Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
has anyone seen a 360 ultimate marvel vs capcom and if so what price? i searched the thread and only saw a posting for the ps3 version at like 24$ or so

[quote name='gotdott']has anyone seen a 360 ultimate marvel vs capcom and if so what price? i searched the thread and only saw a posting for the ps3 version at like 24$ or so[/QUOTE]

I got one awhile back, brand new, but the case was crushed at the bottom, $25

[quote name='mr_bungle']I got one awhile back, brand new, but the case was crushed at the bottom, $25[/QUOTE]

Ah thanks. Been hard finding deals for this lately

ss.jpg

24.99 brand new ...3.99 ship

MVCU

game will be a deal soon

[quote name='kicker618']
ss.jpg

24.99 brand new ...3.99 ship

MVCU

game will be a deal soon[/QUOTE]

It'll take it awhile, even on eBay I see used copies selling for $35+

[quote name='flex45']ive been thinking about buying the turtle beach x31's from the warehouse used, is that a bad idea??? opinions please.[/QUOTE]

If you can wait the x32s were just announced so they should go cheaper.

[quote name='Sway']It's all on the disc.[/QUOTE]

Good to know, I will probably get this later when I play through some of the games sitting on my shelf.

[quote name='myka22']Good to know, I will probably get this later when I play through some of the games sitting on my shelf.[/QUOTE]

for what it's worth, I think the goty only added some special challenge maps and the goofy 3d gimmick. if you can find the non-goty version cheaper more power to ya.

Good ($195) vs Very Good ($210) vs Like New ($225) on 250GB X360 Holiday Bundle ... what to do

edit: The CAG in me said go for the $195, but I had within 58 cents of the Very Good model so that's what I went for. Will update on Thursday with the scoop (code use & general condition).

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my $68 Kinect today. I don't recall the listed condition, but the description said "Minor cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item. Minor cosmetic imperfection on bottom or back of item. Lid has minor cosmetic imperfection."

The box was banged up and retaped, but the Kinect was in pristine condition, Kinect Adventures is still sealed... but the Fruit Ninja/Gunslinger code appears to be missing. Would it be inside the Kinect Adventures case or would it be one of those standard code cards placed with the other papers?

[quote name='sgaldis']What is the $3 gimmick, and is it worth the extra money?[/QUOTE]

sorry, fixed my post a bit late, 3d gimmick is what I meant (with the included glasses). and imho no, not worth it but if they're the same price might as well get the goty.

[quote name='handsomepete']sorry, fixed my post a bit late, 3d gimmick is what I meant (with the included glasses). and imho no, not worth it but if they're the same price might as well get the goty.[/QUOTE]

Also, the saves and achievements are separate between the vanilla and GotY editions.

Just wanted to say that I ordered a 'Like New' Wireless XBOX controller. It arrived in a plastic bag with the instructions only. It looked good, but the right stick was, um... sticking. So I then ordered an 'Acceptable' one. It arrived in a beat-up retail package & the XBOX hologram sticker was peeled off, but works like a charm. Just wanted to let people know my experience if they are on the fence about ordering an Acceptable item.

[quote name='Sway']Also, the saves and achievements are separate between the vanilla and GotY editions.[/QUOTE]

I beat the vanilla version on PS3 a while back and sold it. In December I picked up the GOTY edition and my save did not work (as you said). My trophies for the game vanished, but then they randomly all came back. I was very confused but at least I didn't have to get them again.

[quote name='PS3_Moose']I beat the vanilla version on PS3 a while back and sold it. In December I picked up the GOTY edition and my save did not work (as you said). My trophies for the game vanished, but then they randomly all came back. I was very confused but at least I didn't have to get them again.[/QUOTE]

From what I understood (and just Googled again to reaffirm myself), the PS3 versions "share" the same trophies. By "share" I mean that you can't double dip on trophies. The 360 versions have the same exact achievements but you can double dip.

There are a few PS3 160gb Harry Potter bundles up at 222. Is that a good price or has it been lower? I do kind of want the movie FWIW. My beloved 60gb that I put new thermal compound on a long time ago went YLOD on me. I never paid attention to the PS3 system posts in this thread before, but now I need to know!

[quote name='evanwink']There are a few PS3 160gb Harry Potter bundles up at 222. Is that a good price or has it been lower? I do kind of want the movie FWIW. My beloved 60gb that I put new thermal compound on a long time ago went YLOD on me. I never paid attention to the PS3 system posts in this thread before, but now I need to know![/QUOTE]

Why not send it in to Sony if they are still doing the refurbished deal. I haven't watched part 2 yet but part 1 was disappointing in 3D.

[quote name='evanwink']There are a few PS3 160gb Harry Potter bundles up at 222. Is that a good price or has it been lower? I do kind of want the movie FWIW. My beloved 60gb that I put new thermal compound on a long time ago went YLOD on me. I never paid attention to the PS3 system posts in this thread before, but now I need to know![/QUOTE]

Not sure what gamestop means to you tax/etc wise, but $50 over BF bundle - $250

the storefront seems like it's down right now. you can still check individual items.

hopefully this indicates an ensuing update / restock. haven't much interesting stuff this week

[quote name='ploppsdman']All of amazon is acting wonky.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I tried searching for something and it only gives me recommendations. Maybe we can hope for another 1 cent glitch!

[quote name='gospelman']the storefront seems like it's down right now. you can still check individual items.

hopefully this indicates an ensuing update / restock. haven't much interesting stuff this week[/QUOTE]
It would be cool if they would allow us to shop videogames by console like regular amazon.com does. Some people probably don't have an interest in buying ps2, pc, dreamcast, gba, etc.

got my $68.24 kinect "acceptable" bundle with the codes in tact. looks like it was opened, dropped the code into and closed back up, amazing!

[quote name='exaznkid']You sure? I just checked newegg and it was $399.99[/QUOTE]

Was $299 for like 2 weeks, must of ended yesterday, I got one last week.

[quote name='ShadowSx']Was $299 for like 2 weeks, must of ended yesterday, I got one last week.[/QUOTE]
Ah darn, $299 without tax would have been tempting; well at least i get to save $299

[quote name='darkskill']Backordered, ships Jan 18th. Doesn't make much sense to me.[/QUOTE]

I have been confused by this recent "backordered" trend as well. No clue why it happens, but anecdotal evidence from myself and others here say that the items usually ship much much earlier than that. I had an item scheduled to ship out on like the 16th or so and it's actually scheduled to be delivered today.

Is it possible they are expecting some trade ins and they just haven't came in yet? Although if that were the case, they would be jumping the gun on the condition they have listed.

I don't really understand either... Ordered myself a dualshock 3, wasn't backordered when I ordered it, and today I got an email saying I wouldn't receive it till jan 20-23. Kind of miffed because I was hoping to play Rayman origins with a friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back