Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='strait edge follower']When will starfox and the two recently released ps3 hd collections appear in the warehouse, Ive Been waiting[/QUOTE]

Strait, is one of those 2 HD collections Splinter Cell? When I heard about it, I was really excited and looking forward to re-playing my favorite stealth games BUT I've read from a couple of games sites (Gamespot, Eurogamer, IGN) that the first 2 games suffer from framerate issues :whistle2:( They didn't do a good job in upgrading the visuals. I'll just stick with my originals until that hits less than...$15 (maybe).

Regarding Blue Dragon, it's at $8.88 new, if it hits $6 or less I'll get it. I would like to fight
poo monsters :D

[quote name='htown01']Strait, is one of those 2 HD collections Splinter Cell? When I heard about it, I was really excited and looking forward to re-playing my favorite stealth games BUT I've read from a couple of games sites (Gamespot, Eurogamer, IGN) that the first 2 games suffer from framerate issues :whistle2:( They didn't do a good job in upgrading the visuals. I'll just stick with my originals until that hits less than...$15 (maybe).

Regarding Blue Dragon, it's at $8.88 new, if it hits $6 or less I'll get it. I would like to fight
poo monsters :D
[/QUOTE]

I was acually talking about the ico/god of war collections. I completly forgot about the splinter cell one. As for splinter cell alot of people have mentioned the frame rate and the visual problems. Its strange as these are the pc versions of those games that were ported (widely excepted as the bestbuy versions). this was obviously a rushed port

[quote name='Jimmienoman']So sad if they botched up MGS. those were some awesome games when they first came out.[/QUOTE]

Do you really think kojima would let that happen to his pride and joy ?

[quote name='strait edge follower']Do you really think kojima would let that happen to his pride and joy ?[/QUOTE]

I sure hope not. But it seems reviews are saying different.

[quote name='Coltin']Buy it! It's pretty good. Just remember that it's an old school RPG, except it's kind of easy[/QUOTE]

Easy is fine with me.

I might grab it. Need to finish Infinite Undiscovery though :bomb:

[quote name='Velo214']i want nfs hp ps3 like new and cheap. make it happen awd.[/QUOTE]

The 4 you flipped from GameFly wasn't enough for you? Or are you only going to pick up one to replace your personal copy you traded in? ;)

[quote name='Velo214']i want nfs hp ps3 like new and cheap. make it happen awd.[/QUOTE]

I bought 2 PS3 copies from TRU when they were $19.99 and had a B1G1 50% off ;)

[quote name='whoknows']Easy is fine with me.

I might grab it. Need to finish Infinite Undiscovery though :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Stop playing that. Blue Dragon is infinitely better than it.

yeah i got 4 from gamefly for 10 each. but they were shoddy quality and the margin was too high!
and yeah i got 2 from tru for 30 total, but again... i am weak to high tiv's...
but i have all the dlc and i love the game, so i need it! ;)

This may be pointless to ask, but I'll ask anyway:

Has anyone seen the official Xbox 360 AC Adapter on AWD recently? My adapter got fried when lightning struck very close to my house and shorted out our cable and internet (but left us with power, strangely enough), and I do not want to pay $30 for a new one--the highest I'm willing to pay is between $15-$20, but I don't know if I can trust any of the sellers in the Marketplace.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that it was the AC adapter that came with the 4GB Slim, so the older adapters won't work. I guess I'll ask this too: Are there any adapters I should try to get (or avoid) since Amazon seems to have several older adapters that appear when I try to search?

[quote name='Vigilante']This may be pointless to ask, but I'll ask anyway:

Has anyone seen the official Xbox 360 AC Adapter on AWD recently? My adapter got fried when lightning struck very close to my house and shorted out our cable and internet (but left us with power, strangely enough), and I do not want to pay $30 for a new one--the highest I'm willing to pay is between $15-$20, but I don't know if I can trust any of the sellers in the Marketplace.[/QUOTE]

I actually saw one a day or two ago....

[quote name='velvet396']Big part of the value is the DLC codes - I would be wary of this.[/QUOTE]

Dlc codes are only going for $30ish right now for omen/fenix code. So this basically just cuts out the legwork of ebaying the code. So as long as you get the rest of the swag and don't care about the code this should be fine.

Just treat it as you aren't going to get the code and if you do then it's a huge bonus.

what did you do with all the online pass limited edition codes?

Well just bit on a Gears of War 3 Limited Edition Console for 279. It was in acceptable condition. It said the following: "Small mark on set case. Small wrinkle/bend on boxed set case". Anyone get something with that description before? I am thinking possible box damage, so hoping for it to be brand new!

Here is a PS3 320gb move bundle for 209.99 acceptable condition: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchant&qid=1317421055&sr=1-10&condition=used

[quote name='vishank']Well just bit on a Gears of War 3 Limited Edition Console for 279. It was in acceptable condition. It said the following: "Small mark on set case. Small wrinkle/bend on boxed set case". Anyone get something with that description before? I am thinking possible box damage, so hoping for it to be brand new!

Here is a PS3 320gb move bundle for 209.99 acceptable condition: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchant&qid=1317421055&sr=1-10&condition=used[/QUOTE]

Didn't that just release on 9/20, like 10 days ago. How in the world is it on AWD already? Must be a return or something.

[quote name='vishank']Well just bit on a Gears of War 3 Limited Edition Console for 279. It was in acceptable condition. It said the following: "Small mark on set case. Small wrinkle/bend on boxed set case". Anyone get something with that description before? I am thinking possible box damage, so hoping for it to be brand new!

