Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered Dark Souls CE 2 days ago (my first warehouse purchase) and it still hasn't shipped. I'll be sure to not use FSSS in the future.

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']$345 (like-new) for a 32gb one. I think it's a pretty good price. new 16gb Transformers go for $400. And I'm definitely not standing in line at Best Buy for Black Friday.

Good luck! I wish Amazon stated whether it was dent/scratch or open box/return![/QUOTE]
i meant the price of 2 used condition from AWD and not the full price. ;)

[quote name='Vap']Does dirt3 have an online pass?[/QUOTE]

The game does require one to play online, but I doubt that the used one will include it. I'd try to buy a code on eBay; I've bought a few in the past for about $2 or so, so you might get lucky.

[quote name='Wazzup36']Anyone receive their "acceptable" dreamcast yet? Wondering what the condition is and if I should pull the trigger on it.[/QUOTE]
2 posts I read said that they worked and just the controllers were a little dirty and small scratches drom shipping...I ordered 2 and will try to upload pics when they come in

I got my Dreamcast today.

AY42I.jpg

No box or manual, but I did get the basics: console, controller, power cable and composite video cable. The console and controller weren't the cleanest I've ever seen, but it's not anything that would impede usage. Tested it with Jet Grind Radio--bought separately along with that second controller--and it loaded up just fine.

I've got a bunch of Dreamcast items on the way from Amazon now, and I'm looking forward to doing some gaming on this thing.

is it true they can play games off of a cd-r because i would love to play all my old games without having my parents have to send mine to ...you know it they did not just throw them out already

dang, looks like all of the dreamcast units are all gone from amazon directly. I was waiting it out to see the condition of the units that people ordered, I guess I missed out.

[quote name='streetbum']dang, looks like all of the dreamcast units are all gone from amazon directly. I was waiting it out to see the condition of the units that people ordered, I guess I missed out.[/QUOTE]
wow there was 42 after i ordered 2 @ 3 in the morning l

I got my "good" $31.60 Xbox 360 Speed Wheel today... wow.... Perfect condition, only the external packaging was damaged from what looked like a wolverine or small tiger trying to open it. No big deal there, that just goes into the trash anyway!

[quote name='pedrobeara']is it true they can play games off of a cd-r because i would love to play all my old games without having my parents have to send mine to ...you know it they did not just throw them out already[/QUOTE]

yes some dreamcasts play cdrs. can't remember the years that your console has to fall in. my first dreamcast plays cdrs perfectly.

[quote name='storino03']yes some dreamcasts play cdrs. can't remember the years that your console has to fall in. my first dreamcast plays cdrs perfectly.[/QUOTE]
after doing research it's like some rare model after i think it was November 2000 so hopefully i get one before that

got my gears of war 3, like new condition game today

looked brand new so im very happy. cheaper than the BF prices too.

Got my like new Xbox Skyrim CE yesterday. Was indeed like new. I've spoilered the rest as it isnt interesting unless youre interested in getting one...
Game was still sealed. Artbook was still in the plastic and the dragon (which comes in its own gigantic box inside the first massive box) had the sticker seals on it's box opened. Aside from that the only thing making it not new was the outer box had a rip in the flap that pulls up when you open it.

Had paid $112.49 for the whole thing. Sold statue for $50 after fees so took the price basically down to $63 for the game + art book. I dont know if I'm going to sell the artbook yet or not. I could keep both for the $63 or sell the book and have the game for about $12 or so.

Only other thing to note is that the box that the CE comes in is ridiculously big (around 15.25x15x13.35). So this thing cant sit on store shelves for too long I don't imagine. Of course I've seen some halo reach legendaries at a couple stores still so who knows.

The artbook is nice from the outside but I havent opened it as I may sell it. It's full size and nice and thick (I think it's around 200 pages) and the cover is hardback and padded. As for the dragon statue I didnt open it either but the whole thing felt very light so it's probably some pretty cheap plastic material (I know the base is). I really had no interest in it and dont know anything about statues though other than I liked the weight of the Batman AC statue, but not this one.

[quote name='Hirata']

I've got a bunch of Dreamcast items on the way from Amazon now, and I'm looking forward to doing some gaming on this thing.[/QUOTE]

dude, you are going to love it, the controllers are a little fat, but it is one of the only consoles I will always keep around :)

I bought a like new earforce "DSS 7.1 channel dolby surround sound processor" for $44.99. It seemed like a good price but can anyone tell me what the hell I just bought?

