Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Daring']How are you getting $39.99 for 4 yrs.[/QUOTE]

He is saying 39.99 per year for 4 years. And yes where is this pricing at?

[quote name='eliter1']I never finished it so I am tempted but I can't make myself buy anything since BF is coming :whee:[/QUOTE]

I really enjoyed prince of Persia (2008). Despite the combat not being deep and the light orb collecting being tedious this a game you play for the experience itself. The art style was amazing, the characters were acually fun to listen to as they can have non stop but interesting conversions with eachother. The platforming is fun and relaxing to do eventhough you can't fail in this game as you get saved when you fall. The only time you get penalized in this game is during a battle when you miss a certain button prompt the enemy recovers health. I Easily recomend this game for 5.99 :)

[quote name='juden66']He is saying 39.99 per year for 4 years. And yes where is this pricing at?[/QUOTE]

If he is like me, I got that offer when my 1 year of free student prime run out. Although I thought it was 39.99 a year for just 2 years.

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']If he is like me, I got that offer when my 1 year of free student prime run out. Although I thought it was 39.99 a year for just 2 years.[/QUOTE]

For students it's 39.99 for 4 years.

[quote name='leftwing1018']$39.99 for 4 years?! I just paid $39 for 1 year under amazon student in July :([/QUOTE]

It's per year, just locked in for 4 years.

[quote name='leftwing1018']$39.99 for 4 years?! I just paid $39 for 1 year under amazon student in July :([/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, $39.99 per year.

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']If he is like me, I got that offer when my 1 year of free student prime run out. Although I thought it was 39.99 a year for just 2 years.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have an Amazon Student account, which is about run out for me on Nov. 22. On the Prime page, they offer me $39.99 a year for 4 years. I guess they changed it.

I might as well jump on it, seems like a great deal.

Really?![quote name='buckythekat']okay they have to be selling Resistance 3 soon

they don't even accept it for trade-in anymore[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ral1121']Thanks for the advice guys.

I guess I will be renewing my Prime membership.

Apparently its $39.99 a year for 4 years.

I'll try to buy a Streaming device for the TV. really do hope Xbox adds it someday do.[/QUOTE]
If Amazon had offered me $40 a year for up to 4 years of Prime after my Prime trial(s) had ended I woulda snapped that deal up in a second. But I don't believe they ever offered me a half off dealie on it.:cry:

[quote name='shadowkast']Really?![/QUOTE]

Yeah, Resistance 3 was wierd I noticed they were paying .80 cents for it a week or so ago, and then a couple days ago it stated "we are currently not accepting this title in trade".

[quote name='edison']Yeah, Resistance 3 was wierd I noticed they were paying .80 cents for it a week or so ago, and then a couple days ago it stated "we are currently not accepting this title in trade".[/QUOTE]

Why is that?

Kinda weird for a newer game

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Wasn't Resistance 3 one of those penny games a while ago? Maybe they got in a glut from folks who got in on that glitch and traded them right back in?[/QUOTE]

nah im fairly sure the whole penny deal extravaganza happened before it came out.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Wasn't Resistance 3 one of those penny games a while ago? Maybe they got in a glut from folks who got in on that glitch and traded them right back in?[/QUOTE]

Nah, it wasn't one of the games.

I dumped my haul at Best Buy, so if anyone is upset about them having a terrible tiv for Killzone 3, I'm sorry.

[quote name='eliter1']I never finished it so I am tempted but I can't make myself buy anything since BF is coming :whee:[/QUOTE]

Would totally bite if it was for ps3

It was killzone 3, not resistance.

game is ok, for that price i'd say get it.

there are still people that play it online i think, last time i played was a year ago so idk if they are still around.

haha infection may be hard as hell for the skeletons but it is fun B^)

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']lol this game is currently supporting the base of my tv stand. Metal case is durable[/QUOTE]

Nice.

When I think of Perfect Dark Zero, all I can think about is the terrible screen tearing. It has the worst screen tearing out of most of the titles I've played from this gen..

I don't even know what screen tearing is. People keep referencing it but I never see it.

PDZ is pretty dull and unimpressive but I beat it twice. Wasn't THAT bad. Good steelbook CE too so why not?

[quote name='RollingSkull']I don't even know what screen tearing is. People keep referencing it but I never see it.

PDZ is pretty dull and unimpressive but I beat it twice. Wasn't THAT bad. Good steelbook CE too so why not?[/QUOTE]

My friends and I actually enjoy playing split-screen Perfect Dark Zero multiplayer. I could never get myself to actually finish the single-player portion, though.

[quote name='myka22']Tempting, is this game terrible?[/QUOTE]

Depends. If you compare it to it's legendary ancestor, yeah it's a disappointment. As an overall game, it's pretty good :)

I was so pumped for PDZ for the 360 at launch; it was one of the four launch titles I bought - PDZ, PGR, Kameo, CoD2.

