Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='buckythekat']tempting... especially with the credit I have[/QUOTE]

Maybe just wait when you can play BF3, UC3, and MW3 in a couple weeks?

[quote name='foreinter']Maybe just wait when you can play BF3, UC3, and MW3 in a couple weeks?[/QUOTE]

Gears of war 3 is amazing. Why keep it out of the top shooters?
:roll:

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Gears of war 3 is amazing. Why keep it out of the top shooters?
:roll:[/QUOTE]

Probably because it doesn't come out in a couple of weeks.

[quote name='akir']picked up demons souls for $13.99 like new.
saw someone earlier got it for $11.99 but that's good enough for me.[/QUOTE]
gohastings has it used for $11.69 shipped after you apply a 25% off promotion they have going

[quote name='colton1106']Probably because it doesn't come out in a couple of weeks.[/QUOTE]

The release date is besides the point. Gears 3 is definitely worth picking up even with other big name shooters releasing soon. It's just as good as any of the games mentioned :)

[quote name='rey6eric']The release date is besides the point. Gears 3 is definitely worth picking up even with other big name shooters releasing soon. It's just as good as any of the games mentioned :)[/QUOTE]

I completely agree, I bought Gears day one. I was just answering the question of why it was left out of that group.

[quote name='urallgyots']gohastings has it used for $11.69 shipped after you apply a 25% off promotion they have going[/QUOTE]
you never know if you're going to get artwork and manual with hastings so i tend to avoid them.

[quote name='akir']you never know if you're going to get artwork and manual with hastings so i tend to avoid them.[/QUOTE]

or a completely wrong game with food shoved in the case.... which is what has happened to me before.

Snagged the 160gb, was refreshing it when I saw it pop up. They do not have one of the shipping guarantees so I'm a bit worried as to when they will ship it (by shipping guarantee I mean the timer that says if ordered by this many hours its guaranteed to get there in 1,2 days). Moving on the 1st so hopefully they will ship it tomorrow.

[quote name='sylveranking']Snagged the 160gb, was refreshing it when I saw it pop up. They do not have one of the shipping guarantees so I'm a bit worried as to when they will ship it (by shipping guarantee I mean the timer that says if ordered by this many hours its guaranteed to get there in 1,2 days). Moving on the 1st so hopefully they will ship it tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
most likely it'll be shipped tomorrow and arrive there in 2 days. Good purchase! If I didn't already have 2, I'd have bought it =)

Batman AC - $38.99 (PS3)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002I0F5M8/ref=sr_1_2_olp?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1319543479&sr=1-2&condition=used

Xbox 360 4gb Slim $139

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003O6JKLC/ref=sr_1_5_olp?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1319543479&sr=1-5&condition=used

Yeah, that game will be super cheap soon.
I've given up on a cheap deal for a new Mario DSi XL. (yeah, i missed them when they were on here, always hoped one would come back)

Gonna have to pay that premium!

[quote name='sunghost']I'm waiting until it hits $20 or less. From what I've heard, it isn't worth more than that.[/QUOTE]

You are correct. Bought it at release, beat it twice and sold it a week later. Fortunately it only cost me 44.99 at Amazon, and I sold it for 33.00.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Figures X-men would get cheap too, but I'm okay with it being $34. Guess I'll play with it really fast and sell it back. :D[/QUOTE]

TIV is about $36 with 50% + 10% GCU bonus at BBY

[quote name='sunghost']I'm waiting until it hits $20 or less. From what I've heard, it isn't worth more than that.[/QUOTE]

I heard $5 ;)

[quote name='blazenumb1']Good deal, cheapest I've seen it in that condition before. I'm expecting a nice price drop in the next few weeks, after MW3 comes out on 11/8.[/QUOTE]

MW2 would like a word with you. COD games take FOREVER to drop in price and never see nice drops.

[quote name='Brother Daz']MW2 would like a word with you. COD games take FOREVER to drop in price and never see nice drops.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I sold MW1 for 35 bucks like two and a half years after it came out.

[quote name='blazenumb1']Good deal, cheapest I've seen it in that condition before. I'm expecting a nice price drop in the next few weeks, after MW3 comes out on 11/8.[/QUOTE]
lol yea, these fkers are like Apples product, they don't drop in price.. haha

[quote name='unclenebber']Yeah, I sold MW1 for 35 bucks like two and a half years after it came out.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, I'm planning on selling my black ops once MW3 releases. I imagine I'll be able to get $35 for it no problem.

[quote name='Brother Daz']MW2 would like a word with you. COD games take FOREVER to drop in price and never see nice drops.[/QUOTE]

Lol, nice catch. Black Ops is $39.99 new this week at Kmart, so I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a cheap(er) deal on Black Ops this BF though.

[quote name='kouleefoh']lol yea, these fkers are like Apples product, they don't drop in price.. haha[/QUOTE]

Almost as bad as Nintendo exclusive games. Mario Kart Wii was one of the first games for the system how many years ago and that it still holds $25-$30 value used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back