Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slowdive21']ps3, ln: $20.14 vg: $18.80[/QUOTE]

Considering you can trade your extra in for ~$16 on Amazon right now, I'd say you can salvage a good deal.

[quote name='apterous']Considering you can trade your extra in for ~$16 on Amazon right now, I'd say you can salvage a good deal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I am going to go disc only to BB for $21 after GCU. (I have to check GS TIV first though.) I may also contact amazon to see what they say in terms of condition policy for warehouse deals.

[quote name='Layd Dly']Received my 32gb Vita Memory Card. I was happy to see it was actually a 32gb card :)

Copying data from my 8gb now.[/QUOTE]

i can never get one of those. what that the one for $60-something?

what's the best price someone would be willing to buy an iPod touch 4th gen 8gb for? (black model) i've been quoted $115 from amazon as a trade in (like new, which it is... never even used the headphones and was always in a case / screen protector) Is $115 a decent price or should i try to sell it for more?

[quote name='Play3rtwo']what's the best price someone would be willing to buy an iPod touch 4th gen 8gb for? (black model) i've been quoted $115 from amazon as a trade in (like new, which it is... never even used the headphones and was always in a case / screen protector) Is $115 a decent price or should i try to sell it for more?[/QUOTE]

Woot had refurb ones today for $139.99 (currently sold out)

http://sellout.woot.com/offers/apple-8gb-ipod-touch-current-gen-11#

Not sure if that helps put things in perspective.

[quote name='Shaq-Funaki']I think its hit and miss. I am always hesitant to buy collectors editions of AWD[/QUOTE]

It's definitely a toss up.

My Very Good PS3 one that was $18.80, came with everything, even the DLC.

[quote name='Play3rtwo']what's the best price someone would be willing to buy an iPod touch 4th gen 8gb for? (black model) i've been quoted $115 from amazon as a trade in (like new, which it is... never even used the headphones and was always in a case / screen protector) Is $115 a decent price or should i try to sell it for more?[/QUOTE]

$115 strikes me as more than fair.

Just got my Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend LE for $20.67 today,

photorfi.jpg

Outside of the minor crease in the top left and the top (no creases here, just slight warping), everything inside is complete, and the game is still sealed, so I am glad I pulled the trigger. ^__^

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Based on my purchases from AWD, I think acceptable is the top tier grade.[/QUOTE]

haha, if you order enough, there's no way you would think that.

Scored a Mass Effect Limited Edition for ~ $54 in acceptable condition a week ago and got it yesterday and it was not too shabby. The slip case was stickered to death on front, back, and sleeve but the tin case was untouched. The tin case was slightly bent but otherwise in good condition. All the LE content was there. Very happy to finally have a complete 360 collection of Mass Effect CEs / LEs, all thanks to Amazon.

Also scored a ps3 Dark Souls CE for ~ $21 listed in good condtion and that was in near mint condition with DLC intact for the CE items. Good day overall.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Scored a Mass Effect Limited Edition for ~ $54 in acceptable condition a week ago and got it yesterday and it was not too shabby. The slip case was stickered to death on front, back, and sleeve but the tin case was untouched. The tin case was slightly bent but otherwise in good condition. All the LE content was there. Very happy to finally have a complete 360 collection of Mass Effect CEs / LEs, all thanks to Amazon.

Also scored a ps3 Dark Souls CE for ~ $21 listed in good condtion and that was in near mint condition with DLC intact for the CE items. Good day overall.[/QUOTE]

Same dark souls I got was pretty much brand new

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Scored a Mass Effect Limited Edition for ~ $54 in acceptable condition a week ago and got it yesterday and it was not too shabby. The slip case was stickered to death on front, back, and sleeve but the tin case was untouched. The tin case was slightly bent but otherwise in good condition. All the LE content was there. Very happy to finally have a complete 360 collection of Mass Effect CEs / LEs, all thanks to Amazon.

Also scored a ps3 Dark Souls CE for ~ $21 listed in good condtion and that was in near mint condition with DLC intact for the CE items. Good day overall.[/QUOTE]

good stuff!

Picked up a VG PS3 Move Bundle(comes with a 320 gig) for $210. Cannot wait to see if its a keeper, ive ignored Uncharted and the good PS2 collections too long.

[quote name='maxiell']Picked up :360: Sleeping Dogs last night for $38.[/QUOTE]

Lucky bastard. Thats crazy you got it a day after its release for that price. Guy/Lady must of hated it. I dont really need it right now (with my current backlog :cry:), but it would of been a game crossed off my to buy list. Most likely it will be $30-$40 in a month or two, or def. on Black Friday

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Nevermind, decided to bite, 140 using my promo/gift certs is just too damn good[/QUOTE]
Return is easy, so no worries :D. Most likely yours will come really good condition. Good luck! Keep us updated

so I got my Forza 3 Limited Edition in the mail. It was flawless. And the DLC Cards were never used since the tab was never peeled off. Everything was there. Pretty nice!!!

[quote name='kouleefoh']Return is easy, so no worries :D. Most likely yours will come really good condition. Good luck! Keep us updated[/QUOTE]

Yea just saw the return policy, minor cosmetic on screen good be 100% fine and the price is right

Glad I kept checking every few hours lol :)

Will update you guys on Monday when i get it

fuck, had my first bad (if that's what you want to call it) expirence with AWD. I bought a acceptable copy of EDF insect Armageddon and was shipped a copy of sonic all-stars tennis. They refunded my money and yold me to just keep the sonic game also. Still wish I was playing EDF right now. Amazons CS never disappoints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back