Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bardockkun']I Think the longer they delay cancelling it the more people are thinking they're literally entitled to these one cent games. Though doesn't matter anyways since people can swear off Amazon all they want, but next time there's a good deal they'll be coming in herds.[/QUOTE]

Amazon is awesome, in my opinion - and if this deal goes through Amazon will be elevated to retailer of the century :bouncy:

The thing that I don't get is that if this is a mistake, why does it keep popping up? You'd think Amazon would shut down Wherehouse Deals temporarily if it were a mistake. If they were getting hacked by now they could post something on their front page or something.

Well...I'm going to take a hot dump and then go get me my beer.

It will be the perfect amount of time for all the games to restock and then go back OOS the most I return.

[quote name='Cysquatch']Yea, except for La Noire and Bulletstorm. I ordered those almost an hour later.[/QUOTE]

Did you order one copy of everything?

[quote name='Trance Addix']Amazon is awesome, in my opinion - and if this deal goes through Amazon will be elevated to retailer of the century :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Oh no doubt about that! I Got Amazon Prime and it's made me never step into a Best Buy or rarely any other B&M store for awhile now. If any of my orders ship I'll be beyond surprised.

[quote name='Trance Addix']Amazon is awesome, in my opinion - and if this deal goes through Amazon will be elevated to retailer of the century :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

amen to that. This would probably be considered one of, if not the greatest deal of all time. It would be a great move on their part to ship all these :D

[quote name='mcthatch']The thing that I don't get is that if this is a mistake, why does it keep popping up? You'd think Amazon would shut down Wherehouse Deals temporarily if it were a mistake. If they were getting hacked by now they could post something on their front page or something.[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='bardockkun']I Think the longer they delay cancelling it the more people are thinking they're literally entitled to these one cent games. Though doesn't matter anyways since people can swear off Amazon all they want, but next time there's a good deal they'll be coming in herds.[/QUOTE]
I have stopped shopping at Amazon unless I need something from them that I can't get elsewhere for cheap, or there is a good deal. I have had nothing but problems with them from lost games to damaged cd's.

[quote name='strait edge follower']If someone gets a extra crysis 2 could you send me one ? Can't beleave I missed this, fucking job fucked me up today lol[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, we're all just waiting for our cancellation emails.

[quote name='urallgyots']Why are my cancellation emails taking so long??[/QUOTE]

Gee, I dunno. Maybe it could be the fact that limited staff there on a holiday weekend are too busy handling the server overloads from us a-holes ordering millions of copies of the penny games?

I gave up a while back. No point in wasting the time and effort trying to get a game they're gonna cancel anyhow.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']I have stopped shopping at Amazon unless I need something from them that I can't get elsewhere for cheap, or there is a good deal. I have had nothing but problems with them from lost games to damaged cd's.[/QUOTE]
They've been good to me. I Still get my stuff here from them from either UPS or FedEx and not the other delivery service that's popping up in some areas. So so far for me I can't complain.

Hahaha thanks for the update amazon

Photo%20Sep%2003%2C%209%2037%2052%20PM.png

[quote name='strait edge follower']If someone gets a extra crysis 2 could you send me one ? Can't beleave I missed this, fucking job fucked me up today lol[/QUOTE]

Is that the same job that allows you to spend money on the occasional video game? ;)

first_world_problems_4.jpg

Here's my attempt to explain the situation.
Someone at AWD posted 100 copies of Bulletstorm (or other games) for $0.01 on accident. 100 people ordered therefore it disappear. As they cancelled the games, the price hasn't been fixed, therefore, more becomes available again, and reappear. =/

Sorry to interrupt all of the praying but I had an actual Amazon WH question...

Can you sort via console? So tired of seeing ps2 and psOne games...

[quote name='kouleefoh']Here's my attempt to explain the situation.
Someone at AWD posted 100 copies of Bulletstorm (or other games) for $0.01 on accident. 100 people ordered therefore it disappear. As they cancelled the games, the price hasn't been fixed, therefore, more becomes available again, and reappear. =/[/QUOTE]

Great, disheartening, theory you got there lol.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Here's my attempt to explain the situation.
Someone at AWD posted 100 copies of Bulletstorm (or other games) for $0.01 on accident. 100 people ordered therefore it disappear. As they cancelled the games, the price hasn't been fixed, therefore, more becomes available again, and reappear. =/[/QUOTE]

yea silly amazon you need to fix the price before putting them back up for sale :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back