Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
$64.99 MW3 Hardened in 'Good' condition is stripped out and practically garbage. People pull stuff like that and retailers and other customers have to deal with the consequences, not cool.

[quote name='XF Gator']$64.99 MW3 Hardened in 'Good' condition is stripped out and practically garbage. People pull stuff like that and retailers and other customers have to deal with the consequences, not cool.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man ... was curious to know ..return that shit

[quote name='hostyl1']Can you use the Amazon Kindle Gift Cards on Amazon Warehouse deals?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can.

Anyone have experience buying controllers through AWD? I've always wanted a wired controller, and that price is nice.

Edit: Well, jeeze, it's only $30 new. Probably wouldn't chance it.

[quote name='kicker618']if you are buying from amazon no worries.. they are good about the returns

if you are buying from a 3rd party be careful :drool:[/QUOTE]

Don't listen to this person. Amazon warehouse deals is a third party subsidiary. Anything fulfilled by amazon gets the same customer service as stuff shipped and sold by amazon.

[quote name='cheeky']Don't listen to this person. Amazon warehouse deals is a third party subsidiary. Anything fulfilled by amazon gets the same customer service as stuff shipped and sold by amazon.[/QUOTE]

I thought AWD was amazon, just their bent and dent/return stuff?

[quote name='cheeky']Don't listen to this person. Amazon warehouse deals is a third party subsidiary. Anything fulfilled by amazon gets the same customer service as stuff shipped and sold by amazon.[/QUOTE]
No. Warehouse deals are the things that people trade in.

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']No. Warehouse deals are the things that people trade in.[/QUOTE]

The trade-ins are a different marketplace seller (though I can't remember the name right now) and all trade-ins are through a third-party. Though, as previously stated, anything fulfilled by Amazon gets the same customer service.

Warehouse deals IS the returned and damaged stuff.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']The trade-ins are a different marketplace seller (though I can't remember the name right now) and all trade-ins are through a third-party. Though, as previously stated, anything fulfilled by Amazon gets the same customer service.

Warehouse deals IS the returned and damaged stuff.[/QUOTE]

Not anymore. Damaged items and trade-ins both are sold under warehouse deals now.

A good tipoff on something that was potentially traded in is the description dealing with "pre-existing data, cleaning done if necessary, etc"

[quote name='Rhett']Anyone have experience buying controllers through AWD? I've always wanted a wired controller, and that price is nice.

Edit: Well, jeeze, it's only $30 new. Probably wouldn't chance it.[/QUOTE]

I bought a blue PS3 controller. I'm pretty sure it was a bootleg controller. The controller and buttons didn't feel right and the blue was a different color blue. I wasn't positive though and sent it back.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']The trade-ins are a different marketplace seller (though I can't remember the name right now) and all trade-ins are through a third-party. Though, as previously stated, anything fulfilled by Amazon gets the same customer service.

Warehouse deals IS the returned and damaged stuff.[/QUOTE]

AWD is both, trade-ins and open box/returns. Not sure how they decide what goes to AWD and what goes to expressmedia though.

[quote name='Rhett']Anyone have experience buying controllers through AWD? I've always wanted a wired controller, and that price is nice.

Edit: Well, jeeze, it's only $30 new. Probably wouldn't chance it.[/QUOTE]

I bought a wireless 360 controller last week and it was brand new, in the box. No problems here. I did receive a DOA Uncharted PS3 bundle last week, but it was just terribly packaged.

[quote name='darrenaero']Any opinions on these? I actually haven't heard much on Razer. I have the Tritton 720 (like) and Turtle Beach X4s (meh with a plasma tv). Looks like a solid deal, though.[/QUOTE]

I bought some about a month ago from amazon for 173.00 after having interference problems with my turtle beach x41's from my router. They are 5.8 ghz instead of 2.4 like the turtle beaches. Sound quality is excellent, also the stand charges the batteries which is nice since my old x41's ate batteries like crazy. My friend immediately asked me if I had bought a new headset because he could hear me loud and clear through voice chat which I thought was pretty funny. Really nice fit and finish as well. Headset has a nice matte finish with glossy accents. Highly recommend them over TB x41's. For $83 it's a great deal.

Well, I bit. There were more 2 and 1 star reviews than I would've liked but I didn't want to read all of them for fear of losing out on the deal. I hope it has independent game and chat volume. Thanks for your opinion.

