Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
I take back what I said about brink being good. This game is the biggest fucking piece of shit ever. If I have to play a mission for 35 minutes one more fucking time only to fail because my fucking retarded teammate is standing 5 feet from the objective and doesn't plant it...

I'm not crazy far in Demon's Souls, but I'm about 10 hours in, and so far I don't get this amazingly brutal difficulty everyone's talking about. Sure it's not easy but the only way you'll die is if you make really silly mistakes. Like try to play it like a full-on actual game and forget you can block, or try to rush. As long as you pace yourself, you'll do fine. Even a lot of those traps and ambushes aren't too difficult imo.

Conversely, I'm struggling through ninja gaiden 2 on path of the mentor, the hard mode, and I've been trying to get through certain areas for weeks. The problem with ninja gaiden 2 is that a lot of your deaths can and will be attributed to bad luck, whereas in DS, as I've said, it seems to depend more on you making mistakes (which is how a game SHOULD be imo), which can be avoided so long as you pay attention at all times.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']I take back what I said about brink being good. This game is the biggest fucking piece of shit ever. If I have to play a mission for 35 minutes one more fucking time only to fail because my fucking retarded teammate is standing 5 feet from the objective and doesn't plant it...[/QUOTE]
Although I'm not a Brink fan, that's not really the fault of the game.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']I take back what I said about brink being good. This game is the biggest fucking piece of shit ever. If I have to play a mission for 35 minutes one more fucking time only to fail because my fucking retarded teammate is standing 5 feet from the objective and doesn't plant it...[/QUOTE]

^ This is why every time I see the game on AWD for $7.49 I cannot make myself buy it. They said they tweaked the AI in the DLC so when I rented it before that the AI would do NOTHING but go for command posts or stand next to objectives and die. Sounds to me like they still do that.

[quote name='TraBuch']Although I'm not a Brink fan, that's not really the fault of the game.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Who's fault is it?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='poker360']"the fucking retarded teammate"

???

:applause:[/QUOTE]

He must be talking about the AI teammates. It is the #1 reason to hate this game. A lot of good in the games but the stuff that makes it bad (like the AI) just is too much to look past IMO.

[quote name='TraBuch']Although I'm not a Brink fan, that's not really the fault of the game.[/QUOTE]

Isn't that the AI? Which would be the game...

[quote name='slidecage']when did this start going on

i got a used game and asked is this the fixxed verison or the bugged. Rep had no idea .. when i asked if its the BUGGED verison can i return it

They go AT YOUR COST

FU amazon[/QUOTE]

What does it matter which version you get? Looks like you can send it in for free if you got the wrong version to have it replaced by the publisher

[quote name='millertime2523']i take back what i said about brink being good. This game is the biggest fucking piece of shit ever. If i have to play a mission for 35 minutes one more fucking time only to fail because my fucking retarded teammate is standing 5 feet from the objective and doesn't plant it...[/quote]

they're TAKING OUR COMMAND POST!!!!!!

[quote name='unclenebber']I'm glad i never fell for the Brink hype.[/QUOTE]

I fell for it...but I did sell my DLC code for $30! and price matched the game for $45 and sold it for $25.

[quote name='BShea']I liked Brink a lot actually... I guess I'm in the minority on that one though...[/QUOTE]

I loved it as well..just had several problems but i liked it...

I rented as my first game from red box when the program finally came to the east coast, played a couple matches and returned it within the hour lol. its that bad and i hyped it up ever since i played it at PAX in march.
though i still have the promo t-shirts haha

but for $7.50, i guess if you want something to play, go for it.

Might as well put some variety...

katy-perry-14.gif

[quote name='monkeydjesus']well this sucks the wii motion plus i bought from warehouse didn't work oh well[/QUOTE]

If it was fulfilled by Amazon, at least you can return it for a full refund even if it was ordered through a 3rd party seller.

Since it was defective, they'll even pay return shipping which is nice...

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']is this worth it?[/QUOTE]
I'm in no way an audiophile but it beats the hell out of my crappy TV speakers :) I've never owned another headset in the past or anything either so I'd not be a good judge on quality in comparison to what else is available, but for me at least yes it's definitely worth it.

Has anyone actually tested these on the Xbox to verify they do not work with it? I'll have to give it a try in a few and see for myself I think.

Just snagged Suikoden II this morning for Playstation Like New for $99.99.

Good buy or no? I've been meaning to get this game for a long time now to finish my Suikoden collection.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Just snagged Suikoden II this morning for Playstation Like New for $99.99.

Good buy or no? I've been meaning to get this game for a long time now to finish my Suikoden collection.[/QUOTE]

Wasnt it listed as $3500 before? If so, then u got a hell of a deal in that sense lol

[quote name='kouleefoh']Wasnt it listed as $3500 before? If so, then u got a hell of a deal in that sense lol[/QUOTE]
Actually it was listed at $35,000 before.:lol: Well, it was like $34,000 and some odd amount right down to the cents.

But I just love how Amazon's Warehouse Deals is getting like Gamestop now, where once a game is listed as used they charge any price they damn well please anymore(looking at you :ps3:Dark Souls CE ranging from $59 to $74).:roll:

Ace Combat:Assualt Horizon

Very Good $39.99
Like New $42.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0042GW7BI/ref=sr_1_35_olp?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1319204245&sr=1-35&condition=used

[quote name='WV Matsui']Ace Combat:Assualt Horizon

Very Good $39.99
Like New $42.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0042GW7BI/ref=sr_1_35_olp?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1319204245&sr=1-35&condition=used[/QUOTE]

This game got decent reviews but I'll probably get it when it's sub 20.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I love how there are 10 different Dark Souls CE available at AWD...what is up with that? Never really seen any game above 4 different conditions until that.[/QUOTE]

Look at the comments section. They comment out every little perfection unique to each time.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Ear Force x12s Like New - $39.99

Sharkoon X-Tatic SR (The Deal Of The Day ones) Like New - 74.99

I grabbed a "very good" set of x12s for $37.99[/QUOTE]

DAMNIT! I hesitated on this, and now it's gone :( *sigh* I feel stupid now.

EDIT: One just came back in stock @ $37.99! Snagged!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='monkeydjesus']well this sucks the wii motion plus i bought from warehouse didn't work oh well[/QUOTE]

Why would you say "oh well" ? Do a return/refund.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Actually it was listed at $35,000 before.:lol: Well, it was like $34,000 and some odd amount right down to the cents.

But I just love how Amazon's Warehouse Deals is getting like Gamestop now, where once a game is listed as used they charge any price they damn well please anymore(looking at you :ps3:Dark Souls CE ranging from $59 to $74).:roll:[/QUOTE]

Yea they have been doing that alot latley instead of keeping the prices consistent. Crysis 2 went from 24.99 to 27.99 to 21.99 to a penny and then back to 27.99 lol. It's madness I tell you !

[quote name='kodave']Why would you say "oh well" ? Do a return/refund.[/QUOTE]

I am, I meant oh well as in I got a bad purchase but i still love the store

[quote name='kouleefoh']Bought a copy of Demon's SOuls from AWD for $11.99, it came today the regular version not the greatest hit!! Score!![/QUOTE]

Nice, I have been meaning to jump on this for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back