Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
damn. according to a recent article i read from shuei yoshida, sony is not planning on dropping the price of the vita for the rest of the year.

i guess i should have held onto that $162 one from awd last week. maybe there'll be a bundle that blows me away during the holiday season. it's my last hope. if not, i'll have to hold tight until next year.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Do you think 3DSXL will pop up any time soon?[/QUOTE]

since they wont sell them new i doubt they will be listed anytime soon

I know this isnt the right plade to ask, but, can you use amazon credit to buy a 3ds thats not sold by either amazon nor amazon warehouse? After these cowboom deals im in 3ds mode real badly.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I know this isnt the right plade to ask, but, can you use amazon credit to buy a 3ds thats not sold by either amazon nor amazon warehouse? After these cowboom deals im in 3ds mode real badly.[/QUOTE]

I believe you can use Amazon credit for anything that is sold on Amazon.com.

So yes.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I know this isnt the right plade to ask, but, can you use amazon credit to buy a 3ds thats not sold by either amazon nor amazon warehouse? After these cowboom deals im in 3ds mode real badly.[/QUOTE]

yes you can

[quote name='sp00ge']Gift card credit, yes. Promo credit (from preorders, etc), no.[/QUOTE]

gotcha. Thanks guys for the responses. Guess thats where my bb credit is going into.

[quote name='newbslice']Has battlefield 3 for 360 been on here and if so how much about?[/QUOTE]

I bought it in Like New condition for $30 a few days ago. It didn't come with the code for multiplayer so I had to pay ten bucks to get access to the multiplayer. :/ It might be worth the gamble though. A new copy is usually $40 anyway.

I emailed AZ about the ME3 CE being incomplete and they offered me 50% credit ($9) to keep it since they can't replace it or I can send it back. I think I will go with the $9 and trade in the game if BB TIV holds. I will get and empty CE box and casefor my trouble. YAY!

I only complained about the cheaper very good copy since I can make one complete copy (except DLC) from the Like new version and the box/patch from the very good version. IDK how it slipped through with no hardcover book or comic though. You think they would notice it was way too light when someone returned it.

me3 for $10 is pretty cool of them.

my $28 :ps3: CE had everything except the lithograph and DLC, but the steelbook was pretty beat up and I would not call the overall condition Very Good. I also got a sealed Arkham City GOTY for $22, so I am just going to chalk it up to win some and lose some.

[quote name='maxiell']me3 for $10 is pretty cool of them.

my $28 :ps3: CE had everything except the lithograph and DLC, but the steelbook was pretty beat up and I would not call the overall condition Very Good. I also got a sealed Arkham City GOTY for $22, so I am just going to chalk it up to win some and lose some.[/QUOTE]

Yeah both of the steelbooks are excessively scratched on both of my copies. Still a good deal though.

Well, I'll be keeping a closer eye on this thread, now that my trade-in credit has been issued. Hopefully a good Vita and 16/32GB memory card deal will be pop up soon.

some sweet deals just hit on Sony titles marked for a price drop, plus really cheap Pokemon Conquest.

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']whats the chances the like new Resistance Burning skies comes with an unused online code? I mean in general do like new copies come with unused codes or still a crap shoot?[/QUOTE]

condition has no bearing on the online pass. your chances are below 50% unless the description indicates that the game has minor damage and might still be sealed. that LN resistance listing has the generic description of a former trade-in. so chances are poor.

[quote name='kouleefoh']My $6 "Good" Modnation came today with case but got a huge sticker residue on it. Other than that, it's all good.[/QUOTE]

$8 acceptable came and had no case just game.

[quote name='pROvIs']$8 acceptable came and had no case just game.[/QUOTE]
Just wondering, how was it shipped? Was it just the game cart inside an envelope or they give u a generic case?

