Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
god, i'm an idiot - it's just occured to me after five orders at 4.99 shipping that i might as well gotten prime...of course, who would have known these deals would have dribbled out all day and night?

[quote name='Coltin']Or when looking at Fetch and thinking "F it, I'm buyin' it"[/QUOTE]

Lol do it! Do it! Do it!

[quote name='Coltin']Or when looking at Fetch and thinking "F it, I'm buyin' it"[/QUOTE]

Can't believe nobody's jumped on that deal myself. Haven't you read the Amazon reviews?...

This game is great, you can play and play it. I got it and I play it all the time. My only complaint is you have to remember the hand signals for competitions. You get to own all the dogs at the pound and switch them out whenever you want I definetly recommend this game for anyone ages 6 and up.

This picture of Fetch makes it tempting

51KP0CPAGWL.jpg

[quote name='Coltin']Except when you win the lottery, there's no chance of them saying "sike" afterward lol[/QUOTE]

There have been instances of people not getting to collect lottery winnings due to technical issues or misprintings on lottery tickets.

[quote name='jumpiestranger2']There have been instances of people not getting to collect lottery winnings due to technical issues or misprintings on lottery tickets.[/QUOTE]

There would be almost nothing worse than having that happen to you, I'd imagine

[quote name='Coltin']There would be almost nothing worse than having that happen to you, I'd imagine[/QUOTE]

Now that would have to be one the biggest disappointments in ones life.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I finnished my henny a half hour ago ....... crap, lmao. I gotta work tommorow too. What's worse is that my boss talks 1,000,000 miles per hour and shutters cause he's always hyped up on red bull so I'm going to need sub titles to understand him tommorow. This sale made me drink today which is rare for me[/QUOTE]

Wait, I thought being straight edge means you don't drink?

Well congrats and fuck you to anyone that got Halo or Portal or LA Noire. I'm sure they'll pop up again once I go to bed.

Edit: This not being the trade forum, I wont ask for any of them in exchange for a copy of AC:B. If this was though I would definitely ask that.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Well congrats and fuck you to anyone that got Halo or LA Noire. I'm sure they'll pop up again once I go to bed.

Edit: This not being the trade forum, I wont ask for either of them in exchange for a copy of AC:B. If this was though I would definitely ask that.[/QUOTE]
Hurry up and go to bed, then. ;)

[quote name='xenozfan2']It sucks that most of the games are only for the 360. If my order ships I will just trade them in for the ps3 version at bestbuy.[/QUOTE]

whats funny is that nearly all mine that have already gone to shipped are the ps3 versions.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I still have hope. Kind of..[/QUOTE]
Dammit. The problem is, that my bit of hope is dependent on you giving up and going to bed so that LA Noire will pop back up. :cool:

It looks like any games that were a penny will restock at a penny. I don't believe they'll do it to anything other than the exact games that were discounted.

Since it's 5am and I'm tired as fuck (and not looking to score any more games, I'm satisfied with what I got), here's a list. AWD restocks at all times of the day, so those who have an update checker or something are far more likely to get copies. They'll probably only get 1-2 copies of a game at a time, since these copies are from people trading games into amazon. I'd post individual links for these, but I'm too tired to dig through my history. Good luck, all!

:360: Brink
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
:360: Bulletstorm
:360: Dead Space 2
:360: Crysis 2
:360: Halo: Reach
:360: L.A. Noire
:360: CoD: Black Ops
:360: Fallout: New Vegas
:360: Madden NFL 11 (may have been both consoles, I didn't order any so I'm not sure about this one)
:ps3: Killzone 3
:ps3: Modern Warfare 2
:ps3: Portal 2

[quote name='VVaffle']It looks like any games that were a penny will restock at a penny. I don't believe they'll do it to anything other than the exact games that were discounted.

Since it's 5am and I'm tired as fuck (and not looking to score any more games, I'm satisfied with what I got), here's a list. AWD restocks at all times of the day, so those who have an update checker or something are far more likely to get copies. They'll probably only get 1-2 copies of a game at a time, since these copies are from people trading games into amazon. I'd post individual links for these, but I'm too tired to dig through my history. Good luck, all!

:360: Brink
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
:360: Dead Space 2
:360: Crysis 2
:360: Halo: Reach
:360: L.A. Noire
:360: CoD: Black Ops
:360: Fallout: New Vegas
:360: Madden NFL 11 (may have been both consoles, I didn't order any so I'm not sure about this one)
:ps3: Modern Warfare 2
:ps3: Portal 2[/QUOTE]

i can say for sure ps3 black ops and la noire were also pennied

[quote name='Coltin']Looks the same as always to me[/QUOTE]

Ran CC Cleaner on my comp and closed out IE and when I went back to Amazon it had changed looks and I am not liking it.

[quote name='jumpiestranger2']Ran CC Cleaner on my comp and closed out IE and when I went back to Amazon it had changed looks and I am not liking it.[/QUOTE]

That's crazy! How has it changed?

[quote name='forweg']All my Assassin Creeds just got cancelled.[/QUOTE]

It may have to do with where you ordered multiple copies of it, but I could be wrong. Normally websites frown on selling to a vendor or a company that plans to resell it for a profit with out playing/using it.

[quote name='clonesniper666']It may have to do with where you ordered multiple copies of it, but I could be wrong. Normally websites frown on selling to a vendor or a company that plans to resell it for a profit with out playing/using it.[/QUOTE]

Well, that sure wasn't the case last night when my five copies of DA2 shipped. I dunno, maybe five is the limit they'll let you order?

[quote name='forweg']Well, that sure wasn't the case last night when my five copies of DA2 shipped. I dunno, maybe five is the limit they'll let you order?[/QUOTE]

They may have set the limit at 5, probably not but it is strange then.

Someone stated last night that their separate orders were combined as one for shipment. Is this the norm as I have two separate penny orders with $5 shipping on each.

well assassins creeed brotherhood, fallout NV and homefront shipped late last night for me. I think they are sending 3 games at a time for me.

Shipped:
(-Fallout NV
-Homefront
-assassins creed brotherhood) all one package
(-modern warfare 2
-Madden 11
-Dragon age II)all one package

Still in shipping soon status:
-Portal 2
-LA Noire
-killzone 3
-halo reach
-dead space 2
-bulletstorm
-call of duty black ops
-crysis 2

I am praying that I can get the following...

:ps3: Portal 2

I would even buy each for $10 a piece if anyone was interested :D

Wow some of you guys are beasts. I went to bed almost 8 hours ago and some of you just kept at it. My original order of 6 games from about 12 hours ago still say shipping soon.

All :360:

Crysis 2
Dragon Age 2
Homefront
LA Noire
Dead Space 2
Bulletstorm

At this point I have more hope than last night but I am not convinced yet

Woke up to no cancellations, but most of my orders are in "Not Yet Shipped" except Crysis, which is "Shipping Soon".

Like I said last night, I'm not surprised at all that the early birds got the games shipped :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back