Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']That looks sleek. I ordered 1 of those Hong Kong versions from eBay for $2 and something and am waiting for it to arrive.[/QUOTE]

Probably what I'm about to do, too. I wouldn't spend 8-12 bucks on a grib but 2 bucks I'd do.

EDIT: And I did.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brash_Attack']Probably what I'm about to do, too. I wouldn't spend 8-12 bucks on a grib but 2 bucks I'd do.

EDIT: And I did.[/QUOTE]
$2 is pretty awesome, i never thought to check Ebay. Even at $12, I thought it was a good buy.

[quote name='kouleefoh']$2 is pretty awesome, i never thought to check Ebay. Even at $12, I thought it was a good buy.[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah I went with ebay to buy my vita case and no regrets here.

just scored army corps vita for 10.03 shipped via prime.

lol, just noticed its only 12.03 new, canceled the AWD order and ordered a new one for 2 bucks more to give square a +1 in the npd charts.

[quote name='blitz6speed']just scored army corps vita for 10.03 shipped via prime.[/QUOTE]

BOOO i wanted that LOL game sucks though

can buy it new for 12 and be 10 by tuesday new

[quote name='slidecage']BOOO i wanted that LOL game sucks though

can buy it new for 12 and be 10 by tuesday new[/QUOTE]

It should be up again, i bought a new one instead for 2 bucks more.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']I like that they come in a number of different colors, too!
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but my OCD wants everything to match so I went black (and never went back).

[quote name='Shaq-Funaki']At that price, i took a shot. If the extras are missing, I will send it back.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I just took a gamble with it as well as Lunar 2. Hopefully they will come with everything.

[quote name='blitz6speed']It should be up again, i bought a new one instead for 2 bucks more.[/QUOTE]

i think i wait till new falls to 10 :)

Tempted to get The Sly Collection for $15 but I'm about to pay $40 for Anime Weekend Atlanta tickets and would only have just enough left on my card. Damn, might be time to go to the bank and load up more money.

[quote name='Yigytugd']Tempted to get The Sly Collection for $15 but I'm about to pay $40 for Anime Weekend Atlanta tickets and would only have just enough left on my card. Damn, might be time to go to the bank and load up more money.[/QUOTE]
It's that price pretty often, might be cheaper when u get back :D

[quote name='Yigytugd']Tempted to get The Sly Collection for $15 but I'm about to pay $40 for Anime Weekend Atlanta tickets and would only have just enough left on my card. Damn, might be time to go to the bank and load up more money.[/QUOTE]

I got the Sly Collection for $6.50 from a Sears store, but they were doing an additional 50% off. Still less than $15(NEW). Could be something to check into, if you live near Sears.

[quote name='ral1121']Have any 3DS or 3DSXL's appear on the Warehouse lately?[/QUOTE]

I've been checking for the XL periodically but haven't seen any yet. There are probably some more vigilant than I, tho

SI

Didn't Amazon and Nintendo have a little tiff going on? That was the main reason why there were so many ds/3ds in the warehouse in the first place. Now that they don't even carry the 3DS XL, I get the feeling that looking is in vain.

^ I remember someone stating that amazon customers were returning the 3DS in droves for whatever reason (buyer remorse probably). So much so, that amazon decided not to sell it anymore (possibly concluded that their shipments of the 3DS was defective). Don't know the source though. Another "this is why we can't have nice things".

argh, great price for future soldier but there is no guarantee the code is unused. another $10 for the pass puts it over my limit, and driving to ups to return it if its not there also sucks.

Does hardware sold via the amazon warehouse get the full 1 yr warranty? Tempted to get a kinect Like new for $83. Gf has been wanting one for a while.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Does hardware sold via the amazon warehouse get the full 1 yr warranty? Tempted to get a kinect Like new for $83. Gf has been wanting one for a while.[/QUOTE]

if its less then a year old it should have the remaining time but you dont get a full year

Say someone got it in

NOV 2011 you would have 2 months left
May 2012 would have 8 months left

[quote name='slidecage']if its less then a year old it should have the remaining time but you dont get a full year

Say someone got it in

NOV 2011 you would have 2 months left
May 2012 would have 8 months left[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought. Its considered used (or a return). I bought my first 360 from amazon warehouse and it was just damaged boxed even though it was listed as used. It was never opened and had the full warranty.

Are these technically used/returns or are they damaged box? Can you tell?

Happy to report that my $37 AWD Like New copy of The Last Story for Wii was completely factory sealed (y-folds). The CD soundtrack and the Wii game were factory sealed inside, too. The artbook was included and untouched, as well. Everything is completely minty and fresh.

I know it's a crapshoot - but I hope everyone else that gets The Last Story from AWD has the same luck.

:360: Saint's Row: The Third (Good) $26.51
:360: Just Cause 2 (Good) $12.99
:360: Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year (Like New) $22.49
:360: Prototype 2 (Like New) $25.16
:360: Sniper Elite V2 (Good) $25.99
:360: Mortal Kombat: Kollector's Edition (Like New) $27.33
:360: Lollipop Chainsaw (Good) $27.81
:360: Red Dead Redemption (Good) $12.99
:ps3: Lollipop Chainsaw (Good) $26.86
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption (Good) $12.99
:ps3: Dark Souls (Good) $16.81
:ps3: Twisted Metal (Good) $25.99
:ps3: Valkyria Chronicles (Good) $15.62
:ps3: Syndicate (Like New) $15.86
:ps3: Bleach: Soul Resurreccion (Like New) $22.55

NHL 12 (PS3) - $11.21 [Like New]

I ordered this for $16 a few days ago. Just received it today and the game was not sealed (no tampering with package), and the disk was missing. Guessing someone at Amazon stole my copy. Wonderful. At least I get to return this copy, get a refund, and get a cheaper copy...but I would rather not wait to play it honestly.

[quote name='harrykid']Does anyone know of any XBOX 1 games that are cheap with prime that are 360 compatible?[/QUOTE]

Jade Empire can be bought for >$10 and is such an amazing game.

[quote name='harrykid']Does anyone know of any XBOX 1 games that are cheap with prime that are 360 compatible?[/QUOTE]

I'll second Jade Empire. Morrowind is usually sub-$20 on AWD too, but if you have a PC I'd recommend that route. I snagged a Ninja Gaiden Black for

got my UMVC3 Vita for 21.45, mint condition, had a old used save file i deleted and everythings perfect on it. That 16 gig for 35 is still a rip off, the 32 for 47 is barely acceptable.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Almost bit on the 3DS, can't justify the purchase right now with the ipad mini looming.[/QUOTE]

The point of making an iPad mini when iPad's are fine and then since it is the SAME O.S. and basic hardware, the iphone is an iPad mini?

I would see people wanting bigger screens to be honest. Maybe a iPad XL?

Got a LN Just Cause 2 I ordered a couple of days back, everything appears to be in great condition but no SquareEnix code sadly

What condition is "good" by amazon's standard. Very tempted to get the Kinect, but is it a lot safer to go for the Like New one?

[quote name='StryderOmega']The point of making an iPad mini when iPad's are fine and then since it is the SAME O.S. and basic hardware, the iphone is an iPad mini?

I would see people wanting bigger screens to be honest. Maybe a iPad XL?[/QUOTE]

Cheaper, cheaper, cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back