Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose if I'm disappointed, I'll just return it. Wait till June for AC. I'm really expecting box all accessories. No body blemishes, screen/body scratches, button wear. Kinda dumb of me. All that stuff is prolly worth 20$/ peace of mind. If it really is like new except for open box, I'll be perfectly content. If not, well. The snatch happy nature of warehouse isn't good. I already regret my purchase.

[quote name='Brash_Attack']:( Never a 360 copy.[/QUOTE]

360 version of Injustice deos not seem as good, so if you have a choice I would recommend the PS3 version. From what I have seen there is a lot of connection issues and randomly dropped inputs (with a fightstick) or added inputs (if using the 360 controller).

[quote name='sleeping_lights_on']I suppose if I'm disappointed, I'll just return it. Wait till June for AC. I'm really expecting box all accessories. No body blemishes, screen/body scratches, button wear. Kinda dumb of me. All that stuff is prolly worth 20$/ peace of mind. If it really is like new except for open box, I'll be perfectly content. If not, well. The snatch happy nature of warehouse isn't good. I already regret my purchase.[/QUOTE]

Since you ordered like new I really wouldn't worry about it. Everything will probably be there and I doubt there'd be any noticeable blemishes on the device itself. If there is well I wouldn't consider it "like new" and I'd send it back on their dime.

I just ordered a "good" XL about a month ago and it had been opened but the only thing I could find wrong was that the stylus included didn't fit properly in the slot. Not sure if it was some random stylus that someone added or what but there were no marks or blemishes on the console and everything was there.

Received my $19 LN SMT: Devil Summoner :ps2: Thing is black label, factory sealed. Only missing about 1/4 of the shrink wrap on the back, like someone started to open it and changed their mind. No stickers under the wrap, though they did put one where the wrap is missing. Sigh.

[quote name='domon']Hmm. Need to keep my eye out for one then. DealSeeker, do you think you could help me out?[/QUOTE]
I will post it if I see it but ...
[quote name='StryderOmega']You probably want to be lightning fast when he posts then, cause I would gather that the game your looking for is a hot commodity right now.[/QUOTE]
and ...
[quote name='Olengie']You either have to constantly check the thread for updates by DealSeeker, or you can just check Warehouse Deals itself. :lol: But I wish you the best of luck.[/QUOTE]
If you get lucky you may catch it before another CAG or lurker does when it gets restocked or posted.

Just got my (A) Injustice CE for PS3. Everything in it was untouched (including the codes), the only issue was a tear near the top of the box, about 3 inches long that was taped up.

Now to try and get the European version of the statue.

Also, before I put the "New 52" skins and Justice League: Doom movie up on ebay, I would be willing to sell/trade them to someone here first for cheaper. PM me if you want.

[quote name='Rahori']How is it bent?[/QUOTE]

How would I know? That's why it's confusing to me.

[quote name='CAGMoose']Possibly on the box, but yeah, that does seem odd.[/QUOTE]

The strange thing is that it comes repackaged.

[quote name='DesertLeo']Just got my (A) Injustice CE for PS3. Everything in it was untouched (including the codes), the only issue was a tear near the top of the box, about 3 inches long that was taped up.

Now to try and get the European version of the statue.

Also, before I put the "New 52" skins and Justice League: Doom movie up on ebay, I would be willing to sell/trade them to someone here first for cheaper. PM me if you want.[/QUOTE]

If another one pops up I'm going to bite. Thanks for the heads up about quality.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']No, no. Quality varies by each item.

My God of War Ascension (VG) was opened and it seems that everything was used.[/QUOTE]

I'm aware. Just a little more hopeful now.

Just snagged a Like New copy of Skies of Arcadia: Legends from AWD for $23.09! I've been waiting for that $80+ copy to drop, and it looks like my patience has finally paid off! :D

Just received :360: Eternal Sonata and :ps3: Hyperdimension Neptunia (PAL Version) today. Eternal Sonata came in sealed and looked to be perfect. Hyperdimension came in with that lame sticker thing and a floating disk. But it didn't seem to be damaged in any way. Not bad for $21, better than the $33 price for NTSC. :lol:

[quote name='Disposed Hero']Just snagged a Like New copy of Skies of Arcadia: Legends from AWD for $23.09! I've been waiting for that $80+ copy to drop, and it looks like my patience has finally paid off! :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks dude! Grabbed one of the last copies copy myself. Hopefully the games we get are in like new condition. :D

[quote name='Disposed Hero']Just snagged a Like New copy of Skies of Arcadia: Legends from AWD for $23.09! I've been waiting for that $80+ copy to drop, and it looks like my patience has finally paid off! :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks. There were still a few left around the time I ordered if anyone else was interested.

