Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we all agree that everyone's shit will have a 99.9% of getting canceled and get back to posting some shit from AWD?

[quote name='bardockkun']Not really a warehouse deal since...well, not in warehouse, but thanks for welcome distraction.[/QUOTE]

hahaha

:whee::whee:

I would like to know what the Amazon Digital Game Rep think about this thread. lol I feel like somewhere there are a few Amazon reps sitting back eating pop corn and enjoy the dramas they've created over this glitch.

[quote name='skiizim']Look at the big internet fuck head, this thread has grown almost 100 pages in a little over a day. I'm not going to waste my time looking through a bunch of pages but instead I get some condescending asshole like yourself when I was just trying to be helpful.[/QUOTE]

ya, I can understand not looking back 100 pages, but we just had that conversation, and I think internet etiquette dictates to look back a few pages and make sure whether or not your special unique comment was actually unique. :shame:

It definitely wasn't special.

[quote name='gomikeoh']Nothing I did was wrong. Let me repeat that again. Nothing I did was wrong.

Moral compass? Did I steal these? Did I deny any other cagger of this opportunity?[/QUOTE]

yes....yes you did. Everyone here was looking for some of the penny games, and you ordering 5 per denied many a CAG (not er) to get that game.

[quote name='mcthatch']yes....yes you did. Everyone here was looking for some of the penny games, and you ordering 5 per denied many a CAG (not er) to get that game.[/QUOTE]

Such is life.

2934922909.gif

And fixed link for NHL 11 for PS3 for $14 http://www.amazon.com/NHL-11-Playst...=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&ie=UTF8&qid=1315204034&sr=1-1

[quote name='mcthatch']yes....yes you did. Everyone here was looking for some of the penny games, and you ordering 5 per denied many a CAG (not er) to get that game.[/QUOTE]

Everyone who plays video games wants penny games... Everyone who is alive wants to live comfortably with money in the bank... yada yada yada. Everyone can't get everything they want, so stfu about hoarders already.

Finally had the other shoe drop and got the cancellation notice for the 3 $0.01 games I ordered and had hung around in "Shipping Soon" status since 7 PM yesterday.

T'was nice to dream... :cry:

[quote name='antlp89']Fallout New Vegas (360) - $10
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchant&qid=1315203881&sr=1-12&condition=used

Bulletstorm (360) - $14
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchant&qid=1315203881&sr=1-10&condition=used

Really tempted to pick up:

Dead Space 2 (360) - $13
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchant&qid=1315204005&sr=1-30&condition=used[/QUOTE]

Dead space 2 is awsome ! Have you played the first one ? If not then get it too :) bulletstorm is also another great cheap pickup if you need some filler till the big guns arive this year. Just don't play it around children lol

[quote name='gomikeoh']Such is life.[/QUOTE]

YEAH YOU TOOKL FIVE WHOLE COPIES FROM EACH. BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WOULDVE.

Chiming into say you guys are lucky i wasn't around for it. I wouldve been the guy trying to get pallet loads of games. :cool:

[quote name='gomikeoh']Let me say this in simple terms.

Me ordering five, honestly would not have made any other caggers order any different. The chances of an order passing was slim.

So the quantity, is actually a moot point of discussion.[/QUOTE]

how does this make any sense? If 6 copies of crysis 2 show up at 0.01 and you snag 5 of them, you're ruining it for 4 other guys to get copies. I pretty much limited myself to one copy each (except for bulletstorm, which I tried ordering 35 copies as a joke) but all my shit got canceled cuz of $$$s like you

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Whoops, thanks for that.[/QUOTE]
No problem.

BECAUSE I LOVE DEALS AND NOT DRAGGING ON UNNECESSARY DRAMA IN A THREAD ABOUT DEALS! And how the hell is Punch Out!! on the Wii $21.99 when it's goddamn Player's Choice? I Crazy want that game under $15.

*****THIS JUST IN******

I needed to get a better understanding of this so I'm speaking to amazon management. They tell me that the games were in fact available for a penny, that it wasnt a glitch, and that any order that says "shipped" will in fact ship at that price.

cheers to you fckers that lucked out, I didn't get a single copy honored

[quote name='DudeImGodly']YEAH YOU TOOKL FIVE WHOLE COPIES FROM EACH. BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WOULDVE.

Chiming into say you guys are lucky i wasn't around for it. I wouldve been the guy trying to get pallet loads of games. :cool:[/QUOTE]
:applause:Me too, man. Me too. I would've done overnight shipping via their usual 'man in a van' independent service too to make sure they pulled n shipped those bitches immediately.;)

i'm quoting an amazon rep (note: the one game he's referring to is madden 11 that says shipping soon):

"Yes, it was available for that price when the order was placed. It doesn't not seem to be a glitch. The order has already entered the shipping process."

"I'm sorry about the previous orders that were cancelled. This order, since it has already entered the shipping process, will be delivered at the same price."

[quote name='urallgyots']how does this make any sense? If 6 copies of crysis 2 show up at 0.01 and you snag 5 of them, you're ruining it for 4 other guys to get copies. I pretty much limited myself to one copy each (except for bulletstorm, which I tried ordering 35 copies as a joke) but all my shit got canceled cuz of $$$s like you[/QUOTE]

Last night you said you had ordered 65 copies of LA Noire....joke?

