Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='strait edge follower']Didn't the online pass debut after dead space 2 released ? Cause if so than there shouldn't be a pass for it (I could be wrong though)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bardockkun']Yes, there is a multiplayer pass, but in all honesty it's worth skipping. Nothing really exciting or fun about it even if a community existed for it to this day.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vap']Yup it has an online pass.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Donut2922']Yes, but the MP for it sucks so bad. I want my 10 minutes back. You're not missing out on anything.[/QUOTE]

Thanks very much guys.

oh yeah and deadspace 2 multiplayer is horrible. i even downloaded a gig worth of free extra levels and i never even played them it was so bad. lol.
dead space 2 is strictly single player horror ;)

also probly been said but Brink for 11.99 prime shipping on awd. altho it is a horrible game. lol.

[quote name='TraBuch']Not if you're a prime member, which really everyone should be. It's so easy to get Prime for free.[/QUOTE]

I can't get prime that is the price of living in Hawaii. But you are right about getting it for free.

[quote name='Velo214']oh yeah and deadspace 2 multiplayer is horrible. i even downloaded a gig worth of free extra levels and i never even played them it was so bad. lol.

also probly been said but Brink for 11.99 prime shipping on awd. altho it is a horrible game. lol.[/QUOTE]

I rather enjoyed the mp, but only for a week or so lol.

[quote name='mgford11']Well... not everyone got an edu address for life, nor do we need diapers every month. How else you get prime for free?[/QUOTE]

It's only free for a year? After that you just get a discount, at least that's all they let me do.

I just checked the tracking for my $0.01 games order and it has been scanned in a new location. On top of that I saw this:

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
Wednesday, 09/07/2011, By End of Day
Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:
Thursday, 09/08/2011, By End of Day

Now I just hope Amazon doesn't decided to have UPS send the package back to them.

[quote name='Prismatico']It's only free for a year? After that you just get a discount, at least that's all they let me do.[/QUOTE]

Amazon changed it to being free for 6 months, now.

[quote name='TraBuch']Not if you're a prime member, which really everyone should be. It's so easy to get Prime for free.[/QUOTE]

How so? I do have Amazon Mom (I'm a dad of a toddler and a newborn), but I believe they only let you have Prime for a year max for free with that. And I'm not a student, as I graduated college a long time ago. If people are fibbing and getting fake .edu addresses, I guess that's one way to get free Prime, but not only is it unethical, I wouldn't even know how to do that. Guess Google would be my friend. :)

I just paid the $80 a year, since it's so worth it to me. Amazon is my favorite store period.

Welp, 10 games canceled. And I ordered within the first 15 minutes :whistle2:(

That said, a penny Homefront slipped by and shipped this morning. While disappointed others didn't as well, I'm definitely not complaining!

[quote name='mattcube64']Welp, 10 games canceled. And I ordered within the first 15 minutes :whistle2:(

That said, a penny Homefront slipped by and shipped this morning. While disappointed others didn't as well, I'm definitely not complaining![/QUOTE]

What were those orders listed as?

[quote name='merchie89']start your own stupid thread on tracking notifications....NO ONE CARES!!!! besides you[/QUOTE]

As the old saying goes "you cared enough about it to post about it"

my penny games have officially made phase 2.. keepin my fingers crossed that they make it here.
went from "shipment has left seller facility and is in transit" to "shipment received by carrier"

[quote name='poker360']What were those orders listed as?[/QUOTE]

All orders hit "shipping soon" almost immediately after ordering and stayed that way up into the cancelations.

[quote name='technicalstylez']my penny games have officially made phase 2.. keepin my fingers crossed that they make it here.
went from "shipment has left seller facility and is in transit" to "shipment received by carrier"[/QUOTE]

Question: Is there anything Amazon can do after these get delivered? Can they legally say they are going to charge you what they normally should cost if you don't return them?

[quote name='Velo214']i need diapers every month. i flip games for diapers ;)
amazon mom and subscribe and save and prime ;)[/QUOTE]

If Target could took trades I probably would have flipped games, lol... We used to get the Target brand diapers and I was really surprised how well they worked out. The first ones really sucked though, I think they were in green packaging but they then got different ones which never leaked and were great especially for the price.

[quote name='Explosion']I just checked the tracking for my $0.01 games order and it has been scanned in a new location. On top of that I saw this:

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
Wednesday, 09/07/2011, By End of Day
Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:
Thursday, 09/08/2011, By End of Day

Now I just hope Amazon doesn't decided to have UPS send the package back to them.[/QUOTE]

My packages are in Louisville right now, if they get loaded into the plane and leave by tonight and get sorted out by tomorrow morning and sent to my hub, I can deliver to myself by 830 AM. If not I have to wait till Wednesday and risk the chance of the packages getting intercepted.

i have no idea, but if they decide to charge me full price i could just as easily return them for a full refund. its a win/win situation.
i'll be happy if they show up, and i'll still be happy if they don't. :)

[quote name='poker360']Question: Is there anything Amazon can do after these get delivered? Can they legally say they are going to charge you what they normally should cost if you don't return them?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='poker360']Question: Is there anything Amazon can do after these get delivered? Can they legally say they are going to charge you what they normally should cost if you don't return them?[/QUOTE]

I think once you are in possession of the product they can't do anything...