[quote name='darrenaero']Well, I bit. There were more 2 and 1 star reviews than I would've liked but I didn't want to read all of them for fear of losing out on the deal. I hope it has independent game and chat volume. Thanks for your opinion.[/QUOTE]

You won't regret it. And yes it does have independent game and chat volume.

[quote name='stewie75']snagged it... hoping it's just a new one with a smashed ass box.[/QUOTE]

ahh i was checking out, damn you!!!:hot::hot:

[quote name='medetron']ahh i was checking out, damn you!!!:hot::hot:[/QUOTE]

boosh! i was actually hoping for the uncharted bundle but figured i'd settle. keep watching, one popped up earlier, but was gone in like a minute.

[quote name='stewie75']boosh! i was actually hoping for the uncharted bundle but figured i'd settle. keep watching, one popped up earlier, but was gone in like a minute.[/QUOTE]

yea i missed out earlier on a family bundle for around 140ish while entering shipping info. since then i setup the 1 click check out to help me snag a good deal. hopefully something will show up soon.

[quote name='akir']currently 2 like new mario kart 7's up
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1325646572&sr=1-2&condition=used[/QUOTE]
Awesome. Thank you. Snagged the Very Good "Shrink wrap removed" copy for $27.xx (came to 30.24 after tax).

Sure, the cheap ass in me wants to wait for cheaper, but my kids were planning on putting their christmas money and change from the chore jar together and going to the store tomorrow to buy it for the full $40. This way they still get the game, learn about saving, and have extra money left over, and I just make them put the 30.24 in my bank account.

I just received my 4gb 360 kinect bundle in good condition for $194.99 from last week. It's new with a slightly beat up box. I'm happy as can be.

[quote name='walterj13']Super Mario 3D Land for 3ds Like new $29.97
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...merchant&qid=1325682168&sr=1-6&condition=used

Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures and Gunstringer Token Code 2 in stock one for $78.74 other for $88.77
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...merchant&qid=1325682168&sr=1-1&condition=used

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1325683117&sr=1-12&condition=used[/QUOTE]

Don't know what in the world the Kinect for $78.74 meant by saying it's backordered and would be in stock in a few days, but I bit. Figured I'd give it a try.

[quote name='walterj13']Super Mario 3D Land for 3ds Like new $29.97
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...merchant&qid=1325682168&sr=1-6&condition=used

Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures and Gunstringer Token Code 2 in stock one for $78.74 other for $88.77
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...merchant&qid=1325682168&sr=1-1&condition=used

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 for ps3 Used - Very Good $35.19

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&ie=UTF8&qid=1325682992&sr=1-1&condition=used

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 for xbox 360 Used - Very Good $31.49

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1325683117&sr=1-12&condition=used[/QUOTE]
Grabbed the kinect like new for 78, couldn't turn it away for that price.

[quote name='ShadowSx']Star Wars: The Old Republic Collector's Bundle "Like New" - $112.46

Really good deal, If I didn't already get mine from bestbuy I would jump on this.[/QUOTE]

I bit on this, but wanted to wait till it came in to comment on. All items were in it brand new, no keys used, and statue still sealed. Only issue I had with it was apparently the person opened it, took stuff out, didn't open anything, and tried to repack it back in the box. After failing to get everything back in the way it came retail, they got postal tape and taped up the top of the box to the bottom of it, basically ruining the very top. Kinda like a kid that kept trying to put the square peg in the round hole.

[quote name='smitboy']Don't know what in the world the Kinect for $78.74 meant by saying it's backordered and would be in stock in a few days, but I bit. Figured I'd give it a try.[/QUOTE]

I ordered one last week, and it said it would ship on Jan. 4. It shipped 2 days later and came by new years.

[quote name='Dranakin']Dang, missed the like new MK7. I was actually awake, but wasn't checking this site. Lesson learned.[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel any better, there were a grip of them up last night, probably around 9PM Eastern. I thought about biting, but my backlog is so ridiculous at this point that I just passed. I also have Kmart and Best Buy gift cards. More will show up.

[quote name='VegaTheChosen']Damn added to cart, clicked checkout and missed it![/QUOTE]

It usually comes back in stock in the afternoon, if that's any solace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back