Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lyricsborn']I did then I got an email with we can't complete your order. It dosent even show up in my order history anymore.[/QUOTE]

Ah well, the dream really is over then. But at least I managed to pick up Combat of Giant Dinosaurs for $9.99 this weekend, so I'm still satisfied!

[quote name='Trance Addix']Hmm, the worst possible situation is coming to fruition. This war is not over lol.[/QUOTE]

Well it was a good run at least, made it further than most hahaha. Now I'll just wait since they're cancelling shipped orders apparently....

Before people start jumping up and down and congratulating themselves about winning a pennied item from Amazon, until the box has been handed to you by UPS/FedEx/etc, it can be returned back to the sender without much issue. They just have to issue a "return to sender" to the shipping and they'll turn it around and send it back at the sender's expense.

Tomorrow isn't a shipping/delivery day for any shipping company, so if a tracking number doesn't show any progress via the shipping carrier, it's sitting on a dock at Amazon's loading dock waiting to be picked up. It could easily be removed from a shipping state without any effort at all.

i was looking through the history and found a post of poker saying he wanted more posts and attention to his thread. this could all be an elaborate ruse of his to increase thread participation. he is the AWD guy ;)

[quote name='urallgyots']plenty of orders have gone from "shipped" to "not yet shipped"[/QUOTE]

All I've heard is orders going from "shipping soon" to "not yet shipped."

[quote name='shrike4242']Before people start jumping up and down and congratulating themselves about winning a pennied item from Amazon, until the box has been handed to you by UPS/FedEx/etc, it can be returned back to the sender without much issue. They just have to issue a "return to sender" to the shipping and they'll turn it around and send it back at the sender's expense.

Tomorrow isn't a shipping/delivery day for any shipping company, so if a tracking number doesn't show any progress via the shipping carrier, it's sitting on a dock at Amazon's loading dock waiting to be picked up. It could easily be removed from a shipping state without any effort at all.[/QUOTE]
my orders say there in ups's hands though in transit

[quote name='PenguinMaster']All I've heard is orders going from "shipping soon" to "not yet shipped."[/QUOTE]

some guy's 2 copies of La Noire went from shipped to not yet shipped

look a few pages back, I forgot his name.

[quote name='bredbu']my orders say there in ups's hands though in transit[/QUOTE]

Does the ups website load for you?

[quote name='bredbu']my orders say there in ups's hands though in transit[/QUOTE]Let me say it again for the people who didn't get it the first time.

Just because it says that it's the possession of UPS doesn't mean you'll get it. Amazon can issue a package recall of the package back to them and you'll never end up getting it. Until UPS hands you the package and marks it as delivered, they can recall it back to the sender at any time, including when it's on the truck for delivery.

I had this happen first-hand when I had someone use my CC # to order something from a website fraudulently, when Monoprice.com had their website hacked last year. I found about the order by calling the vendor when I saw the authorization on my credit card and they called UPS and issued a package recall on the package. The package, while in transit, was returned back to the vendor and the person who used my card ended up with nothing.

Until UPS/FedEx/USPS/etc hands you the package, it can be returned back to the shipper at any given time.

[quote name='bredbu']my orders say there in ups's hands though in transit[/QUOTE]

how can it be in transit on a ****ing sunday? think about it

[quote name='shrike4242']Let me say it again for the people who didn't get it the first time.

Just because it says that it's the possession of UPS doesn't mean you'll get it. Amazon can issue a package recall of the package back to them and you'll never end up getting it. Until UPS hands you the package and marks it as delivered, they can recall it back to the sender at any time, including when it's on the truck for delivery.

I had this happen first-hand when I had someone use my CC # to order something from a website fraudulently, when Monoprice.com had their website hacked last year. I found about the order by calling the vendor when I saw the authorization on my credit card and they called UPS and issued a package recall on the package. The package, while in transit, was returned back to the vendor and the person who used my card ended up with nothing.

Until UPS/FedEx/USPS/etc hands you the package, it can be returned back to the shipper at any given time.[/QUOTE]

Me and someone else posted this before too but I didn't use the bold.. Maybe people will understand it with it being in bold lol..

On topic is Killzone worth $19? I have a move that I have never used and thought it might be a good game to try it on?

