Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hwmusic']Is there any reason not to get Bulletstorm for $7.11??? Will this be 9.99 new at any point ever? I'm interested but probably would not play it for a very long time[/QUOTE]

It's dropped quite a bit this year. I'm sure sometime next year you might be able to snag a new copy for $9.99.

That said, for $7.11, assuming it's "like new" you can't do too much wrong. It's a pretty fun game. Easily worth anything under $15, IMO.

[quote name='hwmusic']Is KH: Birth by sleep worth it for 14.99? Or will it be that price new BF?[/QUOTE]

Sorry for triple posting.

BBS is $9.99 next week at Best Buy starting Sunday ;)

[quote name='hwmusic']details?[/QUOTE]

It's in next weeks "Sun-Wed" advertisement before Black Friday. There's a thread/sticky on it at the top of the forum. That, and a few other PSP games, will be on sale for $9.99.

guys that bought Gears of War 3 to trade in to bestbuy, you might want to look at your estimate delivery.. Mine said 30th. I mean if bestbuy has GoW for sale $35, what do you think is going to happen to the TIV.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']It has a pass for free future DLC, but you can play online without a pass.[/QUOTE]

I've purchased DLC like twice in my life. So that doesn't bother me at all. Fantastic; thanks for the reply!

[quote name='strait edge follower']Checked for skyrim, didnt find a 360 copy but i found this for you pc gamers out there.

Skyrim collectors edition 112.49

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&field-keywords=skyrim&x=0&y=0[/QUOTE]

See, if that's how much they would've charged for this on PS3 or 360 retail I probably would've got this version. As it stands, though, I'm not paying $90 essentially for the dragon statue that's nowhere near as heavy as it should be for that price according to all the YouTube unboxings.

I bought the game at launch and it's great...but here's holding out hope the CE will eventually pull a Reach and get marked $50 or $60 at Best Buy next year.

I ended up picking up the $12 "good" condition Mass Effect 2 for PS3 the other day and it arrived today. The only reason it was not in "like new" condition was a couple of GS stickers on the case, which is funny because those stickers come off better than the Amazon ones. Other wise everything is perfect, including the unused Cerberus code.

[quote name='kouleefoh']guys that bought Gears of War 3 to trade in to bestbuy, you might want to look at your estimate delivery.. Mine said 30th. I mean if bestbuy has GoW for sale $35, what do you think is going to happen to the TIV.[/QUOTE]

lock it in at amazon for $30 as backup

[quote name='ackbar7']I ended up picking up the $12 "good" condition Mass Effect 2 for PS3 the other day and it arrived today. The only reason it was not in "like new" condition was a couple of GS stickers on the case, which is funny because those stickers come off better than the Amazon ones. Other wise everything is perfect, including the unused Cerberus code.[/QUOTE]

Got the Cerberus Network code? New MSRP is $20, but I've been waiting for $15 new to get a copy finally, hoping BF brings the deals

[quote name='DesertLeo']Ditto. Mine comes in today, ill post the condition of it when I get home from work.[/QUOTE]

Hope it turns out all right, lol. Mine apparently is projected to come in tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath. I hope it does, though, because I wouldn't mind coming back and playing it Saturday after getting shit faced tailgating. Lower inhibitions = epic gameplay.

[quote name='samaside']Hope it turns out all right, lol. Mine apparently is projected to come in tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath. I hope it does, though, because I wouldn't mind coming back and playing it Saturday after getting shit faced tailgating. Lower inhibitions = epic gameplay.[/QUOTE]

Just got my "acceptable" skyrim (ps3). Disc is perfect, got the instruction guide/foldout map, but the cover slip was torn to hell. Oh, and it came in a bluray case for some reason. But for $35, ill take it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='karatebear']That's awesome, my little brother is just getting into Street Fighter (He's playing street fighter flash games on the internet) so this would be perfect for him to play. Of course, the statue is staying with me though ;)

FWIW I had the 360 version. That statue is about 3 inches tall :/

[quote name='mr_bungle']FWIW I had the 360 version. That statue is about 3 inches tall :/[/QUOTE]

Oh really? That's kinda lame. Although my Fallout 3 bobblehead vault boy is only about 3 inches tall and I love the little guy. That C Viper statue is just going to be mixed in with my other game statues anyway so it's not a big deal :bouncy:

Why is it taking so long for my orders to ship? I placed to orders yesterday and they both are not yet shipped. It has never taken this long for my games to ship.

