Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HotJuicyBurgers']I don't really understand either... Ordered myself a dualshock 3, wasn't backordered when I ordered it, and today I got an email saying I wouldn't receive it till jan 20-23. Kind of miffed because I was hoping to play Rayman origins with a friend...[/QUOTE]

well I ordered rayman for ps3 and they sent me one for xbox. But they did refund my card right away, even before I sent the game back. Maybe thats how they get backordered items?

[quote name='edson13']well I ordered rayman for ps3 and they sent me one for xbox. But they did refund my card right away, even before I sent the game back. Maybe thats how they get backordered items?[/QUOTE]

Even then I would assume they would have to reassess the condition of the item upon your return.

[quote name='edson13']well I ordered rayman for ps3 and they sent me one for xbox. But they did refund my card right away, even before I sent the game back. Maybe thats how they get backordered items?[/QUOTE]

You get a refund right away!?!!?

Amazon always has me wait 3 millenia before ever refunding anything... grumble grumble...

I always have to send it back, wait for them to process that they have received it, Wait for them to refund me, and then wait for it to actually show up...

[quote name='barrit']Is it possible they are expecting some trade ins and they just haven't came in yet? Although if that were the case, they would be jumping the gun on the condition they have listed.[/QUOTE]

I think the stuff has to go from their returns center that checks it in and inspects it to their shipping facilities

I just ordered an Uncharted bundle that was backordered and will not ship till the 17th and already have it, the interesting thing is that there was an inner box all packed up that actually had everything in it thrown in an outer box and shipped to me, seems like the inner box already had a shipping label that they just covered up

[quote name='HotJuicyBurgers']You get a refund right away!?!!?

Amazon always has me wait 3 millenia before ever refunding anything... grumble grumble...

I always have to send it back, wait for them to process that they have received it, Wait for them to refund me, and then wait for it to actually show up...[/QUOTE]

They always refund me right away. And sometimes never ask me to return it.

[quote name='ShadowSx']They always refund me right away. And sometimes never ask me to return it.[/QUOTE]

Do you tell them that you want to be refunded immediately or do they offer?

[quote name='HotJuicyBurgers']Do you tell them that you want to be refunded immediately or do they offer?[/QUOTE]

I just tell them that my product is defective and then they offer to refund me in full, and they do. (may take a day or two to process).

[quote name='ShadowSx']I just tell them that my product is defective and then they offer to refund me in full, and they do. (may take a day or two to process).[/QUOTE]

yeah same for me when I returned the $285 MW3 360 I got last week. I chatted with their rep and they put the refund thru immediately. took a few days to show up but it was refunded before I even shipped it back.

Ok, I'm pretty pissed off. I ordered a used copy of Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time from Amazon Warehouse and this is what was inside:

DSCI0383.jpg

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']Ok, I'm pretty pissed off. I ordered a used copy of Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time from Amazon Warehouse and this is what was inside:

DSCI0383.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']Ok, I'm pretty pissed off. I ordered a used copy of Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time from Amazon Warehouse and this is what was inside:

DSCI0383.jpg
[/QUOTE]

the old switcheroo. bastards. i'm just curious what they listed the condition as? "Used- Like Singularity"

DSCI0383.jpg
[/QUOTE]

At least its not the 360 version.

[quote name='stewie75']the old switcheroo. bastards. i'm just curious what they listed the condition as? "Used- Like Singularity"[/QUOTE]
The condition was "Very Good" for 18 bucks. Well, time to call customer support and complain.

A little off-topic but I ordered a copy of Lego Rock Band (360) for 4 bucks. It just came in today and was complete and in great condition. This was from textbooksrus.

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']ok, i'm pretty pissed off. I ordered a used copy of ratchet and clank: A crack in time from amazon warehouse and this is what was inside:
[/quote]

snap!!!

Atleast you got singularity which is a pretty awesome game but it sucks getting a fps when expecting a platform game and you paid 10 bucks too much for singularity.

[quote name='stewie75']the old switcheroo. bastards. i'm just curious what they listed the condition as? "Used- Like Singularity"[/QUOTE]

Ha, ha, classic.

stupid question: i have ordered a few copies of the same game with diff conditions and descriptions. How do I tell which is which? I cant find the conditions and descriptions in the online and printed invoices

[quote name='dorkyden']stupid question: i have ordered a few copies of the same game with diff conditions and descriptions. How do I tell which is which? I cant find the conditions and descriptions in the online and printed invoices[/QUOTE]

I think it says on the big sticker they put on the back of the case. At least just the condition, like 'good' or 'like new'.

