Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Play3rtwo']can anyone tell me if the version of MW3 that comes with the hardened edition is "not for resale" labeled?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no returning that one. Comes in a steelbook unsealed w/no UPC.

Finally made my first AWD purchase after stalking a few items. Got my halo CEA and all the DLC was unused. pretty pumped. Everything was in good shape the only thing a little damaged was the slip cover but everything besides that was pristine. I'm pretty pumped and will continue to use awd, it's just har dot efficiently stalk things while in class lol

[quote name='LoWeT']Finally made my first AWD purchase after stalking a few items. Got my halo CEA and all the DLC was unused. pretty pumped. Everything was in good shape the only thing a little damaged was the slip cover but everything besides that was pristine. I'm pretty pumped and will continue to use awd, it's just har dot efficiently stalk things while in class lol[/QUOTE]

Congrats man, I've made many purchases through AWD and have not had one bad experience yet. Everything has come as described or better.

I also noticed that LA Noire went from $15 a few days ago to $26 tonight. I'm waiting for it to hit $10.

Got a "Like New" Dream Trigger 3D that had the barcode cut out of it. After about an hour of arguing with them I managed to get a replacement for the same price, hopefully it doesn't have the same problem.

[quote name='LoWeT']Finally made my first AWD purchase after stalking a few items. Got my halo CEA and all the DLC was unused. pretty pumped. Everything was in good shape the only thing a little damaged was the slip cover but everything besides that was pristine. I'm pretty pumped and will continue to use awd, it's just har dot efficiently stalk things while in class lol[/QUOTE]

But are you pretty pumped?

Goldeneye 007 Reloaded Xbox 360 - $24 Acceptable

"Item may come repackaged. Missing shrink-wrap. Small mark on disk. Large cut / scratch on Cover Art. Medium wrinkle / bend on Cover Art."

[quote name='Donut2922']CoD: MW3 (PS3) - Very Good (Estimated in stock Dec. 10th)

"missing shrink wrap"

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...merchant&qid=1322842319&sr=1-1&condition=used

There's another Used - Very Good listing but be careful it says "original case is not included"[/QUOTE]

I saw this too about 30min ago and ordered one of it for $36.39. Didn't know which one I ordered lol but they were both instock and mine is being deliver on tuesday 12/6. At that price I don't think I care if it's missing original case lol. But I think I got the missing shrink wrap one.

[quote name='namtrahj']Same here. Both discs were floaters and badly scratched, and the game disc had several cracks going all the way through the plastic center into the disc itself. I also ordered a "Like New" Gears 2 LE, which had a ton of wear on both the inner and outer slipcovers. I reordered them both separately--I found Halo 3 for actually a few cents less than the first order. It was supposed to come today and I got an email from Amazon saying UPS couldn't deliver it because of a bad address, even though it's the same address they've never had a problem with before. I think some douche at UPS didn't feel like working today.[/QUOTE]

Well, both my "Like New" replacements have problems, too. The Gears 2 LE is pretty much just like the first one but worst--everything included in the game is pretty well-worn. Halo 3 is really weird. The tin is so badly dented that I had to struggle to open the back side of it to access the second disc. It looks like it was stomped on. But then the discs themselves are in really good shape, so I'm going to keep these discs and the packaging from the first order. I'm just not sure what to with Gears--I was buying it to play again but also to add to my permanent collection and I can't decide whether to keep one of them despite the cosmetic issues or just pick up a Triple Pack for now and get the CE some time later. I have to say I'm pretty disappointed in Amazon, though--of the four Like New CEs I got, none of them are anywhere close to Like New condition. It's making me hesitant about buying anything else I plan to keep in my collection.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Yeah this thread might have well been called the hunt for Mario dsi xl's lol[/QUOTE]

:applause: I loved this thread during those times. I was one of the earlier people to snag the system after a few others had jumped on the bandwagon and described how minty their new handhelds had arrived. The box mine came in was in awful condition, but the system and game were in freaking perfect condition.

Over the next several weeks, every other post was about those things, and we could easily add 5+ pages to the thread everyday.

Good times.

[quote name='namtrahj']Well, both my "Like New" replacements have problems, too. The Gears 2 LE is pretty much just like the first one but worst--everything included in the game is pretty well-worn. Halo 3 is really weird. The tin is so badly dented that I had to struggle to open the back side of it to access the second disc. It looks like it was stomped on. But then the discs themselves are in really good shape, so I'm going to keep these discs and the packaging from the first order. I'm just not sure what to with Gears--I was buying it to play again but also to add to my permanent collection and I can't decide whether to keep one of them despite the cosmetic issues or just pick up a Triple Pack for now and get the CE some time later. I have to say I'm pretty disappointed in Amazon, though--of the four Like New CEs I got, none of them are anywhere close to Like New condition. It's making me hesitant about buying anything else I plan to keep in my collection.[/QUOTE]

i tried playing the halo 3 le, and so far it works. they said i have until jan. 31 to return it, so i'm going to try to finish it before then to see if i have any problems. it was a good deal a $10, and the case was in better shape than the ones you're describing.

[quote name='mattcube64']:applause: I loved this thread during those times. I was one of the earlier people to snag the system after a few others had jumped on the bandwagon and described how minty their new handhelds had arrived. The box mine came in was in awful condition, but the system and game were in freaking perfect condition.

Over the next several weeks, every other post was about those things, and we could easily add 5+ pages to the thread everyday.

Good times.[/QUOTE]

are you talking about the 25th anniversary one? i bought it not too long ago from newegg at a good price. unfortunately my son scratched one of the screens. apparently his grandmother thought it'd be a good idea to give him a bunch of keys to play with.

So my sister is now asking me to get her a Wii for her kids. What do all of you think would be the best bet now to get a good price on one of the holiday bundles ?

