Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta Love Amazon CS

Placed an order before the price hikes for
Black Ops, Killzone 3, Brotherhood, DK Country Returns, Crysis 2, Dance Paradise, Portal 2, and more.
Anyways Amazon cancelled my order literally minutes before the price hike yesterday. Anyways the email has a clause that says "If the cancellation of the items effects your use of any promos or prices please contact CS" Did just that, first she said Warehouse deals didnt have any of the games, i started sending her links to all the stuff showing they were in fact instock. she caved and said she'd honor the prices on all of them.

Got about $450 or so worth of games for $192 :D

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Gotta Love Amazon CS

Placed an order before the price hikes for
Black Ops, Killzone 3, Brotherhood, DK Country Returns, Crysis 2, Dance Paradise, Portal 2, and more.
Anyways Amazon cancelled my order literally minutes before the price hike yesterday. Anyways the email has a clause that says "If the cancellation of the items effects your use of any promos or prices please contact CS" Did just that, first she said Warehouse deals didnt have any of the games, i started sending her links to all the stuff showing they were in fact instock. she caved and said she'd honor the prices on all of them.

Got about $450 or so worth of games for $192 :D[/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']I think he was talking about the :ps3: version, which is back to $45 new.[/QUOTE]

Oh, my bad. I'm tired and just didn't notice, lol

just nabbed deadly premonition for $11 and Ocarina of Time 3D for $21.

seems like a damn good price for ocarina and i have been wanting premonition for a while now.

[quote name='Donut2922']F1 for the Wii is the rarez. Not $120 rarez though. Nice try Amazon :)[/QUOTE]
What kinda value does F1 have? I ask because I snagged a copy a while ago from GS(disc only though:bomb:). I had it sold on Amazon for $40-50 a couple of months ago, but I figured whoever was buying it didn't read the product description and notice it's disc only and would file a claim against me for it so I cancelled the order.:whistle2:#

[quote name='ddrlenz']Nice deal on Conduit 2! Thanks![/QUOTE]

Looks like you just missed it for $10 used at GameFly last week.

[quote name='looploop']WTF? When did Phantasy Star Online 2 become the new Panzer Dragoon Saga?[/QUOTE]
When it was discovered PSO Ep. 1 & 2 could be used for GameCube piracy.

That and it was discontinued when the Plus version came out, which also had limited quantities. There's also the matter of there being private servers.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I just hate that so many games are being released seemingly broken anymore and patched like crazy.[/QUOTE]

News flash: Games have always had bugs and glitches. It's just that now with current gen consoles and the internet, developers can actually patch and fix these bugs, instead of us just being stuck with the game the way it was released.

[quote name='KotnmthKng']News flash: Games have always had bugs and glitches. It's just that now with current gen consoles and the internet, developers can actually patch and fix these bugs, instead of us just being stuck with the game the way it was released.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but there is much more pressure for studios to release games early instead of pushing date release dates like they used to, and then spending time on fixing bugs, if they actually get to them. Fallout: NV being the prime example.

[quote name='KotnmthKng']News flash: Games have always had bugs and glitches. It's just that now with current gen consoles and the internet, developers can actually patch and fix these bugs, instead of us just being stuck with the game the way it was released.[/QUOTE]

"News Flash"
No. STOP that shit.
Its annoying that I have to download a motherfucking patch day one. fuck that fix your game before it comes out.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']"News Flash"
No. STOP that shit.
Its annoying that I have to download a motherfucking patch day one. fuck that fix your game before it comes out.[/QUOTE]

This ! Filmware patches give a reason for some devs to rush out their games. Not all publishers do it fortunately

[quote name='strait edge follower']This ! Filmware patches give a reason for some devs to rush out their games. Not all publishers do it fortunately[/QUOTE]

I remember homefront.....a couple fuckn months later the patch came out...

Just snagged a 3ds in good condition for $109. Seen a couple come through in the last few days near $110. Keep your eyes open.

Edit; $126.99 up in like new condition in aqua blue.

[quote name='Tsukento']When it was discovered PSO Ep. 1 & 2 could be used for GameCube piracy.

That and it was discontinued when the Plus version came out, which also had limited quantities. There's also the matter of there being private servers.[/QUOTE]

Man I have a copy of the original and plus version at home... I might just have to make a sale...

Considering nabbing Bioshock 2 since I'm finishing up the first finally. Does anyone know if it's been bargain bin $5 anywhere before?

[quote name='gotdott']Considering nabbing Bioshock 2 since I'm finishing up the first finally. Does anyone know if it's been bargain bin $5 anywhere before?[/QUOTE]

oh shit. I was going to tell you that GS had it for $8 pre-owned for months, but I just finished checking it's now $15 almost 2X as much. Did Bioshock 2 become more popular in the last 5 months? fuck now I need to go elsewhere to find it for below $9.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']oh shit. I was going to tell you that GS had it for $8 pre-owned for months, but I just finished checking it's now $15 almost 2X as much. Did Bioshock 2 become more popular in the last 5 months? fuck now I need to go elsewhere to find it for below $9.[/QUOTE]

There are 30 Like New copies in AWD which is why I'm asking because I've been seeing its price fluctuate between 6.99 and 8.99 the last month.

[quote name='gotdott']There are 30 Like New copies in AWD which is why I'm asking because I've been seeing its price fluctuate between 6.99 and 8.99 the last month.[/QUOTE]

I've been seeing it a lot of places for $10-15, but this has been just about everywhere (Target and Walmart off the top of my head) so I wouldn't be surprised to see it fall a little more.

[quote name='NuclearPorkchop']That RDR that cynicalaa22 linked is actually Undead Nightmare, just a heads up.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I just noticed that :cry:

[quote name='NuclearPorkchop']That RDR that cynicalaa22 linked is actually Undead Nightmare, just a heads up.[/QUOTE]

Wish i would've jumped on the download only code for 4.99 or so a week ago....thats not a bad price for disc tho....

Fixed it. Thanks.

FYI... RDR GOTY edition set for October release, so some of you might want to wait anyhow... if not for the GOTY then at least for more price drops on the vanilla

Just received my $175 Very Good 160 GB PS3. It looks brand new, absolutely flawless. There are no "cosmetic imperfections" like the description said. The only thing damaged was the outer box, which I couldn't care less about.

Amazon Warehouse, I wuv you

[quote name='forweg']Just received my $175 Very Good 160 GB PS3. It looks brand new, absolutely flawless. There are no "cosmetic imperfections" like the description said. The only thing damaged was the outer box, which I couldn't care less about.

Amazon Warehouse, I wuv you

[quote name='Royal High Knight']oh shit. I was going to tell you that GS had it for $8 pre-owned for months, but I just finished checking it's now $15 almost 2X as much. Did Bioshock 2 become more popular in the last 5 months? fuck now I need to go elsewhere to find it for below $9.[/QUOTE]
If anything, it's probably due to Bioshock Infinite as people are probably trying to play through the first two games before the sequel comes out.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If anything, it's probably due to Bioshock Infinite as people are probably trying to play through the first two games before the sequel comes out.[/QUOTE]

But isnt infanite unrelated to the 2 bioshock games ? I read that they used the bioshock name for marketing purposes

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back