Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='roger watersmelon']After missing this deal so many times, I was thrilled when I saw it right as I was leaving work. I bought it immediately, all the while hoping it would still be there through checkout.
Now, 4 hours later, it's still available and I feel a little cheated :D[/QUOTE]

gone now unless you were the one who bought it.

and trust me, $20 dollars for this is a steal. ;)

[quote name='jcwkings']if anyone finds a good deal on windwaker please post here. been looking but almost everything is over 30.[/QUOTE]

Never realized it was selling for so much, good luck trying to get it with skyward sword coming out around the corner.

[quote name='erbaledge']It is for a birthday gift for my son. What's the chances he'll know it's used if I go with the Used-Like New one? Is it really going to be worth it to save six dollars to get the used one vs a new one?[/QUOTE]
They put a big sticker over the UPC on the back that says 'used-like new' right on it.

[quote name='jcwkings']if anyone finds a good deal on windwaker please post here. been looking but almost everything is over 30.[/QUOTE]

Have you checked a local GameStop? I saw a complete copy and one missing a manual. Both were only $20 each.

[quote name='erbaledge']Thinking about picking up Call of Duty: World at War (Xbox 360).
Amazon Warehouse Deals Price:
Used - Like New : $12.99
Used - Good : $11.99

Amazon New Price: $18.70

It is for a birthday gift for my son. What's the chances he'll know it's used if I go with the Used-Like New one? Is it really going to be worth it to save six dollars to get the used one vs a new one?

Does anyone know, would the New one come with anything on it that the Like New Used one wouldn't? (download or something)

(I'm trying to stretch my bday budget for him to maximize his gifts, but I also want him to be happy)

Thanks for any help![/QUOTE]

You know him better then us, but if he isn't a brat he won't care if it's new or used. He'll just be happy to have something he wanted. Personally as long as the person gave me a game I wanted and it looked new I wouldn't care. If it was beat up, missing original items, etc... then I would.

I went to a pawn shop with my girlfriend the other day and grabbed her son Bioshock and Mass Effect both in pristine condition for $5/each for her son. He's 12 and didn't seem to care and if he did I would've just said he can trade them in for new copies if he wants new so bad.

[quote name='erbaledge']Thinking about picking up Call of Duty: World at War (Xbox 360).
Amazon Warehouse Deals Price:
Used - Like New : $12.99
Used - Good : $11.99

Amazon New Price: $18.70

It is for a birthday gift for my son. What's the chances he'll know it's used if I go with the Used-Like New one? Is it really going to be worth it to save six dollars to get the used one vs a new one?

Does anyone know, would the New one come with anything on it that the Like New Used one wouldn't? (download or something)

(I'm trying to stretch my bday budget for him to maximize his gifts, but I also want him to be happy)

Thanks for any help![/QUOTE]

Honestly, at this point, World at War is not worth it at whatever price you pay, if you like to Game online. If its locally, then its not much of a problem. World at War online is filled with Hackers at this point. 9 out of 10 matches is bound to have someone using cheats and hacks. God mode, unlimited ammo, flying, etc. They can even see you through walls.

Shame since it was a really great game, better than black ops i must say.

although Damn you Bouncing Bettys.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']They put a big sticker over the UPC on the back that says 'used-like new' right on it.[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

[quote name='omyard']You know him better then us, but if he isn't a brat he won't care if it's new or used. He'll just be happy to have something he wanted. Personally as long as the person gave me a game I wanted and it looked new I wouldn't care. If it was beat up, missing original items, etc... then I would.

I went to a pawn shop with my girlfriend the other day and grabbed her son Bioshock and Mass Effect both in pristine condition for $5/each for her son. He's 12 and didn't seem to care and if he did I would've just said he can trade them in for new copies if he wants new so bad.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Yeah, he's not a brat; he's a pretty awesome kid.

Well, with everyone's help I will be getting the Like New one. Again thank you all!

:360:Child of Eden - Like New - $21.99
I see this only going down maybe another $5-$10 in coming months. It's a shame so many people think it needs Kinect. Plays very similar to Rez when using a controller.

:360:Brink - Like New - $11.99 :ps3:Brink - Like New - $11.99
Not quite as bad as most claim it to be. Certainly wouldn't have been worth $60, nor the $40 it was within two weeks of release but it's an alright buy for 12 bucks.

:ps3:Playstation Move Starter Bundle - Acceptable - $52.99, Like New - $66.99
The Like-New one isn't that great of a deal, but a discount is a discount!

:ps3:Duke Nukem Forever: Balls of Steel Edition - Very Good - $40.99, Like New - $43.99
Why am I not surprised by this price?

Not too many great deals this week, but AWD seems to be clearing out some of the not-so-well-received titles of this year.
I hope the underrated titles that just didn't sell well (e.g. Shadows of the Damned) get a drop soon, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Goodfella2487']Quick question - can Amazon promotional credit be used toward the purchase of items from the Amazon Warehouse?[/QUOTE]

sadly no

[quote name='Donkey132']Received my "missing shrink wrap " Catherine le today. It really was just missing shrink wrap. Everything was brand new and the actual game Itself was factory sealed (yes I know the difference between resealing) so I saved 30 bucks so i'm happy. My gf has already stolen the boxers and shirt to wear to bed too lol[/QUOTE]

So your gf's a he? :lol:

[quote name='elessar123']Hate to break it to you, but I've known lots of girls that love boxers.[/QUOTE]

My wife is one of em. There are mornings she tells me I can't wear boxers because they are the ones she wants to wear to bed that night.:lol:

So I just started doing amazon this past month? From what i've read how long does amazon prime last? I thought that it was permanent.

