Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brother Daz']Oh man, we need to find you a bigger HDD.[/QUOTE]

I've always said to myself that I will do that when I finally decide to join live. With me doing no downloads and whatnot on my 360 I don't need a bigger hd.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Is rage worth 36$ ? I've seen it pop up a few times in the warehouse and it looks interesting[/QUOTE]

The best way to describe rage (to a book): It's like a beautifully written piece of literature, that doesn't quite "flow" extremely well.

(No, the story isn't that great, this is just a random comparison..... Rage has great gameplay and graphics set back by some not so great pacing and odd mission layout imo)

[quote name='strait edge follower']Do the console versions of rage have that horrible texture problem like the pc version does ?[/QUOTE]

Yep. Also offtopic but did you buy Crysis 2 for $15 from gamefly yesterday? It was the price you've been waiting for :lol:

[quote name='strait edge follower']Do the console versions of rage have that horrible texture problem like the pc version does ?[/QUOTE]It's definitely not as bad as the issues with the PC version from what I've seen. However, you'll definitely notice texture pop-ins here and there if you are actually looking for them. The game is still pretty great looking though, and it is an id game so I wouldn't let the former deter you from playing it.

[quote name='Cysquatch']Yep. Also offtopic but did you buy Crysis 2 for $15 from gamefly yesterday? It was the price you've been waiting for :lol:[/QUOTE]

Paying bills this week wouldn't allow it, I was so pissed :(

[quote name='strait edge follower']Do the console versions of rage have that horrible texture problem like the pc version does ?[/QUOTE]

No. I installed the game and don't have any major pop in issues at all on 360.

Just to add to what others have said yes there is pop in on the console versions. I hear its a bit worse on the ps3 then xbox, but it is a fun game nonetheless and i have been enjoying it.

[quote name='poker360']No. I installed the game and don't have any major pop in issues at all on 360.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully if or when I get the ps3 version it will be the same or atleast close to it. Extreme Texture pop in make you remember that you are playing a "game" Instead of admiring the scenery and saying to yourself "Wow this world my character is in is awsome !" Takes the immersion away.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Hopefully if or when I get the ps3 version it will be the same or atleast close to it. Extreme Texture pop in make you remember that you are playing a "game" Instead of admiring the scenery and saying to yourself "Wow this world my character is in is awsome !" Takes the immersion away.[/QUOTE]

I hear the ps3 version is the worst possible version you can get.

Not only do blu ray discs take longer to load in the textures (compared to dvds), you don't have the option to do a full install.

[quote name='poker360']I hear the ps3 version is the worst possible version you can get.

Not only do blu ray discs take longer to load in the textures (compared to dvds), you don't have the option to do a full install.[/QUOTE]

And of course I buy the ps3 version....maybe I can exchange it for the 360 version at bestbuy...

[quote name='Cysquatch']And of course I buy the ps3 version....maybe I can exchange it the 360 version at bestbuy...[/QUOTE]

Stick with Ps3.

yeah that stuff doesn't bother me. but it is horrible. you have to stop moving for a second if you want to enjoy the textures. great graphics aren't that great if you can't enjoy them while moving.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Thanks for your thoughts on rage guys ! I gotta get the ps3 version though as I only have a 4 gig hd for the 360[/QUOTE]
Have you tried Sears for the 60gb XBL Starter kit? It's $20 there if you can find it.

I did have a TON of them around here by me, but they've all disappeared recently(including 2 I returned to a further store that disappeared w/in a week:roll:).

