Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a question, as I've only shopped on amazon for video game black friday, I wanted to know does Amazon do black friday laptop deals? Best Buy has a pretty good laptop for $269 Toshiba. not sure if I should hold off or not.

[quote name='whitereflection']How good is Amazon Warehouse with DLC codes? I want the MvC3 Special Edition mainly for the two character codes.[/QUOTE]
I ordered MvC3 Special edition last night, if it has the character codes you can have them if you want. :D
[quote name='Donutkid2222']i have a question, as I've only shopped on amazon for video game black friday, I wanted to know does Amazon do black friday laptop deals? Best Buy has a pretty good laptop for $269 Toshiba. not sure if I should hold off or not.[/QUOTE]
Yes they do, but they normally sell out pretty quick. :whistle2:(

[quote name='TheNeck']I ordered MvC3 Special edition last night, if it has the character codes you can have them if you want. :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but I should tell you now that Ultimate MvC3 - the new version that's about to release - does NOT have these characters in its roster. You would still have to buy those two characters separately even if you have Ultimate, so your codes are valid towards it. You would probably want to sell them.

[quote name='whitereflection']Thanks, but I should tell you now that Ultimate MvC3 - the new version that's about to release - does NOT have these characters in its roster. You would still have to buy those two characters separately even if you have Ultimate, so your codes are valid towards it. You would probably want to sell them.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the info, but I primarily just got the special edition because of the steelbook case for my steelbook collection, i doubt i will play the game that much. :D

So you can still have the code(s) if it has it in the packaging. :D

How much would those characters be worth? just curious :D Because i have no idea.

[quote name='TheNeck']Thanks for the info, but I primarily just got the special edition because of the steelbook case for my steelbook collection, i doubt i will play the game that much. :D

How much would those characters be worth? just curious :D Because i have no idea.[/QUOTE]

They're like $5 each on the marketplace

dammit, last time I order Uncharted 2 for $12.99, it was lost in the mail (stuck at Left Facility for 2 weeks), had to call and got them to refunded me the money. Now I bought it for $9.99. It says shipped out 2 days ago but stuck at the "Left seller facility" status. Exactly like the first order. They lose my package twice? Wat the f*ck?

[quote name='Play3rtwo']I redeemed the code that came with brotherhood for ps3 (said it expired in august or something) and it worked fine, same with my killzone 3 code.
I wouldn't risk it though, 20 seconds to type in a code to ensure it works when you play later is well worth the investment of time.[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought. Thanks for the input.

[quote name='TheNeck']Thanks for the info, but I primarily just got the special edition because of the steelbook case for my steelbook collection, i doubt i will play the game that much. :D

How much would those characters be worth? just curious :D Because i have no idea.[/QUOTE]

I think I sold mine for like $30 when it came out :lol:

But you'll be hard pressed to find that now.

I bought two of the "acceptable" Dreamcasts this morning. Looks like they arrive tomorrow afternoon so come Friday morning I'll be able to post about 'em if anyone is interested.

[quote name='gar3']I bought two of the "acceptable" Dreamcasts this morning. Looks like they arrive tomorrow afternoon so come Friday morning I'll be able to post about 'em if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]

How much were they?

There are 64 available

I want to see how they come in condition wise.

Never had one. What games should I get? Def want Dave Mirra BMX!

[quote name='WV Matsui']There are 64 available

Never had one. What games should I get? Def want Dave Mirra BMX![/QUOTE]

Hopefully if you get one it will be the first release models that supported playing burnt games with nothing extra

[quote name='WV Matsui']There are 64 available

Shen mu, chu chu rocket... Man I am forgetting the 2 great RPGs.

The Dreamcast is tempting, but they say it can come with 3rd party attachments. Does the return policy differ for consoles? Is the fact that it is listed as acceptable (the worst condition) factor into returns?

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Shen mu, chu chu rocket... Man I am forgetting the 2 great RPGs.[/QUOTE]

Well more than two ;)

Grandia II
Skies of Arcadia
Shenmue and Shenmue 2

Ah the memories. :D

[quote name='WV Matsui']

memories of this game bring a smile to my face.

[quote name='xenozfan2']I was just able to get dark souls ce for $35 and AC:BH for $21! Hope they stay that price so other people can get them.[/QUOTE]

thanks for posting about the dark souls CE. There are still several available. I picked up one of the "good" $42 copies. It was the only one that didn't say manufacturer shrink wrap was missing, so I figure there's a chance that it comes sealed.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Well more than two ;)

Grandia II
Skies of Arcadia
Shenmue and Shenmue 2

Ah the memories. :D[/QUOTE]

I still remember hours in my Chicago apt during the winter playing Grandia II and Shenmue, could definitely go for some of that again.

[quote name='oiskaio']I still remember hours in my Chicago apt during the winter playing Grandia II and Shenmue, could definitely go for some of that again.[/QUOTE]

Man I was hooked on those games. Good times. That console and its games library were so versatile. It had something for everyone.

[quote name='gospelman']thanks for posting about the dark souls CE. There are still several available. I picked up one of the "good" $42 copies. It was the only one that didn't say manufacturer shrink wrap was missing, so I figure there's a chance that it comes sealed.[/QUOTE]

There is no shrink wrap on the CE, there is a slipcover around the tin and round stickers that hold the two together. the glue isnt the best on those stickers.

[quote name='RealDeals']Does anyone know when the Warehouse DOTW's usually end? I wanna snag that UC2 but I'm wondering how long I have[/QUOTE]

If you click on the link it says there aren't any copies in stock. I missed it a couple of days ago too.

lol said sold out on the link as it is. I saw it comes back occasionally. It should come back seeing how they didn't fking ship my order. 2nd time in 1 month, both UC2.. haha how lucky am I.

I got a "like new" ps3 game, but the manual looks used and there's pretty bad fraying along the top edge and corners. Is this acceptable as a "like new" game? How are people's experience with amazon warehouse's exchanges?

Btw, I also got the UC2, which looks great and has the GOTY edition disc inside.

[quote name='FFlakes']
Btw, I also got the UC2, which looks great and has the GOTY edition disc inside.[/QUOTE]
Really? Lucky. You made me check and I got the regular disc. On the back of the case it says Not For Resale, must have come from some bundle.

[quote name='FFlakes']Btw, I also got the UC2, which looks great and has the GOTY edition disc inside.[/QUOTE]

That doesnt matter because all the goty content comes on a voucher my friend. That disk is still just the base game.

[quote name='Magicman103']That doesnt matter because all the goty content comes on a voucher my friend. That disk is still just the base game.[/QUOTE]

Oh well, still a good deal!

[quote name='mr_bungle']wanna get Dark Souls, but I know it won't replace Skyrim for me.[/QUOTE]

I'm the opposite over here. I can't stop playing Dark Souls long enough to do anything worthwhile in Skyrim.

Whoa a whole bunch of stuff just popped up.

Lol need for speed the run for $35
MW3 for $40
Skyrim collectors edition- $99
PS3 $165
Uncharted 3- $35

Definitely just jumped on a $35 copy of Skyrim (PS3) without reading the product description. So we'll see how that works out for me, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back