Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tooshorty6432168']I bought one of these a few months ago and sadly, just received the game itself, not the actual Premium Edition.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. Hopefully it will be the complete premium edition, otherwise back it goes.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']People like him are the reason im glad I work overnight at a retail store while we're closed and dont have to deal with customers.[/QUOTE]

I'm a girl btw and I was not at all rude to the chat associate who helped me. I'm upset at the company, and voiced that clearly to the associate, but did not blame him. I understand that mistakes happen but this has just been a frustrating experience that I was not expecting.

[quote name='kme06d']While that's true, Amazon should look at a product before listing and selling it. I am taking the refund, but I'm just not happy about it. I won't talk about it anymore since I can tell people are already annoyed with me. I'm not trying to be a bitch, I'm just a frustrated customer who was looking forward to playing a new system this weekend.

So...back to the warehouse deals?[/QUOTE]

It's understandable. There isn't anyone here who wouldn't be pissed if the same thing happened to them. Especially with that free game promo for club nintendo expiring soon. I'd bring that up and try and get amazon to compensate me for their screw-up. Send a replacement, send me some promo credit, etc..

[quote name='Jack_Frost']g.i.r.l

Guy In Real Life[/QUOTE]

Uh..no. A girl in real life too; a woman if you will since I'm 25. I know it's hard to believe, but there are girls/women who play video games (actual console video games and not Facebook casual games) and like to save money.

[quote name='kme06d']Uh..no. A girl in real life too; a woman if you will since I'm 25. I know it's hard to believe, but there are girls/women who play video games (actual console video games and not Facebook casual games) and like to save money.[/QUOTE]

my bad boo

[quote name='punkmaggit']That sucks. Hopefully it will be the complete premium edition, otherwise back it goes.[/QUOTE]

Please let me know what you get. I'll surely try my luck again if someone gets the PE.

[quote name='doodofdoods']It's understandable. There isn't anyone here who wouldn't be pissed if the same thing happened to them. Especially with that free game promo for club nintendo expiring soon. I'd bring that up and try and get amazon to compensate me for their screw-up. Send a replacement, send me some promo credit, etc..[/QUOTE]

Seeing as how it's a used item, and the club code for the 3DS isn't guaranteed, I doubt they would do anything.

[quote name='Kovorkian']haha this is great

sig'd[/QUOTE]

You've been on the internet how long, and you've never heard that one before? :booty:

[quote name='Kovorkian']haha this is great

sig'd[/QUOTE]
I knew that was coming, lol!

kme06d, warehouse does have these mess ups and the only solution, sadly as you already know now, is either partial refund or full refund due to the nature of the warehouse and the stock they carry or lack thereof. No one stock / item they carry is alike due to the nature of their grading / stocking / inventory. As such, they don't allow exchanges. Anyways, the best thing for you to do is to just return the product and get your refund. If your heart is still set on buying another one from warehouse, wait for one to pop up and grab it. They pop up frequently enough and someone is sure to post one whey they pop up. All the best to you!

[quote name='Green Card200']So?[/QUOTE]

I just didn't like that it was assumed that I was a guy.

Can we please get back to the gender-blind deals...lol

[quote name='maxiell']:ps3: Folklore Like New $10[/QUOTE]

I've been waiting for this one to drop in price. Thanks!

Edit: Looks like there are still 3 copies left if anybody else was looking for this.

[quote name='kme06d']I just didn't like that it was assumed that I was a guy.

Can we please get back to the gender-blind deals...lol[/QUOTE]

Oh. Fair enough.

I liked this game.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']I knew that was coming, lol!

kme06d, warehouse does have these mess ups and the only solution, sadly as you already know now, is either partial refund or full refund due to the nature of the warehouse and the stock they carry or lack thereof. No one stock / item they carry is alike due to the nature of their grading / stocking / inventory. As such, they don't allow exchanges. Anyways, the best thing for you to do is to just return the product and get your refund. If your heart is still set on buying another one from warehouse, wait for one to pop up and grab it. They pop up frequently enough and someone is sure to post one whey they pop up. All the best to you![/QUOTE]

I appreciate it, as well as all the hard work you put into posting all the deals. I am returning the product and might consider trying again if another system pops up in that price range.

[quote name='Capitalism HOO']Seeing as how it's a used item, and the club code for the 3DS isn't guaranteed, I doubt they would do anything.[/QUOTE]

Like they know that. They can't even tell the difference between a 3DS XL and a DSi XL.

Awesome price on that. It's like Heavenly Sword, never drops in price. As everyone else said, great game. Now to get back on topic.