Here is a PS3 320gb move bundle for 209.99 acceptable condition: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchant&qid=1317421055&sr=1-10&condition=used[/QUOTE]

I've gotten a system like that previously, a 60 dollar Wii. Box had a dent in a corner but was still sealed and everything was perfect...hope yours comes the same way :) good luck

[quote name='cancerman1120']Didn't that just release on 9/20, like 10 days ago. How in the world is it on AWD already? Must be a return or something.[/QUOTE]

A lot of the time I hear stories like this is when amazon has a damaged box in a shipment. Usually comes still sealed. So hope this is true for you as this was a steal.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Dlc codes are only going for $30ish right now for omen/fenix code. So this basically just cuts out the legwork of ebaying the code. So as long as you get the rest of the swag and don't care about the code this should be fine.

Just treat it as you aren't going to get the code and if you do then it's a huge bonus.[/QUOTE]

Does the epic edition have the medal/cog? I've seen that go for $30 itself online with the code used. If the code is still unused, might get $40.

[quote name='Vigilante']This may be pointless to ask, but I'll ask anyway:

Has anyone seen the official Xbox 360 AC Adapter on AWD recently? My adapter got fried when lightning struck very close to my house and shorted out our cable and internet (but left us with power, strangely enough), and I do not want to pay $30 for a new one--the highest I'm willing to pay is between $15-$20, but I don't know if I can trust any of the sellers in the Marketplace.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that it was the AC adapter that came with the 4GB Slim, so the older adapters won't work. I guess I'll ask this too: Are there any adapters I should try to get (or avoid) since Amazon seems to have several older adapters that appear when I try to search?[/QUOTE]

Not AWD, but I just got one from this seller (Ocean Reef) a couple of weeks ago and it was perfect. They shipped it FedEx, so I got it in like 2-3 days. About $22 w/ shipping http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B004HX5OFW/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

[quote name='last CHANce']Not AWD, but I just got one from this seller (Ocean Reef) a couple of weeks ago and it was perfect. They shipped it FedEx, so I got it in like 2-3 days. About $22 w/ shipping http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B004HX5OFW/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used[/QUOTE]Thanks for the link--do you think I could trust the adapter to be in very workable condition if I got the one in "Very Good" condition? What was the listed condition for the one you ordered?

[quote name='kevinc23']My homefront said to be delivered but it was not actually delivered. What can I do?[/QUOTE]

I'd contact cs if I were you....

bayonetta is so awesome, and i even got jipped with the ps3 version. but its still awesome. 9.99 is insane

I'm not sure if it was warehouse, but I just saw a new Dead Island for $5 on there, though it was from a just launched seller. It went in like a minute though.

[quote name='steelcurtain11']I'm not sure if it was warehouse, but I just saw a new Dead Island for $5 on there, though it was from a just launched seller. It went in like a minute though.[/QUOTE]

saw it too, looks like someone snagged it or it was taken down...

[quote name='Cysquatch']saw it too, looks like someone snagged it or it was taken down...[/QUOTE]

Yeah i wanted to grab it, but wasn't sure how Amazon would handle something like this in case it was a mistake or something. Then when I did add it, it said it was gone. Maybe another will pop up! ;)

Used my back button to find the seller name: logan123468795
I'm thinking it was a mistake since he just launched and the storefront doesn't even work. Would be awesome though

[quote name='steelcurtain11']Yeah i wanted to grab it, but wasn't sure how Amazon would handle something like this in case it was a mistake or something. Then when I did add it, it said it was gone. Maybe another will pop up! ;)[/QUOTE]

It says $5 new but when I click it, it's gone....stop teasing me amazon, you know my moneys good.

[quote name='steelcurtain11']I'm not sure if it was warehouse, but I just saw a new Dead Island for $5 on there, though it was from a just launched seller. It went in like a minute though.[/QUOTE]
I guarantee it's a pricing mistake and will be canceled shortly. If not, bootleg. :booty:

For those with extra codes. What is the best way to check them. If I already have the DLC or Pass will it accept a code if I enter it? I do not want to waste a code but I also do not want to try trading/giving codes to people that are no good.

Wow I just checked again and found a copy of Dead Island for $29, though it was mentioned that there was a Medium cut / scratch on Cover Art.. It was from warehouse deals.. hopefully it's nothing bad that would affect trading it in down the road.

Good deal or bad dead?

[quote name='steelcurtain11']Wow I just checked again and found a copy of Dead Island for $29, though it was mentioned that there was a Medium cut / scratch on Cover Art.. It was from warehouse deals.. hopefully it's nothing bad that would affect trading it in down the road.

Good deal or bad dead?[/QUOTE]

I would buy it! BBY took my beaten up Alan Wake case just fine. lol

Eh I decided to cancel it and wait until it has a universal price drop so I can play co-op with friends. So keep an eye out for it to pop back up! Used for $29 from warehouse deals on there (360).
I think I may just rent it from redbox to beat the campaign for now.

Edit: Nevermind, it keeps giving me an error when trying = / I'll try again tomorrow morning when I wake up around 7am

[quote name='steelcurtain11']Eh I decided to cancel it and wait until it has a universal price drop so I can play co-op with friends. So keep an eye out for it to pop back up! Used for $29 from warehouse deals on there (360).
I think I may just rent it from redbox to beat the campaign for now.

Edit: Nevermind, it keeps giving me an error when trying = / I'll try again tomorrow morning when I wake up around 7am[/QUOTE]

It's TIV at BB is 26. You easily could get your money back and then some with a bonus promo.

[quote name='cancerman1120']For those with extra codes. What is the best way to check them. If I already have the DLC or Pass will it accept a code if I enter it? I do not want to waste a code but I also do not want to try trading/giving codes to people that are no good.[/QUOTE]
Assuming you mean Xbox marketplace (NOT in-game) redemption codes, you can verify them via your console. Simply enter the code to check its validity, then make sure to exit the confirmation screen before redeeming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back