Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='evanwink']They come up pretty often. I saw a ton come and go when I was looking a few months ago and trying to figure out the best model/bundle/price for me. If you know the particular one you want, just set up 'check for change' or 'Page Monitor' in your browser and you should get one in no time.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot mate. I didn't even know those services existed. I'll give them a try. Cheers!

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Still not that great of a deal. See, you could have 1,000 of those, or 1 of these babies. I think the right choice is obvious. ;)[/QUOTE]
Hahaha Did you read the review on it :D..awesome yours truly is "THE DEAL"

[quote name='TheBigmac']Thanks a lot mate. I didn't even know those services existed. I'll give them a try. Cheers![/QUOTE]
yeah thanks to a member of CAG, he showed how to use page monitor, i was able to snag a used - good ps vita just a couple weeks ago.

Ordered a 320 GB PlayStation 3 ("Good" condition - $192.XX) for my buddy last week. Got it today, came repackaged without a box -- and came with a Move bundle. He's going to let me keep the Move bundle since he has no interest in it. Awesome? I think so.

[quote name='HydroX']Ordered a 320 GB PlayStation 3 ("Good" condition - $192.XX) for my buddy last week. Got it today, came repackaged without a box -- and came with a Move bundle. He's going to let me keep the Move bundle since he has no interest in it. Awesome? I think so.[/QUOTE]

More than awesome. And the price.....mouthwatering!

[quote name='Foladar']Tempting, but probably the worst possible timing with Diablo 3 coming out next month and ME3/Amalur still in my backlog.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't have said it better myself.

My "Good" MW3 came in, was expecting some damage. Came in sealed with everything still in a "Like New" condition. Definitely beats the "Very Good" version with a missing case. xD

my LN wifi vita just came in today, and the system seems to be good condition. the box was a tad beatup and the seals were broken. cables seem to have been used too. not sure about the actual system though since there were a few fingerprints and was out of charge, but I did go through first time set up when I turned it on. As far as I can tell, there are no dead pixels or any noticeable lines on the grey backgrounds. Also no scratches or anything wrong cosmetically. Are there any other defects I should be checking for?

[quote name='Saix_XIII']What are the screen issues people are mentioning with some Vitas and how can I check for them?[/QUOTE]

When you turn it off, when the screen grays and the red power button is on.screen, it should be uniform in color, if there are different shaded stripes, its defective

[quote name='Saix_XIII']What are the screen issues people are mentioning with some Vitas and how can I check for them?[/QUOTE]

This has been discussed in the Vita thread but basically the streaks you see on the screen are a condition of OLEDs. There's no way around it being there, it's not a defect. The conditions have to be just right to be even able to see it. Basically, you have to have a completely black screen and view it in a very dark room/environment.

So buying "used" PC games from AWD. Good or bad idea? I mean, Amazon wouldn't sell a game that already had its serial key used, right?

[quote name='Unit01']So buying "used" PC games from AWD. Good or bad idea? I mean, Amazon wouldn't sell a game that already had its serial key used, right?[/QUOTE]

Buy it. It'll be fine.

[quote name='urmomlikesme']Damn! missed it and been waiting for this price.[/QUOTE]

Back up, but backordered. Says they'll have stock on the 21st.

My playstation vita may have been a reject from AMD and was accidently sold. Somehow, I received a PS Vita displaying a dolphin debug screen. I dont know if my Vita is actually a USA version because this symptom is a japanese vita error issue.

Student here, first time selling on Amazon.

Not exactly a wherehouse deal but can be found under USED HALO REACH XBOX 360 BUNDLE on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003O6EETU

Am a long time frequenter of CAG and this thread so i thought id share my system which is basically untouched.

Halo Reach 250gb Slim Bundle (Console and TWO matching wireless controllers)
-3 battery packs (OEM)
-Dual charging dock (OEM)
-Charge and Play Kit (Cord + Battery Pack)
-Kinect Sensor
-Five games (Kinect Adventures + Sports, COD: Black Ops, Sonic Racing, Child of Eden)
-Kontrol Freek MW3 Nubs
-Original Box

Only asking $375 + 3.99 shipping which i think is a great deal

Tell me what you guys think do you think it is a fair price for a bundle that costs (400) retail and includes 5 extra games, 3 extra battery packs, other accesories, and a kinect sensor.

