Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
wow
just received my Crackdown 2 like new -$9.74

It came brand new with the MSoft seal , with an unused code and poster inside.

It looked like case was damaged by being pressed against but everything is fine.

^^^
kinect worthy:
rise of nightmares
ufc trainer
disneyland adventures
forza 4
mass effect 3 kinect support- voice recognition
child of eden
gunstringer

and more to come.

maybe u need to try other kinect games?

No way, I started playing Gunstringer yesterday and it's great! And Child of Eden is also great (obviously), but it doesn't require Kinect so I don't really count it as a Kinect game.

I just can't see the point in getting Kinect. I'm a hardcore 360-only Microsoft junkie but there's just something about the Kinect that doesn't interest me. When they first presented it, I was blown away but I don't think it lived up to what it was supposed to be (except the Homebrew and modding world, they did some stuff that was mindblowing). The only games that have even interested me are Once Upon a Monster and Dance Central, which I'd only take to parties cause I feel like I'd need to be pretty drunk to dance.

I definitely agree, Kinect isn't really worth buying right now. When I bought mine, I got it for $30 (found it at a pawn shop) so I couldn't really pass on it for that price. I've barely used mine outside of Child of Eden and The Gunstringer

For those who bought the kinect bundle like new any fingerprints or scratches on the sensor? And any problems like missing codes or something?

[quote name='LiteOnMe']For those who bought the kinect bundle like new any fingerprints or scratches on the sensor? And any problems like missing codes or something?[/QUOTE]

I bought a like new Kinect bundle a couple weeks ago for $74.xx(for the wife) and it looked brand new, no fingerprints, scratches or anything else, codes still intact, Kinect Adventures game still wrapped....

[quote name='LiteOnMe']For those who bought the kinect bundle like new any fingerprints or scratches on the sensor? And any problems like missing codes or something?[/QUOTE]
I bought a "good" condition with large scratch, and it comes brand new. :lol:

[quote name='technicalstylez']i traded in 1 with a red case. hope u don't get it :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Red case, like greatest hits case? Zomg id flip out I detest those things and refuse to have any in my collection, I would send it right back lol

Just received my two "acceptable" copies of RAGE for 360 and PS3. Both anarchy editions. Anyways 360 version had a damaged slip cover(tiny tear) and came complete. PS3 version was brand new with sticker on the outside of the wrap slip cover also had small tear.

They were $11.97 each :)

I got my copies of skyrim (good), kinect sports season 2 (like new) and Rage (like new). Skyrim had the premium map, but the case has a huge dent/cut on it. Kinect sports season 2 is still SEALED! and Rage is the Anarchy edition, but no slipcover. Overall, I'm super happy at my deals like usual!

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']:ps3: PlayStation 3D display (Like New) - $299.25 - Packaging may have minor damage. Item is in excellent condition.[/QUOTE]

It is brand new for bestbuy for 299.99. w/ free shipping. Just have to pay tax. I wish amazon would match BBuy's new price.

I got Zelda SS and Rune Factory ToD both "like-new" today.They were sealed and are essentially new. Great discounts from AW.

[quote name='Gamehead']It is brand new for bestbuy for 299.99. w/ free shipping. Just have to pay tax. I wish amazon would match BBuy's new price.

I got Zelda SS and Rune Factory ToD both "like-new" today.They were sealed and are essentially new. Great discounts from AW.[/QUOTE]

this. atleast at best buy u can exchange it if there are dead pixels.

Got my acceptable Ultimate MVC3 today for 360. Was brand new, it still had the MS sticker, but the bottom of the case was broken. Swapped them out, good as new, brand new UMVC3 for 25. I'm content with that.

[quote name='technicalstylez']^^^
kinect worthy:
rise of nightmares
ufc trainer
disneyland adventures
forza 4
mass effect 3 kinect support- voice recognition
child of eden
gunstringer

and more to come.

maybe u need to try other kinect games?[/QUOTE]

Definitely Child of Eden, Disneyland Adventures and Gunstringer are quality Kinect titles.

Also, although I question how much appeal it would have here :lol: but I use YourShape Fitness Evolved all the time and it's really good.

Managed to get a 320GB PS3 Uncharted bundle in "good" condition for $194 today.

Just in time, as my 60GB launch finally died last night :(

[quote name='KtMack23']Kindle cards and trade in credit work on warehouse deals correct?[/QUOTE]Correct--it's Amazon promotional credit that doesn't work on them.

To anyone interested in picking up Suikoden II the next time it pops up in the AWD, be wary. I picked up a "like new" copy yesterday with one day shipping and after receiving it just a short while ago I opened it up only to be greeted by the case and manual only, no disc. So much for my X-mas present to me...:cry:

[quote name='Vector']To anyone interested in picking up Suikoden II the next time it pops up in the AWD, be wary. I picked up a "like new" copy yesterday with one day shipping and after receiving it just a short while ago I opened it up only to be greeted by the case and manual only, no disc. So much for my X-mas present to me...:cry:[/QUOTE]

Man, that's a kick in the balls with a steel toed boot. Sorry bro.

Got a "Good" copy of Saints Row 3 for PS3 the other day and it arrived today. It was packaged in a standard DVD case. Very disappointed, I contacted them online and received a $5 credit, which makes me quite a bit less disappointed. First game I have ordered that has not arrived as described from AWD.

[quote name='ackbar7']Got a "Good" copy of Saints Row 3 for PS3 the other day and it arrived today. It was packaged in a standard DVD case. Very disappointed, I contacted them online and received a $5 credit, which makes me quite a bit less disappointed. First game I have ordered that has not arrived as described from AWD.[/QUOTE]

You sure the description didn't mention it? I've seen games listed as Good with original case missing.

[quote name='mitch079']Man, that's a kick in the balls with a steel toed boot. Sorry bro.[/QUOTE] Some douche from the warehouse probably stole the disc.

[quote name='dm85']You sure the description didn't mention it? I've seen games listed as Good with original case missing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw a very good Tekken Hybrid yesterday that said not in original case.

[quote name='Vector']To anyone interested in picking up Suikoden II the next time it pops up in the AWD, be wary. I picked up a "like new" copy yesterday with one day shipping and after receiving it just a short while ago I opened it up only to be greeted by the case and manual only, no disc. So much for my X-mas present to me...:cry:[/QUOTE]

That's unfortunate. I ordered a "Like New" copy a few weeks ago and it's complete and pristine so I imagine your case is a (frustrating) anomaly. I do hope they can track down a copy for you soon or otherwise make it right.

missed an awd like new war in the north for 23 and now they are all at least 30, so is new, doh...
oh wellz, just beat it but wanna beat it on hard/superhard now...

[quote name='sevenfold']That's unfortunate. I ordered a "Like New" copy a few weeks ago and it's complete and pristine so I imagine your case is a (frustrating) anomaly. I do hope they can track down a copy for you soon or otherwise make it right.[/QUOTE]

Since they're not sure when another copy will show up, the lady I spoke with emailed me a return slip so that I can return the empty case back for a refund so I'll at least get my money back. Better luck next time I suppose.

not a warehouse deal, but Amazon has Halo CEA on sale for $24.99 today. It's sold by amazon, so it's Prime and FSSS eligible.
I know a lot of cags were hoping to get Halo CEA for sub-$20, as was I, but I'm tempted to get this copy and sell the DLC cards for about $5. Although I'm holding out hope that some copies will pop up on WHD and be even cheaper since there is a sale price....we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back