[quote name='Trance Addix']My UPS status has not updated, but it did ship ground.[/QUOTE]

Mine hasn't updated either, when I check Amazon it still says "Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit" and on ups everything is "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

[quote name='Velo214']oh yeah and deadspace 2 multiplayer is horrible. i even downloaded a gig worth of free extra levels and i never even played them it was so bad. lol.

also probly been said but Brink for 11.99 prime shipping on awd. altho it is a horrible game. lol.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't that horrible. Just that in general, people aren't ready for what they tried to achieve (SP and MP combined). I bet if they had stuck with what currently works (SP (story) and MP (DM) seperate, and fast-paced), I bet the game would have been 'good' to say the least. I know liked the story and the customization. I just wished the story offered more and not just a quarrel between two factions.

And to those who have their penny games 'shipped' good luck and hope you bastards get them, really :D :D

I'll just wait for the next big deal...;)

And Heavy Rain - Greatest Hits is $18.99 LIKE NEW
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1315263948&sr=8-1&condition=used

Little Big Planet 2 - $20.99 AWD
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&ie=UTF8&qid=1315264130&sr=1-1&condition=used

[quote name='bardockkun']Mine has left the Amazon warehouse and arrived in Kentucy a few hours ago.[/QUOTE]

OMFG I LIVE IN KENTUCKY.

I wish mine would update saying ups had it... i mean most of my orders are delivery estimate tomorrow.

they could if they wanted to.(though it would never happen). you wouldnt have to pay it though cause you ordered the game at 1 penny not at whatever price they now want to charge.

if they did (or anyone ever does try it and charges your credit card the higher price)
all you do is call your card company and dispute saying you got it at a lower price

5 orders say shipped 1 order still says shipping so ..

shipped = 2x dragon age 2 (one for self one for cousin they dont dont take mine that sob :)
2x La noir
1x fallout vegas

shipping soon 1x dead space 2 1x crysis 2

anyone ever order a GBA game and get it complete

lol mine are in louisville right now too. hope they get on the plane tonight :pray:

[quote name='poker360']OMFG I LIVE IN KENTUCKY.

I wish mine would update saying ups had it... i mean most of my orders are delivery estimate tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='skiizim']If Target could took trades I probably would have flipped games, lol... We used to get the Target brand diapers and I was really surprised how well they worked out. The first ones really sucked though, I think they were in green packaging but they then got different ones which never leaked and were great especially for the price.

My packages are in Louisville right now, if they get loaded into the plane and leave by tonight and get sorted out by tomorrow morning and sent to my hub, I can deliver to myself by 830 AM. If not I have to wait till Wednesday and risk the chance of the packages getting intercepted.[/QUOTE]

not to derail but with amazon mom and subsribe and save amazon is a ton cheaper to buy diapers from

[quote name='poker360']OMFG I LIVE IN KENTUCKY.

I wish mine would update saying ups had it... i mean most of my orders are delivery estimate tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Assuming your with in driving distance and it was shipped ground, your parcel is most likely in a trailer somewhere waiting to get picked up to your sorting facility.

[quote name='n00bie']Charged full price or pennies?[/QUOTE]

they just charged me 4 pennies for the 4 games I got...

[quote name='skiizim']Assuming your with in driving distance and it was shipped ground, your parcel is most likely in a trailer somewhere waiting to get picked up to your sorting facility.[/QUOTE]

Nah, it's still listed in whitestown Indiana, which is about 4 hours away. I would imagine it's going to louisville next, which is 2 hours away.

Mine says early delivery for wednesday, i wont be home til Thursday. Should i call ups n tell them to hold it til Thurs? :/
N mine updated to kentucky now instead whitetown

This is extremely random... but...

I told myself i wasn't going to shave until gears of war 3 came out (just for the hell of it), but now i like really feel like shaving but if i do i feel as if my amazon order is going to cancel. WTF IS WRONG WITH ME?

Mitnosi - where in kentucky?

[quote name='poker360']This is extremely random... but...

I told myself i wasn't going to shave until gears of war 3 came out (just for the hell of it), but now i like really feel like shaving but if i do i feel as if my amazon order is going to cancel. WTF IS WRONG WITH ME?

Mitnosi - where in kentucky?[/QUOTE]

Sometimes it is good to go outside...this website can do funny things to a man. :drool:

[quote name='poker360']Ah, that's like extreme eastern. I'm kinda on the opposite end, in owensboro[/QUOTE]
Ah, yeah on the other side lol

this thread has gone down the proverbial shithole

burn it with a fire and let it die

images

Mine are still listed as in IN on amazon, not yet received by Prestige on their site. Throughpast experience with Prestige, they have always taken forever to update, sometimes not even saying they received until they deliver to me

[quote name='deathb10w']Mine are still listed as in IN on amazon, not yet received by Prestige on their site. Throughpast experience with Prestige, they have always taken forever to update, sometimes not even saying they received until they deliver to me[/QUOTE]
Damn straight they dont update much, they also leave packages out in the open for people to steal :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back