Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cancerman1120']Welcome to the Rabbit Hole...don't get too lost down here. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've been exercising a lot of restraint, but I can't stop reading this topic.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Welcome to the Rabbit Hole...don't get too lost down here. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I had 4 games delivered this week with 2 more arriving tomorrow. I have a problem...

[quote name='rey6eric']I had 4 games delivered this week with 2 more arriving tomorrow. I have a problem...[/QUOTE]
I've bought 22 games the past month. I also picked up the Gears of War 3 360 bundle and I already have a working 250GB 360.

I have a problem.

[quote name='TraBuch']I've bought 22 games the past month. I also picked up the Gears of War 3 360 bundle and I already have a working 250GB 360.

I have a problem.[/QUOTE]

lol so far in September, I got 20 games, 4GB X360 Slim, extra controller...and you still beat me, props.

The scary thing is we still have about 10 days left in the month. At this rate it's like im buying 1 game a day.

[quote name='rey6eric']lol so far in September, I got 20 games, 4GB X360 Slim, extra controller...and you still beat me, props.

The scary thing is we still have about 10 days left in the month. At this rate it's like im buying 1 game a day.[/QUOTE]

33 games, PS3, extra DS3 controller, 2 move controllers, 2 move navs, move sharpshooter, move charger, ps eye

Shrew!

[quote name='WV Matsui']33 games, PS3, extra DS3 controller, 2 move controllers, 2 move navs, move sharpshooter, move charger, ps eye

Shrew![/QUOTE]

Jesus

If you like playing and flipping games back to Amazon, they have Hunted: the Demon's Forge (X360) for $12 and you can trade it back to them for $15. Good job Amazon :applause:

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']Theres a 160GB up right now for $187[/QUOTE]

To the person who bought this last night while I was in chat with customer support, fuck you!

I had it in my cart but my gift cards weren't applying properly, so I started a live chat. Literally as soon as the CSR asked me for the link, I refreshed the page and it was OOS.

After $57 in coupons, it would have cost me $129. And Uncharted 3 is coming in 9 days. It would have been a perfect replacement for my 2x YLOD launch console.

fuck you!

[quote name='blurrz']To the person who bought this last night while I was in chat with customer support, fuck you!

I had it in my cart but my gift cards weren't applying properly, so I started a live chat. Literally as soon as the CSR asked me for the link, I refreshed the page and it was OOS.

After $57 in coupons, it would have cost me $129. And Uncharted 3 is coming in 9 days. It would have been a perfect replacement for my 2x YLOD launch console.

fuck you![/QUOTE]

Thats the nature of the game. Can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not but if you are not then you are a complete bitch!

[quote name='blurrz']To the person who bought this last night while I was in chat with customer support, fuck you!

fuck you![/QUOTE]

Uncharted 3 is over a month away dude. 11-1-11. You got some time to get one still.

fuck you![/QUOTE]

dude relax i missed out on the black wii bundle there will be other deals just wait and see.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Thats the nature of the game. Can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not but if you are not then you are a complete bitch![/QUOTE]
:lol: People have a sense of entitlement on here that they HAVE to get in on EVERY deal anymore and that just because something is in the cart that it's THEIRS. It's not yours till you pay for it and you receive it. Until then the company/site or another user could take it away from you.

[quote name='thejnc']Uncharted 3 is over a month away dude. 11-1-11. You got some time to get one still.[/QUOTE]

i think he means the subway mp beta is coming out this month its the final build of the mp and whatever progress you make carries over to the retail game.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Thats the nature of the game. Can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not but if you are not then you are a complete bitch![/QUOTE]

I was joking. But, the timing was too perfect. I had a free trial to Prime so it would have shipped today and been here on Friday, just in time for the multiplayer. fucking Amazon!

