Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='wolverinefactor']Some nasty woman up the road stole my amazon order of mortal kombat 360 so now I need to find it in the $25 range again :'( so much for delivery confirmation[/QUOTE]
Okay, I'll bite... elaborate please.

[quote name='wolverinefactor']Some nasty woman up the road stole my amazon order of mortal kombat 360 so now I need to find it in the $25 range again :'( so much for delivery confirmation[/QUOTE]

If you know who it is I would say this calls for an ass whipping for her... or you know, call the police since stealing mail is a federal crime.

[quote name='dmdragon']If you know who it is I would say this calls for an ass whipping for her... or you know, call the police since stealing mail is a federal crime.[/QUOTE]

I had a package stolen a few days ago. Delivery Confirmation said it was delivered at 1:16 and I checked outside at 1:25 and it was gone. They must have been following the UPS truck around.

I hate people.

[quote name='Wazzup36']I had a package stolen a few days ago. Delivery Confirmation said it was delivered at 1:16 and I checked outside at 1:25 and it was gone. They must have been following the UPS truck around.

I hate people.[/QUOTE]

Delivered to the wrong address, maybe?

Sometimes there are delivery confirmations when it didn't really happen. I had something delivered to work a couple weeks ago, and it said the package was delivered. I asked my boss if he saw the package around, and he told me he gets asked that 10 times a week. It showed up the next day. I don't know if that is helpful.

What?! How do you let that slide?!

[quote name='Stoneage']Sometimes there are delivery confirmations when it didn't really happen. I had something delivered to work a couple weeks ago, and it said the package was delivered. I asked my boss if he saw the package around, and he told me he gets asked that 10 times a week. It showed up the next day. I don't know if that is helpful.[/QUOTE]

The same thing happened to me last week. Delivery "confirmation" on one day, but the package didn't show up at my house until the next day.

hah...just got 4gb 360 with kinect for 194.99 good condition. missed halo anniversary for 17.99 acceptable and mw3 360 acceptable for 23.99. Good times. All that happened in like two mins.

Received my "good" PS3 Uncharted 3 320 GB bundle today--the listing said there were "large scratches on the top and bottom." Turns out those were on the box itself--the system inside was brand new and flawless. Amazing deal for $195. I love Warehouse Deals.

omfg, just found a used copy like new of the marvel vs capcom 3 used special edition with the steel case =). had a 10 dollar gift card so got it for 9 dollars

[quote name='jr7936']omfg, just found a used copy like new of the marvel vs capcom 3 used special edition with the steel case =). had a 10 dollar gift card so got it for 9 dollars[/QUOTE]
So excited you posted it on slickdeals

uDraw sucks in case anyone was wondering. I played with it for 5 minutes and sold it. If you've got like a 6 year old that cant use a computer or something then maybe there's something worthwhile there? Probably not though. Thing's a pos.

[quote name='breakingcustoms']yeah, i'd like to know about this as well[/QUOTE]

I have issues getting things shipped to my po box as amazon wont allows delivery everything there (hell, best buy wont recognize my house address and wont ship to my po for most things).

Well, there's a woman with ALMOST the same last name as me and the mailman bases his deliveries on NAMES and not the ADDRESS. And this womans lives on my road (I guess, I havent checked the phone book) and the post office called her but she says she never got the package but it never came to my house, I was home the day and time it was "delivered" and amazon shows it as delivered. The post office is going to refund my order but I'm still out of the game at $26 :(

[quote name='jr7936']it looks like they have 34 of them at this price in case any one is intrested

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004BWKS1E/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

they also have 26 for the 360 for 16.62
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004BWKS1E/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ[/QUOTE]

I just noticed this for UMvC3:

2 Playable DLC Characters: Shuma Gorath and Jill Valentine (available 4 weeks post-launch)

So it seems like you can no longer get those two characters, even if the DLC code is unused?

[quote name='backseatdog']since they are all priced the same, which one should i get if I want to get the best condition available? The one that is "like new" with no description?[/QUOTE]

That's what i did...I'll hope for the best...

[quote name='wolverinefactor']I have issues getting things shipped to my po box as amazon wont allows delivery everything there (hell, best buy wont recognize my house address and wont ship to my po for most things).

Well, there's a woman with ALMOST the same last name as me and the mailman bases his deliveries on NAMES and not the ADDRESS. And this womans lives on my road (I guess, I havent checked the phone book) and the post office called her but she says she never got the package but it never came to my house, I was home the day and time it was "delivered" and amazon shows it as delivered. The post office is going to refund my order but I'm still out of the game at $26 :([/QUOTE]

I hate this PO Box thing. Almost all websites don't recognize my street address when it is required. Amazon is basically the only place where I can order something with ease and actually see it arrive. Other places, I have to pray and hope it gets here and some places just straight out deny my address.

My like new Solatorobo for the DS came in today and looks good as new PLUS came with soundtrack CD all in a collectors box. Amazon warehouse pulls through again.

man i'm looking for a cheap wii motion plus so that i can play zelda. i tried looking at the bundles but they're pretty expensive.

[quote name='Mexico619']man i'm looking for a cheap wii motion plus so that i can play zelda. i tried looking at the bundles but they're pretty expensive.[/QUOTE]

I've got a white one with the controller if you are interested in buying it.

[quote name='btw1217']Huge restock! Tons of Kinects starting at $64[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Grabbed the Acceptable $64 one. Heres hoping it comes with all of the codes and the game.

Cancelled my $80.05 Like New one as well, so expect that to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back