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']unfortunately my son scratched one of the screens. apparently his grandmother thought it'd be a good idea to give him a bunch of keys to play with.[/QUOTE]

Oh man, this made me chuckle! :lol: With a two year old at home, I feel your pain. Sorry to hear about your system!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Picked up Halo Anniversary in good condition for $24.[/QUOTE]

This remake exceeded all of my expectations. It's incredible, especially in 3D, and I really hope they do it for Halo 2, as well.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']This remake exceeded all of my expectations. It's incredible, especially in 3D, and I really hope they do it for Halo 2, as well.[/QUOTE]

Awesome didn't realize it was in 3D either! I am really pumped about it now!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Awesome didn't realize it was in 3D either! I am really pumped about it now![/QUOTE]

I know I didn't realize it either until I started researching where to get a deal on it. I think between the 2 consoles I've played all the 3D games that are out, and the 2 360 games surprisingly showcase the best, most consistent 3D with very little no ghosting (this game and Gears 3).

Splatterhouse is already gone. I went to look at it and boom. None available.

Edit: Has anyone played deadly premonition that can recommend it?

[quote name='boosted02gt']Splatterhouse is already gone. I went to look at it and boom. None available.

Edit: Has anyone played deadly premonition that can recommend it?[/QUOTE]

I love the game. It has a "campy" feel to it and is best played at night.

A true sleeper hit in my opinion. It's one of those love it or hate it type of games with reviewers.

[quote name='boosted02gt']Splatterhouse is already gone. I went to look at it and boom. None available.

I hated it. Its not fun to play at all.

Well now there are conflicting answers. Is there any similar games that you would throw out there?

Heavy rain, Alan Wake, Dead Space, Silent Hill, Alone in the Dark, etc???

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']i tried playing the halo 3 le, and so far it works. they said i have until jan. 31 to return it, so i'm going to try to finish it before then to see if i have any problems. it was a good deal a $10, and the case was in better shape than the ones you're describing.[/QUOTE]

You don't have a harddrive so you can verify by install?

DP is one of my favorite games of this generation. Very campy and funny.

[quote name='boosted02gt']Well now there are conflicting answers. Is there any similar games that you would throw out there?

Heavy rain, Alan Wake, Dead Space, Silent Hill, Alone in the Dark, etc???[/QUOTE]

It's not at all like Dead Space because the gameplay for Dead Space actually makes you want to go through the game and enjoy the story, it doesn't make playing the game feel like an awful chore just to enjoy the so-called "campiness" of the game.

I guess a lot of people are into the story, which is cool, but I couldn't get past the atrocious gameplay to even give the game a chance. Of all the thousands of games out there, I couldn't imagine spending time playing one that wasn't fun.

[quote name='HakaHina']http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...r=&seller=&colid=16RR7USBXITSL&condition=used

$7 - good Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, shipped from thrid-party seller

Either this is a blatant scam or the seller is really desperate

EDIT: Wow, gone fast. I hope the person who took it can take the risks[/QUOTE]

thanks i bought it $7.61 total, i bought several stuff from them before and the seller is legit, im not sure why they sell this one really cheap though, might be a pricing error, will see. This is the 4th time i bought game at amazon 3rd party seller with super cheap price or pricing error, so far none of them got cancelled.

[quote name='storino03']what does campy even mean in regards to a game? never understood that[/QUOTE]

Camp is an aesthetic sensibility wherein something is appealing because of its bad taste and ironic value. The concept is closely related to kitsch, and things with camp appeal are described as being "campy" or "cheesy".

Personally, I loved Deadly Premonition. I count it as one of my favorite 360 games. Gameplay wise it's by no means perfect, but the characters and the story are brilliant.

[quote name='coopx']thanks i bought it $7.61 total, i bought several stuff from them before and the seller is legit, im not sure why they sell this one really cheap though, might be a pricing error, will see. This is the 4th time i bought game at amazon 3rd party seller with super cheap price or pricing error, so far none of them got cancelled.[/QUOTE]Grrrr...I hate you so much right now. :razz: I've been looking for a cheap UNS2 :)ps3:) for months now. I hope that wasn't a one-time deal.

Talk about weird prices for Ultimate ninja storm 2, I just bought one New for $0.01 + $3.99 shipping from 3rd party seller. It says One day shipping. LOL. We'll see how this plays out.

there's another one for $0.10, same shipping. Seller Onlive, Just launched. lol

[quote name='kouleefoh']Talk about weird prices for Ultimate ninja storm 2, I just bought one New for $0.01 + $3.99 shipping from 3rd party seller. It says One day shipping. LOL. We'll see how this plays out.

there's another one for $0.10, same shipping. Seller Onlive, Just launched. lol[/QUOTE]Oh, you've got to be freakin' kidding me. Right when I'm away from my computer?! :bomb: Now I'll be sitting here, hitting F5 on the UNS2 listings all night long...

[quote name='kouleefoh']Talk about weird prices for Ultimate ninja storm 2, I just bought one New for $0.01 + $3.99 shipping from 3rd party seller. It says One day shipping. LOL. We'll see how this plays out.

there's another one for $0.10, same shipping. Seller Onlive, Just launched. lol[/QUOTE]

That seems like even more of a suspicious listing than the one I previously posted. And it isn't even used :bs:

[quote name='HakaHina']That seems like even more of a suspicious listing than the one I previously posted. And it isn't even used :bs:[/QUOTE]
LOL sure is. I was going to buy the 10 cent copy as well and have it next day air to me, but I didn't wanna spend $7. All good for $4, I'm willing to risk. Anything I can file with Amazon. :lol:

It's not like it's the first time some expensive games go for 1 penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back