Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='poker360']THIS JUST IN:

Apparently, this is not a mistake. Amazon is clearing shelf space for upcoming games this fall.[/QUOTE]

Source?

Apparently, this is not a mistake. Amazon is clearing shelf space for upcoming games this fall.[/QUOTE]

Stop making shit up dude...

Where you hearing this from? If true you just made many grown men cream their pants.

Where did you hear that? And not that I'm complaining, but they could have easily put all these games at 9.99 and they would have sold almost as fast.

do you have some top secret source?

where did you get this info

[quote name='urallgyots']this is real? and the only thing I ended up with is Crysis 2 for xbox360 and I dont even own that fcking console :([/QUOTE]
u could still trade it in for like 1500 times what u paid for it :lol:

Guys, pay no mind to Poker. He may be the OP, but dude is an immature fool who LOVES attention (maybe compensating for real life). He's putting bullshit in the title (not all games were a penny) and now he's bullshitting you all by making shit up just so all eyes are on his unintelligent ass

[quote name='dinovelvet']Where did you hear that? And not that I'm complaining, but they could have easily put all these games at 9.99 and they would have sold almost as fast.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, evidence for this assertion, Poker, or keep quiet.

[quote name='urallgyots']this is real? and the only thing I ended up with is Crysis 2 for xbox360 and I dont even own that fcking console :([/QUOTE]

A recently released game for a penny is an amazing deal no matter what.

Don't tell me YOU called them!

[quote name='urallgyots']I'm going to call amazon and ask them. Doesn't hurt right?[/QUOTE]

You call, we hunt you down and find you and take all your games. The first rule of deals is NEVER CALL!

hahahaha this made me laugh. i need that.

tried ordering and looks like everything is going to get cancelled.

[quote name='dinovelvet']A recently released game for a penny is an amazing deal no matter what.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Techman16']u could still trade it in for like 1500 times what u paid for it :lol:[/QUOTE]

yeah I'll probably just give it to my buddy who owns a 360. I'm a nice and sharing kind of guy :D

Obviously this isn't to clear shelf space. By selling for a penny, they'd be taking a loss. They have to account for shipping cost, price of the envelope, label printing, etc. They would have to be the most generous/most idiotic company to clear space by selling the games so low that they would take a loss. Why not just throw them away? Why not donate them?

The fact that my games are set to ship on the 6th makes me think there is nooo way they'll make it that many days with amazon cancelling them.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Guys, pay no mind to Poker. He may be the OP, but dude is an immature fool who LOVES attention (maybe compensating for real life). He's putting bullshit in the title (not all games were a penny) and now he's bullshitting you all by making shit up just so all eyes are on his unintelligent ass[/QUOTE]

Start a new AWD thread then :D

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']don't call[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bardockkun']Don't.[/QUOTE]

too late. I asked them and they said it was a pricing error. All orders will be canceled soon.

just kidding :booty:

Let's think about how retarded Poker's last bullshit post was

If Amazon was clearing out the AWD, do you really think they'd penny out these newer release games, and not say the thousands upon thousands of trash titles they have in there? Think about that, let it marinate for a second, then acknowledge like I do that poker is a complete loser

[quote name='Joshe']LA noire 360 is up[/QUOTE]

no its not liar. I was JUST on that page the moment you left this post.

TROLL

edit: sorry you were right, it was up but that sh!t went HELLA fast.

[quote name='dinovelvet']LOL saw it was one copy, clicked on it...and gone[/QUOTE]

Sorry that was me! My 1st warehouse deal! But it will probably be cancelled...;)

[quote name='slowdive21']Sorry that was me! My 1st warehouse deal! But it will probably be cancelled...;)[/QUOTE]

LOL its all good, I have that game anyway. I'm hoping to get Homefront

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']I seriously want to go get some beer...but I'm too afraid to leave. lol This thread has made my day! :lol:[/QUOTE]

This thread is already CAG hall of fame material

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back