Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Narsis84']FINALLY ... Alan Wake LE 29.99$ Like New.[/QUOTE]

Dagnabit, after waiting on this price point for sooo long I ended up caving and getting one of the cheapo download cards and now I can't justify it.

I really enjoyed this game. I think that the longer it's been since I finished it the more fondly I remember it.

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']here's something i don't understand with the hdd's: why can't you just buy a 500gb usb harddrive and save your games onto that? they usually go for about $50.[/QUOTE]

Because they'd very much like you to buy their hard drives, for crazy profit.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']form factor and proprietary equipment.[/QUOTE]

It's a different shape solely to force you to buy their hard drives, obviously. There's nothing propriety whatsoever about what's in them.

[quote name='VVaffle']External storage has a maximum of 16gb. Not sure why, but that's the way it is.

Also last night I spotted a 320gb drive for the 360 Slim for $69 (was gone by the time I clicked it). Now it could have been off-brand, but to my knowledge Microsoft just started making these recently. I guess it's a good thing to keep an eye out for.[/QUOTE]

isn't only that individual files can be 16gb? can't you have multiple files that take up the rest of the storage?

[quote name='Vegan']It's a different shape solely to force you to buy their hard drives, obviously. There's nothing propriety whatsoever about what's in them.[/QUOTE]

i've got about $80 of credit at a local gamestore. i'm waiting to see if they pick up any slim hdd's in the near future so i don't have to pay out of pocket for it.

My Xbox today decides it is going to boot up, get to the 360 logo, and then power down. I've tried every combination of reconnecting and reconfiguring things, but it's a no go.

No idea if it's the power brick, my 60gb harddrive, or the box, power supply shows the appropriate colored lights. Guess I'll be looking for a new console on here!

Edit - My console starts up perfectly fine when I remove the hard drive, but not sure why that would cause it to power off.

[quote name='Geello']My Xbox today decides it is going to boot up, get to the 360 logo, and then power down. I've tried every combination of reconnecting and reconfiguring things, but it's a no go.

No idea if it's the power brick, my 60gb harddrive, or the box, power supply shows the appropriate colored lights. Guess I'll be looking for a new console on here!

Edit - My console starts up perfectly fine when I remove the hard drive, but not sure why that would cause it to power off.[/QUOTE]

that's the 360's way of saying "replace my hard drive"

looks like it just needs a new harddrive.

[quote name='ral1121']My Xbox has decided not to run COD 4. and i have 2 copies of that game like new, all games work on my xbox except anything cod 4.[/QUOTE]

Try installing it.

[quote name='ral1121']My Xbox has decided not to run COD 4. and i have 2 copies of that game like new, all games work on my xbox except anything cod 4.[/QUOTE]

have you tried installing it to your hdd?

It does not read it, it just says "Open Tray" when I insert the disc, so I can't install it. All my other games work perfectly fine.

I wonder what the problem is?

[quote name='ral1121']It does not read it, it just says "Open Tray" when I insert the disc, so I can't install it. All my other games work perfectly fine.

I wonder what the problem is?[/QUOTE]

Maybe your Xbox has finally realized that COD is garbage.

[quote name='ral1121']It does not read it, it just says "Open Tray" when I insert the disc, so I can't install it. All my other games work perfectly fine.

I wonder what the problem is?[/QUOTE]
Maybe get one more. Third times the charm, right? :p
[quote name='KtMack23']Maybe your Xbox has finally realized that COD is garbage.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Popular things suck.

[quote name='Play3rtwo']that's the 360's way of saying "replace my hard drive"

looks like it just needs a new harddrive.[/QUOTE]

Looks like I spoke to soon, powered off on me randomly even with the hard drive out.

[quote name='strait edge follower']God of war 3 ultimate edition 62.99 this has dropped a couple of times this week. I have the vanilla edition already but I want that box ! It's perfect for my snack size candies, condoms and other things

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...WQ&field-keywords=god+of+war+ultimate&x=0&y=0[/QUOTE]Only problem I can see with this is if the download vouchers are all used, then you're paying $63 for a plastic replica of Pandora's Box and not much else.:roll:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Only problem I can see with this is if the download vouchers are all used, then you're paying $63 for a plastic replica of Pandora's Box and not much else.:roll:[/QUOTE]

Something tells me he might not mind lol

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Out of line.
You do not call Call of Duty 4 garbage.[/QUOTE]

...COD is garbage. How anyone can play the same over-the-top game for six iterations is beyond me. Not once have I thought, Hey, I could really use an obnoxious, squeaky-voiced preteen shouting "OH MY GOD" until my head splits. There's one in just about every lobby. Bought it for $5 and sold it for $15.

