Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DCpinoy']I've been curious about this game. Anyone play through it yet? Or have an opinion on it?[/QUOTE]

There are a lot and I mean a LOT of QTE's. So if those are not your flavor then avoid this game. I had fun with it when I played it. Definitely a good price on it.

I know these aren't the "hottest" games, but is "Glory of Hercules" (DS) Like New $6.24 + Brothers in Arms - Hell's Highway (360) Like New $5.61 good prices?

Are the games worth those prices?

Thanks

[quote name='jkimrey']I know these aren't the "hottest" games, but is "Glory of Hercules" (DS) Like New $6.24 + Brothers in Arms - Hell's Highway (360) Like New $5.61 good prices?

Are the games worth those prices?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

BiA: HH is an awesome game and a very good buy at that price. Personally I hated Glory of Herucles and I'd have to be paid to play it. ;)

[quote name='Trance Addix']Thanks for the Red Faction -- perfect price!

Ninja Blade 8.02[/QUOTE]Finally--something that interests me among this AWD deluge! Thanks! :D

EDIT: Ugh, I was hit with buyer's remorse after placing the order, so I cancelled it; Black Friday is approaching fast and I could certainly find better games/movies/stuff to buy with my Amazon credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DCpinoy']I've been curious about this game. Anyone play through it yet? Or have an opinion on it?[/QUOTE]

That's about all it's worth. If you are expecting anything like Ninja Gaiden though, steer clear of it.

Glory of Heracles (DS) - $4.99 for Acceptable. $6.24 for Like New.

Trauma Center: New Blood (Wii) - $5.01 Like new.
This has to be the best nonviolent game since Tetris or Harvest Moon. Great co-op, and performing operations as a doctor is seriously intense.

Resonance of Fate (PS3) - $14.43 Like New.
I love how you can actually customize your characters' clothing so that you don't wear the same outfit during the whole game. More games should let you do that.

Front Mission Evolved (360) - $8.53 Like New.
You're going to need this game if you like mech-stomping action since the new MechAssault has just been made into a F2P MMO. Gag.

Front Mission 4 (PS2) - $3.09 for Good and $3.89 for Like New.
If you want real Front Mission gameplay. Probably one of Square's last good games.

Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (PS2) - $4.99
A great game if you like the class-based play of Battlefield - it practically rips it off. I'm not sure how well these work on PS3, but I think the online community is still active.

[quote name='whitereflection']Glory of Heracles (DS) - $4.99 for Acceptable. $6.24 for Like New.

This has to be the best nonviolent game since Tetris or Harvest Moon. Great co-op, and performing operations as a doctor is seriously intense.

I love how you can actually customize your characters' clothing so that you don't wear the same outfit during the whole game. More games should let you do that.

You're going to need this game if you like mech-stomping action since the new MechAssault has just been made into a F2P MMO. Gag.

If you want real Front Mission gameplay. Probably one of Square's last good games.

A great game if you like the class-based play of Battlefield - it practically rips it off. I'm not sure how well these work on PS3, but I think the online community is still active.[/QUOTE]

Some nice games you found. I bought the Front Mission Evolved since it is one that has been on my want list for a long time.

Soul Caliber 4 (360) - $7.32 Like New
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1320284103&sr=1-1&condition=used

There's a demo for it -- nice simple, fun action game. Worth 8 bucks.

[quote name='Vigilante']Finally--something that interests me among this AWD deluge! Thanks! :D

EDIT: Ugh, I was hit with buyer's remorse after placing the order, so I cancelled it; Black Friday is approaching fast and I could certainly find better games/movies/stuff to buy with my Amazon credit.[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean, but for under ten bucks it's out of the " possible remorse zone" (which is 15> for me).

[quote name='whitereflection']Glory of Heracles (DS) - $4.99 for Acceptable. $6.24 for Like New.