[quote name='dorkyden']stupid question: i have ordered a few copies of the same game with diff conditions and descriptions. How do I tell which is which? I cant find the conditions and descriptions in the online and printed invoices[/QUOTE]
I don't think they would arrive in a single package if you ordered from different 3rd party sellers.

[quote name='VegaTheChosen']Atleast you got singularity which is a pretty awesome game but it sucks getting a fps when expecting a platform game and you paid 10 bucks too much for singularity.[/QUOTE]
And someone out there probably got lucky. They ordered singularity and got ratchet.

Bunch of PS3s up! I don't know if these are good deals, but I need a new PS3 and am not in a position to be very patient like I usually am.

320 GB $200 very good xgone; $215 like new xgone

320 GB move $262 like new xgone

160 GB $187 like new xgone

I chose the Black Friday bundle (w/ LBP 2 & R&C) like new for $206, but it was the only one. I barely used any of the 60GB I had on my now dead console, so I think 160 will be fine for me, and I don't have either of the games.

It was kinda of surprising that these all popped up, because I just installed Check4Change and set it up less than a minute before the first thing changed. I assumed I'd done something wrong, then saw all of these.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='evanwink']Bunch of PS3s up! I don't know if these are good deals, but I need a new PS3 and am not in a position to be very patient like I usually am.

320 GB $200 very good x1; $215 like new x2

320 GB move $262 like new x2

160 GB $187 like new x1

I chose the Black Friday bundle (w/ LBP 2 & R&C) like new for $206, but it was the only one. I barely used any of the 60GB I had on my now dead console, so I think 160 will be fine for me, and I don't have either of the games.

It was kinda of surprising that these all popped up, because I just installed Check4Change and set it up less than a minute before the first thing changed. I assumed I'd done something wrong, then saw all of these.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, I've only been tempted to get a PS3 just this week for blu ray playing and PS3 exclusives. ~$200 has been around my price point but I feel like I've waited this long, why not wait for E3? Thanks for the heads up on all those bundles though.

DSCI0383.jpg
[/QUOTE]

This is really upsetting to me because I ordered Singularity for PS3 from Best Buy and I got a Netzero disc inside of my case. It was a "new" copy as well from them. Now I understand though. The same person that stole my game left Best Buy, went to Amazon, stole your disc, and kept your game. Not sure who is should blame but that is one sneaky employee.:lol:

I tend to lurk this thread from time to time, but I have to ask. How often will Amazon change prices for products? Multiple times a day? Once a day?

In particular, I can't believe I missed out on the $68 Kinects. That's what I'm hoping to grab but I don't want to pay >80 for one. =\

Just picked up a Skylanders Wii for $32.49, there's another one available for $34.99 with the same description of small bend/crease on box.

I had thought about getting the 360 or PS3 version for the achievements/trophies but then again maybe its a good idea I'm not publicizing that I'm playing skylanders... That and the fact that $32.49 is a steal.

[quote name='boosted02gt']This is really upsetting to me because I ordered Singularity for PS3 from Best Buy and I got a Netzero disc inside of my case. It was a "new" copy as well from them. Now I understand though. The same person that stole my game left Best Buy, went to Amazon, stole your disc, and kept your game. Not sure who is should blame but that is one sneaky employee.:lol:[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:# A Netzero disk, that sucks. How did you handle it?

My Skyrim CE- like new just came in today. Everything looks perfect. I think someone just unsealed it and returned it or something. Hoping to sell the game and book for at least 75 so I will have gotten the statue for free,lol.

[quote name='karishbhr']Just picked up Zelda for $35 used. Like new. Borrowing a co-workers Wii so I can play it.[/QUOTE]

*Slow Claps* You sir, you win.

My copy of :360: Rayman Origins arrived yesterday and although it looks mint, the disc wouldn't play on 2 X360's that I tried it on. Upon closer inspection I noticed a tiny dent on the disc. Oh well...sending it back.

Do you think they'd care if I keep the artbook?

[quote name='zechs34']*Slow Claps* You sir, you win.[/QUOTE]

Ha! YOu have the best avatar I've ever seen. I'm aroused and inspired to watch Rambo at the same time. Bravo!

[quote name='XF Gator']:whistle2:# A Netzero disk, that sucks. How did you handle it?[/QUOTE]

I called BB Customer service and they are sending me a return slip to send it back then they will send me a new copy of the game.

[quote name='poker360']I'm feeling a new thread for the new year... Probably very soon![/QUOTE]

Hopefully it will bring some luck. The deals lately have been meh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back