Nevermind it lasts amonth for me then it's $80 from there no out. Better buy alot of shit between now and the next 3 weeks.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']So I just started doing amazon this past month? From what i've read how long does amazon prime last? I thought that it was permanent.

Nevermind it lasts amonth for me then it's $80 from there no out. Better buy alot of shit between now and the next 3 weeks.[/QUOTE]
If you're a student (have a .edu email address) you can get a year free.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']If you're a student (have a .edu email address) you can get a year free.[/QUOTE]

They actually changed it to 6 months, but after that a year's subscription will cost $40.

[quote name='Trance Addix']They actually changed it to 6 months, but after that a year's subscription will cost $40.[/QUOTE]
Oh really? My bad, thanks for the info. Still a pretty sweet deal. A year and a half of prime for $40.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Oh really? My bad, thanks for the info. Still a pretty sweet deal. A year and a half of prime for $40.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it is a good deal still. I'm fairly positive that they changed the rules due to all of the abuse that this program facilitated.

[quote name='Trance Addix']Yeah, it is a good deal still. I'm fairly positive that they changed the rules due to all of the abuse that this program facilitated.[/QUOTE]
Ah gotcha, yeah my free year expried in july and I re upped for the $40 then. It's a pretty sweet deal with all the movies on demand (even if most are terrible) and free 2 day shipping. After having prime for this long I'm not sure I could ever go back to being a regular amazon member...

[quote name='Trance Addix']Yeah, it is a good deal still. I'm fairly positive that they changed the rules due to all of the abuse that this program facilitated.[/QUOTE]

You can also get it for $18 a year if you share an account with others. I did it on CAG years ago and still have it.

[quote name='Jgel']You can also get it for $18 a year if you share an account with others. I did it on CAG years ago and still have it.[/QUOTE]

Dont know how we make this happen but im down.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Dont know how we make this happen but im down.[/QUOTE]

I believe the "owner" of a Prime account can add several (up to 5?) alternate shipping addresses for "family" members.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Dont know how we make this happen but im down.[/QUOTE]

years ago it was easy to find doing this here but its frown on now so your going to have a bit of work to find people to help

Quick question.. how do back ordered items work on AW? I've ordered a few things from AW in the past.. but not anything that showed up as back ordered. Likelihood of getting the product is still good? Saw a pair of Ear Force PX5s (been wanting em for awhile) pop up for $158.99 and hopped on it.. but the date was showing as back ordered until the 9th. Condition was "Like New" as well.

Hoping they don't cancel this order, lol. Anyone have experience with a situation like this through them? Any chance of it getting shipped sooner? How do they know they'll even have a "dented box" or w/e stocked then.. seems odd to me. But Amazon hasn't failed me yet.

[quote name='marineal']assassins creed for 15 is tempting, but maybe i should wait out for black friday. My backlog is huge[/QUOTE]

AC1 or AC:B? AC1 is worth 5 bucks at the most :p

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Anyone else notice Amazon's new layout?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's taking a while to get use to. Comes around the same time as Google is switching all their stuff over to the new look. And they look similar. Weird.

Is anyone able to see product images in their cart? Every once in awhile I am able to see product images of all the stuff in my shopping card but it never lasts long and they stop showing up.

I honestly thought AC:1 was the best of them all. I agree it was repetitive but altiair was a much better character then ezio.

[quote name='Vap']I honestly thought AC:1 was the best of them all. I agree it was repetitive but altiair was a much better character then ezio.[/QUOTE]

Assassins freeze was one of the most frustrating games I've ever had to finish. If it wasn't for the story I wouldn't have even bothered to beat it. Thank goodness the other games are so much better. Oh and etzio is awsome ! As for altier I think he is boring. Hopefully revelations get me into him more

[quote name='strait edge follower']Assassins freeze was one of the most frustrating games I've ever had to finish. If it wasn't for the story I wouldn't have even bothered to beat it. Thank goodness the other games are so much better. Oh and etzio is awsome ! As for altier I think he is boring. Hopefully revelations get me into him more[/QUOTE]

This. AC 1 was frustrating beyond belief. You never had any clear objective or mission, often I just wandered around and hoped I'd bump into the right guy :lol:

[quote name='RealDeals']This. AC 1 was frustrating beyond belief. You never had any clear objective or mission, often I just wandered around and hoped I'd bump into the right guy :lol:[/QUOTE]

Don't forget those crazed men who would interfere with your missions and would mess you up and those beggars with their "please sir can you spare some coins" catchphrase as they follow you non stop (thank goodness ass creed 2 fixed that nonsense). Not to mention that you were in yellow alert status 24/7 even without you doing anything ! I would walk by a guard casually and he would just shout out of nowhere "kill the infidel!" Wtf ? I honestly recomend people new to the series to skip part 1 as the beginning of part 2 explains what happens in part 1 clearly

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back