[quote name='mcthatch']Last night you said you had ordered 65 copies of LA Noire....joke?[/QUOTE]

that wasnt me, that was some other user named fogweg or something. Do a little research before you throw out false accusations.

lol with one day shipping being 4.99 per game (assuming you have prime), that might've turned out to be too expensive for someone as cheap as yourself ;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:applause:Me too, man. Me too. I would've done overnight shipping via their usual 'man in a van' independent service too to make sure they pulled n shipped those bitches immediately.;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']Everyone who plays video games wants penny games... Everyone who is alive wants to live comfortably with money in the bank... yada yada yada. Everyone can't get everything they want, so stfu about hoarders already.[/QUOTE]

Your post makes no sense. What does people wanting to live comfortably have anything to do with morons of questionable morals ordering many copies of one game on a "glitch" not even a real deal?

*******************this just in***************************

all orders for one penny will be canceled. No troll, just spoke to amazon rep.

rep:i verified, there was indeed a price error issue which has already been fixed.11:46:57 PM

Me:but everyone that was able to get games for one penny will have their orders honored?11:48:00 PM
Me:that ones that say "shipped"11:48:14 PM
Me:eek:r will amazon do a recall on those11:48:35 PM

rep:No, unfortunately, in this case we were unable to honor the incorrect price, and all orders were canceled.11:48:47 PM

Me:I see, so ALL orders that went through for one penny last night will be canceled regardless if they say status as "shipped" right now?11:49:14 PM

rep:Yes, that is correct

[quote name='urallgyots']*******************this just in***************************

[/QUOTE] you really like to ruin things for people. gtfo

[quote name='urallgyots']*******************this just in***************************

[/QUOTE]

Good.

[/QUOTE]

hahahahaha. Did you really call? Good for you!:applause:seriously.... after seeing some of the sick crud here from a "few" I thought of doing it too.

[quote name='jcwkings']you really like to ruin things for people. gtfo[/QUOTE]

I didn't ruin jacksh!t. They fixed the problem this morning and canceled all orders well before I spoke to the rep. Get off your high horse.

[quote name='whoknows']Good.[/QUOTE]

Now we wait for the people who want a $100 credit for the $0.10 of penny games because they were stressed about not seeing a shipping notification on Sunday. A day which no shipping company delivers just transits.

Also *Rage rah rah rah Rage grr my "figurative" pallet of games won't arrive grr amazon is terrible*

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Now we wait for the people who want a $100 credit for the $0.10 of penny games because they were stressed about not seeing a shipping notification on Sunday. A day which no shipping company delivers just transits.

Also *Rage rah rah rah Rage grr my "figurative" pallet of games won't arrive grr amazon is terrible*[/QUOTE]
Don't give them any idea now.

[quote name='Pliskin101']hahahahaha. Did you really call? Good for you!:applause:seriously.... after seeing some of the sick crud here from a "few" I thought of doing it too.[/QUOTE]

yeah. Guys ordering 5x copies of a game, thinking its okay, and throwing out haters gonna hate pics everywhere. goddamn amateurs.

[quote name='urallgyots']yeah. Guys ordering 5x copies of a game, thinking its okay, and throwing out haters gonna hate pics everywhere. goddamn amateurs.[/QUOTE]
That dude was trying too hard

[quote name='technicalstylez']lol with one day shipping being 4.99 per game (assuming you have prime), that might've turned out to be too expensive for someone as cheap as yourself ;)[/QUOTE]
:shock: I didn't realize it was PER game. I guess I'd have had to limit myself to 2 day shipping n hope that wasn't that bad.:D As it stands I have almost $60 in AMZ credit sitting there collecting dust, so I'd have gladly thrown in if it were decent.

My resistance 3 copy from amazon shipped and I got the email but when I look in my order history it is completly gone. Has this ever happened to anyone before ? I'm a little worried

[quote name='kouleefoh']Don't give them any idea now.[/QUOTE]

i can see the warehouse deals feedback now, "They wouldnt honour an obvious pricing for my $20,000 worth of games for $12. would not buy from again. really stressed me out they wouldn't even give me free stuff for me taking advantage of them"

After ordering 50 games for a penny each, 4 games have just shipped out by UPS. LA Noire for PS3, Homefront for 360, MW2 for PS3, and Madden 11 for 360. Very random selection

[quote name='technicalstylez']while this has certainly been a fun ride, if there is ever a CAG meet up, I know exactly who I plan on kicking in the nuts.[/QUOTE]

Is it me?
Cause i guarantee there are a couple of us here who, if we were around for the deal, Would need a forklift to get our games off the truck.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Now we wait for the people who want a $100 credit for the $0.10 of penny games because they were stressed about not seeing a shipping notification on Sunday. A day which no shipping company delivers just transits.

Also *Rage rah rah rah Rage grr my "figurative" pallet of games won't arrive grr amazon is terrible*[/QUOTE]

Grrr I didn't get an email saying "We are sorry that your attempt to take advantage of an obvious glitch did not work out for you we are sure you are shocked and because you are of high moral standing in trying to order many many copies in an obvious lacking or understanding of right and wrong...we will be giving you a credit for being such a loyal and great customer (sarcasm) when we really should be revoking your membership forever."

Darn that Amazon they are sooo wrong waaa waaa waaa.

[quote name='urallgyots']I didn't ruin jacksh!t. They fixed the problem this morning and canceled all orders well before I spoke to the rep. Get off your high horse.[/QUOTE] why would you even call. are you really that jealous of the people who got their orders shipped. do you really have nothing better to do than to call amazon.

LOL i knew that would getcha.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:shock: I didn't realize it was PER game. I guess I'd have had to limit myself to 2 day shipping n hope that wasn't that bad.:D As it stands I have almost $60 in AMZ credit sitting there collecting dust, so I'd have gladly thrown in if it were decent.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back