[quote name='xenozfan2']Why is it taking so long for my orders to ship? I placed to orders yesterday and they both are not yet shipped. It has never taken this long for my games to ship.[/QUOTE]

Most of my orders from AW have shipped pretty quickly except for my most recent purchase (Catherine for the PS3) a few weeks ago. It took them about 5 days for them to ship it out to me. I contacted customer service about it and they told me that it can take up to 5 days for items to ship if you use non-Prime free shipping.

I ordered this two days ago and got it today. I can tell you that if you have any expectation about that viper statue you will be disappointed.

[quote name='karatebear']Oh really? That's kinda lame. Although my Fallout 3 bobblehead vault boy is only about 3 inches tall and I love the little guy. That C Viper statue is just going to be mixed in with my other game statues anyway so it's not a big deal :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DesertLeo']It's now $7.75 Like new

Just grabbed one, there's 59 left[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, just ordered one.

Just got home to my two "acceptable" SEGA Dreamcast consoles. Both came without the original box, both had the official controller, a/c adapter and composite cable. One even had the official hardware manual with it. One was made April 2000, the other May 2000.

"Acceptable" means very dusty controllers (especially in the VMU areas) and minor dirt and grime on the controllers and consoles. I was hoping these were official refurbs that SEGA discovered when clearing out a warehouse but this doesn't appear to be the case. At any rate, both cleaned up nicely and booted fine. The one controller has a heavily used d-pad but that's the only real issue. For $15 a pop these are indeed "acceptable."

[quote name='hwmusic']details?[/QUOTE]

No details needed, just go to the store starting this weekend and get it for 9.99. Boy did i play the crap out of this game (those two secret boss fights were insainely hard though). Im a huge fan of the series and i highly recomend it !

[quote name='looploop']Anyone get their Dreamcast yet?[/QUOTE]
My Dreamcast should be here tomorrow afternoon. If you want I can post the condition it arrives in.

[quote name='Mizzou75']No SR3 or AC:R appearance yet?[/QUOTE]

Why not just get ac revelations at bestbuy for 34.99. The warehouse wont have that game cheaper Than that for at least a month

[quote name='gar3']Just got home to my two "acceptable" SEGA Dreamcast consoles. Both came without the original box, both had the official controller, a/c adapter and composite cable. One even had the official hardware manual with it. One was made April 2000, the other May 2000.

"Acceptable" means very dusty controllers (especially in the VMU areas) and minor dirt and grime on the controllers and consoles. I was hoping these were official refurbs that SEGA discovered when clearing out a warehouse but this doesn't appear to be the case. At any rate, both cleaned up nicely and booted fine. The one controller has a heavily used d-pad but that's the only real issue. For $15 a pop these are indeed "acceptable."[/QUOTE]

thank you for the info on the dreamcast condition and the amazing idea to get 2 so i can get FSSS...had this one in my cart for a few years but decided to bite today after your post :) sad thing is i have 2 dreamcasts 8 controllers,6 vmus and 30 games at my parents house but they live 3000 miles away and shipping them here would cost more then buying off of amazon

[quote name='kouleefoh']ah i c.. I would never bank on getting anything black friday. Only deals I'll be looking for during Black Friday weekend is online.[/QUOTE]

BB's deal are online.

Was gonna post about Socom 4, but iTz Spooky already beat me to it. Glad the price is still what it was yesterday. Picked one up, and added a Dreamcast for FSSS, in hopes of getting the original packaging like gar3 did. I already have 2 at home, not even plugged up, but couldn't find another worthy deal to get the FSSS.

I just picked up the like new Bayonetta for 360. Apparently this was the last one (that or I'm inept at updating order quantities), so I'm glad I got it instead of waiting for the credit for the PS3 version I sent out today to show up in my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back