Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GenPirate']I am not even from your damn state and they want me to pay taxes on an item I bought. I have no clue if I should pay it. I bought an item and had it shipped directly from Amazon to someone in the state.[/QUOTE]

That's like the whole point of USE tax. You pay tax on where it gets used. In this case, buying it for someone in TN means someone owes use tax on it.

[quote name='cRodz']No taxes here

Feels good being a Jersey gir- eh boy[/QUOTE]

Your lack of certainty disturbs me.

[quote name='poker360']There's a like new Mass Effect 3 for $22.50

Absolutely insane price..[/QUOTE]

thx

in 4 1

I guess they have a lot left.

how do you guys go about creating an alert so you can know when an item pops up in amazon warehouse deals. i know ive seen people post how to do this before but i honestly can't remember in what page.

i looked in the op-and some of the latest pages but didn't see it.

well thanks any help will be appreciated.

[quote name='InvaderZim']If I see these drop below $300 I might end up getting one...[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. I've been waiting on the MW3 bundle to drop to sub-$200.00.

[quote name='InvaderZim']If I see these drop below $300 I might end up getting one...[/QUOTE]

I'd pay about $350 for one of those. Still have my new one sealed but I'd kind of like to have one to play.

[quote name='youenvy']how do you guys go about creating an alert so you can know when an item pops up in amazon warehouse deals. i know ive seen people post how to do this before but i honestly can't remember in what page.

i looked in the op-and some of the latest pages but didn't see it.

well thanks any help will be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

I think it's Check4Change that you're talking about? I don't use it, but it's been mentioned a lot.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']lol

I actually bought one of these Helghast collector's editions in "Acceptable" condition and it included everything. The box was the only thing damaged; everything else was either new or in like new condition. :)[/QUOTE]

That's pretty legit. I'm keeping mine sealed. Already have a copy to play.

[quote name='Poetry In Motion']:ps3: PlayStation 3 120GB System "Used - Acceptable" $166.26

Hmm for acceptable, there is no description about cosmetic imperfections or damages.

"May not include manual, cover art, or case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed."

Would descriptions like these along with the "Acceptable" condition still be worth a shot?[/QUOTE]

if worse comes to worse, you can always return it. seems like whoever reviewed this PS3 click the wrong description.

[quote name='Poetry In Motion']:ps3: PlayStation 3 120GB System "Used - Acceptable" $166.26

Hmm for acceptable, there is no description about cosmetic imperfections or damages.

"May not include manual, cover art, or case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed."

Would descriptions like these along with the "Acceptable" condition still be worth a shot?[/QUOTE]

That description indicates that it's probably a trade-in. Might be asking for problems with a trade-in for an older model.

Would descriptions like these along with the "Acceptable" condition still be worth a shot?[/QUOTE]It is probably a trade-in and either missing one item in the box or the original box. I've bought PSP's with "acceptable" condition and they were mint, with all of the accessories and original box. It was as if someone bought them, didn't use them, and finally decided to trade them in. I was very pleased.

[quote name='poker360']There's a like new Mass Effect 3 for $22.50

Absolutely insane price..[/QUOTE]

Damn that's the price point I was waiting for but missed it. Hopefully it'll come back tonight.

[quote name='Lopros']I was thinking the same thing. I've been waiting on the MW3 bundle to drop to sub-$200.00.[/QUOTE]

I think most websites are sold out of MW3 console, Gears 3 seems to be more common.

Wish I didn't pass on the $270 new Gears 3 console on newegg...

So why are both Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 still priced so high everywhere? I understand some games hold their price, but I thought that was usually if they're so hard to find, surely they are both great sellers and there should be plenty of copies.

Plus, on Gamestops website, the price for L4D2 New is 29.99 but used its, 34.99??

What gives?

[quote name='storino03']Left 4 Dead 2 CE has been as low as $25 on Amazon several months ago.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that there is no Collector's Edition of L2D2, what are you talking about??

[quote name='Unspoken Wizard']So why are both Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 still priced so high everywhere? I understand some games hold their price, but I thought that was usually if they're so hard to find, surely they are both great sellers and there should be plenty of copies.

Plus, on Gamestops website, the price for L4D2 New is 29.99 but used its, 34.99??

What gives?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the exact same thing

[quote name='sgr76']I placed my order 4 days ago and it still says "Shipping Soon" from my experience, the code is used almost all the time but they give you a chance to check out the full features before they tell u to pay (assuming you haven't had one for that game already).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DCpinoy']yeah just a follow up, i didn't get an online pass with my copy of Madden 12. but it's okay, i understand that with AWD we shouldn't expect one.[/QUOTE]

I just my copy. It has an online code but I don't know if it's has been redeemed or not. Anyone knows if I can check if it has been redeem yet without using it (on my PS3), I have asked before but no one has given me a definitive answer and I don't want to use the code yet.

[quote name='Caoz'] Anyone knows if I can check if it has been redeem yet without using it (on my PS3), I have asked before but no one has given me a definitive answer and I don't want to use the code yet.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can check it on your console without redeeming the code. This is also the only way to check Xbox 360 codes without redeeming them.

You can also check it online at Qriocity.com without redeeming it (unlike Xbox.com which will automatically redeem it). Log in with your PSN ID account, select the "Account" tab at the top, then "redeem prepaid card" on the right. Just be sure to cancel out once you've found out what the code is for.

Maybe this is wrong place to post this, but I just got Mass Effect 2 off of AWD. Figured it would be 50/50 whether I got cerebus code or not. Did not have it. If anyone has extra lying around, I'd be willing pay/trade for it.

[quote name='linkbear']Maybe this is wrong place to post this, but I just got Mass Effect 2 off of AWD. Figured it would be 50/50 whether I got cerebus code or not. Did not have it. If anyone has extra lying around, I'd be willing pay/trade for it.[/QUOTE]
Linkbear : PM me, i don't know if i have a good code but i'll be glad to send it to you for you to try out.

:ps3: PlayStation 3 - 320 GB System/PlayStation Move Bundle (Like New) $262.47

:ps3: PlayStation 3 160GB System (Like New) $211.52

[vita] PlayStation Vita First Edition Bundle (Like New) $259.25

[vita] PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle (Like New) $224.99

:360: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Like New) $27.74

:360: Devil May Cry Collection (Very Good) $27.29

:ps3: Devil May Cry Collection (Like New) $29.17

:ps3: Jak & Daxter Collection (Like New) $29.99

:ps3: The Sly Collection (Very Good) $17.47

:ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection (Very Good) $27.99

:ps3: Armored Core V (Good) $38.99

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:ps3: PlayStation 3 - 320 GB System/PlayStation Move Bundle (Like New) $262.47

:ps3: PlayStation 3 160GB System (Like New) $211.52

[vita] PlayStation Vita First Edition Bundle (Like New) $259.25

[vita] PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle (Like New) $224.99

:360: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Like New) $27.74

:360: Devil May Cry Collection (Very Good) $27.29

:ps3: Devil May Cry Collection (Like New) $29.17

:ps3: Jak & Daxter Collection (Like New) $29.99

:ps3: The Sly Collection (Very Good) $17.47

:ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection (Very Good) $27.99

:ps3: Armored Core V (Good) $38.99[/QUOTE]

Picked up dmc hd collection for ps3. Thanks.

[quote name='lilseung']Picked up dmc hd collection for ps3. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Damn. I missed out on the PS3 version by seconds. It still had the Used price on the main page when I clicked on it =[.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back