Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aznhero913']No need to be a dick about it dude and make condescending comments, seriously...

Did appreciate the I2 deal though!

KZ3 for $23!!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002I0K6DG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

Good job amazon![/QUOTE]

Reach for $19 isn't a good deal to you? Like New? What do you want, $10?

If you can wait for a PH run that's something else, but you'd be hard pressed to find someone to disagree that this isn't a good deal.

[quote name='poker360']I wasn't being a dick about it bud. You made a dick of yourself though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, anyone who wants a good deal on product that isn't a nearly fuckn year old is a dick right?

Thanks for the input champ...

^ thanks. I snagged the 3DS. I like the look of the aqua blue. had enough on the giftcard to get this for under 70 out of pocket. hopefully the 3DS game deals start heating up. pretty excited about this purchase.

Wow, The Orange Box for PS3 is back in stock... at double the price. Now it's 32.99 from 16.99.

EDIT and Pikmin 2 jumped from around the same to 45.99. Lame

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brenex']Wow, The Orange Box for PS3 is back in stock... at double the price. Now it's 32.99 from 16.99.

EDIT and Pikmin 2 jumped from around the same to 45.99. Lame[/QUOTE]

Yeah I hadn't been watching AWD in a long time. I decided to keep an eye on it again and they did a big drop like 30 minutes ago. Many of the games they used to regularly have great prices on are now priced very high.

[quote name='edson13']119 very good, and just got an acceptable one for $101.[/QUOTE]

Was the acceptable one the black version? I returned one recently that had its top screen with a lot of scratching. Whoever used it most of thought the top screeen was the top screen or something and went crazy. :roll:

[quote name='aem']Yeah I hadn't been watching AWD in a long time. I decided to keep an eye on it again and they did a big drop like 30 minutes ago. Many of the games they used to regularly have great prices on are now priced very high.[/QUOTE]

Yeah they are really jumping the shark on some of the pricing. I did grab infamous 2, zelda 3ds, killzone 3, donkey kong country returns, tactics ogre and portal 2 for pretty reasonable prices though.

[quote name='barrit']Used pillow case? eww lol[/QUOTE]
I was thinking more of the possibility of the boxer shorts being used.:puke: But then again, if someone has a 'thing' for anime chicks n used that pillowcase in a manner for which it was not intended, then.......:puke::puke::puke:.

[quote name='david12795']wow! i got mine for 124 last week -___-[/QUOTE]

Considering you get the Ambassador program, I think you'll live :lol:

[quote name='iGen']$119? I see a 127. Did it sell out? If so, was it sold by Amazon or a third-party seller? What was the item condition?[/QUOTE]

It was the warehouse. I saw it too.

Picked up one of those "missing shrink wrap" Catherine le. For 50 bucks i'll take a chance. If there is any funk smell coming from the box I'm sending it right back.

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']Wasn't there a 3DS in Acceptable condition earlier for $101?[/QUOTE]
Oh wow. I really regret buying this for $144. :(

Fortunately the 30-day return window is still open :cool: Or I can ask for a price match but I'd need to get one of these in my cart while it's still in stock...sigh.

Just picked up a "Good" Aqua blue 3ds for 109. Getting it saturday with one day shipping :)

If this is eligible for the free games, it will make my week after I couldnt find a touchpad anywhere for the past 4 days lol.

[quote name='asdad']Just picked up a "Good" Aqua blue 3ds for 109. Getting it saturday with one day shipping :)

If this is eligible for the free games, it will make my week after I couldnt find a touchpad anywhere for the past 4 days lol.[/QUOTE]

mine was eligible for free games :)

btw if anyone can help me. is there an email confirmation saying i am in the ambassador program? the checker says i am elgible and this 3ds has already be on eshop before.

[quote name='david12795']mine was eligible for free games :)

btw if anyone can help me. is there an email confirmation saying i am in the ambassador program? the checker says i am elgible and this 3ds has already be on eshop before.[/QUOTE]

I did not get an email about it (had mine for a while now). I just checked on the eshop beforehand and then the checker.

Killzone 3 has a great price and I want to buy it a second time to keep in my collection (traded it in when it was at max value). However I can wait for it to get even cheaper since I have beaten it already

[quote name='strait edge follower']Killzone 3 has a great price and I want to buy it a second time to keep in my collection (traded it in when it was at max value). However I can wait for it to get even cheaper since I have beaten it already[/QUOTE]

You should get a sealed copy if you beat it already.

[quote name='siegewolf']Grraaahhh There was the inFamous 2 Ps3 for 180$ I hesitated for a second and lost it.[/QUOTE]i got that. I was looking through this thread and checked the ps3 listings on my phone in bed. when I saw it, I jumped out of bed and ran to the computer (ignoring my wifes many questions about what I was doing). It is my first ps3 and I am super excited for it. The description said the box is beat to hell. Hopefully the system isnt damaged.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Generally, what is the condition of the "like new" 3ds and DS consoles? Any scratches?[/QUOTE]

like new are supposed to be mint and complete as far as systems. Usually, theyre either just packaging damage or items that were returned with minimal use, and then restored to near factory condition by amazon.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Generally, what is the condition of the "like new" 3ds and DS consoles? Any scratches?[/QUOTE]

I have a like new 3DS that I ordered and the only thing I noticed was a smudge on the top, like someone touched it. That was IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back