Otherwise I'd offer to grab one and ship the HDD from it for ya, since I think you can use the internal HDD in it in an enclosure on the slim 360 as an official HDD.
[quote name='Gamer4life88']I would actually recommend the 360 version (even though it comes on 3 disks) the pop in is really bad on the ps3 IMO. I hear there is pop in on the 360 but it's not as bad. But it only matters if this kinda stuff bothers you of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rbh7ztsQU8 [/QUOTE]
If you think THIS is bad, you should try playing one of the GTA games on PS3. When you're going at higher speeds in a vehicle the walls seem to blur and at times when flying a helicopter at max speed in The Ballad Of Gay Tony episode whole sections of the map will actually pop out and in repeatedly, leaving nothing behind but a big blue blob as the ground.:)

Does it bother me? Yeah. But I still keep playing the games cuz I love the open world stuff n just fuckin' around in it.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I would actually recommend the 360 version (even though it comes on 3 disks) the pop in is really bad on the ps3 IMO. I hear there is pop in on the 360 but it's not as bad. But it only matters if this kinda stuff bothers you of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rbh7ztsQU8[/QUOTE]

Those are pretty bad, but that last one was kinda ridiculous.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']The pop in reminds me of playing Borderlands on OnLive. Those games just look too similar to me, so it's hard for me to get excited for Rage.[/QUOTE]

Funny you mention this. I saw an ad for Rage on tv today and before they said what game it was I went 'Huh, is this Borderlands 2?'

Fallout New Vegas has insane texture pop-in, even entire mountain ranges pop in as you approach (go to Red Rock Canyon and watch how the rocks change)
but i can forgive it in such a massive world w/ 30,000 hours of gameplay or whatever it is.

[quote name='poker360']I hear the ps3 version is the worst possible version you can get.

Not only do blu ray discs take longer to load in the textures (compared to dvds), you don't have the option to do a full install.[/QUOTE]

The PC version is by far the worst version you can get right now. The PS3 version isn't as good as the 360 version, but it is definitely better than the PC version.

i am already pissed at rage because i missed one item(i even finished the mission, but progressed too far so the town is locked off so i don't get a recipe, so no 1playthrough plat, argh!) but if you load a save, you have to sit there for 15 seconds or else it is hilariously gray/brown wallpaper. fun game, but im flipping back asap once i finish it on nightmare difficulty.

just bought the gears of war epic edition like new for 112 bucks. If it comes complete will be nice because I can sell the dlc code for 30 bucks on ebay. But if does not include all the items will just return it

[quote name='Davivascaino']just bought the gears of waf epic edition like new for 112 bucks. If it comes complete will be nice because I can sell the dlc code for 30 bucks on ebay. But if dies not include all the items will just return it[/QUOTE]

I think this post is qualified for a "cool story bro" comment.

[quote name='Davivascaino']just bought the gears of waf epic edition like new for 112 bucks. If it comes complete will be nice because I can sell the dlc code for 30 bucks on ebay. But if dies not include all the items will just return it[/QUOTE]

A+++ would read again.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']I think this post is qualified for a "cool story bro" comment.[/QUOTE]

thanks.

just trying to show how a deal can look better.:cool:

[quote name='Davivascaino']just bought the gears of waf epic edition like new for 112 bucks. If it comes complete will be nice because I can sell the dlc code for 30 bucks on ebay. But if does not include all the items will just return it[/QUOTE]

Top 100 post

[quote name='Davivascaino']just bought the gears of waf epic edition like new for 112 bucks. If it comes complete will be nice because I can sell the dlc code for 30 bucks on ebay. But if does not include all the items will just return it[/QUOTE]

Is gears of waf a parody of gears of war ? Can't wait to try it

[quote name='Blade']Remember all of the hype about Brink? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ha ! All that hype from splash damage about this game changing online shooters forever blah blah blah blah lol. Brink is a good example of what can happen if a developer doesn't keep their mouth shut. You better back it up if you do and in this case splash damage obviously didnt. What is their next project anyway ?

[quote name='strait edge follower']Ha ! All that hype from obsiden about this game changing online shooters forever blah blah blah blah lol. Brink is a good example of what can happen if a developer doesn't keep their mouth shut. You better back it up if you do and in this case obsiden obviously didnt. What is their next project anyway ?[/QUOTE]

Who the fuck is obsiden? The developers were Splash Damage, bro.

[quote name='Davivascaino']thanks.

just trying to show how a deal can look better.:cool:[/QUOTE]

You do realize we're making fun of you, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back