Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a "used - like new" copy of James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace for 360 for only $6.49. A fun game at a great price.

Currently another Aqua Blue 3DS in "Used-Good" condition ("Small mark on disk. Small mark on item case. Medium cut / scratch on item case. Medium crack on item case") for $183.99.

EDIT: Gone now.

[quote name='Boresville']Currently another Aqua Blue 3DS in "Used-Good" condition ("Small mark on disk. Small mark on item case. Medium cut / scratch on item case. Medium crack on item case") for $183.99.[/QUOTE]

Nice, nice.

[quote name='Boresville']Currently another Aqua Blue 3DS in "Used-Good" condition ("Small mark on disk. Small mark on item case. Medium cut / scratch on item case. Medium crack on item case") for $183.99.[/QUOTE]

So I'm assuming that means damage on the unit itself and not just the packaging like a lot of the "Like New" ones are?

[quote name='matthewrex']So I'm assuming that means damage on the unit itself and not just the packaging like a lot of the "Like New" ones are?[/QUOTE]

That would be my assumption as well but I don't have any actual experience with it. The generic "Small mark on disk. Small mark on item case. Medium cut / scratch on item case. Medium crack on item case" description (which was also used on a similar listing from yesterday) makes me wonder if it's a "could be one of the above" or an "all of the above" type situation.

[quote name='007bond']There's a "used - like new" copy of James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace for 360 for only $6.49. A fun game at a great price.[/QUOTE]

Hmm after I Finish infamous 2 and 007 bloodstone I might pick this up, thanks for the info

It's gone now. :/ I was gonna pull the trigger but just couldn't with that description.

I've had some bad luck with the Warehouse lately.

Ordered DIRT 3 which said "like-new/shrink wrap is missing" and it came smashed to pieces, torn completely on the edges with no less than 3 massive stickers on the back cover. Needless to say I returned it; in fact I almost wonder if they shipped me the wrong copy.

Also ordered an old copy of SOUTH PARK Season 5 which was "very good" but didn't even come with a box.

Anyway at least the returns are easy :)

[quote name='phantomfriar2002']I've had some bad luck with the Warehouse lately.

Ordered DIRT 3 which said "like-new/shrink wrap is missing" and it came smashed to pieces, torn completely on the edges with no less than 3 massive stickers on the back cover. Needless to say I returned it; in fact I almost wonder if they shipped me the wrong copy.

Also ordered an old copy of SOUTH PARK Season 5 which was "very good" but didn't even come with a box.

Anyway at least the returns are easy :)[/QUOTE]

Do they give you the money back minus shipping or is shipping is still free when you return an item?

[quote name='ral1121']Do they give you the money back minus shipping or is shipping is still free when you return an item?[/QUOTE]
they will provide you with a return label, provided the reason for return is something they screwed up or the condition didn't match the description.

[quote name='ral1121']Do they give you the money back minus shipping or is shipping is still free when you return an item?[/QUOTE]

You don't have to pay for return shipping if it's a defective item.

A one percent sales tax decrease is nothing.

Anyways, from those who have bought PS3s from the warehouse, how was their condition. I'm in need of a replacement PS3 and am debating trying to get one from the warehouse, or should I just try to have an Amazon price match?

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']For you CA residents, I suggest you buy whatever you intend to buy before Friday unless you want to get taxed!

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-amazon-tax-20110630,0,4344787.story[/QUOTE]

I just read this at Sacbee too... very sad. On one hand I agree with the tax but as a consumer I am devastated. Hopefully this will help with all my obsessive media spending habits now. And this was supposed to be the summer of George! George is gettin' upset!!

Is the kinect sensor and kinect adventure in good condition for $83.99 a good buy? My kids played with one at best buy and loved it. Are these ever listed like new, and if so anyone know the price?

"http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...condition=used

Its like new right now for $84 "

Thanks for the link, I bought it. My kids are going to be very happy next week when it comes in.

Has anyone bought an "acceptable" sharpshooter or other similar accessory from AWD? I'm trying to figure out what could be wrong with it...

Possibly just a damaged box?

[quote name='lassiterb']Has anyone bought an "acceptable" sharpshooter or other similar accessory from AWD? I'm trying to figure out what could be wrong with it...

Possibly just a damaged box?[/QUOTE]

I just ordered a sharpshooter, but I don't think it's for me. Just FYI if you're interested in buying one. :)

The thing is this law basically makes the Gov't (If they see any of it)
200million by charging sales tax to out of state e-tailers that are affiliated with California,

Since 1980 it's cost the state of cailfornia 4 Billion Dollars to use the Death Penalty. (Roughly 200 million a year)

If we got rid of the death penalty in the state of California the gov't saves the money they want, all the advertising companies keep their jobs, and there's no sales tax on online orders.