*btw how do you use power ups during a race? Everything I tap the power up icon it transfer into boost meter. Sometimes I can randomly use it, but not sure which button or swipe to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gospelman']condition has no bearing on the online pass. your chances are below 50% unless the description indicates that the game has minor damage and might still be sealed. that LN resistance listing has the generic description of a former trade-in. so chances are poor.[/QUOTE]

I was just curious how chances would be below 50%. Either it comes with an unused pass or it doesn't.

I'm just fucking with you

[quote name='kouleefoh']Just wondering, how was it shipped? Was it just the game cart inside an envelope or they give u a generic case?

*btw how do you use power ups during a race? Everything I tap the power up icon it transfer into boost meter. Sometimes I can randomly use it, but not sure which button or swipe to do.[/QUOTE]

Haven't played it debating keeping it. It was shipped in a cardboard box. The game was pressed against a piece of cardboard and then shrink wrapped t hold it against the cardboard. It was shipped very similr to how amazon ships frustration free memory cards.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:ps3: Playstation 3 320GB HW Bundle - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (ln) $224.97
:ps3: Devil May Cry Collection (ln) $22.49
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 Special Edition Move Bundle (a) $47.99
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (vg) $24.12
:ps3: The Sly Collection (ln) $17.57
:ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection (ln) $28.50
:ps3: Persona 4 Arena (vg) $38.68
:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect (vg) $209.30
:360: Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle with Kinect (vg) $279.30
:360: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (ln) $28.50
:360: Kinect Disneyland Adventures (g) $12.35
:360: Persona 4 Arena (vg) $41.99
[vita] Gravity Rush (ln) $25.50
[vita] Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (ln) $25.50
[vita] Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (ln) $14.99[/QUOTE]

Dammit why didn't I check this thread when I couldn't sleep last night..could've had Persona 4 :(

[quote name='Bigp5437']Dammit why didn't I check this thread when I couldn't sleep last night..could've had Persona 4 :([/QUOTE]

It'll be $35 this Black Friday, mark my words.

[quote name='pROvIs']Haven't played it debating keeping it. It was shipped in a cardboard box. The game was pressed against a piece of cardboard and then shrink wrapped t hold it against the cardboard. It was shipped very similr to how amazon ships frustration free memory cards.[/QUOTE]

Unless you LOVE kart racing games, Modnation isn't worth your time. It's incredibly frustrating due to some of the worst rubberband AI you'll ever see in a racing game. This isn't a problem so much for winning races, but to unlock the final circuit, you have to meet several requirements, one of which is to beat the par course times by a cumulative -200.00 seconds. The second you hit the third lap with a lead, you start getting bombarded by every weapon out there, which kills your time.

The other problem, if you're looking for trophies, almost all of the online ones are impossible without boosting. You need to reach a creator level of 28, which requires 100,000XP...and you only get about 10-50XP each time your items are downloaded. I guess you could publish some creations, and come back in a year or two and they might be enough, but I doubt it. I've been boosting on PS3T, and after about a month I'm at level 25.

Oh, and unless you know or can find someone close by with a Vita and a copy of the game, you'll never get the platinum as two trophies require you to play and win an ad-hoc race.

Long story short...I got Modnation for $0.62 cents after a Gamestop pricing error, and I still think I wasted money on it.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Just wondering, how was it shipped? Was it just the game cart inside an envelope or they give u a generic case?

*btw how do you use power ups during a race? Everything I tap the power up icon it transfer into boost meter. Sometimes I can randomly use it, but not sure which button or swipe to do.[/QUOTE]

Hit triangle. If you hold triangle it will absorb the powerup and turn it into boost. (I think you're talking about MNR Roadtrip?)

not a warehouse deal but a deal nonetheless. last week I ordered the world ends with you brand new on Amazon for 19.99. The game is beginning to turn pretty rare and you can double your money on ebay if you want to make a quick buck. I'm actually gonna hold onto to it just in case it becomes a hidden gem. It was temporarily out of stock when i ordered it but just received an e-mail that it got shipped.