[quote name='antlp89']Thanks dude! Grabbed one of the last copies copy myself. Hopefully the games we get are in like new condition. :D[/QUOTE]

Awesome! I didn't know that there were multiple copies available. Congrats to everybody who got one!

Hey guys I finally bought a ps3 from the warehouse. I got the 500gb assassins creed bundle at very good condition. I was just wondering has anyone bought it at very good? I'm just wondering how good is very good haha. Is it like new? Hope fully it is but doesn't really matter got it for 190

[quote name='Fluxy']Hey guys I finally bought a ps3 from the warehouse. I got the 500gb assassins creed bundle at very good condition. I was just wondering has anyone bought it at very good? I'm just wondering how good is very good haha. Is it like new? Hope fully it is but doesn't really matter got it for 190[/QUOTE]

Amazing price.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Since you ordered like new I really wouldn't worry about it. Everything will probably be there and I doubt there'd be any noticeable blemishes on the device itself. If there is well I wouldn't consider it "like new" and I'd send it back on their dime.

I just ordered a "good" XL about a month ago and it had been opened but the only thing I could find wrong was that the stylus included didn't fit properly in the slot. Not sure if it was some random stylus that someone added or what but there were no marks or blemishes on the console and everything was there.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for all the affirmations and question answering. I appreciate the help. :)

Does anyone know what comes inside the BF3 premium edition? is it all DLC on disc? or is it on a voucher? don't know if i should pull the trigger on that ps3 BF3 premium edition.

[quote name='DojimaDragon']Does anyone know what comes inside the BF3 premium edition? is it all DLC on disc? or is it on a voucher? don't know if i should pull the trigger on that ps3 BF3 premium edition.[/QUOTE]

Voucher with a vanilla disk

My Like New 3DS XL arrived today and I'll report that it is exactly Like New. In fact its NEW. Never has ever even been opened. The AR cards are unopened. The charger never unwrapped. I also highly doubt from dust on the screen that the 3DS was ever taken out of its protective sleeve. But then again, this is what I'd expect for like new.

Its New apart from warehouse dust on the box and shipping damage to the corners of the box itself. Completely happy. I'll now be on the lookout for a like new DS Lite.

Got my $24 'acceptable' Tomb Raider :ps3: today brand new / sealed in slip cover with art book. even the slip cover was in great condition. I'm having a nutty love affair with AWD lately.

Ahh never mind then, I know that with AWD there is always a good chance that all the dlc has been redeemed already. Wouldn't want to end up with just a vanilla copy, But I could just return it right? anyways, thanks dude!

[quote name='DojimaDragon']Does anyone know what comes inside the BF3 premium edition? is it all DLC on disc? or is it on a voucher? don't know if i should pull the trigger on that ps3 BF3 premium edition.[/QUOTE]

I don't recommend you purchase it. Even if you have good luck with AWD, the chance for the voucher to be used is pretty high.

[quote name='handsomepete']Got my $24 'acceptable' Tomb Raider :ps3: today brand new / sealed in slip cover with art book. even the slip cover was in great condition. I'm having a nutty love affair with AWD lately.[/QUOTE]

That copy rightfully belonged to me.

Wii U Funky Barn Like New $20

[quote name='sleeping_lights_on']My Like New 3DS XL arrived today and I'll report that it is exactly Like New. In fact its NEW. Never has ever even been opened. The AR cards are unopened. The charger never unwrapped. I also highly doubt from dust on the screen that the 3DS was ever taken out of its protective sleeve. But then again, this is what I'd expect for like new.

Its New apart from warehouse dust on the box and shipping damage to the corners of the box itself. Completely happy. I'll now be on the lookout for a like new DS Lite.[/QUOTE]

Nice find. How much did you grab it for? I see a red/black up there now but It's been at like $198 in "Good" condition.. lame!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back