-__-

[quote name='NOFX232']Thank god!

Amazon your the best in my books still![/QUOTE]

i dont get it. so that means Amazon wont charge any taxes still in California?

[quote name='ral1121']i dont get it. so that means Amazon wont charge any taxes still in California?[/QUOTE]

I believe that's what's being implied. From what I gather, Amazon's only presence within the state was through "Internet marketing affiliates" and, from the sound of things, they have now cut ties with all California affiliates. As the new law "applies only to online sellers based out of state that have some connection to California, such as workers, warehouses or offices here," it seems that Amazon is in the clear by dropping those affiliates. I'm sure there's others here that might have a better idea of the situation than me though.

[quote name='Boresville']I believe that's what's being implied. From what I gather, Amazon's only presence within the state was through "Internet marketing affiliates" and, from the sound of things, they have now cut ties with all California affiliates. As the new law "applies only to online sellers based out of state that have some connection to California, such as workers, warehouses or offices here," it seems that Amazon is in the clear by dropping those affiliates. I'm sure there's others here that might have a better idea of the situation than me though.[/QUOTE]

Amazon will still have to charge tax in CA. They don't want to, nor should they really have to. I could explain in pretty good detail, but I think that would go over a lot of people's heads (not to mention it is OT).

Here is a pretty good summary of the ramifications of this: http://www.zdnet.com/blog/violetblu...-growing-e-commerce-affiliate-tax-law-war/485

[quote name='wilflare']wonder if i can still get a black label FF13 PS3[/QUOTE]

Go to blockbuster, they have them used for 14.99. Its also in great supply in any gamestop you go to though it is a couple more bucks then in blockbuster

I'm trying to get a non Platinum hits edition of Call of Duty: World at War.

Hopefully when a good price pops up, i won't get one that is. My chances are slim im guessing.

[quote name='TraBuch']For some reason, I decided to buy Too Human and Blue Dragon even though both are supposedly bad-mediocre.[/QUOTE]

I played both of them. Too human was way better then I expected,controls did suck but I got use to them after awhile. Blue dragon on the other hand was one of my most hated 360 games ever. Between "playable" "I won't give up" and the most annoying characters I've seen in any game (especially the main character) was enough to make me stop playing after 1 hour.

[quote name='lassiterb']Has anyone bought an "acceptable" sharpshooter or other similar accessory from AWD? I'm trying to figure out what could be wrong with it...

Possibly just a damaged box?[/QUOTE]

"Acceptable" usually means no box at all.

[quote name='Vap']I played both of them. Too human was way better then I expected,controls did suck but I got use to them after awhile. Blue dragon on the other hand was one of my most hated 360 games ever. Between "playable" "I won't give up" and the most annoying characters I've seen in any game (especially the main character) was enough to make me stop playing after 1 hour.[/QUOTE]

I loved Blue Dragon. Sure it was annoying with those lines and some of the gameplay got boring, but it had a nice story!

Has anyone bought Microsoft Points from the Warehouse? Seems like it would be gambling, but Amazon should cover anything if they are already used, I would guess.

[quote name='ral1121']I just ordered something from AWD.

Delivery estimate with Prime shipping: July 6........wtf???[/QUOTE]

Item probably isn't in stock yet.

[quote name='ral1121']I just ordered something from AWD.

Delivery estimate with Prime shipping: July 6........wtf???[/QUOTE]

simple it ships out july 1 say

no shipping on 2 3 4

so 2 day shipping 5 and 6th

[quote name='Vap']I played both of them. Too human was way better then I expected,controls did suck but I got use to them after awhile. Blue dragon on the other hand was one of my most hated 360 games ever. Between "playable" "I won't give up" and the most annoying characters I've seen in any game (especially the main character) was enough to make me stop playing after 1 hour.[/QUOTE]

You just lost any shred of credibility with your blue dragon statement. How can you judge a jrpg on 1 hour of gameplay? I found BD to be an excellent game for those who like classic, japanese style rpgs. It had just enough gameplay twists to overcome the pitfalls that many other jrpgs have fallen into.

Despite the somewhat annoying nature of one or two characters at some points, it has all the makings of an excellent game. Its got the overworld travel that most games in the genre lack now, great graphics, a good story, sweet special effects, airship travel, tons of quests, and its a lot of fun. it may not stand up to the classic these creators previously collaborated on in chrono trigger, but its a great game in its own right. Its so cheap now that there is no way it isn't worth getting if your a fan of the genre.

Simply put, if you love rpgs you must play blue dragon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back