Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still somewhat confused as to the condition of the Wii console. Is the Wii a "dented box" item, refurb, or is it a return? I know it says "Like New" but then I read the product description and it was somewhat vague.

[quote name='xskaxninjax']I really don't need another Wii... but I'm almost tempted just at how low the price is for a like new one.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I don't play mine much, but when I do its been freezing up...

Grabbed one of the Wii's kinda feel dumb for it since I have one and don't play it much, but its a cheap way to stream netflix to another tv in the house.

Pretty good price for a Wii, especially for college kids. Probably the most played console I have because my friends and I all goof around and play NSMB and Super Smash together plus they like to pick up and play a lot of the first-party games.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Patience paid off! There are some like new ones now available.[/QUOTE]

When it says like new, whats wrong with it? Does it come with the regular box or Amazon cardboard box? This is the Wii with only Wii Sports?

Sorry, never ordered a warehouse deal before.

I have a White wii, but really want a black one...

[quote name='The Punisher']When it says like new, whats wrong with it? Does it come with the regular box or Amazon cardboard box? This is the Wii with only Wii Sports?

Sorry, never ordered a warehouse deal before.

I have a White wii, but really want a black one...[/QUOTE]

I am wondering too, but I bet it's most likely one that's been opened and then returned. It might be a damaged box and they can't sell it as new.

It's most likely the original white one. I doubt any one will get a black one.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']I am wondering too, but I bet it's most likely one that's been opened and then returned. It might be a damaged box and they can't sell it as new.[/QUOTE]

So if i order it and not like it, can i return it? Is there any restocking fees, etc???

I want a black wii

[quote name='The Punisher']So if i order it and not like it, can i return it? Is there any restocking fees, etc???

I want a black wii[/QUOTE]

You might want to contact their customer service for answers to those questions.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Thanks, just put it in my cart. Now im thinking If i want it or not. Could someone else claim it If its in my cart ?[/QUOTE]

I believe so. I'm pretty sure I've missed out on a couple of things before even though I had it in my cart while I was considering whether I wanted it or not.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Thanks, just put it in my cart. Now im thinking If i want it or not. Could someone else claim it If its in my cart ?[/QUOTE]
Well it's gone so hopefully you got it.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Well it's gone so hopefully you got it.[/QUOTE]

Im wondering If i should buy it now. On one hand i really want it and im afraid it will go out of point again soon. On the other hand i have 3 ds rpg's to play. What should i do ?

[quote name='strait edge follower']Im wondering If i should buy it now. On one hand i really want it and im afraid it will go out of point again soon. On the other hand i have 3 ds rpg's to play. What should i do ?[/QUOTE]
I'm in the same boat on my PSP. I have a bunch of RPGs to play and yet I still got FFIV complete. If I find good deals I usually don't worry about my backlog too much. I doubt Dragon Quest V will go much lower than $20. If it does go out of print it will go back to the $40 price tag again. It is a judgement call, but it doesn't hurt to have another game to play. I really do need to get to these PSP RPGs though.

I remember when this thread first started booming and everyone was getting those $65 wiis, no one ever thought they'd come back

[quote name='RealDeals']Wow, that $65 Wii is insane. I got mine for $250 day one, but I can't say I regret it ;)

FF4 DS- LN- $12 http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy...77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1313547337&sr=1-71

Professor Layton and the Curious Village- LN- $11 http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchant&qid=1313547485&sr=1-79&condition=used

Good DSI XL for $124 http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...rchant&qid=1313547540&sr=1-105&condition=used

Halo Reach LN $28 :hot: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...merchant&qid=1313547656&sr=1-5&condition=used[/QUOTE]

You bought a Wii like all of us on day one for ssbb and immediately regretted it like the rest of us you're not allowed to be different ;)

[quote name='DudeImGodly']You bought a Wii like all of us on day one for ssbb and immediately regretted it like the rest of us you're not allowed to be different ;)[/QUOTE]

Considering I've logged 887 hours into Brawl alone, let alone 100% Metroid Prime Trilogy and getting all the possible stars in SMG 1 and 2.... Yeah :lol:

[quote name='DudeImGodly']You bought a Wii like all of us on day one for ssbb and immediately regretted it like the rest of us you're not allowed to be different ;)[/QUOTE]

That describes me perfectly...

[quote name='RealDeals']Wow, that $65 Wii is insane. I got mine for $250 day one, but I can't say I regret it ;)

FF4 DS- LN- $12 http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy...77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1313547337&sr=1-71

Professor Layton and the Curious Village- LN- $11 http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchant&qid=1313547485&sr=1-79&condition=used

Good DSI XL for $124 http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...rchant&qid=1313547540&sr=1-105&condition=used

Halo Reach LN $28 :hot: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...merchant&qid=1313547656&sr=1-5&condition=used[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking on pulling the trigger on the ds xl at that price. I've never bought any use hardware from amazon warehouse. Any thoughts from anyone?

[quote name='skater11392003']I'm thinking on pulling the trigger on the ds xl at that price. I've never bought any use hardware from amazon warehouse. Any thoughts from anyone?[/QUOTE]

Based on other accounts, the hardware is normally in better than described condition.

[quote name='skater11392003']I'm thinking on pulling the trigger on the ds xl at that price. I've never bought any use hardware from amazon warehouse. Any thoughts from anyone?[/QUOTE]
Why not just get a 3DS for an extra $20 from the warehouse?

[quote name='Trance Addix']Based on other accounts, the hardware is normally in better than described condition.[/QUOTE]

I'm usually really picky when it comes to dents, scratches and everything else. But I'm really to take the risk than paying MSRP.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Why not just get a 3DS for an extra $20 from the warehouse?[/QUOTE]

Some people prefer the larger screens, FAR better battery life, and more proven game library. (Yes the 3DS is BC but the 3DS isn't all that appealing to a lot of people right now. That, and a lot of people are holding out for the eventual 3DS revision.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Why not just get a 3DS for an extra $20 from the warehouse?[/QUOTE]
Screen size. That's one of the reasons I'd choose a DSi XL over a 3DS every single time.

Another being that I have absolutely no interest in any 3DS games coming out in the next year.

I really want an XL.
Mario version is still fairly expensive still and I rather have new since I know how people treat their systems.

[quote name='skater11392003']I'm usually really picky when it comes to dents, scratches and everything else. But I'm really to take the risk than paying MSRP.[/QUOTE]

Every game that I've picked up through AM has been as good or better than described. I also picked up a Used-Like New 3DS early last week when they dropped them to $169.99 (wanted to get in on the 20 games and had enough in gift cards to cover the purchase) and, if it hadn't been for the security stickers/seals being opened, I would have never known it wasn't brand new. Despite the box being opened, nothing inside had been touched or removed from its packaging as far as I could tell. Granted, that was Used-Like New, but I doubt you could go wrong with good condition if the price is right for you.

[quote name='TraBuch']Screen size. That's one of the reasons I'd choose a DSi XL over a 3DS every single time.

Another being that I have absolutely no interest in any 3DS games coming out in the next year.[/QUOTE]
I just figure that eventually the game line up will get a lot better and the 3DS will be much more appealing. For $20 extra dollars you can get all the future games and play all the DS games in the meantime. I am not sure on this, but I also figure the battery life is much better if you aren't using the 3D and just playing DS games. The screen size is a good reason, but if you are going it eventually buy a 3DS, you might as well skip out on the DS XL in my opinion.

[quote name='dallow']DS games also look worse on 3DS. Just a bit blurry due to upscaling so I don't use my 3DS for BC.[/QUOTE]
I thought if you hold start and select or something they go to normal resolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back