Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='looploop']It's a game where you can play with a piece of shit you pull out of the toilet.
Depending on your reaction to this information, you might be able to determine if it's worth it to you.[/QUOTE]

Lol.

[quote name='looploop']It's a game where you can play with a piece of shit you pull out of the toilet.
Depending on your reaction to this information, you might be able to determine if it's worth it to you.[/QUOTE]

SOLD! :applause:

Well, got the Gears of War 3 xbox bundle today. It was factory sealed, just with some box damage, like I suspected! Great deal for 279! :)

[quote name='vishank']Well, got the Gears of War 3 xbox bundle today. It was factory sealed, just with some box damage, like I suspected! Great deal for 279! :)[/QUOTE]

How did you find it? I can't find any listing in the warehouse.

[quote name='bigpimpin24']::360::Bulletstorm 11.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1317783462&sr=1-69&condition=used[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I had been waiting for this to drop back down after trading my Game Fly copy to BB for $18.

Can I also say how much I love Prime. I was only going to use my free month but it is so nice to be able to order games less than $25 without finding fillers...takes the scare out of missing the deals...and the video streaming is pretty great also.

[quote name='natboy']Duke Nukem was a horrible game..[/QUOTE]
What exactly was so wrong with it? I'm playing it now(got it for $19 from AWD just before Gamefly had it for $10 used:bomb:) and I think it's a typical Duke Nukem game.

The jokes are crude, the game is irreverent and doesn't take itself all that serious and yeah...maybe the graphics are a bit bleh for a current gen title.

But wtf do you expect for a game that's been in development for over a decade and has been scrapped a couple of times already?

Masterpiece fuckin' Theater this is not, but for what it is it is FUN(and funny). Playing with Mr. Hankey is hilarious in the game and Duke's one liners are as good as ever.

Thanks guys. I just bought Deadly Premonition, Bulletstorm, and Crackdown 2. The order came to $3.50 after using some gift cards. :D

Wow that went fast. Yeah it's the DotD for $18.99 and they were $17.99 before on AWD. They had just dropped down to $13.99. I should have gotten one myself lol

might have to bite on Bulletstorm how many of those badboys are left?
if i can id like to wait and see what the gamefly deals are tomorrow then snag this if they are bunk

[quote name='bigpimpin24']::360::Bulletstorm 11.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1317783462&sr=1-69&condition=used[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this. Now I can finally pick it back up and play through it. Before flipping it to Best Buy I was able to play it for a bit and it was pretty fun.

I thought DNF was a big dissapointment. All that time in development you'd expect more.
I picked it up for ~$17 about 2 months ago and that's the only reason why I was able to force myself through it.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Prepair to get your dicks broken If you play bulletstorm as that game is a riot ![/QUOTE]
I didn't know whether to laugh or wince at some of the dialogue in that game. "Oh yeah! I'll kill YOUR dick!" (to a girl) :lol:

[quote name='strait edge follower']Prepair to get your dicks broken If you play bulletstorm as that game is a riot ![/QUOTE]

I'll kill your dick!

[quote name='209chromatic']pick up a newer Slim model if you don't want to deal with RRoD.[/QUOTE]
Disregard his statement.

The final fantasy 360's motherboard is a Jasper V4.1

The only consoles that had to deal with RRoD are the ones with a XenonV1 motherboard

The Xenon MB was fazed out in July 2007.

You've nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back