'll be getting more honest-to-God trade-ins with more damage to the system. I know they have used in acceptable condition and things like that, which I've yet to hear a report on the condition of those.[/QUOTE]

I'd say 99% of the Like New consoles for the 3DS are just damaged box units.
Or the quality check ones where they open one a shipment.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']I'd say 99% of the Like New consoles for the 3DS are just damaged box units.
Or the quality check ones where they open one a shipment.[/QUOTE]

This has to be the case. I am still amazed at how new my "used" 3ds was. Didnt look like it was out of the box even once. Box was dented on the corner and sealed with tape. Very likely these were just dented boxed items from random department stores.

[quote name='Pride7ds']It's not, I owned it and traded it back in. Played it quite a bit while I had it but the lag and lack of communication whatsoever over Live kills this game.[/QUOTE]

I will respectfully disagree. I bought Brink at full price and I really enjoy it. After the first week or two, they fixed the lag, and if you play with friends, it is among the most fun FPS's on the market today.

[quote name='BShea']I will respectfully disagree. I bought Brink at full price and I really enjoy it. After the first week or two, they fixed the lag, and if you play with friends, it is among the most fun FPS's on the market today.[/QUOTE]

i dislike the lack of a way for many to see my K/D
I enjoyed the game the couple games i played.
It's overflowing with noobs ;)

[quote name='DudeImGodly']i dislike the lack of a way for many to see my K/D
I enjoyed the game the couple games i played.
It's overflowing with noobs ;)[/QUOTE]

Why do people care about their k/d ratio so much especially in an objective based game?

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']Why do people care about their k/d ratio so much especially in an objective based game?[/QUOTE]

I worded my post wrong >.<
I meant " I dislike the lack of a way for me too see my K/D."

[quote name='DudeImGodly']I worded my post wrong >.<
I meant " I dislike the lack of a way for me too see my K/D."[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter how you word it. In an objective based shooter, your K/D ratio doesn't mean shit. If you're playing the game with your team like you're supposed to, you win. If you want to flex K/D stats, play CoD/BF/KZ/CS.

[quote name='xilly']Doesn't matter how you word it. In an objective based shooter, your K/D ratio doesn't mean shit. If you're playing the game with your team like you're supposed to, you win. If you want to flex K/D stats, play CoD/BF/KZ/CS.[/QUOTE]

If he wants to see k/d, he should be able to see it. Objective based games can become dbag Zerg fests and k/d separates the mindless from the skilled. Regardless of what you say. If he dislikes it because of that, it's fine too.

[quote name='poker360']inFamous 2 - $35.99 (acceptable)[/QUOTE]
I can't bring myself to bite the bullet on something acceptable.

I grabbed a like new Skullmonkeys for PSone for $16.99.

Just got the PS3 Sharpshooter for 26.99 and a nav controller for 17.99. Both were listed as acceptable. Does anyone have any input on what I should be expecting in terms of "acceptable" quality? Possibly damaged or missing packaging? I am hoping the hardware itself is not damaged.

[quote name='NOFX232']I would love that infamous 2, but I need to buy a new PS3 since my old one just got the YLOD the other day. :([/QUOTE]

I traded my 40gb fat in for $200 back in march,
currently looking for a 160 or higher for less than $200 or 250 or 320 for less than $230
>.

[quote name='lassiterb']Just got the PS3 Sharpshooter for 26.99 and a nav controller for 17.99. Both were listed as acceptable. Does anyone have any input on what I should be expecting in terms of "acceptable" quality? Possibly damaged or missing packaging? I am hoping the hardware itself is not damaged.[/QUOTE]

Not damaged. Missing packaging.
Didnt you read the description?

I was thinking of grabbing it but eh, I don't want a 3DS until Mega Man Legends 3 comes out and I imagine there'll be a price drop by then.

For those in the market for a 3DS, I found a few new ones on eBay the other day with a BIN price of $175. I made an offer for $160 and he took it!

Just thought I'd throw that out there for those who had lost faith in eBay.

Now back to the Amazon:

Halo 3 ODST - Like New - $8.83:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...5ODGQG0R&qid=1309352335&sr=1-5&condition=used

Pokemon Platinum - Acceptable - $15.50:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...5ODGQG0R&qid=1309352335&sr=1-9&condition=used

Sonic Unleashed (Wii) - Like New - $9.99:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...generic&qid=1309352352&sr=1-44&condition=used

[quote name='topplehat']For those in the market for a 3DS, I found a few new ones on eBay the other day with a BIN price of $175. I made an offer for $160 and he took it!

Just thought I'd throw that out there for those who had lost faith in eBay.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure those are all gone. Cheapest I see on ebay is 230ish. Yuck.

[quote name='xilly']Pretty sure those are all gone. Cheapest I see on ebay is 230ish. Yuck.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I checked again this morning and they were all gone, you just have to get lucky I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back