Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
Last month I ordered a copy of Nintendogs for the 3DS for $20, at the time it was $40 everywhere else...and then a week after I got it, it went on sale new at BB for $8. So you win some, you lose some.

At least my Warehouse copy looked completely brand new, with the Nintendo Club points codes unused. (Who knows? BB might have sent the item to me in a plastic bag, crushed, like some of the orders they've sent out this holiday season). And $20 is still better than $40.

*goes back to torturing her 3D Nintendogs puppy*

[quote name='colton1106']Captain Hindsight to the rescue![/QUOTE]

hindsight.jpg

On Topic:

MW3 Bundle $299.97:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...merchant&qid=1323447551&sr=1-1&condition=used

[quote name='evanwink']LBP 2 SE Move Bundle - $74.87 Like New[/QUOTE]
Buyer beware, they'll send you the game-only instead of this move bundle. I'd bought it for $69.68 in very good condition and they sent me that game-only with the move bundle sticker slapped on the back case. I had to complaint to CS and they send me a new one for the same price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Buyer beware, they'll send you the game-only instead of this move bundle. I'd bought it for $69.68 in very good condition and they sent me that game-only with the move bundle sticker slapped on the back case. I had to complaint to CS and they send me a new one for the same price.[/QUOTE]

I would assume that was an error so I won't say buyer beware so to speak, at worst case they'll send you the whole thing like they did in your case. I would think that was a random event.

Just grabbed Deadly Premonition like new at $10 :)
Been almost pulling the trigger for awhile now, but I finally got a cart full of stuff and can get free ship!

[quote name='ddog510']Just grabbed Deadly Premonition like new at $10 :)
Been almost pulling the trigger for awhile now, but I finally got a cart full of stuff and can get free ship![/QUOTE]
You suck lol

I've wanted that but

[quote name='boosted02gt']@kinney_bmx It's only 13.81 new FSSS so now you have no excuse[/QUOTE]
haha oops. Thanks

To be honest I clicked straight onto used to check to see if the $10 was still there.

I grabbed one thanks! It'll be here Tuesday

[quote name='thepik241']Star Fox 64 3D (3DS) - Like New - $22.49

Called Amazon to cancel my original order and got this one instead.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the information! I ordered a copy after checking the recent price history of closed auctions on eBay for this game. The cheapest I saw was one that sold for $20.00 + $2.49 Shipping and Handling. Most of them were $30 or more.

I would have preferred a price lower than $20, but Nintendo first-party games tend to retain their value for a long time. I loved playing the original on the Nintendo 64 and the reviews have been really positive for this 3DS version.

Amazon is running a promo where you buy one game and get 50% off the other. Only for certain games but I know Star Fox 3DS is included.

EDIT: NVM. Looks like they took Star Fox off the list. Was working earlier...

[quote name='Yenos']Just got Metal Gear HD Collection (xbox360) for $25.97 shipped!
[/QUOTE]

Damn, nice find :applause:. Since most of the deals have been for 360, I told myself that I'd wait for the PS3 version to drop to 30 or below. It just wouldn't feel right playing Metal Gear on anything but a Playstation...

[quote name='Yenos']Just got Metal Gear HD Collection (xbox360) for $25.97 shipped!
[/QUOTE]

I saw this and passed because I wanted it on Ps3.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']OOS, how much was it? I got it for $10 new at Best Buy and I think the MSRP is $20. Curious how cheap it will get, but I'm happy with what I paid.[/QUOTE]

12 bucks

Not from AWD, I picked up :wii: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Gold Remote Bundle (Like New) for $50 plus shipping. Description says "Minor tearing on bottom of box. All contents like new."

Crap. I bought Cathrine used for 30 (arrives Tuesday), but now it's 53 for the Love Must Die edition. :\ If I buy this version and return the used copy unopened will AWD refund me?

[quote name='shadow64']Crap. I bought Cathrine used for 30 (arrives Tuesday), but now it's 53 for the Love Must Die edition. :\ If I buy this version and return the used copy unopened will AWD refund me?[/QUOTE]

Yes but you have to pay return shipping since this is your fault and not theirs. It's like $4, so it's up to you whether this is still a good deal for you.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Yes but you have to pay return shipping since this is your fault. It's like $4, so up to you.[/QUOTE]

Eh, at the end of the day, it's a bunch of stuff for what would cost me an extra 27 bucks even with the lightning deal. Gonna have to stick with my CAGuns. Sticking with my used- like new. :)

Thanks!

[quote name='shadow64']Eh, at the end of the day, it's a bunch of stuff for what would cost me an extra 27 bucks even with the lightning deal. Gonna have to stick with my CAGuns. Sticking with my used- like new. :)

Thanks![/QUOTE]

No problem and good choice.

^Yeah, that's mostly why I didn't buy Borderlands GOTY online. It's probably that cheap for a reason. I was in Gamestop a while back and saw it for $14.99, and when I picked it up someone had literally scribbled over "Game of the Year Edition" with a Sharpie and were selling it as a vanilla copy.

[quote name='Survivalism']^Yeah, that's mostly why I didn't buy Borderlands GOTY online. It's probably that cheap for a reason. I was in Gamestop a while back and saw it for $14.99, and when I picked it up someone had literally scribbled over "Game of the Year Edition" with a Sharpie and were selling it as a vanilla copy.[/QUOTE]

You guys are making me nervous! Waiting on a used Like New I bought awhile ago, but It'll be a week before I know for sure which version it is. I think the reason it's $14.99 has more to deal with the corresponding deal for the New copy for $19.99. I noticed that they sometimes reduce the Used copies to correspond to the Deal of the Day.

[quote name='Survivalism']^Yeah, that's mostly why I didn't buy Borderlands GOTY online. It's probably that cheap for a reason. I was in Gamestop a while back and saw it for $14.99, and when I picked it up someone had literally scribbled over "Game of the Year Edition" with a Sharpie and were selling it as a vanilla copy.[/QUOTE]

LOL with a sharpie!! This just further fuels my hatred of Gamestop ruining game cases and cover arts (damn price stickers...).

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']My PS3 version came with the dlc and game in one disk, so I wouldn't fret. If it was the 360, I'd be worried.[/QUOTE]

That's the second edition. The original had the vouchers just like the Xbox version.

[quote name='Vigilante']Thanks, I picked up a copy that I should get Wednesday; I really, really hope that it's the version with the DLC on the disk and not the voucher. I can always argue with Amazon CS if I end up with the latter.[/QUOTE]

Could you pls post back the condition once you get it? FSSS takes to long :(. I should finally invest in Prime.

[quote name='dm85']Could you pls post back the condition once you get it? FSSS takes to long :(. I should finally invest in Prime.[/QUOTE]Sure thing. :)

I didn't even know there was 2 different editions of Borderlands GOTY

My 360 copy has a add on disc so I figured they all did (and was included on blu ray)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back