[quote name='shrike4242']Let me say it again for the people who didn't get it the first time.

Until UPS/FedEx/USPS/etc hands you the package, it can be returned back to the shipper at any given time.[/QUOTE]
LMAO Why would amazon ship it in the 1st place, they would lose money by paying to ship it.

[quote name='urallgyots']how can it be in transit on a ****ing sunday? think about it[/QUOTE]Picked up at the Amazon warehouse and taken to the local UPS sorting facility, that's how.

And yes, UPS/FedEx/etc do work on Sunday, they just don't do deliveries on Sunday. They won't do any deliveries either, though time-critical stuff is still being worked by some employees, such as first overnight shipments.

Same thing happened to me. Don't see Amazon recalling these though once shipped.

[quote name='mrright4you4now']Me and someone else posted this before too but I didn't use the bold.. Maybe people will understand it with it being in bold lol..

On topic is Killzone worth $19? I have a move that I have never used and thought it might be a good game to try it on?[/QUOTE]

The multiplayer for 3 felt really different from 2, I didn't play enough to make a decision on it though. The story is kinda short too....

Oh and I didn't use move so I cant comment on that. I guess it's worth it if you're into multiplayer games.

[quote name='mrright4you4now']Me and someone else posted this before too but I didn't use the bold.. Maybe people will understand it with it being in bold lol..[/QUOTE]It might help, yes. We'll see.

[quote name='Stonecoldboy3']LMAO Why would amazon ship it in the 1st place, they would lose money by paying to ship it.[/QUOTE]The people in the warehouse doing the shipment don't know if the order is valid or invalid. They pull the item, pack it, put a shipping label on it and put it in the stack to be picked up. Repeat until done.

It'll cost Amazon money only if UPS/FedEx/etc bills them for it. With the amount of money Amazon spends on shipping on a monthly basis, they may have very reduced prices on package recall, as I know they have as cheap rates as anyone gets for shipping from the shipping carriers.

Having these packages recalled may not cost Amazon as much money as letting an order go through for a price that's much less than it should be. It's costing them less money to have it recalled than the loss they'd take in letting it go through.

[quote name='mcthatch']Same thing happened to me. Don't see Amazon recalling these though once shipped.[/QUOTE]They can and they probably will recall all these packages. Until they're handed to the recipient and delivered, they can be sent back to Amazon at any time. The earliest anyone might see them is Tuesday or Wednesday, most likely Wednesday.

That's plenty of time for Amazon to issue package recalls on every single package they shipped out that was a pennied item.

[quote name='shrike4242']Let me say it again for the slow people in the audience.

can i report a mod for being rude?

[quote name='Stonecoldboy3']LMAO Why would amazon ship it in the 1st place, they would lose money by paying to ship it.[/QUOTE]
Holy shit man. THINK
Amazon has a deal with ALL the major shipping companies where they pay a flat rate to ship X amount per year. they dont lose anything. Even if they DO lose money which they don't you don't think they lose more by honoring $20 games for a $0.01?

[quote name='shrike4242']Let me say it again for the slow people in the audience.

If you didn't get it the first time I was being douchey let me be douchey again...

[quote name='shrike4242']It might help, yes. We'll see.

The people in the warehouse doing the shipment don't know if the order is valid or invalid. They pull the item, pack it, put a shipping label on it and put it in the stack to be picked up. Repeat until done.

It'll cost Amazon money only if UPS/FedEx/etc bills them for it. With the amount of money Amazon spends on shipping on a monthly basis, they may have very reduced prices on package recall, as I know they have as cheap rates as anyone gets for shipping from the shipping carriers.

Having these packages recalled may not cost Amazon as much money as letting an order go through for a price that's much less than it should be. It's costing them less money to have it recalled than the loss they'd take in letting it go through.

They can and they probably will recall all these packages. Until they're handed to the recipient and delivered, they can be sent back to Amazon at any time. The earliest anyone might see them is Tuesday or Wednesday, most likely Wednesday.

That's plenty of time for Amazon to issue package recalls on every single package they shipped out that was a pennied item.[/QUOTE]
You are my hero, keeping it real for the daydreamers that run around on this site

[quote name='urallgyots']some guy's 2 copies of La Noire went from shipped to not yet shipped

look a few pages back, I forgot his name.[/QUOTE]

all my orders went from SHIPPING SOON to NOT YET SHIPPED meaning cancelled comes tomorrow.