[quote name='Blade']...COD is garbage. How anyone can play the same over-the-top game for six iterations is beyond me. Not once have I thought, Hey, I could really use an obnoxious, squeaky-voiced preteen shouting "OH MY GOD" until my head splits. There's one in just about every lobby. Bought it for $5 and sold it for $15.[/QUOTE]

I understand everything past 4, but there's no way cod 4 is garbage.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']I understand everything past 4, but there's no way cod 4 is garbage.[/QUOTE]

4 is what started this whole COD fiasco. Yeah I wouldn't say COD 4 is garbage because much like how Halo 1 introduced FPS into the console and practically dominated every shooter until COD 4, COD 4 started the whole level-up, unlocks, 'perks' and the FPS craze that it is today.
Take away COD 4, Activision would have filed for bankruptcy and Halo would still continue to dominate the console FPS market. Take away Halo, and Xbox wouldn't be as successful as it is today...etc, etc.....

[quote name='Blade']...COD is garbage. How anyone can play the same over-the-top game for six iterations is beyond me. Not once have I thought, Hey, I could really use an obnoxious, squeaky-voiced preteen shouting "OH MY GOD" until my head splits. There's one in just about every lobby. Bought it for $5 and sold it for $15.[/QUOTE]

Call of Duty 4 was good. And you can easily mute any player.

"Whaa whaa :cry: . Call of Duty sucks. Game developers make hundreds of millions of dollars off the franchise. Whaa whaa :cry:. Why do they keep making them and why do gamers keep playing them? Whhhaaa whaaaaa :cry:. This meaningless debate is pertinent to the warehouse deals discussion. Whhhaaaaa!!!!:cry::cry::cry:"

Too bad there isn't a mod awake right now to delete the last page of posts.

[quote name='JungleRot']Is this a good deal? F.E.A.R. 3 $21? http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1319435864&sr=1-2&condition=used[/QUOTE]

It would be if it came with the filler $10 (the one-time voucher that comes with new copies that's worth $10 on separate purchase) cause it's actually pretty good. It's called First-Purchaser somethingsomething, but it adds quite a chunk to the multiplayer.

Here's a link to it -> http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...d92458c-8734-4b14-8ae6-9369f3e5df1a?cid=SLink

I picked this sucker up ALSO during the B2for$50 TRU thing, and my copy even came with pre-order DLC. : D It was pretty awesome considering the game had only come out like one week earlier.

I've played probably 200+ hours of Black Ops MP and have encountered what you've described maybe twice.

CoD is far from garbage. Whether you like the series or not, the games are quality. I'm not big into the series, but calling it garbage is incorrect.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Only problem I can see with this is if the download vouchers are all used, then you're paying $63 for a plastic replica of Pandora's Box and not much else.:roll:[/QUOTE]

I'm not going to pay that much for it lol. Like a true cag I'm watching like a hawk waiting for it to have a massive price drop

As for cod to that poster above while I agree the series is beyond overrated cod 4 (and the rest of them for that matter) is far from garbage. They are fun to play and there are far worse games out there than cod for me the best mp of the series is 4 and the best campaign is black ops

Got my copy of Suikoden II in the mail this morning, disc is Mint as well as the instruction booklet. It even still has the registration card in the booklet. I'm happy with it.

[quote name='whoknows']CoD is far from garbage. Whether you like the series or not, the games are quality. I'm not big into the series, but calling it garbage is incorrect.[/QUOTE]

Yup, this times 100. Personally I think WoW is about the dorkiest, goofiest game I've ever encountered. But I recognize why some people like it. I love CoD and Gears, and other popular games that others call crap. But I don't hate on what other people like because they have that choice to play what they want.

[quote name='catabarez']Why is that LE so awesome looking?[/QUOTE]

Aweome LE for an awesome game.

I got the LE awhile ago when it was $40. Definitely worth it. Way nicer than the typical LE.

[quote name='catabarez']Why is that LE so awesome looking?[/QUOTE]
Because it is? One of the few Collector's Editions that's not just needless crap, but stuff that contributes to the overall feel of the game. Plus it helped in making my avatar get the perfect hipster look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back