I jumped into SP PDZ and thought I got a dud system. Little did I know what I was seeing was something called "screen tearing", and my God was it freaking awful. I've since grown older and wiser, and as a PC gamer, have come to learn all about the ins-and-outs of v-sync; but for younger me, this newly developed problem on these expensive consoles was awful. I hated it.

The online was okay... as the community was fun and the maps were decent. Graphics were pretty awesome then, too. But the actual gunplay was awful. For six bucks? If you've never played it, it's worth six bucks. But not much more than that. The Steelbook is pretty nice. I never traded it in because I like the box so much, lol.

[quote name='mattcube64']
I jumped into SP PDZ and thought I got a dud system. Little did I know what I was seeing was something called "screen tearing", and my God was it freaking awful. I've since grown older and wiser, and as a PC gamer, have come to learn all about the ins-and-outs of v-sync; but for younger me, this newly developed problem on these expensive consoles was awful. I hated it.[/QUOTE]

This is what I was talking about. Most games don't have anywhere near as bad screen tearing as PDZ had, it was there whenever you'd make any sort of slight camera movement.. completely ruined the graphics for me. It's probably due to the fact that 360 games were in an early stage of development at the time though.

Bought a copy of the limited edition PDZ awhile ago to hold my 1 of a kind developers copy that came in my sealed 360. Made a thread about it when it happened if your curious or bored

Screen tearing simply means the action can't keep up with the games refresh rate causing portions of the screen to become out of sync. What you see is screen tears, vertical lines that make the video jerky looking

[quote name='myka22']Tempting, is this game terrible?[/QUOTE]

The game is 5 years old, it was TERRIBLE 4 years ago... don't be fooled by the draw of a CE.

[quote name='shadowkast']Bought a copy of the limited edition PDZ awhile ago to hold my 1 of a kind developers copy that came in my sealed 360. Made a thread about it when it happened if your curious or bored[/QUOTE]

I'm bored. I want to see the thread :D

[quote name='mr_bungle']I'm bored. I want to see the thread :D[/QUOTE]
link few posts down is a pic of the disc itself. Hoping some collector will buy this years down the road

[quote name='unclenebber']Perfect Dark Zero is the worst game I've played this generation. I enjoyed that 'Jumper' game much more.[/QUOTE]

You either haven't played some of the truly awful games, or you have incredibly low standards.

[quote name='hwmusic']Are any older PSP games ever a part of amazon BF deals? I'm wondering if I should just try to pick them up off warehouse deals[/QUOTE]

they were in the past but who knows now with the buy 2 get 1 free deal no including psp games..

but i would expect them to be dumping them off soon since the new sony unit hits in feb

[quote name='iPhone']You either haven't played some of the truly awful games, or you have incredibly low standards.[/QUOTE]

True, i try not to play 'truly awful games'. PDZ is definitely one of them, however.

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']They do this for a few weeks usually with new releases so that they don't start getting overstocked with used copies before they sell out a good number of the new copies. I believe gamestop does the same.[/QUOTE]
sometimes they have high tivs after just a couple of days: i traded in yakuza 4, arkham city ps3, and la noire ps3 for $37 each after powering through them.

that's why i don't know whether to buy skyrim or modern warfare 3 ps3 from kmart on release day as part of their $110 for $50 gift card deal. i'm already getting uncharted 3 and need a second game for the sole purpose of trading it in to amazon for a high tiv.

what will have a $35-ish amazon tiv: skyrim ps3 or modern warfare ps3?

So Amazon announced they added ABC content to their Prime Streaming...this includes LOST and a bunch of ABC family content...my favorite being Phineas and Ferb. I did the free month but I have been holding out on signing up...they are making it harder and harder to resist.

Find some family members to share the cost. Though only the main person can stream fyi[quote name='cancerman1120']So Amazon announced they added ABC content to their Prime Streaming...this includes LOST and a bunch of ABC family content...my favorite being Phineas and Ferb. I did the free month but I have been holding out on signing up...they are making it harder and harder to resist.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cancerman1120']So Amazon announced they added ABC content to their Prime Streaming...this includes LOST and a bunch of ABC family content...my favorite being Phineas and Ferb. I did the free month but I have been holding out on signing up...they are making it harder and harder to resist.[/QUOTE]
Same here. If Amazon could acquire rights to stream stuff from MTV(Beavis & Butthead, both old n new eps) n Adult Swim(everything from the latest to the most obscure stuff) and some of the Discovery network stuff(Mythbusters, etc), then I might consider getting 1) a better connection and 2) buying in for Prime for $80.

[quote name='shadowkast']Find some family members to share the cost. Though only the main person can stream fyi[/QUOTE]
I thought you could activate the streaming on multiple devices, so more than one person could technically stream?

I really like how the CAG game search works, and tracks prices.

How hard would it be to make a web app that tracks games on Amazon Warehouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back