Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
i bet john madden is #)*$#_*$#) his pants he just saw this game jump in sales 1000%

:)

too bad everything wasnt a penny... would of ordered 1000 play mice for my new kitten... They would went insane LOL

[quote name='ssjmichael']Yeah I changed my post after I recall some calling Amazon to cancel a "shipping soon" order and the CSR being able to stop it from shipping. So I guess they can do something but odds are slim that they will. I don't want to give anyone false hope though, sorry if I did.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of false hopes, probably safe to change the thread title back since all the .01 games are gone.

[quote name='slidecage']i bet john madden is #)*$#_*$#) his pants he just saw this game jump in sales 1000%

:)[/QUOTE]
Considering these are all basically used games, he'd never be able to tell the difference.

talk about good luck for me. this was the first time i used this website today and i saw people talkin about madden for a penny and i jumped as quick as possible to get it.

[quote name='HakaHina']Oh god, if people actually do get their games, taking a 30 min break from my laptop will be my biggest mistake of the year[/QUOTE]

isnt that how it always goes

[quote name='shadowkast']exact same here[/QUOTE]
lol i woke up half asleep, clicked on this and kept clicking back page hysterically to see what the hell is going on and where the link is. lol.. very jealous right now. Even though I have every game on that list. =/ Would have been nice to brag about it later on.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Nice, looks like at least some of you will be getting them. Once it's at the Shipping Soon stage the odds of getting canceled are slim to nil[/QUOTE]

I wish this was true but my HP touchpad was shipping soon and it was cancelled also.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I wish this was true but my HP touchpad was shipping soon and it was cancelled also.[/QUOTE]

When items are purchased from 3rd party-sellers it goes into shipping soon within 15 minutes no matter what. Buying from Amazon signifies that the items are physically being prepared.

It are deals like this why I spend more time refreshing this site then actually playing the games I buy...I somehow justify it saves me money?

[quote name='VexxedCS']If only I could've ordered 2,500 copies of Madden to get free shipping...[/QUOTE]

but then the ups driver would of kicked your come thursday when they had to delivery 2500 games

i'm lucky to have gotten an order in for three games (Homefront, LA Noire and Dragon Age 2) but the main game i wanted to order, Crisis 2, ended up stuck in 'save for future order' limbo and i didn't notice until later. Pisses me off b/c i searched for more games several times and kept seeing Crisis 2 pop up as a penny, but i thought i'd already ordered it.
i guess i will be lucky to get any of them though, so i shouldcn't complain!

[quote name='cancerman1120']I wish this was true but my HP touchpad was shipping soon and it was cancelled also.[/QUOTE]

Was that from a 3rd party seller? Someone said 3rd party sellers show Shipping soon right away. I don't think Amazon.com does, but it's possible AWD works more like a 3rd party too

[quote name='Trance Addix']When items are purchased from 3rd party-sellers it goes into shipping soon within 15 minutes no matter what. Buying from Amazon signifies that the items are physically being prepared.[/QUOTE]

Well if that is the case then I have a glimmer of hope on my 6 games that say are shipping soon.

Well, if anyone gets theirs, let us know. Cheapy D should bestow the "Cheapass of the year" medal on the lucky few who managed to pull this off.

I still wish I could have got my Fallout NV. I've been waiting to get it forever.

[quote name='kouleefoh']If anyone got their orders shipped, I'm willing to pay you twice, no three, no four time the cost plus shipping.[/QUOTE]

you should have said a hundred times... you know that'd only make the games a dollar. :D

[quote name='shawngreen1520']so wait, where the penny deal?[/QUOTE]

Too late. Amazon caught on. Too bad too. I'd of been happy to just get 1 copy of Fallout NV.

Some here might actually get theirs. We're just waiting to see if they get it or if their orders get cancelled.

I tried ordering LA Noire, and Crysis 2, but LA Noire went OOS before I reached checkout. Still have my Crysis 2 order in, not cancelled...not yet at least. ;)

If this goes through, it will definitely be one of the best deals I've taken part of ever...if it doesn't, I'll simply laugh it off. :D

[quote name='preston181']Too late. Amazon caught on. Too bad too. I'd of been happy to just get 1 copy of Fallout NV.

