Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Madrocsz']I purchased a 55" Samsung LED 240hz 3D LED tv a few months back, was used-good. Paid 1224$ (havent seen it under 2200 since lol) Came in box, still wrapped in plastic, like it was plugged in and put back in box.

Great steal imo, and w/ the return policy its well worth it. No tax on a 1k+ item ftw[/QUOTE]

Wow epic deal

[quote name='Vigilante']My Like New copy of Vagrant Story arrived today, and it looks awesome (black-label) and is complete (old Squaresoft demo disc included), though one thing puzzles me: The instruction manual for FFVIII was in there with the Vagrant Story manual. :???: Is that normal?[/QUOTE]

Damn you I ordered and got a Greatest Hits copy. Its in great condition was hoping for a Black Label though. :cry:

Well just had to bite on LA Noire...
So far this week from the warehouse
Fight Night Round 3
GoW2
Left 4 Dead

hoping to see a dirt cheap Dead Space (360) or GTA 4 (360)

Hmm, i received my fallout 3, and the disk states game of the year edition, disk 1 on it. I assume its the same as the regular fallout disk? as the extra content was on the second disk? anybody know?

[quote name='jdb230']Hmm, i received my fallout 3, and the disk states game of the year edition, disk 1 on it. I assume its the same as the regular fallout disk? as the extra content was on the second disk? anybody know?[/QUOTE]

That's correct.

Mega Man Legends 2 is now available in "Like New" condition for $41.62.

[quote name='Rozz']Mega Man Legends 2 is now available in "Like New" condition for $41.62.[/QUOTE]And it looks like there's 5 copies as of this post...

Hmm...I've been watching for this for a while, but the CAG in me says ("screams" might be a more accurate word) paying more than $35 for it is too much (especially with how tight money is right now), despite how rare MML2 is; my backlog is also large enough as it is and I probably wouldn't play this anytime soon. I do still have a black-label MML that I got from AWD for $28.24 a month or so ago that should satisfy any MML cravings I might get.

*whew* Now that I've typed that out, I think I'm fine with letting someone else get in on this deal. :)

[quote name='whoknows']Is Megaman Legends 2 supposed to be good? I'm tempted to give it a shot.[/QUOTE]

I love that game so much. Great game and series.

[quote name='topplehat']I love that game so much. Great game and series.[/QUOTE]

Is it still enjoyable now, or would I need the nostalgia factor?

I told myself that I was going to play what I already had, but there were too many deals to pass up! Picked up Left 4 Dead and Dragon Age: Origins for less than $13. Here are some cheap older games I saw while browsing:

:360: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. Used - Like New $4.28
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000A0EFJW/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

:360: Brutal Legend. Used - Like New $4.27
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000XJNTPG/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

:360: UFC 2009 Undisputed. Used - Like New $3.52
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001D7T2XA/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

:360: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2. Used - Like New $7.10
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000WEQL02/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

:ps3: Street Fighter IV. GH Used - Like New $4.45
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0012N5MIO/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Tempted by that Mafia II CE. But I think I might just order the Greatest Hits edition so I get the DLC. Amazon's listing looks like it could easily get confused by the people picking the orders. Anyone ever tried to order the "Directors/GH" edition and get the vanilla one by accident?

[quote name='TheHelix']IMO this game is rental material or maybe sub $15.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but someone was asking for movie games earlier, so I think that might be why that person post that.

Also, I'm thinking about getting a used 360 slim HDD. Has anyone gone through AWD and had any luck? Or should I just sit with my 4GB slim until BF? Really torn right now, BF is SO close. :wall:

I really want to bite on a complete version of Mega Man Legends 2, but that's just too much for my budget. I'll hopefully wait for a cheaper copy to add to my collection I'm trying to get.

Picked up Left 4 Dead as a gift for my younger brothers. Nothing like a little zombie killing for long distance family bonding.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm surprised by how high halo reach has jumped. yesterday it was in the teens and now it's over 25. crazy. i might bite on it and/or halo 3 if i can get them both for a combined 25 now that i finally got a 360.

[quote name='shadow64']Yeah, but someone was asking for movie games earlier, so I think that might be why that person post that.

Also, I'm thinking about getting a used 360 slim HDD. Has anyone gone through AWD and had any luck? Or should I just sit with my 4GB slim until BF? Really torn right now, BF is SO close. :wall:[/QUOTE]

i saw some 320gb ones for under $60. there have been some 250gb as well, but not that often.