[quote name='thejnc']Uncharted 3 is over a month away dude. 11-1-11. You got some time to get one still.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lokizz']i think he means the subway mp beta is coming out this month its the final build of the mp and whatever progress you make carries over to the retail game.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I was talking about the full multiplayer unlock.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I cant fit my XL in the back pocket of my jeans easily (and no I dont wear jencos or whatever they were called) Sure it might hang out the top some but it definitely fits. Though to be honest I never take my XL out of the house so I dont know how comfortable it would be having it there for a long time.[/QUOTE]
Personally I don't even like carrying around my portables. Kinda defeats the purpose I guess but I already have enough with my wallet, phone, and keys. Even that is bothersome.

man you really have to keep an eye out on these things another couple of 100.99 wii bundles popped and up and i snagged 1. its white but itll work. btw im gonna need another wiimote with wii plus what game can i buy that comes with one?

fuck you![/QUOTE]
Ugh, it's Amazon Warehouse Deals. Your $57 promo credit probably wasn't going to apply toward that. But if i'm wrong and you have gc credit, then you should have placed order first then talk to customer service. =/ They could always refund you the money.

I was being sarastic. But, it was perfect. I had a free Prime trial, so it would have shipped today and been here on Friday, just in time. fucking Amazon!

[quote name='lokizz']i think he means the subway mp beta is coming out this month its the final build of the mp and whatever progress you make carries over to the retail game.[/QUOTE]

Correct.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol: People have a sense of entitlement on here that they HAVE to get in on EVERY deal anymore and that just because something is in the cart that it's THEIRS. It's not yours till you pay for it and you receive it. Until then the company/site or another user could take it away from you.[/QUOTE]

This is the first time I've ever tried to buy something from Amazon Warehouse. I'm surprised that putting it in my cart didn't hold it it for me, but I am not familiar with the process.

I was being sarastic. But, it was perfect. I had a free Prime trial, so it would have shipped today and been here on Friday, just in time. fucking Amazon!

See:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol: People have a sense of entitlement on here that they HAVE to get in on EVERY deal anymore and that just because something is in the cart that it's THEIRS. It's not yours till you pay for it and you receive it. Until then the company/site or another user could take it away from you.[/QUOTE]

This is the first time I've ever tried to buy something from Amazon Warehouse. I'm surprised that putting it in my cart didn't hold it it for me, but I am not familiar with the process.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Ugh, it's Amazon Warehouse Deals. Your $57 promo credit probably wasn't going to apply toward that. But if i'm wrong and you have gc credit, then you should have placed order first then talk to customer service. =/ They could always refund you the money.[/QUOTE]

It applied a portion of it, but not all of it, so that's why I went to chat first. This console was sold by Amazon Warehouse, not a third-party seller. The CSR literally said "Give me the link and I will adjust it for you," so it was going to work out.

Lesson learned: Buy and ask later!

[quote name='lokizz']nah im gonna stick with white but thanks for the link. guess i got some googling to do.[/QUOTE]

I think that's the only game with a remote plus though. I think it's silly they don't do one for each color, but oh well. I think one game comes with the motion plus that you can add to a regular remote.

[quote name='blurrz']I was being sarastic. But, it was perfect. I had a free Prime trial, so it would have shipped today and been here on Friday, just in time. fucking Amazon!

See:

It applied a portion of it, but not all of it, so that's why I went to chat first. This console was sold by Amazon Warehouse, not a third-party seller. The CSR literally said "Give me the link and I will adjust it for you," so it was going to work out.

Lesson learned: Buy and ask later![/QUOTE]

just keep searching the wharehouse under used sooner or later youll find one sold by amazon.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:ps3:Duke Nukem Forever: Balls Of Steel Edition(one availble in used-very good)$45.99: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list..._used?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&condition=used

:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever(75 available in used-like new condition)$18.99: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002I0JBL4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

:ps3: Deus Ex: Human Revolution(13 available in used-like new condition)$35.99:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002I0K5NC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ[/QUOTE]

I saw Deux Ex Hours ago I am surprised it is still there (well not really)... didn't toys r us have it for $35 last week brand new? I got one used from gamestop for $36 to try it out. I like the game but I am going to wait to BUY it until it drops some more in price.

[quote name='blurrz']This is the first time I've ever tried to buy something from Amazon Warehouse. I'm surprised that putting it in my cart didn't hold it it for me, but I am not familiar with the process.

