Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pendragoon']This.

I love that I am saving so much money, but I hate that I am spending more money than I would have... I can't complain though.

I wonder how much the Vita will go for in the warehouse once it launches?

(waiting for Tales of the Abyss on 3DS to get that system, Vita will be a grab it once a base price range is set.)[/QUOTE]
No matter how you look at it, you're not saving money :lol:. Sometimes Id be buying a game that I would never know about just because it's $15 or below and people said good things about it. Yah, i have a problem.

Haven't used warehouse before. I read through a chunk of the thread. Seems like i will be doing a lot of page refreshing :D. I was just wondering if the prices can change 24 hours a day.

No point in refreshing a page at 3:00 am if the prices don't change after midnight (i'm only talking about games not consoles if that makes a difference).

[quote name='An J0e']Haven't used warehouse before. I read through a chunk of the thread. Seems like i will be doing a lot of page refreshing :D. I was just wondering if the prices can change 24 hours a day.

No point in refreshing a page at 3:00 am if the prices don't change after midnight (i'm only talking about games not consoles if that makes a difference).[/QUOTE]
As far as I can tell it's random times of the day. I believe they have a program that sets prices so it can be at anytime. Also... Welcome to the addiction that is amazon warehouse :D

[quote name='An J0e']Haven't used warehouse before. I read through a chunk of the thread. Seems like i will be doing a lot of page refreshing :D. I was just wondering if the prices can change 24 hours a day.

No point in refreshing a page at 3:00 am if the prices don't change after midnight (i'm only talking about games not consoles if that makes a difference).[/QUOTE]

I got a PS3 on Tuesday after midnight PST when a CAG posted it so the prices can change at any time.

[quote name='Donkey132']I've been stuck on a level for awhile, i guess I'm gonna have to give in and look up a solution to get through it. I am really curious about the ending.[/QUOTE]
Best endings are the Catherine ones.;)

[quote name='Donkey132']As far as I can tell it's random times of the day. I believe they have a program that sets prices so it can be at anytime. Also... Welcome to the addiction that is amazon warehouse :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks (you too eliter),

I just got on amazon, so I finally have a resource for harder to find CD's. i will definitively be using these deals to reach to $25 for free shipping. I've got two Tom Waits CD's in my cart, and I'm waiting for a good $12-15 game to go with them.

I probably won't be much help at first, but I'll try to post any deals I see.

I recieved an email from amazon about Xbox 360 game price drops. Nothing spectacular but any game at or under 10$ with decent reviews makes my wallet burn.

Which brings me to Rise of the Argonaunts. I saw it has been dropped 10$ new and it is in the warehouse "Like-New" for 7.50$. Anyone have first hand experience with the game? Have the bugs been patched?

I heard gameplay is solid, which is all the truly matters to me but I wanted to know what anyone around here though.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1316782643&sr=8-1&condition=used

[quote name='Narsis84']I recieved an email from amazon about Xbox 360 game price drops. Nothing spectacular but any game at or under 10$ with decent reviews makes my wallet burn.

Which brings me to Rise of the Argonaunts. I saw it has been dropped 10$ new and it is in the warehouse "Like-New" for 7.50$. Anyone have first hand experience with the game? Have the bugs been patched?

I heard gameplay is solid, which is all the truly matters to me but I wanted to know what anyone around here though.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1316782643&sr=8-1&condition=used[/QUOTE]

I bought it, played it a little and traded it in a few months back. I think I got it for $4 or something through Hastings. It's just another generic game. You could do worse if you literally have nothing else to play, but I would resist the urge to buy another game just to buy and have it in your collection just because it's under $10.

I played Rise of The Argonauts back around when it came out and really liked it personally. I played all the way through it which was something I wasn't doing with many games at the time.

The story is great, the voice acting is great, the only thing that wasn't great was the combat, but it wasn't bad by any means.

[quote name='whoknows']I played Rise of The Argonauts back around when it came out and really liked it personally. I played all the way through it which was something I wasn't doing with many games at the time.

The story is great, the voice acting is great, the only thing that wasn't great was the combat, but it wasn't bad by any means.[/QUOTE]

agreed. i loved RoTA. definitely worth $20, so getting it for $10 or less now is a great deal. There is alot of dialogue, but EVERYTHING you say has an effect on the story...and made me feel more like i was playing an interactive movie than a game- and I liked that.

I liked the story in RoTA. As with all games with the Unreal Engine, it suffers in the framerate department, as well as with glitches, slowdown, and pop-ups. For $7.50 its a good buy. The game lasted me around 8-10 hours from what i remember.

1 - like new, black, Wii Mario Kart bundle

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004WLRQAU/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

[quote name='An J0e']Thanks (you too eliter),

I just got on amazon, so I finally have a resource for harder to find CD's. i will definitively be using these deals to reach to $25 for free shipping. I've got two Tom Waits CD's in my cart, and I'm waiting for a good $12-15 game to go with them.

I probably won't be much help at first, but I'll try to post any deals I see.[/QUOTE]

You should check out gohastings for CDs too.

Dualshock controller - $23.99

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-D...L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1316798456&sr=1-5

Mortal Kombat (PS3)- $25

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...7U53NWQ&qid=1316798456&sr=1-13&condition=used

250 gb xbox slim $217

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...7U53NWQ&qid=1316798675&sr=1-50&condition=used

[quote name='JungleRot']Who got the sharp shooter gun for $15? I started to post it nd I refreshed and it was gone.[/QUOTE]
The same person who bought this guy's 160GB PS3. :whistle2:#

That's a nice price for the 360, gone already though. Maybe the universe is telling me to just play my brothers and not buy one.

