Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slidecage']when was 12 PS3 and Xbox 360 games Everything amazon had to sell :)

says everythings a penny only about 12 or so games were a penny.... couldnt get a DSI for a penny[/QUOTE]

I false advertise my thread! :applause::bouncy::lol::D:);)

[quote name='slidecage']when was 12 PS3 and Xbox 360 games Everything amazon had to sell :)

says everythings a penny only about 12 or so games were a penny.... couldnt get a DSI for a penny[/QUOTE]

the op is quite the drama queen

I had an order on hand for a copy of Halo CE, Halo 2, and a 8gb Micro SD so I added these to it.

$29.56 charged and "Shipping Soon".

I will be rubbing my fat brother's belly for good luck (no Buddha statue :cry:)

[quote name='dan121887']I had an order on hand for a copy of Halo CE, Halo 2, and a 8gb Micro SD so I added these to it.

$29.56 charged and "Shipping Soon".

I will be rubbing my fat brother's belly for good luck (no Buddha statue :cry:)[/QUOTE]

crap never thought about hiding the penny orders in real orders LOL

crap I guess they have changed it all back already? If I hadnt taken a break from Red Faction, I would have beat it and seen this at the perfect time. Oh well not like anything would have shipped anyway

I'm actually pretty confident you guys will get your games. The folks that are getting cancellations are most likely the people that ordered multiple copies or ordered late in the game before the stock refreshed.

[quote name='poker360']U mad bro?[/QUOTE]

He's right though, if these get cancelled and you try and fight Amazon over this in any way you're a loser. It was obviously a system error, no need to bitch them out over it

[quote name='ackbar7']I have gotten games from AWD for .01 before, never anything like this. They do sometimes have PS2 & PS1 games for .01[/QUOTE]
wats awd?

[quote name='ssjmichael']He's right though, if you try and fight Amazon over this in any way you're a loser. It was obviously a system error, no need to bitch them out over it[/QUOTE]

No, but i'll have them refund the prime i bought just for this.

Interestingly, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and BLOPS say they'll arrive November 7. Everything else is set to arrive Thursday. IF they actually ship. Which they won't.

[quote name='ozzymandd']ANOTHER EMAIL CONFIRMATION!!!
Community Season 2. Damn it, Amazon![/QUOTE]

That's a great show.

You should be ecstatic.

[quote name='Trance Addix']I'm actually pretty confident you guys will get your games. The folks that are getting cancellations are most likely the people that ordered multiple copies or ordered late in the game before the stock refreshed.[/QUOTE]
My thoughts exactly, but I don't want to get my hopes up just yet...

[quote name='poker360']No, but i'll have them refund the prime i bought just for this.[/QUOTE]

Yes because they put a gun to your head and told you to get Prime just to take advantage of an obvious pricing error with a high chance of being cancelled.

You cannot be serious

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']My thoughts exactly, but I don't want to get my hopes up just yet...[/QUOTE]

Yes, I am very jelly of everyone that ordered. :cool:

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Portal 2 is still Not Yet Shipped, but LA Noire changed to shipping soon.[/QUOTE]

Nice, looks like at least some of you will be getting them. Once it's at the Shipping Soon stage the odds of getting canceled are slim to nil

edit: Okay I don't want to give anyone false hope, apparently Shipping Soon statuses work differently for 3rd party sellers and possibly AWD too. There is no certainty that you will get your order if it says shipping soon

Last edited by a moderator:
i wonder if they dropped the naked brothers band ds game to a penny if anyone would order it.... then when it didnt shipped people could complain

1... they didnt get their order
2.... they are not naked
3.... they are really not brothers

:)

I had plenty of orders that said Shipping soon cancelled... too bad this didnt happen on a weds at 5pm

[quote name='ssjmichael']Nice, looks like at least some of you will be getting them. Once it's at the Shipping Soon stage they can't cancel anything.[/QUOTE]
I this really true? All of my orders are shipping soon

[quote name='ssjmichael']Nice, looks like at least some of you will be getting them. Once it's at the Shipping Soon stage they can't cancel anything.[/QUOTE]

They can still cancel, but it's highly improbable. A lot of people will get quite lucky.

Really? That's awesome, most of mine are showing shipping soon.