Your help is greatly appreciated. Not some bulk seller spamming Amazon or CAG just a student and avid gamer looking to spread my gaming collection and just recently found out about selling on Amazon.

Thanks guys and keep up the good work on finding deals love this thread!

[quote name='mrgreed18']Student here, first time selling on Amazon.

Not exactly a wherehouse deal but can be found under USED HALO REACH XBOX 360 BUNDLE on Amazon.

Am a long time frequenter of CAG and this thread so i thought id share my system which is basically untouched.

-3 battery packs (OEM)
-Kinect Sensor
-Five games (Kinect Adventures + Sports, COD: Black Ops, Sonic Racing, Child of Eden)
-Kontrol Freek MW3 Nubs
-Original Box

Tell me what you guys think do you think it is a fair price for a bundle that costs (400) retail and includes 5 extra games, 3 extra battery packs, other accesories, and a kinect sensor.

Your help is greatly appreciated. Not some bulk seller spamming Amazon or CAG just a student and avid gamer looking to spread my gaming collection and just recently found out about selling on Amazon.

Thanks guys and keep up the good work on finding deals love this thread![/QUOTE]

I'd say all that is worth $250.

Also, CAG Veteran?

-3 battery packs (OEM)
-Kinect Sensor
-Kontrol Freek MW3 Nubs
-Original Box

Thanks guys and keep up the good work on finding deals love this thread![/QUOTE]

Don't need one, but I'd say that's an excellent price with all of the extras.

If all that is worth $250 then the other people listing a system only for 300+ must be blatantly price gouging?

I lowered the price down to 321...so $325 shipped.

Still think you are getting a fairly unused Xbox, barely even turned on, plus a Kinect Sensor for way less than what others are charging for a system only on eBay and Amazon and who knows how long those boxes were left running. My box probably ran for 50 hours tops. That makes this basically brand new

Neways enjoy!

[quote name='mrgreed18']If all that is worth $250 then the other people listing a system only for 300+ must be blatantly price gouging?

Still think you are getting a fairly unused Xbox, barely even turned on, plus a Kinect Sensor for way less than what others are charging for a system only on eBay and Amazon and who knows how long those boxes were left running. My box probably ran for 50 hours tops. That makes this basically brand new

Neways enjoy![/QUOTE]

Haha my bad. I must've glanced over the Kinect part thanks to sleepiness. I take back what I said, then.

[quote name='BIskmatar100']Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty Cities-Acceptable ($10.79+S&H) (PS3) It depends whether you see it as a deal or not. It was on sale on PSN for around $11 with PS+, so getting this would be around the equivalent except it's a physical copy. Whether it's a deal or not is up to you. ;)[/QUOTE]
hmmmmm this or the pc version? anyone?

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']rather steep for cag. especially after all the 250gb holiday bundles were sold at $200 a pop.[/QUOTE]

I'd have to agree. I would say somewhere in the range of $250.00-$275.00. I watched a NEW MW3 360 Bundle go for $233.99 shipped yesterday from Secondipity on Amazon.

[quote name='mrgreed18']If all that is worth $250 then the other people listing a system only for 300+ must be blatantly price gouging?

Neways enjoy![/QUOTE]

Tell me more about how it barely even turned on. Sorry, it made me giggle! My finger gently and infrequently brushed the button of power! Her honor is nearly untouched!

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']Tell me more about how it barely even turned on. Sorry, it made me giggle! My finger gently and infrequently brushed the button of power! Her honor is nearly untouched![/QUOTE]

Yeah.. 50 hours isn't even close to being "barely even turned on"..

-3 battery packs (OEM)
-Kinect Sensor
-Kontrol Freek MW3 Nubs
-Original Box

Don't post your own sale links, eBay links or referral links.

[quote name='BIskmatar100']Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty Cities-Acceptable ($10.79+S&H) (PS3) It depends whether you see it as a deal or not. It was on sale on PSN for around $11 with PS+, so getting this would be around the equivalent except it's a physical copy. Whether it's a deal or not is up to you. ;)[/QUOTE]

I bought this, then I came here and saw your post. seems like a good price to me...

also came here to post this.

Nintendo DSi XL - Midnight Blue
http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-DSi-XL-Midnight-Blue-DS/dp/B002I0GU2M/ref=sr_1_94?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1334933676&sr=1-94

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back