A great game if you like the class-based play of Battlefield - it practically rips it off. I'm not sure how well these work on PS3, but I think the online community is still active.[/QUOTE]

i think you can find glory for 5 bucks new in some spots i think i picked up 2 or 3 copies at 4.99 in the past year sealed

Clash of the Titans (360) - $11.99 Like New (maybe a good deal?)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list..._used?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&condition=used

Final Fantasy X (PS2) - $4.85 Like New
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list..._used?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&condition=used

Call of Duty World at War (360) - $6.73 Like New
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...=generic&qid=1320285209&sr=1-3&condition=used

Tritton Call of Duty Black Ops Headset - $166.99 Like New (this is an awesome headset I personally have it and do not regret the $200 I spent on it)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...generic&qid=1320285209&sr=1-13&condition=used

I'm pretty sure I bought the very last 29.99 retail copy of SSFIV 3D before this week's price drops to 19.99 which leads me to believe I must have single handedly caused the price drop. You're welcome.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Woah really? I still have my MML1 and MML2, loved those games back in the day. They drove me to buy Tron Bonne, which I never got around to playing and is one of the few games I still have sealed...along with RE4 Gamecube, but that one is probably worthless now with Wii and then PS3-HD remake out now.[/QUOTE]

A sealed Tron Bonne?! Man, I wanna say you won't get crap for that so I could buy it off you cheap, but I can't do that. That beauty goes for $400 on eBay... granted if you can find a buyer.

About a month ago, I hooked up my bridge to my ps2 to see if either of the battlefont games were still active. The first was dead. The second had 5 or 6 servers up, and 4 of them had 99999 ping. The once I could get into, I was booted as soon as I spawned.

just sayin. so they're great for local, online is pretty nonexistant. just continue to hope for battlefront 3.

[quote name='whitereflection']

and the watchmen game (360) - 9.08

http://www.amazon.com/Watchmen-End-...EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1320279725&sr=1-2270

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Woah really? I still have my MML1 and MML2, loved those games back in the day. They drove me to buy Tron Bonne, which I never got around to playing and is one of the few games I still have sealed...along with RE4 Gamecube, but that one is probably worthless now with Wii and then PS3-HD remake out now.[/QUOTE]

If you're looking to get rid of Legends 2 for a non insane price let me know how much in a PM. I'm just looking for a copy (sealed or used, doesnt matter) to set in a display.

I'd say Tron Bonne too.. but I doubt you'd part with that, plus I could never pay that much for a game just to show off.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Sweet. Ordered one for me and my friend, great price for that game. Heard the coop was a blast.[/QUOTE]

Oh it is, rest assured.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']There are a lot and I mean a LOT of QTE's. So if those are not your flavor then avoid this game. I had fun with it when I played it. Definitely a good price on it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mr_bungle']That's about all it's worth. If you are expecting anything like Ninja Gaiden though, steer clear of it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Trance Addix']There's a demo for it -- nice simple, fun action game. Worth 8 bucks.

I know what you mean, but for under ten bucks it's out of the " possible remorse zone" (which is 15> for me).[/QUOTE]

thanks for the opinions guys. i played the demo when it first came out and enjoyed it. but didn't wanna pay full price for it. but with MW3 coming out, its just gonna sit there collecting dust.

[quote name='Buuhan1']A sealed Tron Bonne?! Man, I wanna say you won't get crap for that so I could buy it off you cheap, but I can't do that. That beauty goes for $400 on eBay... granted if you can find a buyer.[/QUOTE]

It's funny how Tron Bonne was worth jack shit several years ago. I snatched up a used copy at EBGames seven years ago for $2.99. It's a good game but not worth playing for the prices it goes for currently imo.

[quote name='Blade']That's a GREAT price for Vagrant Story. It's too bad I paid about double that on ebay a few years ago. :([/QUOTE]

So you paid $22 for Vagrant Story a couple years ago. Man, what a tragedy!

[quote name='Sir Daniel Fortesque']So you paid $22 for Vagrant Story a couple years ago. Man, what a tragedy![/QUOTE]

Well we are all cheap ass gamers, after all. :lol:

[quote name='brauma']Vagrant Story is one of my 5 favorite games of all time. Might pick that up.[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering if it will be black label or greatest hits...

Got Banjo-Kazooie: N&B, Too Human and Red Faction: Guerilla. Allow me to say thanks to you guys, and also fuck you guys for making me spend money.

[quote name='namtrahj']Got Banjo-Kazooie: N&B, Too Human and Red Faction: Guerilla. Allow me to say thanks to you guys, and also fuck you guys for making me spend money.[/QUOTE]
Your fault for being on CAG in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back