So would you take a chance on a Turtle Beach X12 "Very Good" headset from the Warehouse, or is that just a tad yucky? Would save some money, though. $37.99 versus $54.99.

[quote name='crunchewy']So would you take a chance on a Turtle Beach X12 "Very Good" headset from the Warehouse, or is that just a tad yucky? Would save some money, though. $37.99 versus $54.99.[/QUOTE]
Quite often like new means just that at AWD. So yes I would if that's what you want. You could end up getting one with just a dented box or some other small defect.

[quote name='crunchewy']So would you take a chance on a Turtle Beach X12 "Very Good" headset from the Warehouse, or is that just a tad yucky? Would save some money, though. $37.99 versus $54.99.[/QUOTE]
I'd jump on that if I was looking for it. In fact you may want to hurry before I change my mind. I just got a new Xbox and could use a headset..

[quote name='ShockandAww']I'd jump on that if I was looking for it. In fact you may want to hurry before I change my mind. I just got a new Xbox and could use a headset..[/QUOTE]

Go for it. I'm kind of thinking of biting the bullet and buying one new at Gamestop instead. Would like it for Saturday and don't know if I want to sign up for Prime plus pay $4 for next day shipping (with prime).

I've been watching Darksiders (PS3). It comes in and out of stock quite a bit it seems but I've never seen it go lower than $12.99 and right now its $13.99. Well worth it imo, but Ive already beat it so sub $10 I'm holding out for.

Go for it, just buy some Lysol wipes.

[quote name='JungleRot']http://www.amazon.com/Mercenaries-2...7EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1316801195&sr=1-389

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames

$8.99.

Good game a dollar cheaper then I have seen it go for. I say worth it for that price.[/QUOTE]

Unless it's been fixed, this has to be played offline to my understanding. My PS3 froze every time I tried to play the game (on the start screen) and looking it up online it appears to be a common problem because of it being connected to the internet.

From what I played though, it was a fun game.

It seems that 90% of warehouse deals go to CAG members...

Got my copy of Fallout 3 GotY on 360 today (ordered it yesterday at 2 am) like new condition, no slipcover, but the disks are in perfect condition, the manual was a little wrinkled, but otherwise perfect. I love the warehouse.

[quote name='4thHorseman']Unless it's been fixed, this has to be played offline to my understanding. My PS3 froze every time I tried to play the game (on the start screen) and looking it up online it appears to be a common problem because of it being connected to the internet.

From what I played though, it was a fun game.[/QUOTE]
Yeah there is something fucked up with the ps3 version, one fix was to put in Army of two and accept the online terms with that game. Doing so with AoT makes it to where you dont need to accept them with Mercs. I ran into the same thing when I first got it, the AoT fix worked perfectly and I can play online without a hitch.

EDIT- I also remember reading that the AoT servers will be taken down (or have been already) So this fix needs to be done soon if you're going to do it.

[quote name='WV Matsui']That's not a AWD?[/QUOTE]

It was when I posted it. But you are right, now when I go to it in the warehouse it is gone.

[quote name='JungleRot']It was when I posted it. But you are right, now when I go to it in the warehouse it is gone.[/QUOTE]

Great game though btw!

AWD had another premium edition of Disgaea 4 in Used-Like New condition for $45. This is more just information though, as they only had one of them and I bought it immediately. :D

[quote name='4thHorseman']Unless it's been fixed, this has to be played offline to my understanding. My PS3 froze every time I tried to play the game (on the start screen) and looking it up online it appears to be a common problem because of it being connected to the internet.

From what I played though, it was a fun game.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know that. I got the game awhile back and enjoyed playing it but never tried online. After, I gave the game to my nephew. There is quite a bit to do without going online in the game. Pretty good game.

Thanks for the info especially for those considering buying it.

got my gears 3 copy today, it's brand new and sealed but the top of the case looks like they put something too heavy on it lol. No big deal to me since I have extra cases I can just transfer it to :D

[quote name='JungleRot']I didn't know that. I got the game awhile back and enjoyed playing it but never tried online. After, I gave the game to my nephew. There is quite a bit to do without going online in the game. Pretty good game.

Thanks for the info especially for those considering buying it.[/QUOTE]
You ever turn on the cheat mode and max out your fuel and nuke large portions of the map before? :);)

That was the most fun I had with the game, since that one church defense mission confounded me to no end.:cry:

Here's a montage of crap blowing up in Mercs 2 to give you idea of what I mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHNg-6APxVg

lots of EA games have that problem. Monopoly streets and mercenaries 2 and others. you have to start up a game with an ea pass tied to your email address and then put that game in. it only has to be once, but after that you should be fine from there out.

[quote name='Velo214']lots of EA games have that problem. Monopoly streets and mercenaries 2 and others. you have to start up a game with an ea pass tied to your email address and then put that game in. it only has to be once, but after that you should be fine from there out.[/QUOTE]
That's why I usually hit 'no' when asked if I wanted to sign in when playing Mercs 2. I think I only played a lil co-op a couple years ago on it when a buddy of mine wanted to do some trophy boosting or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back