[quote name='bokiloki']not a warehouse deal but a deal nonetheless. last week I ordered the world ends with you brand new on Amazon for 19.99. The game is beginning to turn pretty rare and you can double your money on ebay if you want to make a quick buck. I'm actually gonna hold onto to it just in case it becomes a hidden gem. It was temporarily out of stock when i ordered it but just received an e-mail that it got shipped.[/QUOTE]

QFT. I bought it at at the last GS b2g1f on DS games for ~the same price, ended up not liking it and almost returning it. Decided to keep it, and just giving it another shot later, thinking it would probably become pretty rare. Sure enough.....I hop onto AMZ and ebay to check prices for the hell of it and HOLY SHIT did the price skyrocket.

[quote name='KneeKnee']Hit triangle. If you hold triangle it will absorb the powerup and turn it into boost. (I think you're talking about MNR Roadtrip?)[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I realized that this morning :lol: I'm a slow learner

[quote name='captaintek3304']

Long story short...I got Modnation for $0.62 cents after a Gamestop pricing error, and I still think I wasted money on it.[/QUOTE]
Btw, what was the pricing error? just curious

[quote name='bokiloki']not a warehouse deal but a deal nonetheless. last week I ordered the world ends with you brand new on Amazon for 19.99. The game is beginning to turn pretty rare and you can double your money on ebay if you want to make a quick buck. I'm actually gonna hold onto to it just in case it becomes a hidden gem. It was temporarily out of stock when i ordered it but just received an e-mail that it got shipped.[/QUOTE]

I bought that game two years ago for $18 cause a lot of people said it was good. Sold it for about $10 shortly after because I hated it. One of the stupidest stories and battle systems in a game I've played. I only regret that it's worth much more now.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Btw, what was the pricing error? just curious[/QUOTE]

Basically, the folks who work at my store are dumb and put a $5 off sticker on it while it was already on sale for $9.99. The manager honored the mistake. And then I had a PUR coupon for $5 off. It would've been free, but tax calculates on the non sale price of $9.99, so it ended up being $0.62 cents. Which I of course paid for in credit.

[quote name='captaintek3304']Unless you LOVE kart racing games, Modnation isn't worth your time. It's incredibly frustrating due to some of the worst rubberband AI you'll ever see in a racing game. This isn't a problem so much for winning races, but to unlock the final circuit, you have to meet several requirements, one of which is to beat the par course times by a cumulative -200.00 seconds. The second you hit the third lap with a lead, you start getting bombarded by every weapon out there, which kills your time.

The other problem, if you're looking for trophies, almost all of the online ones are impossible without boosting. You need to reach a creator level of 28, which requires 100,000XP...and you only get about 10-50XP each time your items are downloaded. I guess you could publish some creations, and come back in a year or two and they might be enough, but I doubt it. I've been boosting on PS3T, and after about a month I'm at level 25.

Oh, and unless you know or can find someone close by with a Vita and a copy of the game, you'll never get the platinum as two trophies require you to play and win an ad-hoc race.

Long story short...I got Modnation for $0.62 cents after a Gamestop pricing error, and I still think I wasted money on it.[/QUOTE]

I am returning it. It irks me that they didnt mention the missing box. It's kind of a big deal and amazon notes it is required to disclose. For a few bucks I don't mind not finishing the game. If I got a few races out of it, it would have been worth the cost but I don't like encouraging bad selling practices.

that's weird. i saw it a lot on the warehouse deals for less than $10. i thought about getting it because of all the good things i'd read when it first came out, but i didn't think i'd have the time to play it.

[quote name='pROvIs']I am returning it. It irks me that they didnt mention the missing box. It's kind of a big deal and amazon notes it is required to disclose. For a few bucks I don't mind not finishing the game. If I got a few races out of it, it would have been worth the cost but I don't like encouraging bad selling practices.[/QUOTE]
I always expect no case on Acceptable condition. I think their generic description for Acceptable is "may or maynot come in original case"

pretty sure its a REPRINT of the game... i mean they just dont all of a sudden find an out of print game with 100s of copies just lying around

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back