Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='V4oLDbOY']

Cheaper, cheaper, cheaper.[/QUOTE]

Do we forget that we are talking about Apple here? The iPhone is the same price as the iPad without a contract! Don't forget that! I guess it will be $400.

I'm mulling over that 250 GB drive for slim, but while that is cheaper than new, it's still too much money, especially when I'll also need a transfer cable.

It's almost $100 with a transfer cable. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha, talking about cheaper with Apple when its still over priced. Apple and Cheap should never really be used in the same conversation. Want cheaper? Different company

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:3ds: Nintendo 3DS - Aqua Blue (Acceptable) $122.60
:ps3: PlayStation 3 160GB System (Very Good) $174.88
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Like New) $25.84
:360: Forza Motorsport 4 (Good) $24.61
[vita] Gravity Rush (Like New) $25.50[/QUOTE]

Thanks, got the 160gb PS3. Was going to turn in my broken one in for a refurb, but tis $100 plus shipping. This way, I get a new system and call sell the broken one and keep the 2nd contoller. Daughter took a bunch of credit cards and put it in the ps3 game slot and now it doesnt work.

[quote name='StryderOmega']The point of making an iPad mini when iPad's are fine and then since it is the SAME O.S. and basic hardware, the iphone is an iPad mini?

I would see people wanting bigger screens to be honest. Maybe a iPad XL?[/QUOTE]

Don't they already make an Ipad mini? Thought it was called the iTouch or iphone w/o phone.

[quote name='nixmahn']Don't they already make an Ipad mini? Thought it was called the iTouch or iphone w/o phone.[/QUOTE]
iPod Touch. It's basically a mini iPad.

[quote name='crunchewy']I'm mulling over that 250 GB drive for slim, but while that is cheaper than new, it's still too much money, especially when I'll also need a transfer cable.

It's almost $100 with a transfer cable. :([/QUOTE]

Get a 500gb 2.5 drive on Newegg for $50-60, a 360 hard drive enclosure on ebay for $5 and call it a day. No reason to buy the official hard drives, they're too expensive.

[quote name='maxiell']:360: Syndicate Good $16.25
:ds: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Like New $21.42
:360: Metro 2033 Acceptable $20.xx[/QUOTE]

I have been waiting for Metro 2033 to get to a reasonable price for so long. It's impossible to find it below $20 from what i've seen. $20 is still out of my acceptable price range due to my large backlog. I guess that game is really good or they didn't publish very many copies of it.

[quote name='WNYX585AM']I have been waiting for Metro 2033 to get to a reasonable price for so long. It's impossible to find it below $20 from what i've seen. $20 is still out of my acceptable price range due to my large backlog. I guess that game is really good or they didn't publish very many copies of it.[/QUOTE]
It's 1600 points on XBL marketplace right now as well.

[quote name='kitsunisan']Get a 500gb 2.5 drive on Newegg for $50-60, a 360 hard drive enclosure on ebay for $5 and call it a day. No reason to buy the official hard drives, they're too expensive.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but then you can't play Xbox originals and I want that. I have read that there's a way to get that feature on 3rd party drives, but I'm not sure what's involved. I'll have to look into it.

[quote name='crunchewy']Yeah, but then you can't play Xbox originals and I want that. I have read that there's a way to get that feature on 3rd party drives, but I'm not sure what's involved. I'll have to look into it.[/QUOTE]

Adding a partition on the drive through your computer for Xbox Originals.

[quote name='WNYX585AM']I have been waiting for Metro 2033 to get to a reasonable price for so long. It's impossible to find it below $20 from what i've seen. $20 is still out of my acceptable price range due to my large backlog. I guess that game is really good or they didn't publish very many copies of it.[/QUOTE]

Try your local toys r us. It was clearanced last month and I was able to pick up a copy or $10. Haven't gotten to it bc of backlog but I am looking forward to it. That was gonna be my next game until my 360 shit the bed this week. Tried repairing it and got nowhere... Oh well looks like the bedroom just lost its Netflix and DVD player.

[quote name='romodome']Thanks, got the 160gb PS3. Was going to turn in my broken one in for a refurb, but tis $100 plus shipping. This way, I get a new system and call sell the broken one and keep the 2nd contoller. Daughter took a bunch of credit cards and put it in the ps3 game slot and now it doesnt work.[/QUOTE]

Just checked my orders and the order is missing. I then went to my email and I didnt get my email confirmation. I checked, and it even gave me the blurb about emailing me whne they had a delivery date, which I assumed meant it was out of stock and it would be coming back soon. What the heck happened. I know my eyes didnt deceive me and I saw it in my orders earlier today but now its gone. That sucks!

[quote name='Kovorkian']why so many Record of Agarest War 2?[/QUOTE]

A lot of these are new, but damaged. The box is pretty flimsy. They made the box bigger than the solid contents (like the case, etc). Anything stacked on top of the box could easily squash it.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:ps3: PlayStation 3 160GB System (Good) $162.47
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Candy Pink) (Like New) $29.99
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Blue) (Like New) $29.99
:ps3: Wireless Stereo Headset (Good) $57.50
:ps3: Sony PS3 Media/Blu-ray Disc Remote Control (Like New) $16.09
:ps3: Madden NFL 13 (Very Good) $41.29
:ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Like New) $29.99
:360: Forza Motorsport 4 (Acceptable) $22.72
:3ds: Resident Evil: Revelations (Like New) $15.74[/QUOTE]

Damn you're quick, I was just coming over to post that Madden.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:ps3: PlayStation 3 160GB System (Good) $162.47
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Candy Pink) (Like New) $29.99
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Blue) (Like New) $29.99
:ps3: Wireless Stereo Headset (Good) $57.50
:ps3: Sony PS3 Media/Blu-ray Disc Remote Control (Like New) $16.09
:ps3: Madden NFL 13 (Very Good) $41.29
:ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Like New) $29.99
:ps3: The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection (Like New) $14.97
:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (Like New) $149.25
:360: Forza Motorsport 4 (Acceptable) $22.72
:3ds: Resident Evil: Revelations (Like New) $15.74
:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Very Good) $27.97[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Picked up Resident Evil: Revelations. Glad I held out instead of buying a new one for about $6 more.

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']Darksiders down to $32 already? Crazy.

I'd definitely get Alice, but my backlog is too big. Trying to control myself. :rofl:[/QUOTE]
I know the feeling. That's why I am posting deals instead of jumping on them. Maybe I will have worked through my backlog by the time we are posting deals for ps4 and xbox720 console and games. Maybe :)

[quote name='weeman43302']I just bought a copy of Saint's Row The Third yesterday for $26.31 (good) and now a like new copy is posted for $24.95...[/QUOTE]
If it hasn't shipped cancel the order and get that one.

[quote name='weeman43302']I just bought a copy of Saint's Row The Third yesterday for $26.31 (good) and now a like new copy is posted for $24.95...[/QUOTE]

I got caught like that earlier in the week. Bought a good nhl 12 for 14.50 next day it was like new for $11. grrrrrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back