I'll believe it when they ship it and it's at at my door and I go down on my knees and scream to the heavens and realize and know there is a God out there and it's name is Amazon Prime.

[quote name='slidecage']i wonder if they dropped the naked brothers band ds game to a penny if anyone would order it.... then when it didnt shipped people could complain

1... they didnt get their order
2.... they are not naked
3.... they are really not brothers

:)[/QUOTE]
I would order it for spare cases alone. In fact I should have ordered a bunch of Maddens for this reason

[quote name='poker360']No, but i'll have them refund the prime i bought just for this.[/QUOTE]

amazon doesn't charge you for prime if you never get to you use it, so if all your orders get canceled, you can easily cancel it pain-free. I expect more from you OP.

[quote name='ackbar7']I this really true? All of my orders are shipping soon[/QUOTE]

Well I know they don't allow you to cancel any "Shipping Soon" orders because it's in the process of being packed up for shipment, so yeah I imagine if it's already at that stage that they're slipping through unnoticed

this thread ....
images

Ordered 3 copies of Fallout: NV and 2 copies of Madden 11 just a few minutes ago and they've been changed to Shipping Soon, but I think they will be canceled too. However, Madden might sneak through just because the game is outdated now, IMO.

I'm flipping these back to Amazon for $40+ credit which will be used on the Star Wars Blu-Ray boxset. Well assuming this goes through, of course.

I wonder if Amazon gets sick of the communities jumping on mistakes like this. But as long as they make the mistakes, we will jump :)

[quote name='Indignate']That's a great show.

You should be ecstatic.[/QUOTE]

LOL, no disputing that. All my fault for getting excited before really thinking about what the shipment email would say. I deserve a good slap in the face from Annie's Boobs for getting too excited.

[quote name='backseatdog']amazon doesn't charge you for prime if you never get to you use it, so if all your orders get canceled, you can easily cancel it pain-free. I expect more from you OP.[/QUOTE]

I'm a college student. What do you expect?

Eh, I've heard of orders being canceled even after they go to "shipping soon."

With 3rd Party sellers, I know they automatically go to shipping soon about 15 minutes after the order, no matter what... see: Touchpad fiasco.

That said, since these are DIRECTLY from Amazon, I can't help but think there is, indeed, a small chance we might get lucky.

put it this way... all of the penny games are gone

So

have a good hoilday weekend .. Come back monday night and check on your orders. by then they will either be cancelled or shipped..

got to remember as well... its a hoilday weekend so their might be very few people on amazon check list on orders... (then again they do have 3 days to do it and very easy to do it.) just cancell every order that is submitted at a penny..

Should of placed the penny games into other orders with higher amounts (they might had a better chance of sneaking past)

i have no clue what i will do with the maddens if i get them...

Obvious error. I had Madden 11 and Fallout NV in my cart, (one of each for my own personal use. I'm not greedy), but they came up as unavailable when I tried to check out. Congrats to anyone who actually gets theirs, but looks like most of us acted too late.

Too late for black ops but I got some of the crappier titles including madden and fallout. Thanks a lot to whomever posted about Brink (although i missed that one too).

[quote name='ssjmichael']Well I know they don't allow you to cancel any "Shipping Soon" orders because it's in the process of being packed up for shipment, so yeah I imagine if it's already at that stage that they're slipping through unnoticed[/QUOTE]

Well if this is true all my games will ship since they're all at "shipping soon". It's really awesome but I really hope I can cancel that other Crysis 2 I ordered a day ago before it ships since I only need one copy...

[quote name='slidecage']

i have no clue what i will do with the maddens if i get them...[/QUOTE]

TIV on Amazon is $12, so you'd at least get $24 in credit for trading in two.

[quote name='mattcube64']Eh, I've heard of orders being canceled even after they go to "shipping soon."

With 3rd Party sellers, I know they automatically go to shipping soon about 15 minutes after the order, no matter what... see: Touchpad fiasco.

That said, since these are DIRECTLY from Amazon, I can't help but think there is, indeed, a small chance we might get lucky.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I changed my post after I recall some calling Amazon to cancel a "shipping soon" order and the CSR being able to stop it from shipping. So I guess they can do something but odds are slim that they will. I don't want to give anyone false hope though, sorry if I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back