Some here might actually get theirs. We're just waiting to see if they get it or if their orders get cancelled.[/QUOTE]
if somehow my order actually goes through, I can probably help you out with a NV.

if OnSale that was a third party seller. Not Amazon.

[quote name='Donkey132']if somehow my order actually goes through, I can probably help you out with a NV.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. Send me a PM if you manage to get it.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']I tried ordering LA Noire, and Crysis 2, but LA Noire went OOS before I reached checkout. Still have my Crysis 2 order in, not cancelled...not yet at least. ;)

If this goes through, it will definitely be one of the best deals I've taken part of ever...if it doesn't, I'll simply laugh it off. :D[/QUOTE]

This is one of the few times I was on CAG in the right place at the right time.
Even if it doesn't get shipped, I will still be extremely pleased that I was able to get on it before they caught on.

[quote name='Trance Addix']When items are purchased from 3rd party-sellers it goes into shipping soon within 15 minutes no matter what. Buying from Amazon signifies that the items are physically being prepared.[/QUOTE]

If we get an auto-confirm email does that mean we're in the clear or does that not matter?

[quote name='Cysquatch']If we get an auto-confirm email does that mean we're in the clear or does that not matter?[/QUOTE]
Doesn't matter. They send that no matter what.

[quote name='blackwaltz34']anyone care to elaborate?

i missed out on the fun[/QUOTE]

Bunch of new used games from Wherehouse Deals went on sale for .01. Cue massive ordering, now everyone's wondering if it will go through or if it's a glitch/hack.

Killzone 3 was cancelled. BLOPS and PS3 Crysis 2 are in "We'll notify you when they're ready to ship" quasi-cancellation. Homeland, Madden 11, and FO:NV are "shipping soon." Everything else is in "not yet shipped" purgatory.

[quote name='bardockkun']Doesn't matter. They send that no matter what.[/QUOTE]

okay. Just making sure since I didnt get one for La Noire and Bulletstorm until a few minutes ago.

[quote name='bredbu']op since the deal is dead can you change the title[/QUOTE]

Apparently he refuses to do so until orders are cancelled or shipped

[quote name='kouleefoh']If anyone got their orders shipped, I'm willing to pay you twice, no three, no four time the cost plus shipping.[/QUOTE]

I take you up on that offer, BUT i dont really trust the post office with my game so i will have to fly first class on a private flight and then have to stay in a 4 star hotel and have the game delivered in a limo.

and i will sell you the game for a penny + shipping cost :)

Been on Amazon from morning till around 2 in the afternoon, then decides to take a little nap after my exercise...serves me right, right?

Just to play Overly Optimistic Guy.. if you look at the games involved it's not a stretch that they might've had a huge surplus of them and decided to clear a set amount out by having this silent penny sale. So Amazon didn't "catch on" to a glitch but rather had purposely put a certain amount of each game up for a penny and they've all sold out.

I know that's silly, because they could've sold them for $5 and done just as well, but maaaaaaybe...

[quote name='ozzymandd']Killzone 3 was cancelled. BLOPS and PS3 Crysis 2 are in "We'll notify you when they're ready to ship" quasi-cancellation. Homeland, Madden 11, and FO:NV are "shipping soon." Everything else is in "not yet shipped" purgatory.[/QUOTE]

That is the same state my Crysis 2 order is in...which is why I think it will be cancelled. I'm sure we'll find out the fate of our Crysis 2 orders by tomorrow. :lol:

[quote name='VexxedCS']Just to play Overly Optimistic Guy.. if you look at the games involved it's not a stretch that they might've had a huge surplus of them and decided to clear a set amount out by having this silent penny sale. So Amazon didn't "catch on" to a glitch but rather had purposely put a certain amount of each game up for a penny and they've all sold out.

I know that's silly, because they could've sold them for $5 and done just as well, but maaaaaaybe...[/QUOTE]

Seems like they'll get them right back.

I can't believe I missed this!!! :( Would have been all over a copy of BLOPS and Killzone 3 too. :( You snooze, you lose...

Hope you guys who ordered don't get cancelled!! :D

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Seems like they'll get them right back.[/QUOTE]

As funny as that would be, if this do ship we could at least have the decency of trading them in elsewhere =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back