Edit: nvm I watched the video on Amazon. Cool? I think.

Ghost Trick - Good for $10
Skyrim Xbox - Like new $41.24
Skyrim PS3 - $34.79 acceptable

Just bought a new ps3 remote 2.0 for $14. thanks edson13! :D

EDIT: Got the UC3:CE for $60 in acceptable condition. cuz I couldn't resist since its the same price as regular edition. Don't like the wrinkle or bend set case so I'm happy with this price.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Just bought a new ps3 remote 2.0 for $14. thanks edson13! :D[/QUOTE]

What's different than the one I have?

[quote name='WV Matsui']What's different than the one I have?[/QUOTE]
its a universal remote that allow you to control tv, audio amplifier, ps3 console, and ps3 3d display. it has 2d to 3d switch, power, mute, tv channel, volume, netflix, device switch button on the remote control.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']its a universal remote that allow you to control tv, audio amplifier, ps3 console, and ps3 3d display. it has 2d to 3d switch, power, mute, tv channel, volume, netflix, device switch button on the remote control.[/QUOTE]

But does it have an input switch

[quote name='momouchi']Are those buttons really labeled yellow, blue, red, and green?[/QUOTE]

Some people are color blind, I'm assuming that was Sony playing it safe.

[quote name='mgford11']I got my "good" $31.60 Xbox 360 Speed Wheel today... wow.... Perfect condition, only the external packaging was damaged from what looked like a wolverine or small tiger trying to open it. No big deal there, that just goes into the trash anyway![/QUOTE] How much was it? I've been looking for one the Warehouse. Guess I wasn't looking hard enough.

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']How much was it? I've been looking for one the Warehouse. Guess I wasn't looking hard enough.[/QUOTE]

lol seriously?

Well, I spotted an 'Acceptable' Xbox 360 Real Arcade Pro. EX fightstick for under $80 and grabbed it after some thought. It's been a LONG time since I've seen a decent stick for under $100 on amazon... Doesn't ship till the 25th though, so I have plenty of time to be discouraged from following through.

The reviews seem to be rather scattered, what with it being over two years old now, but what I was really iffy about was whether or not we'll see some worthwhile Black Friday sales on sticks like this.

Anyways, is there anyone that can vouch for the quality of this thing? I mean, what was once 'great' in 2009 could be 'meh' nowadays.

Got a dreamcsat. Pretty good condition for a 12 year old console. Manufacture date is 1999. It does play back ups. Just need to find a cheapest option to convert the rca from 480i to vga or hdmi.,

[quote name='ShockandAww']Yeah it made me lol. Not looking hard enough seems to be a running theme for him :)[/QUOTE] How is it a running theme? I've searched like once every two or three days. I'm not in a huge rush to get one, but would still like one. It's not shopping priority one. I don't get why it's funny. I guess they're everywhere on the Warehouse.
Anyway, got my Asus Transformer. Someone definitely opened and played with this thing. It had finger prints all over it. It seems to be brand-new, though. I think there's some screen bleeding on the bottom of the screen. No big deal. It's not very noticeable unless you're looking for it. Also, it had no charge. I'm bummed I gotta wait for it to charge before I update it.

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']How is it a running theme? I've searched like once every two or three days. I'm not in a huge rush to get one, but would still like one. It's not shopping priority one. I don't get why it's funny. I guess they're everywhere on the Warehouse.
Anyway, got my Asus Transformer. Someone definitely opened and played with this thing. It had finger prints all over it. It seems to be brand-new, though. I think there's some screen bleeding on the bottom of the screen. No big deal. It's not very noticeable unless you're looking for it. Also, it had no charge. I'm bummed I gotta wait for it to charge before I update it.[/QUOTE]
You asked how much it was when he had said how much it was in the post you quoted.

I canceled my $45 ear force DSS 7.1 channel thingy so if anyone wants it watch for it. Too many Christmas presents to buy for everyone else right now lol

Edit again: let me know if you want it. PM me (quickly) so I can try to make sure it gets to someone here that wants it.

[quote name='ShockandAww']You asked how much it was when he had said how much it was in the post you quoted.

I canceled my $45 ear force DSS 7.1 channel thingy so if anyone wants it watch for it.[/QUOTE] Then you don't mind if I have a laugh myself? That was stupid of me. This Transformer is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back