[quote name='TheHelix']IMO this game is rental material or maybe sub $15.[/QUOTE]

Cap America trades in for $18 base $28 w/bonuses. For $22 they're paying you to rent it... ;)

i would be in for the xenogears for 23 bucks but i dont want the greatest hits version and i feel like with my luck thats what i would get

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']i saw some 320gb ones for under $60. there have been some 250gb as well, but not that often.[/QUOTE]

wow, i need to start being on that like a hawk. You saw it on AWD, and an OEM one?

iconps3.gif
Fallout: New Vegas - $6.60
Used - Like New
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...rchant&qid=1320547094&sr=1-841&condition=used

[quote name='shadow64']Yeah, but someone was asking for movie games earlier, so I think that might be why that person post that.

Also, I'm thinking about getting a used 360 slim HDD. Has anyone gone through AWD and had any luck? Or should I just sit with my 4GB slim until BF? Really torn right now, BF is SO close. :wall:[/QUOTE]

I bought one from AWD a while back for around $65 I think. Came in great condition with nothing on it and it's worked fine for me.

[quote name='aem']Not even close.[/QUOTE]
I havent even been here all that long and yeah...not even close. How about a Like New Black 3DS? A fantastic discount of $7.61!

[quote name='aem']Not even close.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it is...it's definitely getting there. It was like this around this time last year. Obviously the deals aren't as epic, but there hasn't been anything to give epic deals on, really. All those overstocks of consoles before the holiday bundles, the Move, and the Kinect all came out last year.

I got a Kinect for $96 when they released, I was soooo friggin' happy lol.

Getting Killzone 2, Dragon Age: Origins, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Dead Rising, and Left 4 Dead for a little over $25 isn't epic? Man, I though I was cheap :p

[quote name='RealDeals']Getting Killzone 2, Dragon Age: Origins, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Dead Rising, and Left 4 Dead for a little over $25 isn't epic? Man, I though I was cheap :p[/QUOTE]
To some maybe.. I'm actually just mad at myself for not preordering the MW3 Hardened Edition and now not being able to get it ANYWHERE but ebay and I have to work during the midnight release and then again on release day so dont mind me.

[quote name='RealDeals']Getting Killzone 2, Dragon Age: Origins, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Dead Rising, and Left 4 Dead for a little over $25 isn't epic? Man, I though I was cheap :p[/QUOTE]

meh, those games are several years old. I believe dead rising was released half a decade ago.

I don't think old equals not worth it. It is generally far more worth it to wait on games. Being 6 months or so behind can save you a ton of money. Now I just have to convince myself of this when it comes to Skyrim

[quote name='ackbar7']I don't think old equals not worth it. It is generally far more worth it to wait on games. Being 6 months or so behind can save you a ton of money. Now I just have to convince myself of this when it comes to Skyrim[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I only buy games that have been on the market for a while and have dropped to a low price. Pretty foolish to spend $60 on something you'll easily beat just because it's new. Games deprecate too fast for frivolous spending like that.

In for Dragon Age: Origins and Ring of Fates. Thanks, Fatality!

[quote name='Blade']Agreed. I only buy games that have been on the market for a while and have dropped to a low price. Pretty foolish to spend $60 on something you'll easily beat just because it's new. Games deprecate too fast for frivolous spending like that.

In for Dragon Age: Origins and Ring of Fates. Thanks, Fatality![/QUOTE]
I'm just going to delete this for going off topic but I disagree completely. Personally if it's old I probably dont want it. Not even a little. The $25 for example on those games was $25 that could have gone towards something new that I may actually play. And nobody here normally pays $60 for a new release. I'll be getting Skyrim + MW3 + Saints Row + Assassins Creed for an average of $39 each on release and that's bad for me. As I said before I'm mad at myself for not ordering the Hardened Edition of MW3. Had I ordered say 3 of those I could have easily resold them already and I would be getting all of those others basically free but I fucked up. Now I get to watch as other people post about making a couple hundred off of them.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I'm just going to delete this for going off topic but I disagree completely. Personally if it's old I probably dont want it. Not even a little. The $25 for example on those games was $25 that could have gone towards something new that I may actually play. And nobody here normally pays $60 for a new release. I'll be getting Skyrim + MW3 + Saints Row + Assassins Creed for an average of $39 each on release and that's bad for me. As I said before I'm mad at myself for not ordering the Hardened Edition of MW3. Had I ordered say 3 of those I could have easily resold them already and I would be getting all of those others basically free but I fucked up. Now I get to watch as other people post about making a couple hundred off of them.[/QUOTE]

Just go to bestbuy. when people dont pick up their pre orders they have to go somewhere.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Just go to bestbuy. when people dont pick up their pre orders they have to go somewhere.[/QUOTE]
Yeah they'll go to the people that arent at work at that time. I hate it when I have to work and basically lose money because of it. Fun times. :)

[quote name='backseatdog']meh, those games are several years old. I believe dead rising was released half a decade ago.[/QUOTE]

The ultimate test of a game's greatness is being able to praise it years after. Truly great games stay great ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back