Lesson learned: Buy and ask later![/QUOTE]
Yeah. That's what I learned a while ago. If you want the deal, you gotta buy it when you see it and then ask for an adjustment. The worst that happens is you could likely cancel if they won't do it. Only problem is you have the Prime trial, so chances are it would've moved into 'shipping soon' soon after you placed the order and you might not have been able to cancel if they weren't able to straighten everything out.:whistle2:#

There have been times (not just on AWD) when I literally pressed "submit" order, only to have an item sell out on me. :cold:

[quote name='lokizz']just keep searching the wharehouse under used sooner or later youll find one sold by amazon.[/QUOTE]

Is there a way to get notified via email if one sold by the actual Amazon Warehouse comes in stock? I can't find any alerts section on the page.

[quote name='blurrz']Is there a way to get notified via email if one sold by the actual Amazon Warehouse comes in stock? I can't find any alerts section on the page.[/QUOTE]
By the time you'd get the email alert and click over to Amazon to grab the item it'd be out of stock. Systems don't seem to last very long when they come in stock. You just have to keep an eye on this thread and the Warehouse Deals site itself and hope for the best.

Besides which, I don't think there is an email alert thing for AWD.

Amazon Employees Contend With 110 Degree Heat In Allentown, Penn. Warehouse: Report

r-AMAZON-large570.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/20/amazon-allentown_n_971851.html

Heat in Pa. Amazon warehouse sent several to hospital

http://www.ems1.com/medical-clinica...Pa-Amazon-warehouse-sent-several-to-hospital/

They sure work hard keeping us cags happy. :drool:

[quote name='Newl']^^reminds me of indy jones.[/QUOTE]

lol maybe theyll post a deal on the ark soon fingers crossed.

Ark of the Covenant very good condition $139.99 missing the power to destroy your enemies, missing the poles to carry it around safely, missing the lid.

Eligible for free super saver shipping shipped by Amazon.

[quote name='blurrz']Is there a way to get notified via email if one sold by the actual Amazon Warehouse comes in stock? I can't find any alerts section on the page.[/QUOTE]

I track warehouse with the amazon app on my phone. I have games I want on my wishlist and I periodically look at them, their used price and if it's my price point, click over to see if it's amazon warehouse.

[quote name='JungleRot'] Amazon Employees Contend With 110 Degree Heat In Allentown, Penn. Warehouse: Report

r-AMAZON-large570.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/20/amazon-allentown_n_971851.html

Heat in Pa. Amazon warehouse sent several to hospital

http://www.ems1.com/medical-clinica...Pa-Amazon-warehouse-sent-several-to-hospital/

They sure work hard keeping us cags happy. :drool:[/QUOTE]
I also posted that here. The warehouse they're describing is about an hour from me and they opened one an hour away in another city as well. I almost went to work there, but very soon after they opened they ended up switching from hiring people directly to through the same temp agency as the one in that article.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I also posted that here. The warehouse they're describing is about an hour from me and they opened one an hour away in another city as well. I almost went to work there, but very soon after they opened they ended up switching from hiring people directly to through the same temp agency as the one in that article.[/QUOTE]

Sorry didn't see that. Sounds like they have it kind of rough. Sounds like you made a good decision then though.

Whenever I search Amazon warehouse the top results even before this were things like "working at amazon is like working at a sweat shop" etc etc etc. I usually ignored it but that last article was pretty hard to ignore.

Anyhoo...

:360:Saint's Row P.H. - $7.37 - Like New (2 available) from Express Media (for those who already own SR2).

I ordered the like new game but what worries me is that they have their acceptable and good for the same price as the like new. Has anyone bought from them before?

Oh, and I received my :ps3:inFAMOUS (like new) yesterday from Amazon and it was a black label in pristine condition :D AWD hasn't let me down so far.

[quote name='htown01']:360:Saint's Row P.H. - $7.37 - Like New (2 available) from Express Media (for those who already own SR2).

I ordered the like new game but what worries me is that they have their acceptable and good for the same price as the like new. Has anyone bought from them before?

Oh, and I received my :ps3:inFAMOUS (like new) yesterday from Amazon and it was a black label in pristine condition :D AWD hasn't let me down so far.[/QUOTE]

I only buy from warehouse, express media, and nextworth. There fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back