IF the items Dont ship I will just cancell my preorder i have with amazon for the other games..

Wonder how many flames i got for saying that :)

:) im going to cancell anyways cause i just ordered the games i had preorder on amazon at best buy using a few reward zone points that expire in the next 4 days ... would got them faster via amazon but dont feel like wasting 40 best buy buxs on nothing

[quote name='technicalstylez']the site wouldn't load for me in ie..tried again in firefox and it worked fine.[/QUOTE]

Won't work for me on Palemoon(ff) nor Chrome.

ya killzone, la noire (360), and bulletstorm just shipped!!! my other went from shipping soon to not yet shipped but if i get those 3 i will call this a success

9xgG9.gif

[quote name='monkeydjesus']ya killzone, la noire (360), and bulletstorm just shipped!!! my other went from shipping soon to not yet shipped but if i get those 3 i will call this a success[/QUOTE]

Don't worry. you won't get them.

[quote name='shrike4242']It might help, yes. We'll see.

The people in the warehouse doing the shipment don't know if the order is valid or invalid. They pull the item, pack it, put a shipping label on it and put it in the stack to be picked up. Repeat until done.

They can and they probably will recall all these packages. Until they're handed to the recipient and delivered, they can be sent back to Amazon at any time. The earliest anyone might see them is Tuesday or Wednesday, most likely Wednesday.

That's plenty of time for Amazon to issue package recalls on every single package they shipped out that was a pennied item.[/QUOTE]

Are you that Whiteboard guy from UPS???

Why not just give it a few days rather than debate if it will actually ship or not? It's out of your control so just enjoy your weekend.

Congrats to anyone who gets the games.

[quote name='urallgyots']how can it be in transit on a ****ing sunday? think about it[/QUOTE]

dude did you take your meds today? :roll:

Have you ever ordered anything from amazon before? They frequently ship orders on Sunday...

[quote name='benjamouth']BTW, for anyone who says Amazon don't ship on a Sunday, a completely unrelated order (to the 1c thing) just shipped.[/QUOTE]

If it's UPS then most likely they packed the box, created a label and have it ready to ship as soon as the facility is open. They may still have the actual product on their premises. Edit: Actually, this has also been explained on the last page.

[quote name='Rozz']If it's UPS then most likely they packed the box, created a label and have it ready to ship as soon as the facility is open. They may still have the actual product on their premises.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, but earlier on I believe someone was saying they didn't "ship" (Package up, whatever) on the weekend. I could be remembering wrong.

Just got an email that Madden shipped...the game I wanted the least. If it doesn't ship after all, fine. I received a zillion cancellations today for the other titles.

In other news, I snagged Dead Space for 12.99 on AWD. 12.98 more than I was going to spend on it last night, but oh well. Still a good deal. This will be my first AWD purchase.

[quote name='Kelegacy']Just got an email that Madden shipped...the game I wanted the least. If it doesn't ship after all, fine. I received a zillion cancellations today for the other titles.

In other news, I snagged Dead Space for 12.99 on AWD. 12.98 more than I was going to spend on it last night, but oh well. Still a good deal. This will be my first AWD purchase.[/QUOTE] awd is really good about their used games. only thing i hate is that they put a big sticker on the back which is impossible to take off without leaving the cover all sticky.

[quote name='jcwkings']awd is really good about their used games. only thing i hate is that they put a big sticker on the back which is impossible to take off without leaving the cover all sticky.[/QUOTE]

Never happened to anything I've purchased from them...

[quote name='jcwkings']awd is really good about their used games. only thing i hate is that they put a big sticker on the back which is impossible to take off without leaving the cover all sticky.[/QUOTE]

Goo Gone solves all of my sticky sticker issues.

[quote name='mortalgroove']Goo Gone solves all of my sticky sticker issues.[/QUOTE] thanks just bought myself a bottle

[quote name='mgford11']Never happened to anything I've purchased from them...[/QUOTE]

My copy of Hunted had a big sticker on it, but it came off easily and didn't leave a residue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back