Someone was looking for something like this here:

MaxxGuard 48/24 Disc Case With Combo Locks- Black (N) $7.99 (LN) $14.57

and some other stuff:

:ps3::pc: Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X Flight Stick (LN) $35.86
:ps3: NHL 13 (Stanley Cup Collector's Edition) (LN) $30.97

:ps2: Resident Evil 4 (LN) $10.84

:360: Damage Pacific Squadron WWII - Collectors Edition (LN) $37.12
:360: Perfect Dark Zero Limited Collector's Edition (LN) $6.59
:360: F.E.A.R. Files (A) $8.16

:wii: Nintendo Wii Wireless Ultra Sensor Bar with Extended Play Range (A) $7.92
:wii: Wii to HDMI Adapter (LN) $17.78
:wii: Super Paper Mario (LN) $15.94

:gc: Resident Evil 4 (LN) $16.09
:gc: Soul Calibur 2 (LN) $13.43
:gc: Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (LN) $17.20

:3ds: 3DS XL Starter Kit - Blue (G) $4.58

[quote name='granturismo']My friend is looking to buy a PS3, any good deals or bundles going?[/QUOTE]
Nothing at the moment. Check periodically and something may pop up.

[quote name='granturismo']My friend is looking to buy a PS3, any good deals or bundles going?[/QUOTE]
Cowboom is running a sale on consoles right now.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Awesome price on that. Its like Heavenly Sword[/QUOTE]

Except Folklore is a million times better. $10 is a steal...should be illegal for this game.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Except Folklore is a million times better. $10 is a steal...should be illegal for this game.[/QUOTE]
I meant the price, they both held up in price all these years. However, the gameplay is indeed worlds apart. Folklore was more of an action rpg and Heavenly Sword more of an action adventure game like God of War. I enjoyed them both for what each had to offer.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']yeah they have both held up in price...but Folklore has to be one of the most under rated games this gen. EVERYONE BUY![/QUOTE]
Agreed! Especially at that price.

Xbox Full Spectrum Warriors: Ten Hammers $2.41 (LN) -- It's a very unique squad based tactical game
Xbox Chronicles of Narnia The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe $2.97 (LN)

PSP DJ Max Portable 3 $5.08 (A) It might be disc only but at this price, if you have not experienced DJM before, this is a great chance! You might suck at it at first but soon be addicted.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Except Folklore is a million times better. $10 is a steal...should be illegal for this game.[/QUOTE]

bought my copy complete from block buster 2 years ago at b1g1. Came out to 7.50, hehe. still have not played it.

[quote name='SmokeMaxX']Anybody know if price fluctuations are random or if it's like "X hasn't sold for Y amount of time, so drop the price"?[/QUOTE]

I belive they employ an algorithm that takes the most recently sold used price and update it from there.

I personally could not get into Folklore, I bought it and traded it multiple times. Something about the 'stiffness' of the game annoyed me. It's pretty decent, but it just was missing that special something I wanted it to have - especially for how highly it's praised.

[quote name='HitmanPham']I belive they employ an algorithm that takes the most recently sold used price and update it from there.[/QUOTE]

That can't entirely be true unless people are manipulating the system. I managed to buy an item the other day for 10% of the other listed used prices and I know for a fact that nobody would sell this item for anywhere near the price I paid for it.

[quote name='SmokeMaxX']That can't entirely be true unless people are manipulating the system. I managed to buy an item the other day for 10% of the other listed used prices and I know for a fact that nobody would sell this item for anywhere near the price I paid for it.[/QUOTE]

How do you think Craigslist thrives? People selling things for market value?:cold:

[quote name='HitmanPham']How do you think Craigslist thrives? People selling things for market value?:cold:[/QUOTE]

Let's just say that this item probably costs more to ship than the price I paid for it. I heavily doubt someone sold it at this price. You could actually trade the item in to Amazon for 3 times the price I paid for it.

LA Noire LN ordered 4/25 came today 4/26 with Prime also came sealed, black label, complete edition. Pretty good deal for $7.59.

Thanks to this forum and its contributors.

[quote name='zechs34']Just managed to snag a Mad Kats Keyboard Bundle Rock Band 3 (G) for $22 for Xbox. There is one left if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]

To F/U on this, I just received it and it was completely sealed, in and out, the only thing was the boxes were a bit beat up but its great!

On another note, for some reason, Amazon sent me 2 of these things! After double checking my order history, I did only order 1 of them so I let them know and they offered to let me keep it if I didnt want to send it back! Amazon wins again!

I am, however, sending it back! So heads up if anyone wants it.

[quote name='johnston306']LA Noire LN ordered 4/25 came today 4/26 with Prime also came sealed, black label, complete edition. Pretty good deal for $7.59.

Thanks to this forum and its contributors.[/QUOTE]

Not mistaken, the complete edition is only black label as the game is OOP.

Alright, DealSeeker...I have a mission for you. I have been watching daily for a copy of Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory pop up on AWD, and I have yet to see it. I just want to know that they exist! Help me DS2U, you're my only hope!

[quote name='captaintek3304']Alright, DealSeeker...I have a mission for you. I have been watching daily for a copy of Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory pop up on AWD, and I have yet to see it. I just want to know that they exist! Help me DS2U, you're my only hope![/QUOTE]

Ive seen it up atleast a half-dozen times.

injustice PS3 Collectors $69.xx

[quote name='Twick87']Snagged it!! Thanks!! I've been waiting to play this for months.[/QUOTE]

You bastard, I've been watching AWD like a hawk for this.

LIKE A HAWK.

[quote name='twick87']snagged it!! Thanks!! I've been waiting to play this for months.[/quote]

dammit i wanted this ugh why am i always away from the computer when the good stuff is posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back